- » Apple Caramel Roll
Apple Caramel Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple caramel roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple caramel roll recipes.
Caramel Apple Buns
Combine brown sugar and butter; spoon into 8 greased muffin tins.
Arrange apple slices and raisins on brown sugar mixture.
Top with a cinnamon roll.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 375Â° F.
Buns will be medium dark brown.
Let stand 2 minutes before carefully... - 34.8626
Caramel Chocolate Apples Homemade
No fall season is complete without some caramel apples! We are bringing it to the next level by dipping them in chocolate as well! Bonus recipe in this video: how to make walnut caramel candies with leftover caramel sauce! - 0
Place peanuts in a shallow bowl; set aside.
Insert wooden skewers into the stem end of apples.
In a small dish, stir together vanilla and baking soda; set aside.
In a heavy saucepan, place sugar, butter, and corn syrup.
Cook over medium heat, stirring to... - 42.6895
Delectable Caramel Apples Topped With Vanilla Rum Peanuts
If you are looking for an outrageously gooey and rich dessert to seal your dinner treat, this sumptuous apple treat will get all taste buds going. This simple seasonal dish derives much of its kick from vanilla, rum and peanuts topping. Betty surely knows how... - 99.4625
Microwave Cooked Caramel Apples
1) Wash the apples and dry them.
2) In stem end, insert stick.
3) In a small bowl, place chopped peanuts.
4) Set them aside.
5) In a 1-qt casserole, place unwrapped caramels and water .
6) Microwave at High 3 to 4 minutes, or until... - 35.1696
Chocolate Caramel Apples
1. Remove stems and blossom ends of 9 apples (make sure apples are completely dry). Insert wooden skewer or ice cream stick in stem end of each apple.
2. Place caramels, chocolate chips, water and salt in 4-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) 2... - 21.7693
Peanuts Caramel Apples
1. Take a shallow bowl, arrange the peanuts in it and keep aside.
2. Pierce wooden skewers through the apples’ stem end.
3. Take a small dish, prepare a vanilla-baking soda mixture and keep aside.
4. Take a heavy saucepan, add butter, corn syrup... - 40.1176
Caramel Apple Ring
Deliciously sweet and amazingly gorgeous caramel apple ring is truly a wonderful treat for the whole family. Yes my family is in love with this caramel apple ring and I assure even yours will like it equally. Just give it a try and sit back and relish the... - 45.8067
Crunchy Caramel Apple Pie
1. Prepare Pastry for Single-Crust Pie. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 12-inch circle. Transfer pastry to a 9-inch pie plate. Ease pastry into pie plate, being careful not to stretch pastry. Trim and crimp edge.
2. In a large mixing bowl stir... - 33.3868
Caramel Apple Jam
In a large kettle, mix apples, water and butter.
Cook and stir over low heat until apples are soft.
Stir in pectin; bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly.
Stir in sugars, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Return to a full rolling boil and boil for 1 minute,... - 37.3513
Caramel Apple Pie
Pour rum over apples and turn several times to moisten all pieces.
In pie pan heat sugar slowly over low heat, stirring constantly.
When sugar is melted and begins to smoke, add butter.
Drain apples and pile into pie pan; sprinkle with the salt.
Roll pastry... - 40.7856
Caramel Apple Pudding
Sieve the plain flour into a bowl, stir in 2 oz/50 g dark brown sugar and cinnamon.
Rub in 1 oz/25 g fat until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Stir in 1-2 tbsp cold water to form a firm dough.
Wrap and chill for 1 hr.
Place the remaining fat in a... - 39.7226
Salted Caramel Apple Bars
Here’s a great recipe for this time of the year. Tart apples, topped with salted caramel and sandwiched between a crunchy crust. I make my own caramel from scratch but feel free to use store bought caramels. Simply mix them with a TBS of heavy cream and... - 130.582
Easy Caramel Apple Tart
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
2) Remove crusts from pouches.
3) On ugreased cookie sheet, unroll 1 crust in center of it.
3) Place second crust fiat over first crust, matching edges and pressing to seal.
