Apple Cider Vinegar
- » Apple Cider Vinegar Coleslaw
Apple Cider Vinegar Coleslaw Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple cider vinegar coleslaw recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple cider vinegar coleslaw recipes.
Here is a wonderful recipe specially for vegans. This a slaw is made with freshly grated winter vegetables and a flavorful dressing. This colorful slaw is very healthy and looks appetizing too. Try out this delicious vegan slaw and rejoice! - 60.8244
Tangy Apple Coleslaw
1. In a medium bowl, whisk all ingredients barring apple and cabbage
2. Now mix in the cabbage and apple and bledn it all together; cover and chill
3. Serve as appropriate - 36.5625
Slaw With Vinegar Dressing
1. Combine the cabbage, apple, carrot, pecans, and sunflower seed kernels in a salad bowl.
2. Combine the remaining ingredients and mix well. Pour over the cabbage and chill well. - 30.7799
1) Make all the arrangements in advance.
2) In a medium mixing bowl, combine vegetable soup mix along with sour cream, mayonnaise,... - 41.8423
Jalapeno Pepper Jelly Vinaigrette
If you want to experiment something new in cooking, you can make jalapeno flavored salad dressing. Gather the basic ingredients and make a salad for yourself. It is quite simple and delicious at the same time. - 105.181
Apple Dot Slaw
1) Take a medium bowl and combine together all the slaw ingredients in it.
2) Take a small bowl and mix together all the dressing ingredients. Blend nicely.
3) Pour the dressing over slaw and toss nicely. Refrigerate before serving, if desired. - 40.9052
Apple Sour Cream Slaw
Combine celery, cabbage, carrots, apples, raisins, and peanuts.
Mix remaining ingredients to make a dressing and pour over vegetable mixture.
Toss to mix well. - 31.2674
Cabbage And Apple Slaw
If you had enough of the regular cucumber and tomato salads, introduce yourself to the Cabbage and Apple Slaw salad. Take out the left over cabbage from you refrigerator , add some sour cream and dish out the Cabbage and Apple Slaw. Bingo!... - 38.0147
Hot Fresh Apple Slaw
Place cabbage, vinegar, sugar, butter or margarine, and seasonings in a saucepan.
Bring to boiling point.
Stir in apples and cook only to heat apples. - 29.1471
Cabbage Walnut And Apple Slaw
1) In a bowl, mix cabbage, walnuts, apples, sea salt and ginger.
2) Transfer into a large glass bowl.
3) In a small bowl mix mayonnaise, vinegar and honey.
4) Pour the mixture over the slaw.
5) Toss lightly.
6) Chill in refrigerator.
7) Serve... - 45.9866
Combine cabbage, carrots, and onion in a large bowl, set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients in a jar, cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Pour over cabbage mixture, toss gently to coat.
Cover and chill 8 hours. - 30.1209
Weight Watcher's Coleslaw
Is coleslaw your favorite but you are afraid of those calories? Here's a recipe specially handcrafted for you. Watch the chef churn out this super healthy variation of coleslaw that is certainly worth giving a try. Watch it now. - 101.838
Bbq Pit Boys Country Coleslaw
Why not make a country style homemade coleslaw to accompany your barbecue. The video here brings a super simple coleslaw recipe that can be prepared in just a few minutes. Watch this interesting video, make a coleslaw that suits best to your taste and have a... - 98.4708
1. In a bowl, mix cabbage, carrot, apple and green pepper
2. In a smaller bowl, blen together evapourated skim milk, salt, and pepper, add vinegar to it and pour over the vegetables, tossing around gently
3. Cover and chill till ready to... - 38.7135
1) Blend yogurt with honey and vinegar.
2) Stir in the vegetables and mix well.
3) Cover and chill for 15 minutes.
4) Season to taste and serve chilled. - 39.4465
Caraway Coleslaw are simple and easy to prepare. The discovery of delicious caraweed seeds when taking a bite of the Caraway Coleslaw is delightfully surprising and exquisite. - 26.5114
Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss to mix well.
Taste to adjust the salt.
Cover and chill for at least 2 hours to blend the flavors, stirring once or twice.
Toss well just before serving.
A nice variation is to add a small can of crushed... - 34.1994
Toss cabbage, apples and green onions in a large bowl.
Mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
Pour dressing over cabbage mixture; toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate until serving. - 34.9003
1. Place green and red cabbage, apple and jicama in large bowl; reserve.
2. Mix sugar, water and vinegar in 1-cup measure. Cover tightly and microwave on high 1 to 2 minutes or until boiling; stir. Microwave uncovered 30 seconds longer. Stir in mustard seed... - 30.4711
Busy But Healthy show host Kristine Fretwell shares her quick and healthy version of the classic B.B.Q. side dish, Coleslaw. - 45.7573
Fast Fabulous Coleslaw
Fast Fabulous Coleslawmay sound plain but it does have a great taste associated with it. This Fast Fabulous Coleslaw was handed over generations and my mom recommends it too. Try it! - 32.3795
Grilled Sockeye Salmon Burger With Fresh Dill Coleslaw
1. Add the sockeye salmon, eggs, lemon juice, salt, pepper and panko bread crumbs into a food processor and process well.
2. Form patties out of the mix. Slice the italian bread and brush with melted butter.
3. On a hot grill, lay out the salmon patty... - 111.345
Raisin Coleslaw & Tuna Filled Pita Breads
1. Mix the carrot, cabbage, yogurt, vinegar, and raisins together in a bowl. Lightly stir in the tuna and half the pepitas and season to taste with pepper.
2. Lightly toast the pita breads under a preheated hot broiler or in a toaster, then let cool slightly.... - 33.9848
Old Fashioned Coleslaw
1) In a small saucepan, melt margarine over medium-high heat.
2) To this, add the flour and mix well, quickly.
3) Over medium-high heat, cook this for 1 minute, stirring continuously.
4) Now, add milk to this mixture.
5) Now, over low heat, simmer for... - 48.8864
Coleslaw With A Healthy Twist
Whatever time of day and whichever meal may it be, its always a good time to indulge in a healthy crunchy low fat salad. Now what can be quicker and better than putting together a tasty tangy coleslaw? The best thing about a coleslaw is that it complements... - 0
Toasted Sandwich With Soy Cheese And Coleslaw
How about a healthy coleslaw and cheese sandwich for lunch? Here is a video recipe showing you how to make a healthy coleslaw salad. The “cheese” in this recipe is made with soy and a vegetable oil based spread. A simple recipe that’s healthy too! - 118.839
Zucchini Apple Slaw
In a large bowl combine zucchini and onions.
Core apples and cut into 1/4- to 1/2-inch chunks.
Add apples to zucchini mixture.
Combine mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar and poppy seeds until well-blended.
Pour dressing over salad and mix lightly until... - 39.3284
Apple And Pear Slaw
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Combine apple, pear, and coleslaw in a large bowl. Pour dressing over slaw,- toss gently to coat. Cover and chill up to 2 hours. - 31.6711
Cole Slaw Of A Different Color
Cole Slaw Of A Different Color is a mouth watering recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Cole Slaw Of A Different Color dish will get you a lot of compliments! - 27.3985
Quick And Easy Cole Slaw
1. Whisk mayonnaise, milk, apple cider vinegar, celery salt, dry mustard powder, sugar, salt and pepper together in the bottom of a large mixing bowl.
2. Put the cole slaw mix on top of the dressing and stir to mix.
3. Refrigerate until... - 98.1113
Confetti Sweet And Sour Slaw
1. In large glass or stainless-steel bowl combine all ingredients; stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate until flavors blend, 30 minutes or overnight.
2. Stir salad just before serving. - 29.0503
Red Spangled Slaw With Dried Cranberries
In a medium bowl, toss together green and red cabbage, cranberries, and apple.
To Make Dressing: In a small bowl, stir together margarita mix, vinegar, oil, celery seed, and salt.
Pour over slaw and toss well.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours for... - 36.3352
1) In a large salad bowl, mix together the kohlrabi, carrot, and scallion. Keep aside.
2) In a small mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
3) Over the vegetables in the salad bowl, pour this mixture. Toss well.
4) Refrigerate, covered for 30... - 42.1789
Hot Cabbage Slaw
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onions, celery, carrots and bell pepper.
Saute until onion is translucent.
Add cabbage, cover and cook 5 minutes.
In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
Add to vegetables and stir to mix... - 43.636
How To Make Easy Cole Slaw
For all those who are looking for an easy and quick side dish, you should try this chilled cole slaw recipe. The chef here has made it superbly easy to make cole slaw with mayonnaise and apple cider vinegar. It takes only few minutes to put together the... - 128.807
In a large 6 quart (3 1) pot, heat oil over medium heat.
Add juniper berries, peppercorns, bay leaves, and thyme.
Stir briefly to release the fragrances of the spices.
Add apple cider vinegar, red wine vinegar, chicken stock, and brown sugar.
Bring to a boil... - 41.4238
Cole Slaw Of A Different Color
In glass casserole, combine all ingredients.
Cover and cook on HIGH (9) for 7 to 9 minutes or until cabbage is wilted, but still slightly crisp.
