- » Apple Cake Nut Raisin
Apple Cake Nut Raisin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Apple Cake Nut Raisin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Apple Cake Nut Raisin recipes.
Dutch Apple Raisin Cake
Preheat oven to 375Â°.
Oil a 9 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, baking powder, sugar substitute, and apple pie spice.
In a medium bowl, beat together egg substitute, juice concentrate, and margarine.
Add milk and... - 38.8799
This raisin apple cake is a celebrated and often requested cake at my home. Made with chopped apples, raisins and walnuts, the raisin apple cake is baked with honey and spiced with nutmeg and cinnamon. - 46.0618
Spicy Apple Coffee Raisin Cake
Combine 1/2 c.butter, sugar, eggs, salt, allspice, nutmeg and cinnamon.
Stir in apples and raisins.
Sift together flour, baking powder and baking soda.
Add to first mixture.
Stir in water.
Spread in well-greased 9" square baking pan.
Bake in 350°... - 42.4979
Apple Raisin Coffee Cake
1. Prepare Apple Topping.
2. Dissolve yeast in warm water in 3 1/2-quart bowl. Add sugar, shortening, egg, salt and all-purpose flour. Beat 2 minutes on medium speed, scraping bowl frequently. Stir in whole wheat flour, raisins and nuts; continue stirring... - 31.3777
Apple Raisin Cake
Cream butter and sugar till fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
Sift together dry ingredients.
Add alternately to creamed mixture with applesauce.
Stir in raisins and nuts.
Turn batter into greased and lightly floured 13x9x2-inch baking... - 39.743
Dutch Apple Nut Cake
To make pastry, sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
Using a pastry blendbr or 2 knives, cut in butter evenly.
With a fork, mix in sugar and egg yolks to make a dough.
Wrap in foil and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
On a floured... - 42.4842
Apple Nuts Cakes
This Apple Cake is my dessert favorite. Try out this fruit and nut cakes and let me know if you it. Your suggestions for this Apple Cake are welcome. - 35.8624
Applesauce Raisin Upside-down Cake
Microwave brown sugar, nuts and margarine uncovered in round baking dish, 8 x 1 1/2 inches, until margarine is melted, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes; stir.
Microwave uncovered to boiling, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
Spread evenly in baking dish.
Mix cake mix and water until... - 34.6389
Just go by the instructions and you have a mouth-watering Apple-Spice Cake in front of you. I am sure you will not stop by eating just one piece of this Apple-Spice Cake recipe. Bake this today! - 41.0202
Applesauce Raisin Brownies
Melt butter in a small pan over medium-low heat.
Remove from heat and stir in sugar; then stir in applesauce, egg, and vanilla.
In a bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, baking soda, and nutmeg; add applesauce mixture and blend... - 35.7215
Cinnamon Apple Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In teapot, pour boiling water over cinnamon apple herbal tea bags.
Cover and brew 5 minutes.
Remove tea bags.
In 1-quart saucepan, combine 3/4 cup tea and confectioners' sugar.
Chill remaining tea at least 10 minutes.
Boil tea-sugar... - 44.5497
Apple Sundae Cake
Combine frozen yogurt and 1/2 tsp.apple pie spice in a medium bowl.
Freeze until firm.
Arrange apple and pear slices in the bottom of a 9-inch square baking dish that has been sprayed with a non-fat cooking spray.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and set... - 41.2073
Applesauce Nut Cake
Applesauce Cake has a luscious taste. Applesauce Cake gets its taste from apple sauce mixed with mayonnaise and milk, flavored with vanilla and topped with nuts. Applesauce Cake has is cherished by many people worldwide. - 44.7019
Easy Applesauce Cake
Cream shortening, add sugar and beat until fluffy.
Sift together the flour, spices and salt and add to creamed mixture alternately with applesauce to which soda has been added.
Add raisins, nuts and molasses.
Bake in 350 degree oven for one hour. - 31.8129
Fresh Apple Cake With Brown Sugar
Cream together 2 c. brown sugar and butter until fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, cloves and 1 tsp.cinnamon.
Add dry ingredients alternately with the coffee, blending... - 42.0223
Rich Cherry And Almond Fruit Cake
Fruitcake has a fine taste. Fruitcake gets its taste from eggs mixed with flour and topped with raisins and nuts. Fruitcake is inspired by many bakeries all over the world. - 44.2481
Fresh Apple Cake With Cinnamon, Walnut Streusel
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degree F.
2. Prepare a large bundt pan by greasing it with olive oil or butter.
2. In a large bowl mix the apples, vanilla extract and cinnamon powder and keep in aside.
3. In another bowl mix the flour with... - 115.602
Carrot Nut Cake
1. In a large bowl combine sugar, oil and eggs, and beat until slightly thickened.
2. Mix the flour, soda, salt and cinnamon, then add to the egg mixture.
3. Add the carrots, apples, raisins and nuts, and blend well.
4. Pour into a greased and floured 9" x... - 35.3785
Apple Ginger Cake
Combine gingerbread mix, water and applesauce.
Beat for 2 minutes add nuts.
Spread apple pie filling and raisins in a 9-inch square greased baking pan.
Top with gingerbread mixture.
Bake for 30 minutes at 375Â° F.
Remove from oven and invert cake on serving... - 30.6168
Glazed Fresh Apple Cake
Cream sugar and oil.
Add eggs and beat well.
Add dry ingredienls and vanilla; beat.
Add by hand apples, nuts, and raisins.
Bake in tube pan at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
For the glaze, combine all ingredients in small saucepan and cook over medium... - 42.9984
Fruit Or Nut Muffins
Add 2 tbsp. sugar and 1/2 to 1 cup chopped nuts or fruit to Plain Muffin recipe.
Dredge the fruit with 2 tbspof the flour and add last.
Raisins, chopped dates, figs, apples,cooked prunes, apricots or blueberries may be used.
Bake same as plain muffins. - 19.9476
Apple Lemon Sauce Cake
Cream together butter and sugar until light.
Add eggs; beat well.
Sift together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and cloves.
Add alternately with grated apple, mixing well after each addition.
Blend in nuts and raisins.
Spread in greased 13 x 9 x 2"... - 38.288
Apple Sauce Spice Cake
This delicious Apple Sauce Spice Cake should not be missed. The fruity flavors of this wonderful cake leaves a wonderful taste in your mouth that you just cant get enough off. Try this addictive Apple Sauce Spice Cake! - 48.4073
With electric mixer, cream shortening and sugar.
Stir together flour, soda, cloves and cinnamon; add to creamed mixture alternately with coffee.
With wooden spoon, stir in nuts and fruit.
Pour into well greased and floured bread 'n cake bake pan;... - 40.1165
German Applesauce Cake
Cream shortening and sugar; add eggs and beat until light.
Add applesauce and soda alternately with dry ingredients.
Stir in raisins and nuts.
Pour batter into a prepared 9x13 pan.
Mix sugar and cinnamon topping and sprinkle over batter.
Bake at 350 degrees,... - 39.0738
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cream together vanilla, sugar, butter and eggs in a large bowl.
3. Sift together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg in a medium bowl; add to butter mixture.
4. Stir in apples, nuts and raisins. Pour mixture into an... - 37.3683
Calico Apple Cake
Cream shortening and sugar.
Add eggs and beat.
Add dry ingredients alternately with applesauce and beat.
Add remaining ingredients and mix.
Bake in a greased 13x9x3 inch pan in a 350 degree oven for 40 minutes.
Cool in pan and sift confectioner's sugar... - 40.6782
1. In a bowl, sift flour, add two thirds of a cup of sugar and rub in some butter
2. Add egg yolks and salt and work it into a dough; chil the dough for twenty minutes
3. Divide the dough into two and roll one half out so as to line a 10" cake pan or... - 44.8325
Spicy Apple Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a mixing bowl sift flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and soda.
3. In a container of food processor, add nuts and chop it coarsely by turning on and off the STIR blade.
4. Combine nuts with... - 45.8221
Dried Apple Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Into a mixing bowl, sift together the dry ingredients.
