Apple Cider Vinegar
- » Apple Cider Vinegar Coleslaw
Apple Cider Vinegar Coleslaw Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple cider vinegar coleslaw recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple cider vinegar coleslaw recipes.
Here is a wonderful recipe specially for vegans. This a slaw is made with freshly grated winter vegetables and a flavorful dressing. This colorful slaw is very healthy and looks appetizing too. Try out this delicious vegan slaw and rejoice! - 62.3823
Tangy Apple Coleslaw
1. In a medium bowl, whisk all ingredients barring apple and cabbage
2. Now mix in the cabbage and apple and bledn it all together; cover and chill
3. Serve as appropriate - 34.9242
Slaw With Vinegar Dressing
1. Combine the cabbage, apple, carrot, pecans, and sunflower seed kernels in a salad bowl.
2. Combine the remaining ingredients and mix well. Pour over the cabbage and chill well. - 28.1962
1) Make all the arrangements in advance.
2) In a medium mixing bowl, combine vegetable soup mix along with sour cream, mayonnaise,... - 39.4896
Jalapeno Pepper Jelly Vinaigrette
If you want to experiment something new in cooking, you can make jalapeno flavored salad dressing. Gather the basic ingredients and make a salad for yourself. It is quite simple and delicious at the same time. - 106.841
Country Style Homemade Coleslaw
Why not make a country style homemade coleslaw to accompany your barbecue. The video here brings a super simple coleslaw recipe that can be prepared in just a few minutes. Watch this interesting video, make a coleslaw that suits best to your taste and have a... - 123.297
Combine cabbage, carrots, and onion in a large bowl, set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients in a jar, cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Pour over cabbage mixture, toss gently to coat.
Cover and chill 8 hours. - 27.649
Weight Watcher's Coleslaw
Is coleslaw your favorite but you are afraid of those calories? Here's a recipe specially handcrafted for you. Watch the chef churn out this super healthy variation of coleslaw that is certainly worth giving a try. Watch it now. - 101.779
1. In a bowl, mix cabbage, carrot, apple and green pepper
2. In a smaller bowl, blen together evapourated skim milk, salt, and pepper, add vinegar to it and pour over the vegetables, tossing around gently
3. Cover and chill till ready to... - 37.144
1) Blend yogurt with honey and vinegar.
2) Stir in the vegetables and mix well.
3) Cover and chill for 15 minutes.
4) Season to taste and serve chilled. - 37.898
Caraway Coleslaw are simple and easy to prepare. The discovery of delicious caraweed seeds when taking a bite of the Caraway Coleslaw is delightfully surprising and exquisite. - 25.6328
Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss to mix well.
Taste to adjust the salt.
Cover and chill for at least 2 hours to blend the flavors, stirring once or twice.
Toss well just before serving.
A nice variation is to add a small can of crushed... - 32.6092
Toss cabbage, apples and green onions in a large bowl.
Mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
Pour dressing over cabbage mixture; toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate until serving. - 36.9074
1. Place green and red cabbage, apple and jicama in large bowl; reserve.
2. Mix sugar, water and vinegar in 1-cup measure. Cover tightly and microwave on high 1 to 2 minutes or until boiling; stir. Microwave uncovered 30 seconds longer. Stir in mustard seed... - 29.0508
Busy But Healthy show host Kristine Fretwell shares her quick and healthy version of the classic B.B.Q. side dish, Coleslaw. - 45.7081
Fast Fabulous Coleslaw
Fast Fabulous Coleslawmay sound plain but it does have a great taste associated with it. This Fast Fabulous Coleslaw was handed over generations and my mom recommends it too. Try it! - 30.1632
Grilled Sockeye Salmon Burger With Fresh Dill Coleslaw
1. Add the sockeye salmon, eggs, lemon juice, salt, pepper and panko bread crumbs into a food processor and process well.
2. Form patties out of the mix. Slice the italian bread and brush with melted butter.
3. On a hot grill, lay out the salmon patty... - 99.6584
Raisin Coleslaw & Tuna Filled Pita Breads
1. Mix the carrot, cabbage, yogurt, vinegar, and raisins together in a bowl. Lightly stir in the tuna and half the pepitas and season to taste with pepper.
2. Lightly toast the pita breads under a preheated hot broiler or in a toaster, then let cool slightly.... - 31.7836
Old Fashioned Coleslaw
1) In a small saucepan, melt margarine over medium-high heat.
2) To this, add the flour and mix well, quickly.
3) Over medium-high heat, cook this for 1 minute, stirring continuously.
4) Now, add milk to this mixture.
5) Now, over low heat, simmer for... - 48.9894
Toasted Sandwich With Soy Cheese And Coleslaw
How about a healthy coleslaw and cheese sandwich for lunch? Here is a video recipe showing you how to make a healthy coleslaw salad. The “cheese” in this recipe is made with soy and a vegetable oil based spread. A simple recipe that’s healthy too! - 120.409
Apple Dot Slaw
1) Take a medium bowl and combine together all the slaw ingredients in it.
