- » Apple Champagne
Apple Champagne Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple champagne recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple champagne recipes.
Sparkling Apple Sangria
Lynn demonstrates how to make a great cocktail for the Holidays. The apples infuse with the wine to make this delicious. - 108.621
1) Place the 2 tall wine glasses or champagne glasses to chill.
2) In a pitcher, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
3) Pour the liquid mixture into chilled glasses.
4) Serve the chilled drink with meals. - 32.8393
Pour cider and ginger ale into punch bowl.
Add enough grenadine to make a light pink color.
Serve with ice cubes in each glass. - 27.8146
Apple Mock Champagne Cocktail
Just before serving, mix carbonated beverage and apple juice.
Serve in stemmed glasses with lemon slice in each. - 16.474
You May Also Like!
Alcohol Free Mock Champagne
Make 1 recipe and freeze to use for ice for the rest of the punch.
Never use regular ice.
Mix and add prepared ice - 22.6163
Ham Slices In Champagne Sauce
1. In a saucepan, blend the cornstarch in orange juice and stir in the sugar.
2. Place pan on a medium low heat and simmer, stirring, until the mixture thickens and is glossy.
3. Take pan off the heat and stir in the champagne and orange liqueur.
Add... - 44.7893
Boil sugar and water for one minute and cool; add juices and freeze in a Bundt pan or a similar mold.
Thaw 1 -1 1/2 hours before serving.
Add cold ginger ale and champagne.
Serve over block of ice in punch bowl or substitute frozen ring mold of punch... - 38.3964
Pheasant With Champagne Cabbage
1.Take a sharp and pointed knife for removing the bone and tpull the breast halves apart and keep them aside.
2.Separate the legs and thighs by making use of a sharp pairing knife.
3.Make a cut in leg and thigh and take the thigh meat... - 44.9255
Fresh Fruit Compote With Frozen Champagne
1.Take an ice tray and pour champagne in it.
2.Freeze the content until slightly firm.
3.Peel the apricots and peaches after blanching.
4.Cut the apricots in halves and discard the seeds.
5.Make quarter pieces of peaches.
6.Peel the apples, core... - 45.5136
Champagne Poached Salmon
1. In a large sized skillet, combine all the ingredients apart from salmon. Mix well and bring to a boil.
2. Once boiled, reduce flame and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Add salmon fillets, coat with poaching liquid and cover and cook for 12 to 15 minutes or... - 41.5206
Champagne Fruit Bowl
1. Combine apples and/or pears with orange juice and lemon juice; toss gently. Add remaining fruit, sugar, and orange peel; toss again. Cover; chill up to 2 hours.
2. Just before serving, stir in champagne or grape juice; if desired, sprinkle with almonds and... - 31.531
Champagne Fruit Salad
Peel and chop fruit into chunky pieces of uniform size.
Combine lemon juice, water and sugar in pan, stir over heat until sugar is dissolved, bring to boil, remove from heat.
Cool to room temperature, pour over fruit salad.
Top with chilled champagne just... - 34.6775
What a festive way to serve fruit! This was a great dessert and great drink – so colorful, so flavorful, so sweet ! It’s also a very versatile recipe – don’t like strawberries, use bananas instead….don’t like raisins, leave them out ! Make it... - 24.9296
Orchard Temptation Cocktail
In a Cocktail Shaker with ice add all ingredients except Yellow
Tail Sparkling Wine
Strain into a Chilled Champagne Flute or Martini Glass
Slowly Fill with the Yellow Tail Sparkling Wine
Garnish with a Pear Slice or Mint Spring - 24.6556