Stir twice during cooking.
Serve hot or cold. - 33.0444
Fresh, crunchy cabbage makes for an excellent base for slaw. Chef Keith Snow shares with his viewers a delightful slaw recipe, believed to be inspired by his mother-in-law and makes for a hearty, healthy indulgence any day. - 92.1576
Ham & Cabbage Slaw
Melt butter in a large skillet; cook onion in butter until tender.
Blend in flour, sugar, mustard and pepper.
Stir in grapefruit juice, water and vinegar; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Stir in cabbage, ham, walnuts and apples; cook 10... - 34.2094
Microwave Cole Slaw Of A Different Color
1. In a microwave glass casserole, combine all the ingredients till completely mixed. Cover the dish and cook on HIGH (9) for 7 to 9 minutes or until cabbage is wilted but crisp. Ensure that the cabbage is stirred twice during cooking.
2.... - 33.1544
Pineapple Cole Slaw
Place shredded cabbage in deep bowl.
Toss cabbage with onion, carrot, and pineapple.
Mix mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
Pour dressing over vegetables and toss well.
Adjust seasonings to taste.
Toss and... - 39.9983
In small saucepan heat vinegar. Add sugar and stir until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and allow to cool. Rinse, dry, and chop cabbage finely (or grate). Grate carrots. Dice onion. Combine cabbage, celery, onion and salt in large bowl. Pour the cooled... - 25.0408
To celebrate the picnic season enjoy this picnic-friendly menu, presented by 2010 JBF Award Winner for Best New Restaurant, chef Michael White of Marea in New York City, in conjunction with Mercedes-Benz. The title of this dish is White’s tongue-in-cheek ... - 31.396
This Cole Slaw is a unique and winning salad that is sure to surprise and please your guests with its ingredients and amazing flavor! Trust me they will love this unique Cole Slaw preparation. Try it! - 42.2036
Ray's Cole Slaw
Toss the cabbage with the salt in a colander set over a medium bowl.
Cover with plastic wrap and place a heavy plate on top.
Place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, allowing the excess water to drain from the cabbage.
Pat the cabbage dry with paper... - 45.0231
Hickory Smoked Baby Backs With Bbq Sauce
1. Rub down the baby back ribs on all sides with the southwestern barbeque. Set aside.
2. Mix the Chinese 5 spice and salt and rub down the spare ribs. Set Aside.
3. Place both the ribs in a smoker with Hickory wood chips and smoke for at least 1 1/2... - 109.555
Pulled Pork Sandwiches
1. In a mixing bowl, put the pork tenderloin and rub tomato paste on it. Sprinkle garlic salt, cayenne pepper, paprika, garlic powder and onion powder. Rub the pork tenderloin well.
2. Add apple cider vinegar.
3. Put this in roaster on 400 degrees F... - 124.553
Chinese Cabbage Salad
1. Combine vinegar, sugar, oil and ginger in large bowl; stir until sugar dissolves. Stir in apple.
2. Add cabbage, onions, raisins, cilantro and sesame seeds; gently stir until well combined. - 37.7806
1. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, place all of the ingredients. Cover tightly and shake until well blended, then refrigerate until serving time or for up to 5 days. Drizzle on fresh salad greens, coleslaw, carrot salad, or a salad of seafood, meat, or... - 23.6147
Basic Vinaigrette Dressing
1. Take a screw-top jar, add all ingredients into it and shake well.
2. Combine these ingredients with basic vinaigrette and blend them using a hand blender or liquidizer into a mayonnaise consistency.
3. Serve the dressing over coleslaw and... - 34.1501
Grilled Chicken Sandwich
Want to make a quick meal! Make a simple grilled chicken sandwich which is the fitting meal for an anytime. Check out the video for more! - 108.187
Vegan Pulled Pork Sandwich
Mushrooms can do amazing things! A classic Carolina dish made vegan with all the texture and taste that you don't want to miss. - 0
Barbecue Beef Slow Cooker
This is one of the best slow cooker dinner recipes for home chefs, as it allows you to captures the delectable taste of barbecue beef without stepping foot outside your house. This classic Slow Cooker Barbecued Beef recipe from Anne Colagioia will please... - 97.2275
Bbq Pulled Pork Ciabatta
Barry makes some tangy barbweque pulled pork sandwiches in the oven with sweet potato wedges. - 107.426
Cola Braised Pulled Pork And Spicy Mustard Sauce
Pulled pork refers to a piece of pork butt or shoulder that is cooked in a small amount of liquid, slowly and for a long time, and then pulled apart. It is usually served in a sandwich bun with barbecue or mustard sauce. This recipe can be made in a Dutch... - 129.859