3) In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar and add to the dry ingredients.
4) One at a time, add eggs to this.
5) Gradually, add apples,... - 49.2171
Holiday Apple Walnut Cake
1) In a bowl, pour oil or butter and cream this by adding honey.
2) Stir in other wet ingredients into the bowl.
3) Now add the dry ingredients by sifting. Stir well to prepare a smooth mixture.
4) Gently stir in apples, nuts and raisins and... - 48.1524
Mama's Fruit Cake
1. Lightly oil a 10-inch tube pan. Line bottom and side with heavy brown paper; lightly oil paper.
2. In a very large bowl, combine the fruits and nuts; toss until well mixed. Sift 1/2 cup of the flour over them; toss to coat evenly. Set aside.
3. Sift... - 48.2344
Apple Sauce Cake
Cream together the butter and sugar; add beaten egg and beat well.
Sift together all dry ingredients.
Add to first mixture; then add applesauce, raisins and nuts.
Bake in 4" x 8" loaf pan for 60 minutes at 350°. - 36.2925
German Apple Pudding Cake
Mix apples and sugar together.
Let stand until sugar is thoroughly dissolved.
Add eggs and mix well.
Sift dry ingredients together.
Stir into apple mixture.
Add nuts, raisins and vanilla.
Pour into 8 x 8 pan which is slightly oiled.
Bake at 375Â° for 40-45... - 46.6652
Apple Sauce Cake
Mix all ingredients thoroughly and pour into greased and floured baking pan of choice.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. - 31.3584
Caramel Apple Cake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
325 degrees for glass dish.
Grease a 13 x 9 inch pan.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup and level off.
In a large bowl combine first 9 ingredients & beat for 3 minutes at medium speed.
Stir in apples, nuts and raisins.
Pour... - 43.4558
1) Into a bowl, add the margarine and sugar and cream together using the electric beater
2) Then add in the flours alternating with water and apple pieces and mix well
3) Dust the raisins and nuts with flour before adding to the batter
4) Fold in the... - 45.284
Applesauce Spice Cake
Cream butter and sugar.
Add egg and vanilla and beat well.
Beat in applesauce.
Combine flour, soda and spices and stir into creamed mixture.
Blend in raisins and nuts.
Pour into greased and floured bread 'n cake bake pan and cover.
Place in crock pot, cover... - 38.5776
Inexpensive Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) In a bowl, add butter, sugar and applesauce to combine.
3) In a bowl, place raisins and sift over 1 c. flour. Combine well.
4) Add the dry mixture into the first mixture.
5) Fold in nuts, spices, salt,... - 47.626
Microwave Applesauce Cake
COmbine all ingredients in mixing bowl.
Blend at low speed, then beat at medium speed 2 minutes.
Spread batter in one or two 9-in round, 8x8-or 10x6-in baking dish(es).
Microwave 1 layer at a time at 50% (Medium) 6 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn every 3... - 39.7052
Bundt Apple Ring
Cream butter and sugar, add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add orange rind.
Combine applesauce and milk.
Sift together flour, baking powder, soda, salt and spices.
Add the dry mixture to creamed mixture alternately with applesauce... - 42.643
This delicious Applesauce Cake should not be missed. The fruity flavors of this wonderful Applesauce Cake leaves a memorable taste in your mouth that you just cant get enough of. Try it! - 49.0076
Going by its looks, you can guess that this Gumdrop-applesauce Cake recipe is yummy. The key ingredient here is Apple and takes only 80 minutes to be prepared. You do not need to be a chef to make an appetizing and tasty dish like this. - 52.3827
Applesauce Chocolate Cake
The aroma of Applesauce Chocolate Cake is bound to have kitchen full with drooling kids! This is a great recipe. - 48.975
Mary's Christmas Cake
1) Preheat the oven. Line 5 loaf pans with parchment paper and lightly grease the bottom.
2) In a large bowl, mixed together glazed fruits, pineapple, maraschino, cherries, raisins, dates almonds and walnuts.