4) With rolling pin, roll the... - 38.7153
Walnuts Caramel Apples
Melt caramels with water in double boiler; stir till smooth.
Stick a wooden skewer into blossom end of each apple; dip apple in caramel syrup; turn until completely coated.
(If syrup is too stiff, add few drops water.) At once roll bottom half of each apple... - 25.6658
Caramelized Apple And Walnut Strudel
1. Preheat the oven to 340 degree F or 160 degree C
2. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
3. In a non stick skillet, combine 75 grams of sugar and vanilla.
4. Place the pan on a medium flame for 5 to 8 minutes until the sugar has... - 49.7413
Caramelized Apple Wafer
1. Pre heat an oven at 240 C (480 F).
2. Place thawed pastry on a dusted surface and roll out into 2 rectangles, each measuring 8 inch x 4 ½ inch). Trim edges and place on baking trays.
3. Place 6 apple halves, rounded side up, on... - 41.7842
Apple Dumplings With Caramel Sauce
On a lightly floured surface, unfold pastry and roll into a 14-inch square.
Cut into four 7-inch squares.
Peel and core apples.
If necessary, trim bottoms of apples so they stand upright.
Place an apple in the center of each pastry square.
Stir together sugar... - 38.8057
Puff Wrapped Caramel Apples
A special dessert recipe should be served only occasionally. These caramel apple puffs are like those, which can be served only when you have invited some very special people. These puffs are delicate and delectable but requires some skill and patience to... - 141.526
Apple Walnut Torte With Caramel Rum Sauce
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease and flour 2 (9 inch) round cake pans.
Cream butter and sugar together.
Add eggs; beat well.
Combine flour, soda, cinnamon and salt in separate bowl; add to creamed mixture.
Mix in apples and nuts.
Bake about 50 minutes.
Cool... - 42.0849
Puff Pastry Apple Tartlets With Contempo Caramel Sauce
To Prepare Pastry: Preheat oven to 375°F.
If puff pastry is folded in thirds, to eliminate the creases, fold it in half and on a lightly floured board, roll to 1/4-inch thickness.
Cut out 2 apple shapes about 6 inches wide and 5 inches long.
Cut out 4 leaves... - 45.9421
Buckwheat Crepes With Caramelized Apples
These buckwheat cakes are delicious and filling crepes with caramelized apple filling. Prepared with buckwheat flour, eggs, sugar and milk, the filling is made with caramelized apple slices cooked in apple juice. These crepes are great for breakfast. - 44.8555
1. With the honey and molasses sift the milk powder.
2. Mixing in well, heat the mixture to let it boil.
3. Lowering the flame let it simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Allow the mixture to cool in the freezer for 10 minutes.
5. As the mixture... - 39.3868
Nutty Apple Tart With A Twist
Place the Granny Smith apples in a bowl with the lemon juice and pour in enough water to cover.
Place the Bramley apples in a saucepan with 3 tablespoons water, cover and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove the lid and beat in the caster... - 48.5204
Dutch Apple Flan
Dutch Apple Flan has a Terrific taste. The Sugar and vanilla extracts gives the Dutch Apple Flan Cool taste. - 43.148
Combine flour, 1/2 cup sugar and salt in mixing bowl.
Cut in 6 tablespoons butter.
Sprinkle with water and form into ball.
Chill while preparing apples.
Put apples in mixing bowl.
Add 1/4 cup sugar, the lemon juice and 2 tablespoons melted butter; toss... - 43.5539
Cheese Apple Flan
Roll out three-quarters of the pastry and use it to line a 23-cm/9-in flan ring.
Bake blind in a moderately hot oven (200C, 400F, gas 6) for 15 minutes.
Spread the .
apricot jam over the base of the flan.
Peel, core and slice the apples, using the slicing... - 37.1056
Use an apple wedger to core and slice apples.
Place apples in a large bowl.
Sprinkle generously with Fruit Fresh; toss to prevent apples from browning.
Cover and refrigerate.
Use a rolling pin to crush Skor bars between two sheets of waxed paper; set... - 35.2358
Apple Custard Flan
To make pastry, sift flour into a bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter evenly.
Mix in sugar, egg and lemon peel to make a dough.
Wrap in foil; refrigerate 30 minutes.
To make filling, peel, core and slice apples.
In a large bowl, mix sliced... - 44.4925
Apple Lattice Flan
To make pastry, sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in margarine evenly.
Lightly mix in sugar and enough ice water to make a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
To make... - 45.5351
Prepare pastry dough.
Roll out into 1/8 inch thick circle and line a greased pie dish.
Trim and flute the edges.
Prick all over.
Chill for one hour.
To prepare filling, peel, core and chop apples.
Combine apple, sugar, water and butter in a saucepan and place... - 46.2234
French Apple Flan
First make the pastry: put the flour in a bowl, add the fats, cut in small pieces, and rub in with the finger tips until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Mix the egg yolk with the sugar and water and stir into the dry ingredients and bind them... - 43.9044
Apple And Red Currant Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Roll out the pastry dough on a floured surface. Take an 8-inch flan ring over a baking sheet and line with the pastry sheet.
3) Take half the amount of the red currant jelly and spread it over the pie... - 46.7736
Apple Flan Menagere
Menagere means 'in the style of the housewife' â€”homeyâ€”and this flan is one of the simplest and quickest to make.
Method Make pie pastry and line flan ring; flute top edge to decorate and chill.
Pare, core, and slice apples thinly and place at... - 26.7835
Maple Apple Flan
Roll pastry 1 inch larger than pan. Line pan with pastry. Fold overhang and crimp along edge of pan. Peel, core and quarter apples; cut into thick wedges. Heat syrup and salt to the boiling point. Add half the apple slices, and simmer until apples are... - 18.2286
Apple Cranberry Shortcake
Combine biscuit mix and shortening in a medium-sized bowl.
Cut shortening into mix to form coarse crumbs.
Combine egg and skim milk in a bowl.
Beat slightly to blend.
Pour into biscuit mix.
Stir to moisten dry ingredients.
Divide dough in half.
Pat half of... - 44.9102
Apple Cream Flan
Pastry Sift flour into basin, rub in butter, mix to firm dough with egg yolk and lemon juice, refrigerate pastry for 30 minutes.
Roll dough to fit base and sides of 23cm (9in) flan tin, trim edges, prick base well with fork.
Place flan tin on oven slide, bake... - 40.6673
Baked Apple And Cheese Flan
Sieve flour, salt, cayenne pepper and baking powder.
Rub in butter.
Add grated cheese and sufficient cold water to bind.
Leave to stand in a cool place.
Peel, core, quarter and slice apples, and mix with diced cheese, sugar and nutmeg.
Roll out pastry to an... - 44.6037
Caramelised Apple And Walnut Strudel
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas mark 6.
2) Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
3) In a medium, heavy-based skillet, Heat 75 gram sugar and vanilla seeds over a medium-low heat for 5 to 8 minutes, or until golden brown and... - 46.4834
Yogurt And Apple Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5.
2) Roll out the dough on a floured surface and line a 8 inch fluted flan ring placed on a baking sheet.
3) Bake the pastry crust blind in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
4) Filling:... - 47.8398
1) Using foil line a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan, letting it extend about 2 inches above each end of pan.
2) Over a lightly floured surface, roll out pastry into an 18-by-14-inch rectangle.
3) Gently fold the pastry in half.
4) Carefully lift... - 40.714
Crunchy Apple And Almond Flan
1. To make the pastry, place the flour in a food processor or mixing bowl and rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir in the ground almonds and sugar. Whisk the egg yolk, water and almond essence together and mix into the dry... - 38.9894
Apple And Orange Flan
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6.
Roll the pastry out to line a 20cm (8 inch) flan ring, chill for 15 minutes.
Finely grate the rind of the two oranges.
Place with the apples and sugar in a pan and cook gently until soft.
Stir in the liqueur and the butter,... - 42.364
Apple And Orange Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2) Roll out the dough on a floured surface and line a 8 inchflan ring placed on a baking sheet.
3) Bake the pastry crust blind in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, then remove the foil... - 46.1777
Caramel Crumb Custard
Make the pudding according to the directions on the package.
Dice the sponge cake and put into individual glasses.
