- » Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple cider vinegar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple cider vinegar recipes.
Homemade Raspberry Barbecue Sauce
Never thought that barbecue sauce was so simple to make at home. This video would definitely prove this with simple ingredients you would create a magic in the form of this super flavorful sauce. The video is interesting to watch too, so give it a try.. - 119.575
Spicy Homemade Barbecue Sauce
If you prefer to make your own barbecue sauce at home, here is a super simple recipe for you. Watch this interesting video, stir up the ingredients and the sauce is ready for basting and dipping. Excellent way to prepare a spicy and flavorful sauce. Check it... - 118.628
Homemade Barbecue Sauce
Why not make some homemade barbecue sauce? See this excellent video that shows a real easy recipe to make your own barbecue sauce and use when needed. Look at this impressive video and stir up the simple flavorful sauce within no time. - 118.329
Apple Cider Donuts
Soft & Spiced, these go great with your morning cup o' Joe or warm apple cider! - 110.483
Apple Cider Vinaigrette
1. In a food processor jar pour in apple cider vinegar, tarragon leaves, salt, pepper and honey.
2. Blend for few minutes, pour in the oil in a steady stream.
3. In a bowl take chopped apple and pour dressing over it. Mix well and pour salad... - 101.617
Hot Mulled Apple Cider With Pears
Looking for a sweet cider recipe that is easy to make? Then try the one detailed in this HollyPinafore video. You will surely love it! - 97.52
Caponata Using Apple Cider Vinegar
Cut eggplant into 1-inch cubes (or 1/2-inch for use as a dip). Sprinkle lightly with salt and leave for 1/2 hour. Rinse under running water and pat dry.
In a large skillet, saute eggplant in half of the mixed oil for 5 minutes. Remove to a bowl. Add remaining... - 34.478
Apple Cider Vinegar
1. Mix apple juice and sugar and stir vigorously till sugar is dissolved.
2. Dissolve yeast in 2 to 3 tbsp of juice by heating it slightly and add to juice-sugar mixture.
3. Put this into a wide-mouthed glass or porcelain jar.
4. Cover the mouth of the jar... - 23.0949
Apple Cider Vinegar Recipes By Category
Apple Cider Vinegar Dish: Apple Cider Vinegar Ingredient: