- » Apple Cake Glaze
Apple Cake Glaze Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple cake glaze recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple cake glaze recipes.
Glazed Fresh Apple Cake
Combine all ingredients in small saucepan and cook over medium heat 3 minutes.
Cool and drizzle over warm cake. - 27.4036
Caramel Glazed Apple Cake
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Butter and flour a 9-by-13-inch pan.
2. To prepare the cake, beat both sugars and oil in a mixing bowl until very well blended. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Sift together flour, baking soda, cinnamon,... - 39.9762
Glazed Apple Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F. Lightly grease and flour a 10-inch Bundt pan.
2. Combine the sugar, eggs, oil, salt, juice, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl and blend well. This can be prepared in a mixer or by hand.
3. By... - 38.071
Glazed Fresh Apple Cake
Cream sugar and oil.
Add eggs and beat well.
Add dry ingredienls and vanilla; beat.
Add by hand apples, nuts, and raisins.
Bake in tube pan at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
For the glaze, combine all ingredients in small saucepan and cook over medium... - 44.7319
Apple Butter Bundt Cake
Blend all cake ingredients and beat for 2 minutes.
Pour 1/3 of batter in prepared bundt pan; sprinkle with 1/2 the filling; and repeat these two layers.
Cover with remaining batter.
Bake at 325 degrees, 50-55minutes.
Cool in pan and invert on serving... - 41.6166
Fresh Apple Cake
Cake: Mix in order and bake in large greased Bundt pan at 350° for 1 hour.
Can be topped with Brown Sugar Glaze.
Glaze: Combine ingredients and cook 2 to 3 minutes.
Pour over hot cake. - 35.1945
Apple Harvest Cake
1. Make cake: Generously grease a 10-inch angel cake tube pan or a 12-cup fluted tube pan with butter; sprinkle with flour; tap out excess.
2. Stir flour, whole wheat flour, granulated and brown sugars, cinnamon, baking powder, salt and baking soda until well... - 37.491
Chocolate Gingerbread With Sugar Glazed Apples
TO MAKE THE GINGERBREAD Position a rack in the lower third of the oven and preheat to 350°F.
Coat a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with the cooking spray.
Shake 2 tablespoons of flour over the bottom and sides of the pan, tilting to coat all sides.
Turn the pan... - 44.562
Apple-Carrot Glaze is an amazingly easy to prepare dessert which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Apple-Carrot Glaze; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 24.2285
Glazed Applesauce Spice Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and lightly flour 12-cup Bundt pan or 10-inch tube pan.
Beat butter in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until creamy.
Beat in brown sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs and vanilla until well blended.
In... - 45.4375
Apple Cider Glaze
Apple Cider Glaze has a moist taste.The orange juice and heavy cream gives the Apple cider glaze a wonderful taste. - 29.1422
Glazed Apple Ring
Melt half the butter in a skillet; add brown sugar and apple slices; simmer 10 to 15 minutes, or until tender.
Turn frequently to prevent burning.
Cream remaining butter with granulated sugar; add vanilla, then add eggs one at a time, beating thoroughly until... - 42.8944
Fluffy Apple Snow
Reduce the apples to a puree.
The finest flavour is obtained by washing the apples and baking them, dry, in a moderate oven (350° F., Gas 4) until quite soft, when the skins and cores may easily be separated from the pulp.
Otherwise, peel, core, slice and... - 39.7446
Apple Almond Tart With Apricot Glaze
Roll out the pastry, fit it into a 9-inch tart pan with a removable rim, and trim the edge.
Brush the inside of the shell with some of the egg white.
Chill the crust.
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Puree the almond filling ingredients, with the egg yolk and the... - 44.0111
Fresh Apple Cake
Mix ingredients in order given; batter will be stiff.
Pour in greased and floured tube or Bundt pan.
Bake for 1 1/2 hours at 300°.
Cool before slicing.
Put powdered sugar glaze on top of cake while hot. - 36.6295
Raw Apple Cake
Cream together shortening, sugar, egg & vanilla.