Moisten with a very little fruit juice, sherry or white wine, then top with sliced cooked apples or other fruit.
Spoon the warm pudding over the... - 31.8226
Melt butter, add cream and warm.
Heat corn syrup to boiling; add a small amount of sugar, stirring briskly.
Heat until sugar is melted and incorporated, continue this process, adding a little sugar at a time until it is all used.
Remove from heat.
Add the... - 34.0107
Caramel Walnut Slices
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Grease 1 Swiss roll tin of 11x7-inches. Line it with non-stick parchment or greased greaseproof paper. The lining paper should come ½ inch above the sides.
3) In a bowl, put the sugar... - 40.3456
Caramelized Fruit Crisp
The caramelized fruit crisp is a cooked and baked dessert made with assorted fruits of choice. cooked with sugar and spiced with ginger, the fruits are baked with a topping of flour, oats and maple sugar flavored with cinnamon. - 44.3302
Strudel With Caramelized Brazil Nut Filling
Strudel With Caramelized Brazil Nut Filling are tasty and addictive! I serve this often for formal tea parties at home. This superb Strudel With Caramelized Brazil Nut Filling recipe has never failed me. Try it for yourself! - 50.9404
Cinnamon Apple Whirls
In a saucepan, combine pie filling, fruit juice, butter, nuts, and topping mix from the caramel rolls.
Bring to boiling.
Pour into ll x 7 x 1 1/2-inch baking pan.
Top with caramel rolls.
Bake at 375° for 20 to 25 minutes. - 33.3764
If you're looking for a way to use up a batch of autumn apples for your Halloween party, try this crunchy, sweet, caramel treatment from GialloZafferano, I'm Debora, your favourite witch here to prepare with you a Halloween treat: Caramel apples, a... - 103.637
Upside Down Apple Tart
Upside Down Apple Tart has a lip smacking taste. The Lemon flavour gives the Upside Down Apple Tart a tangy and refreshing taste. - 45.1428
Tarte Tatin - French Apple Pie
Here is an amazing video that presents a unique apple pie called Tarte Tatin which is very popular in France. In this apple pie recipe the apples are cooked first and then covered with a sweet dough for crust. That imparts a unique shape and the apples are... - 132.628
1) Pare the apples and core and cut them into quarters. Cut each of the quarters lengthwise in half.
2) Make up the orange juice to ¾ cup by adding water.
3) In a pan, put the juice along with the sugar. Gently heat, stirring well till the sugar has... - 40.8825
Downside-up Apple Pecan Pie
A rare Downside up Apple Pecan pie an absolute delight this festive season.Apple pecan Pie with caramel pecan layer flavored with nutmegs,lemon juice & cinnamon.Apple Pecan pie that you will never miss. - 48.3601
Ellen's Apple Tart
Ellen'S Apple Tart has a Different taste. The lemon juice gives the Ellen'S Apple Tart a tangy and refreshing taste. Must catch it. - 42.1171
Happy 2012 from ABCcubed! We are starting this brand-new year with a brand-new episode of AKwan's Kitchen. In the Season 3 premiere, we are welcoming the year 2012 by making an All-American Classic--the apple pie! Thanks to our guests for making special... - 113.561
Apple Fennel Tart
In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a dough hook, combine the salt, flour, water, and 1 3/4sticks (14 tablespoons) of the butter.
Turn at slow speed until dough is elastic, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Place the remaining 21 tablespoons butter on a work... - 45.0565
French Apple Tart
1. Let frozen puff-pastry shells stand at room temperature to thaw slightly.
2. Meanwhile, peel and core apples (Golden Delicious apples with greener skin retain shape best; do not use other apples); cut each apple lengthwise in half. In heavy 10-inch skillet... - 30.1656
This week I'm cooking up another Thanksgiving treat that you can add to your menu. These great little apple foldovers are simple to make and packed with sweet, sugary goodness. Rosie and Aunt Martha make foldovers for Thanksgiving every year, and I grew up... - 116.072
Brown Sugar Apple Dumplings
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift in the flour, baking powder and salt.
