- » Apple Cinnamon
Apple Cinnamon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple cinnamon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple cinnamon recipes.
Apple Cinnamon Swirl Loaf
In bowl dissolve yeast in 1 1/4 cups warm water (115° to 120°).
Add egg, cake mix, and salt; beat till smooth.
By hand, stir in enough flour to make a soft dough.
Knead on floured surface till smooth.
(Dough will be sticky.) Place in greased bowl; turn... - 47.4979
Apple Cinnamon Pie
This apple cinnamon pie is a classic american dessert made with cooking apples and flavored with cinnamon. Prepared with a base of flour, butter and sugar, the apple cinnamon pie is filled with apple slices, sugar, cinnamon powder and a little lemon juice.... - 46.2823
Apple Cinnamon Coffee Ring
To make Sweet Dough, in small bowl, dissolve yeast in water; set aside until foamy.
Meanwhile, heat milk in small saucepan; add sugar, butter and salt.
Cool to warm (110°F).
In large bowl, combine milk mixture, yeast mixture, eggs and flour, stirring until... - 43.1748
Apple Cinnamon Tart
Apple Cinnamon Tart has a fine taste. Apple Cinnamon Tart get its taste from oats mixed with apple juice and apples. Apple Cinnamon Tart is cherished by many people. - 41.5682
Apple Cinnamon Crunch
1) In a saucepan, heat the applesauce, cinnamon candies and food coloring, until the candy is dissolved; allow to cool.
2) Stir into the ice cream and freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
3) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
4) In a large bowl,... - 40.7465
Apple Cinnamon Twists
Generously grease two 9 or 8-inch square or 11x7-inch pans.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, salt and dry yeast; blend well.
In small saucepan, heat milk, water, 1/4 cup margarine and honey to very warm... - 40.3538
Apple Cinnamon Crunch
Combine applesauce, candies, and food coloring.
Heat till candy is dissolved; cool.
Stir into ice cream.
Freeze 6 hours or overnight.
Thoroughly combine topping mix and cake mix from cinnamon streusel coffee cake mix.
Lightly press half the mixture into... - 38.8451
Apple Cinnamon Cupcakes
1. Preheat the oven to 375°.
2. Line 12 muffin tin cups with paper liners; set aside.
5. In a small bowl combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
4. In a medium-size bowl stir together the oats, buttermilk and yogurt.
5. In a large... - 38.2604
Apple Cinnamon Waffles
Sift together flour, salt, cinnamon, sugar and baking powder.
Beat egg yolks; add milk.
Combine with dry mixture.
Add apples and melted butter.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold into batter.
Bake until golden brown in hot waffle iron. - 38.2103
Apple Crcjmb Dessert
Arrange apples in square baking dish, 8x8x2 inches.
Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Mix flour, granulated sugar, 1/4 cup brown sugar, the salt, baking soda and egg with fork until crumbly.
Spoon over apples.
Sprinkle with 1/4 cup brown sugar.
Microwave margarine... - 37.9502
Apple Cinnamon Tart
Heat candies, water and corn syrup to boiling in 1-quart saucepan; reduce heat.
Simmer uncovered about 5 minutes or until candies are almost dissolved.
Pour into ungreased round pan, 9 x 1 1/2 inches; cool.
Heat oven to 425°.
Layer half of the apples,... - 35.7847
Apple Cinnamon Scones
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour, 3 tablespoons sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture... - 35.4107
Stuffed Apple Cinnamon Salad
Stuffed Apple Cinnamon Salad - I tried this salad last week and it was an instant hit. The recipe is simple and you can prepare it in a jiffy. Give this stuffed apple cinnamon salad a try. - 34.3435
Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes
1. Whisk together pancake mix, cinnamon, oil, eggs, water, oatmeal, and apple in a bowl until blended. Allow batter to stand for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Heat a nonstick skillet or griddle over low heat. Coat lightly with oil and pour in 1/4 cup batter per pancake.... - 34.1161
Apple Cinnamon Dessert
Apple Cinnamon Dessert has a lovely taste. Apple Cinnamon Dessert gets its taste from apple mixed with cheese and flavored with cinnamon. Apple Cinnamon Dessert is loved by many people. - 33.0388
Fresh Apple Cinnamon Ice Cream
Melt margarine in a heavy frying pan over medium heat.
Add apples and cinnamon stick.
Saute for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and cool completely; discard cinnamon stick.
Allow the ice cream to soften in the refrigerator until it can be whipped with an electric... - 32.4634
Apple Cinnamon Pancakes
Put all ingredients into blender container.
Cover and process at MIX until apples are finely chopped.
For each pancake, pour a small amount of batter on a greased hot griddle and bake over medium heat, turning when bubbles appear on upper... - 32.165
Apple Cinnamon Syrup
Simmer apple juice and cinnamon sticks for 5 minutes.
Mix sugar and water; boil to 260°F (adjust for altitude).
Add apple juice and corn syrup to sugar syrup.
Boil 5 minutes.
Remove cinnamon sticks.
Add lemon juice.
Pour hot into hot jars, leaving 1/4-inch... - 32.1583
Apple Cinnamon Popovers
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray four 10-ounce custard cups with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In blender process all ingredients until smooth. Pour 1/4 of batter into each prepared cup. Set cups on baking sheet and bake in middle of center oven rack... - 31.5428
Apple Cinnamon Multigrain Cereal
In large saucepan, combine apple juice, water, cereal, salt and cinnamon; bring to boil, stirring frequently.
Reduce heat to medium and boil for 3 minutes.
Add raisins and apple; cook for about 2 minutes or until desired consistency.
Top each serving with... - 30.9019
Apple Cinnamon Conserve
Combine all ingredients in a large sauce pot.
Simmer for 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
Pour hot into hot jars, leaving 1/4-inch head space.
Process 10 minutes in boiling water bath. - 28.6873
Apple Cinnamon Pancakes
1. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir with a whisk. Combine buttermilk and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk until smooth. Add buttermilk mixture to... - 27.1371
Hot Apple Cinnamon Fluffs
1. Heat apple juice and pour into 4 mugs.
2. Place marshmallow creme in a bowl and stir in vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg.
3. Spoon the marshmallow mixture on top of the warm juice - 21.5497
Apple Cinnamon Recipes By Category