Add salt, cinnamon nutmeg, baking soda & flour, mix well.
Stir in sliced apples & nutmeats.
Bake in greased & floured jelly roll pan, at 350 degrees foi 30-45 minutes.
Frost with powdered sugar glaze. - 41.0943
Apple Crown Cake
Fresh apples and honey layered into a moist white cake. It isn't Rosh Hashana without this glorious crown cake! - 132.883
Chunky Apple Walnut Cake
Chunky Apple Walnut Cake has a Implausible. The flour with eggs maked the Chunky Apple Walnut Cake soft. Must cacth it. - 44.4296
Spice Cake With Maple Glaze
Preheat the oven to 350°F Coat a 10-cup Bundt pan with no-stick spray.
Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons of the flour and tap out the excess.
Place the remaining 1 1/2 cups flour in a large bowl.
Add the sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and salt.
Mix... - 46.6039
Glazed Gingerbread Tea Cake
Looking for a simple tea cake recipe that doesn't take very long to prepare but is impressive and yummy? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make a tender, moist gingerbread tea cake that you are sure to love! - 112.575
Country Apple Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease bottom and sides of pan with 1 tablespoon of butter.
Spread one cup of apples in pan.
Cut each biscuit into four pieces.
Arrange point side up over apples.
Top with remaining apples.
Mix remaining butter with brown sugar,... - 46.5994
Apple Walnut Coffee Cake
Moist and delicious, with a drizzle of sweet frosting on top, this easy-to-make coffee cake is a delicious addition to any Sunday brunch. Perfect with your afternoon tea, or as a welcome gift to a new neighbor! - 0
Apple And Cinnamon Bundt Cakes
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180 degree C
2. Grease a 12 bundt tray with oil and dust with flour.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine the apples with muscovado sugar and cinnamon. Toss to mix.
4. In another large basin, beat sugar... - 49.31
Apple Upside Down Cake
1. Prepare the Glaze: Using your fingertips, blend the 1/4 cup butter or margarine, the brown and granulated sugars, 3 tablespoons flour, salt and cinnamon in a medium-size bowl until crumbly. Pat the mixture evenly into a greased 8 x 8 x 2-inch square... - 41.8273
Fresh Apple Cake With Cinnamon, Walnut Streusel
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degree F.
2. Prepare a large bundt pan by greasing it with olive oil or butter.
2. In a large bowl mix the apples, vanilla extract and cinnamon powder and keep in aside.
3. In another bowl mix the flour with... - 116.295
Cinnamon Apple Gateau
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Grease and line a 23 cm / 9 in sandwich cake tin. Place the eggs and caster sugar in a bowl and beat with a hand-held electric whisk until thick and mousse-like. (When the whisk is lifted, a trail should remain on... - 42.5315
Fresh Apple Cake
Line bottom of 9-inch round cake dish with wax paper.
In medium mixing bowl, combine cake ingredients, except apples and nuts.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer until blended.
Beat at high speed for 1 minute, scraping bowl occasionally.
Stir in... - 51.3077
Apple Cheese Coffee Cake
To make crust: In a food processor, place flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
Cut cold butter into small pieces and add to food processor.
Using quick on-and-off bursts, process until dough is crumbly.
In a small bowl, beat together egg, milk, and... - 44.3459
Whole Wheat Apple Ring Cake
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease and flour 12-cup BundtÂ® pan.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt; set aside.
In large bowl, combine brown sugar, oil, vanilla and eggs; beat... - 45.4677
Apple Streusel Coffee Cake
Combine flour and baking powder; set aside.
In another small bowl, combine Egg Beaters, milk and vanilla; set aside.
In medium bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat granulated sugar and margarine until creamy.
Alternately add flour mixture and egg... - 46.748
Apple Carrot Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Assemble Salad Maker with Shredder Disc and large bowl.
Process apples and carrots; set aside.
