- » Apple Cider Tea
Apple Cider Tea Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple cider tea recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple cider tea recipes.
Chai Spiced Apple Cider
Chai spiced apple cider is a great for a nice cool fall day. Take a look at this excellent video that displays a step-wise video to make chai-der that is basically apple cider with chai spices. See and try out this awesome hot and spicy cider to warm up and... - 122.686
Hot Apple Mint Tea
Hot Apple Mint Tea is a simple and delicious drink that I often prepare for my husband. It never fails to rejuventae him and put him back in a good mood after a hard days work at office! Trust me you just have to try the Hot Apple Mint Tea! - 28.4623
Spiced Apple Cider
Place whole allspice and cloves in tied cheesecloth packet.
In a saucepan, bring apple juice or cider, water, tea bags, orange, lemon, cinnamon and cheesecloth packet to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.
Remove cheesecloth packet, tea bags and orange... - 44.1854
Sage Cider Punch
Sage Cider Punch is a delicious drink that you simply wouldn't want to miss. I was astonished by the response this addictive drink got the first time I served it! Try this great Sage Cider Punch recipe for yourself. - 33.8758
Lemon Cranberry Cider Tea
In a saucepan, bring water to a boil.
Remove from the heat; add tea bags, cloves and cinnamon stick.
Cover and steep for 5 minutes.
Remove tea bags, cloves and cinnamon stick.
Stir in the cranberry juice, cider and sugar; heat through - 31.7246
Iced Apple Mint Tea
Iced apple mint tea is a fruity herbed tea prepared with apple cider. Flavored with fresh mint and lemon juice, the ice apple tea is served warm and is refreshing and delightful on a cold day. - 35.0164
Apple Cranberry Fruit Soup
In a large saucepan combine apple cider and apricot nectar.
Bring to boiling; remove from heat.
Add tea bags.
Cover and let stand for 3 minutes.
Remove tea bags.
Meanwhile, cut up any large pieces of dried fruit.
Add dried fruit and apple chunks to cider... - 37.8628
Hot Mulled Apple Tea
1) In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients together.
2) Cook over low heat for 2 hours.
3) Serve as preferred. - 34.6099
Apple Honey Tea
1. In a medium saucepan reconstitute the apple cider concentrate as per directions on can.
2. Stir adding instant tea powder, honey and cinnamon to blend and heat through.
3. Serve in tea cups garnishing the cups with lemon wedges. - 31.4569
Apple Honey Tea
1) As per the instructions given on the package, reconstitute the apple juice or cider concentrate.
2) Pour the juice or concentrate into a slow cooker.
3) Add the honey, tea powder and cinnamon and stir well to blend the ingredients.
4) Place the... - 32.6963
1) In a cheesecloth bag or tea ball, put the cloves.
2) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 3 to 4 hours.
4) Serve hot from the cooker.
This is a great preparation for... - 32.9191
Holiday Mulled Cider
Add cloves and cinnamon stick to water.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and brew for about 4 minutes.
Stir and strain.
Add sugar and stir.
Add apple cider and lemon juice.
Peel and core apples, but leave whole.
Stick 2 cloves into each apple.
Add cinnamon... - 45.3514
Yummy Hot Cider
1) In a cheesecloth or tea strainer, tie the spices. Place in a slow cooker.
2) Add the sugar and apple cider and stir well.
3) Cover the cooker and gently simmer over low heat for 1 hour.
4) Take out the spices and add the lemon juice and orange... - 37.7856
Hot Nulled Cider
1) In a slow cooker, combine together the cider and brown sugar.
2) Either put the spices in a tea strainer or tie them in a cheesecloth and add to the cooker. Add the orange slices and stir well.
3) Cover the cooker and simmer over low heat for 2 to 8... - 33.1622
Hot Spiced Cider Mix
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, and mix well.
Store in an airtight container until ready to use.
For each serving, place 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon mix in a cup.
Add 1 cup boiling water, and stir well.
Serve hot. - 28.3804
Hot Spiced Cider Mix
1. In a large bowl add all ingredients and mix well.
2. Reserve in an airtight container.
3. In a cup put 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon for each serving.
4. Pour 1 cup boiling water over it and stir.
5. Serve hot. - 39.4308
Sparkling Tea Punch
1. In a small pitcher, mix together tea, cider (or juice), sugar, and cinnamon.
2. Stir well to dissolve the sugar.
3. Add the club soda (or seltzer).
4. Pour the Sparkling Tea Punch into 4 glasses.
5. Add 2 lemon slices to each glass and... - 37.3227
Hot Aromatic Punch
Four boiling water over tea bags in a heated teapot.
Let steep about 5 minutes; remove the tea bags.
Meanwhile, combine apple cider, sugar, and sage in a saucepan.
Cover, bring to boiling, and simmer 5 minutes.
Add the tea to apple cider mixture and simmer 10... - 32.881
Russian Tea Mix
Mix all ingredients and store in covered jar or container until ready to use.
For 1 serving, place 1 or 2 teaspoons mix in microproof cup.
Add water or cider, cook on HI (max. power) 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. - 32.1029
Mulled Apple Punch
In a large mug, combine the juice or cider, water, tea bag, and cinnamon.
Microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes, or until boiling.
Add the lemon.
Let stand for 1 minute.
Remove and discard the tea bag and cinnamon. - 28.2026
How To Bake Chai Cupcakes
Tomorrow marks the arrival of Autumn which is my absolute favorite time of the year! Needless to say, there will be a liberal use of exclamation marks in this post. Autumn means warm and spicy liquids, toppling over with mounds of whipped cream, flushed... - 122.196
Hot Mulled Apple Punch
Pour the apple juice or cider into a 4-quart saucepan.
Stick the apple slices with the cloves and add to the pan.
Add the allspice and cinnamon stick.
Cover and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
Remove from the heat and add the tea bags.
Cover and steep for... - 40.3802
Hot Cranberry Punch
Hot cranberry punch is a lively fruit punch. Made with cranberry juice cocktail with apple cider, the cranberry punch is spiced with cinnamon, cloves and allspice. With a hint of orange to it, the cranberry punch is a gret winter drink to lift up your spirits. - 38.1955
Autumn Apple Butter
The best time for making apple butter is in Sept.
or the first of Oct.
when the tart fall varieties have a lively flavor and are still firm, crisp, and juicy.
Jonathans, Northern Spys, Baldwins or Rhode Island Greenings are the finest choices.
Pare apples... - 38.6095
Hot Mulled Apple Punch
1) Into a 4-quart saucepan, pour the cider or apple juice.
2) Stick the cloves in the apple slices and add them to the pan.
3) Add the cinnamon stick and allspaice and mix well.
4) Cover the pan and bring the ingredients to a simmer over medium... - 44.3582
Apple Cupcakes With Syllabub Topping
1. Preheat the oven at 350 F/180 C and prepare a cupcake tin lined with cupcakes paper.
2. Peel and grate the apples with a cheese grater and with the help of a pinch of salt squeeze all the juice out of them and keep the juice aside for later... - 0
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large Dutch oven.
Stud oranges with cloves, and add to cider mixture.
Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 1 hour.
Serve hot. - 21.1174
In 6-quart Dutch oven, combine "V8" juice, cider, tea, apricot nectar and sugar.
Over high heat, heat to boiling.
Reduce heat to low.
Cover; heat 10 minutes.
Ladle into mugs. - 29.5925
Pork Loin Maison
Mix together the breadcrumbs, paprika, savory, salt, garlic powder and pepper.
Add the melted mar-garine.
Mix the egg white and the cold water in another bowl.
If you have a combination microwave-convection oven, place a rack in the oven ceramic tray with a... - 43.9403
Pumpkin Scones - The Aubergine Chef
Super easy recipe this week everyone - but it's very delicious! Try serving these pumpkin scones with a nice warm cup of apple cider. Or how about chai tea for a sophisticated spin? - 113.65
1. Combine juices and sweetener in a large pan. Combine spices in a tea ball.
2. Simmer together for 60 minutes. (If a tea ball is not used, strain liquid after simmering.)
3. Serve in a punch bowl with diced oranges, diced lemons, and whole apples floating... - 26.6981
Pickled Beef Tongue
Barely cover tongue with water, adding onion, carrot and celery and about 2 tea spoons of salt.
Simmer the tongue uncovered until it is tender, about 2 hours.
Cool tongue in water it was cooked in until you can handle it.
Skin and trim the tongue.
The tongue... - 44.1632
Knackwurst With Sweet And Sour Cabbage
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-low heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter or margarine (1/4 stick); add apple chunks, cinnamon, and 2 tea spoons brown sugar; cook until apple is tender, stirring occasionally. Remove apple mixture to small bowl; set aside.
2. In... - 28.4029
Ever wondered about making Cupcakes at home, here is the video recipe . A great Buttery taste , moist cake base with a tender crumb that doesn`t get too sticky in the mouth .Its topped with chocolate peanut butter frosting, which gives its original Cupcake... - 130.109
Raw Food Recipe To Stay Warm In The Winter
1. Break one coconut and take water out of it. Put the water in the blending jar.
2. Scoop out coconut flesh from the shell.
3. Chop coconut into small pieces.
4. In hot water put pau dárco, cats claw, catuaba, muira puama tea leaves, reishi... - 91.613
Shaker Herb Beef Stew
Coat beef cubes with mixture of 1 tablespoon flour, 1 teaspoon salt, and pepper.
In 3-quart saucepan brown beef cubes in hot oil; add onion, apple juice, and 1 cup water.
Cover; simmer over low heat till meat is tender, 1 1/2 hours.
Add rutabaga, carrots, 1... - 43.77
Cheddar Cheese Patties With Mustard Seed Relish
1. Using a vegetable peeler, peel the carrot and parsnip then shred the carrot, parsnip and courgette into ribbons, into a bowl of iced cold water. Put the mustard seeds in a small bowl of warm water and leave to soak for 30 minutes then... - 44.8285
Grandma Barb's Baked Bbq Chicken
This oven- baked bbq chicken recipe was one of my favorites growing up. It's tender, juicy, with just the right amount of tanginess. Serve this baked bbq chicken with mac n cheese, roasted corn, green beans, yeast rolls and sweet tea for an amazing dinner! - 120.398
Apple Cider Tea Recipes By Category