3) Add in 2 cups of flour... - 45.2969
Gumdrop Fruit Cake
1. In a basin, sift together the flour, spices and salt. Keep aside
2. In to another basin, cut the gumdrops using a kitchen scissors. Combine with raisins and pecans (sauté them in a little butter). Dust mixture with a 2 spoons of the flour... - 47.4887
Raisin And Date Granola
1. Mix together oats, rolled wheat, and wheat germ. Add nuts, if desired.
2. Combine apple juice concentrate and vanilla.
3. Blend apple juice mixture into oats mixture and put into a 9" x 13" cake pan.
4. Bake at 275° for 1 hour.
5. After taking granola out... - 35.6297
Frosted Applesauce Cake
Put shortening, sugar, and raisins into hot apple sauce.
When cool, add spices, salt, flour, and soda.
Mix, then add chopped nuts.
Turn into greased bread pan (loaf) for loaf cake or 9" x 9" cake pan and bake 1 hour at 350 degrees.
Cover with the following... - 32.7487
French Applesauce Cake
Combine first 9 ingredients in large bowl.
Heat applesauce in oil and add to dry ingredients; if desired, add nuts and raisins.
Pour into tube pan which has been greased and floured.
Bake 1 hr at 325 degrees F. - 35.094
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease a 13X9X2-inch baking pan and dust with flour.
3) In a small bowl, mix together raisins, nuts with 1 tablespoon of flour and set aside.
4) In a large mixer bowl, sift together remaining flour,... - 46.767
Apple Spice Muffins
These apple spice muffins are the perfect litlle wonders made flavorful with spices and with a hint of lemon juice; I just love the smell that fills up the house when these little miffins are baked. A traditional recipe made from fresh apples, these apple... - 48.2842
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Lightly grease a baking pan with oil or butter.
3. In a bowl, combine crumbs, sugar, apple, spice, raisins and nuts. Keep aside
4. Dust a large work table, with flour.
5. Roll out strudel dough into a... - 47.5436
Frosted Applesauce Cake
Frosted Applesauce cake is one cake that you would love baking and eating too! A delicious mix of apple and nuts, this is an anytime welcome treat!! - 50.118
Schwabischer Appel Kuchen
Peel apples; cut in thin slices.
Add sugar, raisins, nuts, lemon juice and rind of 1 lemon; set aside.
Pastry: Cream butter, sugar and eggs; add flour and milk.
Roll out pastry thin (2/3 of the dough) and put in greased 9 x 12-inch cake pan.
Add apple... - 39.6954
1. Start oven, seat at Moderate, 350° F. Grease a loaf pan, 9 by 5 by 3 inches.
2. Blend the shortening or other fat, sugar, salt and egg.
3. Sift the dry ingredients together.
4. Add the applesauce alternately with the sifted dry ingredients. Stir in the... - 36.6397
Fruited Applesauce Cake
Cream butter; add applesauce, mixing well.
Dissolve soda in sour milk; add to applesauce mixture.
Sift dry ingredients together; blend into applesauce mixture.
Dredge fruits and nuts with additional flour; add to batter, stirring well.
Turn into tube... - 41.0995
Holiday Fruit Cake
Prepare two loaf tins, 9x5x3-inch size, by lining them with buttered parchment paper or brown wrapping paper.
Let the paper extend above the long sides of the pan about 2 inches.
Combine 1 3/4 cups whole wheat flour with the spices and salt.
Cut all fruit... - 43.3538
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Grease and flour an 8-inch square pan.
Sift flour, salt, baking soda and spices together into a bowl. Set aside.
Cream butter in a large mixing bowl. Add honey and mix well. Stir in dry ingredients and applesauce. Mix thoroughly,... - 38.2128
Applesauce Cake A La Mode
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Grease a 8X12X2" pan.