In large mixer bowl, beat remaining ingredients at LOW until dry ingredients are blended then at MEDIUM until... - 43.2149
Apple Cake With Toffee Crust
1. Make the cake: Preheat the oven to 325° Butter and flour a 9-inch spring form tube pan, In a bowl, whisk the flour with the salt and baking soda. In a large bowl, whisk the oil with the granulated sugar. Whisk in the eggs 1 at a time. Whisk in the dry... - 37.7093
Apple Fritter Coffee Cake
Love apple fritters? Then you are going to love this apple fritter coffee cake! It's moist, fluffy, and full of apple fritter flavor! My only regret is that I didn't make two of these because it went so fast! - 0
Upside Down Apple Cake With Maple Cream
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Peel and core the apples.
Cut into 1/4-inch rings.
Set rings in cold water to which lemon juice has been added.
Poach rings in apple juice in batches for 3-4 minutes.
Drain and reserve.
Spray a 9-inch cake square pan with a non-fat... - 41.7048
Apple Coffee Cake
Place the pie filling in a bowl and stir in the cinnamon.
Combine the flour, sugar, milk, softened margarine, baking powder, salt and eggs in a large mixing bowl and beat at low speed for 30 seconds, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat at medium speed for 2... - 40.4465
Blend flour and salt into melted butter in a sauce pan.
Add cider, bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute.
Add sugar and beat until smooth.
Add nuts and spread on cake - 27.3192
Scrumptious Apple Cake
Preheat oven 350°F.
Beat egg whites until slightly foamy in medium bowl.
Stir in sugar and applesauce.
Combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
Stir flour mixture and vanilla into applesauce mixture.
Spread apples in 13 x9 inch baking pan... - 46.3976
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 Grease a 9 1/4 x 5 1/4 x 2 3/4-inch loaf pan and dust with flour.
3 In a bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
4 Add in eggs, beating well.
5 In another bowl, sift the 2... - 48.1362
Apple Date Cake
Blend margarine, honey, and vanilla.
Sift together flour, soda, salt, and spices.
Stir into shortening mixture; it will be stiff.
Combine apple, dates, and carrots.
Stir into flour mixture and blend well.
Spoon into a well-greased 8-inch-square pan.
Bake at... - 46.8718
Cranberry Apple Streusel Coffee Cake
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease 13x9-inch baking pan.
Combine pancake mix and granulated sugar.
Add sour cream, milk and egg; mix just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Spread into pan; top with cranberries and apple.
Combine Streusel ingredients; mix until... - 48.0806
Apple-Marzipan Kuchen is an amazing version of cake which you will always love to include in your dessert menu. The amazingly delicious apple and apricot preserve combination will give you a huge fan following! - 44.9399
Cream Cheese Glaze
In small mixer bowl, put all ingredients and beat at LOW until blended then at HIGH until smooth and spreading consistency.
Use to frost Apple Carrot Cake - 20.2464
Dutch Apple Cake
1. Heat milk to scalding point and stir in sugar and shortening. Keep aside to cool to lukewarm
2. Grease two 8-inch baking pans with oil or butter.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F 15 minutes before baking time.
4. In a large mixing bowl,... - 47.4468
Swedish Apple Meringue Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a cup, beat a egg white using a beater.
3) In small bowl, beat butter, 1/4 cup sugar, egg yolks, until smooth using electric hand blender.
4) Fold in 1 1/4 cups flour, almonds, 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon... - 45.7013
Apple Coconut Cake
1) In a heavy saucepan, combine all the ingredients.
2) Place the saucepan over heat and bring the liquid to a full boil.
3) Cook by continuous stirring for another 2 minutes.
4) Cool the glaze to lukewarm before applying.
8) Garnish the cake... - 34.5204
Ginger Cake With Apple Filling
Sift together flour, cornflour, Soda-bicarb and ginger.
Combine melted butter, syrup and water and pour in the flour mixture.
Beat with wooden spoon or fork for two minutes.
Turn batter into a greased and floured cake tin (6 inch x 10 inch x 1 inch) and bake... - 45.1378
Mary's Christmas Cake
1) Preheat the oven. Line 5 loaf pans with parchment paper and lightly grease the bottom.
2) In a large bowl, mixed together glazed fruits, pineapple, maraschino, cherries, raisins, dates almonds and walnuts.
