- » Apple Cereal
Apple Cereal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple cereal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple cereal recipes.
Apple Cereal Cookies
Cream together butter and sugars until fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well.
Combine flours, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and allspice.
Add to creamed mixture; mix well.
Add grated apple, cereal, oats and raisins.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto... - 40.3456
Apple Raisin Cracked Wheat Cereal
1.Leave the cracked wheat in water overnight.
2.In a heavy sauce pan, put wheat, eater, cinnamon, raisins and cubed apple.
3.Let the ingredients cook until a boil comes.
4.Once done, reduce the flame and allow the ingredients to cook for... - 40.1824
Apple Raisin Millet Cereal
In a 4-cup glass measure, combine the apple juice, water, millet, and raisins.
Microwave on high for 7 minutes, or until most of the water has been absorbed and the millet is tender.
Remove from the microwave.
Cover with foil and let stand for 3 minutes to... - 29.4618
You May Also Like!
Baked Apples Stuffed Wit Cereal Nuggets
Core apples three-fourths through, peel top third of each apple.
Place apples in an 8-inch square baking dish.
Combine sugar and cinnamon, sprinkle cavity of each apple with 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon mixture.
Cover and bake at 350Â° for 45 minutes.
Remove from... - 29.3152
Apple Cinnamon Multigrain Cereal
In large saucepan, combine apple juice, water, cereal, salt and cinnamon; bring to boil, stirring frequently.
Reduce heat to medium and boil for 3 minutes.
Add raisins and apple; cook for about 2 minutes or until desired consistency.
Top each serving with... - 33.3684
Wheat Cereal In Apple Juice
1. In medium saucepan, bring apple juice to boiling. Slowly sprinkle in cereal; add salt and cinnamon.
2. Reduce heat; cook, stirring constantly until mixture thickens—about 5 minutes.
3. Serve immediately with light-brown sugar and milk, if desired. - 28.4569
Apples And Oat Cereal
1. In a saucepan, vigorously boil water and oat bran, stirring constantly.
2. Reduce the heat to low and cook for about 2 minutes or until thick.
3. Remove from the heat and stir in the raisins, apples, maple syrup, caraway, and cinnamon.
4. Let it... - 36.849
Swiss Oat 'n Apple Cereal
Combine all ingredients; mix well.
Cover; refrigerate overnight.
Store in refrigerator up to 1 week.
Serve cold or hot with skim milk or low fat yogurt, if desired. - 33.0856
Place all the ingredients except the yogurt and milk in a bowl.
Mix well and divide between - 23.9308
Apple Crumble With 3 Cereals
1. Grease a 9-inch (23-cm) pie plate.
2. In a large bowl, toss together apple slices. Combine brown sugar, cinnamon and salt. Stir into apples.
3. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
4. In a bowl, prepare topping, combining rolled oats, flour, bran cereal and... - 37.9961
Cinnamon Apple Farina
1) In a small saucepan, bring the water to a boil.
2) In this, gradually add the farina, currants, cinnamon and salt. Mix gently.
3) Over medium heat, cook this for 2 to 3 minutes until all the liquid is absorbed and the mixture becomes thick. Stir... - 41.1973
Apple Raisin Scones
Heat oven to 400°F.
Lightly spray cookie sheet with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly.
Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon; cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in oat bran, apples and raisins.
Add combined water... - 47.0225
Lemony Apple Bran Salad
In medium-size bowl, combine yogurt, parsley, sugar, lemon juice and salt.
Stir in apples, celery and grapes or raisins.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Just before serving, stir in cereal. - 34.6667