4. Cut the fat shortening into small bead size cubes and add to the... - 44.3618
For the crust, place flour, butter, sugar, and lemon zest in a food processor, and process until blended.
Add the egg yolks and brandy and process until the dough forms a ball.
Remove from food processor and shape dough into a disc.
Wrap in plastic and... - 44.2679
Apples And Figs Pastries
How to make tasty apple and figs pastries that are considered a popular breakfast or snack items in Morocco. Add your own personal touch to this recipe by updating the filling! - 135.178
Real Apple Strudel
Roll out the pastry to a rectangle about 45 X 60 cm/18 X 24 inches.
Trim the edges and lay it out on a lightly floured cloth or sheet; paint the pastry liberally with some of the melted butter.
For the filling, melt the butter in a pan and fry the breadcrumbs... - 47.1842
Apple Tart With Blackberry Sorbet
1. To make the sorbet, in a saucepan, combine the caster sugar, 300milliliters of water, lemon and glucose.
2. Place the pan over a medium flame and bring the liquid to a boil, stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Cool the syrup and place in the... - 45.923
Apple And Hazelnut Crepes Flambée
For crepes: Combine eggs, milk, water, sugar, Calvados and melted butter in large bowl of electric mixer and blend well at medium speed.
Add flour and salt and beat until smooth.
Let stand about 1 hour.
Heat 1 teaspoon butter in 6-inch crepe pan or skillet... - 47.1748
Tropical Fruit Flan
Roll out three-quarters of the pastry and use to line a 23-cm/9-in flan ring.
Bake blind in a moderately hot oven (200C, 400 F, gas 6) for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, trim and peel the pineapple.
Remove the eyes and core, then cut the fruit into chunks and chop it... - 37.6448
Fruit Medley Flan
1) Preheat the oven at (200°C, 400°F/Gas 6).
2) Roll out the pastry sheet.
3) Use a 20-cm (8-in) fluted flan ring to line.
4) Spread all the fruit mixture over the pastry.
5) In a bowl, add egg and sugar to whisk in.
6) Add few drops of... - 41.4026
Mincemeat Flan De Luxe
1) Grease the flan ring and dust with flour.
2) Place on a baking sheet.
3) Heat oven at 375° For Mark 5.
4) For the pastry, in a bowl, sift the flour and salt.
5) Add in the butter and lard and rub in fats till the mix resembles... - 45.4804
Generously butter one 10-inch cake pan.
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
In a small, heavy skillet, heat the sugar over medium heat until it melts and becomes a deep golden brown.
Pour it into the bottom of the cake pan.
Let cool, then sprinkle the brown sugar on... - 40.8554
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a food processor, process the flour, sugar, and salt to mix. Add the butter and pulse 15 to 20 times until the butter forms crumbs.
3) Remove the lid and pour the ice water over the mixture. Pulse... - 46.7278
Upside Down Tart
Lightly butter an ovenproof dish about 20 cm/ 8 inches in diameter which has straight sides at least 6 cm/2 1/2 inches deep.
Mix the sugar and water and cook over a low heat until a rich golden caramel has formed.
Pour this immediately into the bottom of the... - 40.6835
Quick Gluten Free Ideas For Home Cooking
Lots of people are intolerant to gluten if you know any such persons; these ideas can be of help to you too. The chef shows simple and quick recipes that can be made with all the available ingredients. Watch the video for recipes and other ideas. - 119.806
Join Honeysuckle Catering in this special "Spring Fling" recipe recommendation for Turkey Sliders! - 142.542
Four Roses Bourbon Burger
A killer gourmet burger with a bourbon, bacon and onion jam. Made with Four Roses Single Barrel Bourbon. - 0
Oven Roasted Stuffed Turkey Breast
If you are planning something exclusive to serve on a special occasion, then you can consider this recipe. In this video, chef shows how to stuff the turkey breasts with a mixture of apple, walnut and sage. The process requires little interest and skill in... - 117.147
Recipes For A Spooktacular Halloween Dinner Party
I love special occasions and I adore entertaining but I don't like to spend all my time in the kitchen while the action is going on outside. With that in mind, I've put together a fun, easy, and stress free menu for feartastic entertaining! - 0