3) Sift together flour, sugar, soda, baking powder, salt, all spice, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
4) Transfer the dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
5) Add in the shortening... - 45.5934
Grandma's Fruit Cake
1. Line 3 to 4 bread tins using 2 layers of aluminum foil, then 1 layer waxed paper.
2. Sift flour with the cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, soda, and salt.
3. Coat the citron, raisins and cherries with some of the flour mixture.
4. Put some of the... - 44.2268
Tree Top Mom's Apple Sauce Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Take a bowl and add sugar and cream shortening in it. Cream the mixture using hand mixer and blend in apple sauce.
3. Take a separate bowl and add all dry ingredients and add the apple-sauce mixture. Mix... - 43.1311
Applesauce Loaf Cake
Beat the honey, oil, and egg together.
Sift together and add the flour and spices.
Lightly stir in raisins, nuts, and applesauce.
Spoon the batter into an oiled 9x5 inch loaf pan.
Bake 40 minutes at 350Â°. - 37.9458
1. Make filling: Melt butter or margarine in a small skillet; add bread crumbs; stir until well blended and brown; remove from heat and reserve.
2. Cover raisins with boiling water in a small bowl; let stand 5 minutes; drain and reserve.
3. Grind walnuts and... - 39.3149
Sherry Nut Fruitcake
Pour sherry .over raisins, and let them soak overnight.
Combine next 5 ingredients; dredge in 1 cup flour, stirring to coat.
Cream butter in a large mixing bowl; gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time,... - 36.736
Super-moist Bran Muffins
Combine the bran, whole wheat flour, wheat germ, fruit or nuts, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl; mix well.
Combine the yogurt, vegetable oil, honey, molasses, egg and 1 cup water in a medium bowl; blend well.
Stir the yogurt mixture into... - 33.9634
Dark Fruit Cake
This Dark Fruit Cake has a very strong flavor of Brandy Liquor.Dark Fruit cake is made with Pecan,dates,raisins & cinnamon.In this nutty Dark Fruit Cake orange juice adds to the fruity flavor & makes it all the more delicious. - 51.0259
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly grease and flour a 9-inch square pan.
Using a blender, chop nuts and set aside.
Put eggs and apple pieces into blender.
Cover and process at puree until apples are finely chopped (if necessary, stop blender and use rubber... - 45.3932
Granny Smith Buckwheat Muffins
Toss together apples and sugar in large bowl.
Whisk or beat together eggs, oil and vanilla.
Stir together well buckwheat flour, whole wheat flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
Stir egg mixture into apple mixture.
Add flour mixture and stir just enough to... - 35.3588
Fruit Spice Cake
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub a 9-inch square baking pan with margarine or shortening and dust it lightly with flour.
2. Cream the butter, margarine or shortening until soft; gradually add the sugar beating until creamy; stir in the apple... - 33.0488
Three Layer Fruit Cake
1) Sift together flour, soda, and salt. Set aside,
2) Beat together eggs, sugar, butter, allspice, jam, vanilla and buttermilk. Add nuts and dried fruit. Blend thoroughly. Pour into greased and floured cake pans. Bake at 325 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
3)... - 28.7378
Harvest Apple Strudel
1. Combine the granulated sugar, cornstarch and juice in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens and boils.
2. Toss the apples with the brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in a medium-size bowl. Mix in the juice... - 39.0294
Gumdrop Fruit Cake
Gumdrop Fruit Cake is a delicious dessert recipe that you would love to prepare for your family. Try this Gumdrop Fruit Cake; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 44.8677
Holiday Loaf Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 325F
2. Lightly grease a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan
3. Pour the cake mix into a bowl
4. Add the milk and blend the milk with the cake mix till it is completely mixed. Use an electric beater or mixer if required at... - 46.6603
Dearborn Inn Fruit Cake
1. Lightly grease a 10-inch tube pan. Line bottom and side with heavy brown paper; then lightly grease paper.
2. In very large bowl, combine raisins, currants, dates, candied peel, nuts, candied cherries, apple and orange. Sift 1/4 cup flour over mixture;... - 45.6915
Fruit Wheat Germ Cake
Grind all ingredients.
Press firmly into loaf pan.
Chill for 2 days.
Slice thin to serve. - 30.3704
– Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
– Butter an 8-inch (20-cm) round cake pan.