2) Take a small bowl and mix together all the dressing ingredients. Blend nicely.
3) Pour the dressing over slaw and toss nicely. Refrigerate before serving, if desired. - 39.4204
Hot Fresh Apple Slaw
Place cabbage, vinegar, sugar, butter or margarine, and seasonings in a saucepan.
Bring to boiling point.
Stir in apples and cook only to heat apples. - 26.8319
Cabbage And Apple Slaw
If you had enough of the regular cucumber and tomato salads, introduce yourself to the Cabbage and Apple Slaw salad. Take out the left over cabbage from you refrigerator , add some sour cream and dish out the Cabbage and Apple Slaw. Bingo!... - 35.6514
Zucchini Apple Slaw
In a large bowl combine zucchini and onions.
Core apples and cut into 1/4- to 1/2-inch chunks.
Add apples to zucchini mixture.
Combine mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar and poppy seeds until well-blended.
Pour dressing over salad and mix lightly until... - 38.087
Apple And Pear Slaw
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Combine apple, pear, and coleslaw in a large bowl. Pour dressing over slaw,- toss gently to coat. Cover and chill up to 2 hours. - 29.2038
Apple Sour Cream Slaw
Combine celery, cabbage, carrots, apples, raisins, and peanuts.
Mix remaining ingredients to make a dressing and pour over vegetable mixture.
Toss to mix well. - 29.9195
Cabbage Walnut And Apple Slaw
1) In a bowl, mix cabbage, walnuts, apples, sea salt and ginger.
2) Transfer into a large glass bowl.
3) In a small bowl mix mayonnaise, vinegar and honey.
4) Pour the mixture over the slaw.
5) Toss lightly.
6) Chill in refrigerator.
7) Serve... - 44.3033
Cole Slaw Of A Different Color
Cole Slaw Of A Different Color is a mouth watering recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Cole Slaw Of A Different Color dish will get you a lot of compliments! - 25.5311
Quick And Easy Cole Slaw
1. Whisk mayonnaise, milk, apple cider vinegar, celery salt, dry mustard powder, sugar, salt and pepper together in the bottom of a large mixing bowl.
2. Put the cole slaw mix on top of the dressing and stir to mix.
3. Refrigerate until... - 97.346
How To Make Easy Cole Slaw
For all those who are looking for an easy and quick side dish, you should try this chilled cole slaw recipe. The chef here has made it superbly easy to make cole slaw with mayonnaise and apple cider vinegar. It takes only few minutes to put together the... - 109.544
In a large 6 quart (3 1) pot, heat oil over medium heat.
Add juniper berries, peppercorns, bay leaves, and thyme.
Stir briefly to release the fragrances of the spices.
Add apple cider vinegar, red wine vinegar, chicken stock, and brown sugar.
Bring to a boil... - 40.7969
Cole Slaw Of A Different Color
In glass casserole, combine all ingredients.
Cover and cook on HIGH (9) for 7 to 9 minutes or until cabbage is wilted, but still slightly crisp.
Stir twice during cooking.
Serve hot or cold. - 32.7344
Microwave Cole Slaw Of A Different Color
1. In a microwave glass casserole, combine all the ingredients till completely mixed. Cover the dish and cook on HIGH (9) for 7 to 9 minutes or until cabbage is wilted but crisp. Ensure that the cabbage is stirred twice during cooking.
2.... - 33.1021
Pineapple Cole Slaw
Place shredded cabbage in deep bowl.
Toss cabbage with onion, carrot, and pineapple.
Mix mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
Pour dressing over vegetables and toss well.
Adjust seasonings to taste.
Toss and... - 37.7816
In small saucepan heat vinegar. Add sugar and stir until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and allow to cool. Rinse, dry, and chop cabbage finely (or grate). Grate carrots. Dice onion. Combine cabbage, celery, onion and salt in large bowl. Pour the cooled... - 26.2648
Confetti Sweet And Sour Slaw
1. In large glass or stainless-steel bowl combine all ingredients; stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate until flavors blend, 30 minutes or overnight.
2. Stir salad just before serving. - 28.9525
Red Spangled Slaw With Dried Cranberries
In a medium bowl, toss together green and red cabbage, cranberries, and apple.
To Make Dressing: In a small bowl, stir together margarita mix, vinegar, oil, celery seed, and salt.
Pour over slaw and toss well.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours for... - 34.8058
To celebrate the picnic season enjoy this picnic-friendly menu, presented by 2010 JBF Award Winner for Best New Restaurant, chef Michael White of Marea in New York City, in conjunction with Mercedes-Benz. The title of this dish is White’s tongue-in-cheek ... - 31.4049
Ray's Cole Slaw
Toss the cabbage with the salt in a colander set over a medium bowl.
Cover with plastic wrap and place a heavy plate on top.
Place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, allowing the excess water to drain from the cabbage.
Pat the cabbage dry with paper... - 45.2787
This Cole Slaw is a unique and winning salad that is sure to surprise and please your guests with its ingredients and amazing flavor! Trust me they will love this unique Cole Slaw preparation. Try it! - 39.9025