– In a saucepan, heat applesauce, add baking soda, and remove from heat. Set aside.
– In a large bowl, cream shortening, add sugar, then raisins, nuts, flour,... - 40.6358
Healthy Fruit Cake
This fruit cake recipe is a great combination of mixed fruits and nuts. It is not only delicious but also a healthier version of the typical pound cake. - 50.989
Christmas Fruit Cake Cookies
Cream sugars and shortening.
Add eggs: mix well.
Combine flour, baking powder, salt and spices.
Mix dry ingredients with fruits and nuts.
Add to creamed mixture.
Drop by teaspoonsful onto greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 350° for about 12... - 39.8604
Small Fruit Cake
1. In large bowl, combine golden and dark raisins. Add rum; toss to combine. Let stand, covered, overnight.
2. Prepare fruits: With sharp knife, cut pineapple in thin wedges; cut 1/4 pound cherries in half; add to raisins with mixed candied peel; mix well.
3.... - 47.6763
1. Preheat the oven at 375°.
2. In a bowl mash beans, add egg and margarine and mix well.
3. Add dry ingredients and beat thoroughly.
4. Mix well adding apples, raisins, nuts and vanilla.
5. Grease well and flour a 10-inch tube pan.
6.... - 46.3476
Pinto Bean Cake
Pinto Bean Cake is an irresistible mouth-watering dessert recipe. An easy to prepare cake recipe, Pinto Bean Cake is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 45.3364
1. To prepare the beans thoroughly mash them in liquid.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°.
3. In a bowl beat together oil, honey, vanilla and egg and then beat well adding beans.
4. In another bowl mix together dry ingredients and combine 1/2... - 48.5952
1. Preheat the oven to 400°
2. In a large bowl, tip in the brown sugar and the Crisco and mix well
3. Add the egg and mix well
4. To the same bowl, combine the applesauce and the soda with the creamed mixture and mix well
5. Add the... - 43.5295
large bowl, combine raisins and currants.
Add 1/2 cup rum; toss to combine.
Let stand, covered, overnight.
Next day, line a 10-inch tube pan: On heavy brown paper, draw an 18-inch circle, and cut out.
Set pan in center of circle; draw around base of pan and... - 37.5256
English Fruit Cake
1. Lightly grease 10" by 3" springform pan. Toss mixed candied fruit with 1 cup flour. In large bowl, with mixer at low speed, beat butter and sugar until blended. Increase speed to high; beat until fluffy. Add brandy, baking powder, salt, eggs, and 1 cup... - 36.6973
Carrot Pecan Muffins
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lightly coat twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray or insert cupcake liners. In a small bowl, soak the raisins in the cider for 12 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together the rye flour, whole-wheat... - 31.955
Christmas Fruitcake With Cinnamon
In a large bowl, combine the fruitcake mix, pineapple wedges, red cherries, green cherries, dried apples, dates, raisins, almonds, and walnuts.
Pour the bourbon over the mixture and let it soak for 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
Grease and flour two 6-cup... - 47.1127
1. In a saucepan soak the dried fruit in the cider for at least 3 hours, or, if possible, overnight.
2. Let the oven heat to 325°F (170°C/Gas 3) thereafter grease and line a 20 cm (8 in) square tin.
3. In the saucepan, let the cider and... - 46.7732
Microwave Christmas Plum Pudding
1)On a board, chop the suet finely and mix with 1/2 cup flour.
2)Dust the raisins and dates with the flour too, and add these to suet as well.
3)Now toss in the breadcrumbs.
4)In a bowl, grate the rinds of Orange and Lemon and squeeze the juice.
5)In a... - 48.8405
Russian Easter Bread (koolitch)
Allow 8 hrs.preparation time, from the time you start until you take bread out of oven.
Dissolve 3 cakes of yeast in 3/4 cup lukewarm water.
Scald 4 cups milk, cool to 90Â° F.
Add yeast, 1 cup sugar, 4 cups flour, 1 tbs.ground cardamom and mix to a smooth... - 45.0915