3) Add in 2 cups of flour... - 45.8187
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2) Take a 10-inch tube pan and grease it.
3) Take a bowl and mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and salt.
4) Take another bowl and beat together the butter... - 47.4097
This is an easy orange glaze recipe that can go with your pain doughnuts or cupcakes and even cookies that need that something extra. Made with apples and apricot along with orange concenrtate, this glaze is sweet and tangy and very pleasant. - 27.58
Hungarian Crepe Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F. and lightly grease a shallow, ovenproof serving dish.
Combine applesauce and lemon juice.
Place a crepe on prepared dish, and spread with about 2 tablespoons applesauce mixture.
Continue to layer applesauce and crepes, ending with a... - 36.297
1. Press dough evenly into a greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Cover with towel; let rise in a warm place, away from drafts, 30 minutes, or until dough is almost double in bulk.
2. Meanwhile, pare, quarter and core apples; cut into very thin slices. Mix brown... - 37.0559
Tres Vite Apple Tarts
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Mix apples, lemon juice and 1 teaspoon vanilla in medium bowl.
Beat egg and milk together in small bowl.
Mix sugar and cinnamon in another small bowl.
Roll out pastry on floured surface to 10 inch square.
Cut into four 5 inch... - 42.9741
Cinnamon Sheet Cake
Roll the remaining dough into a rectangle 1 inch larger than the pan.
Fold in half and then in fourths.
Carefully lay it on top of the pie in one corner.
Unfold so that is covers the filling and pan.
Pinch the top and bottom crusts together and flute the... - 33.4234
Apple Maple Syrup
1. Add water to spiced apple syrup to equal 2/3 cup.
2. In saucepan, combine the liquid with sugar and cornstarch.
3. Stir until sugar has dissolved.
4. Place pan over low flame and stir continuously until the syrup is thick and come to a... - 40.8388
A Hearty Ham Supper
1. Drain apricots, reserving syrup.
2. Preheat oven to 475F.
3. Place one oven rack on lowest rung in oven.
4. Lightly grease two cookie sheets and place on lowest rack in oven to heat.
5. In a large skillet, combine brown sugar,... - 46.831
Spicy Apple Bread
Spicy apple bread is made with apple pices and baked with flour along with brown suagr and apple juice. Spiced with nutmeg, clove , cinnamon and all spice, this apple bread recipe is great to serve as a snack or for breakfast and even a homely dessert. - 45.484
Cinnamon Apple Swirl
Scald milk; stir in 1/3 cup sugar, salt and 1/4 cup butter.
Cool to lukewarm.
Soften yeast in warm water in large mixing bowl.
Stir in milk mixture and eggs.
Gradually add flour to form a stiff dough.
Knead on well-floured surface until smooth and satiny, 5... - 41.1545
Apple Candied Peel Bars
Preheat oven to 350°C.
Mix first 4 ingredients together.
In a separate bowl, beat eggs well; stir in brown sugar, water, and rum flavoring.
When thoroughly blended, mix dry ingredients with egg mixture.
Finally, stir in peel, almonds, and apple.
Spread in a... - 46.0434
Apple Lattice Flan
To make pastry, sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in margarine evenly.
Lightly mix in sugar and enough ice water to make a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
To make... - 45.5351
1. Put half the gelatine and the water in a heatproof bowl and stir over hot water until dissolved.
2. Heat the cooking apples with the lemon rind and juice and a few tablespoons of water until tender. Add sweetener to taste and beat in the yolk. Stir in the... - 35.6307
Sausage And Apple Burgers
Reconstitute the onion slices and apple flakes separately as directed on the packets. Press out excess moisture and put them in a large bowl. With a wooden spoon, work in the sausage meat, breadcrumbs, mixed herbs and seasoning. Bind together with the beaten... - 32.6422
Classic French Apple Flan
1) Set oven ready at 375°F, Gas Mark 5.
2) Start with pastry making by sifting salt and flour into a bowl.
3) Add margarine or butter and keep folding in until the mixture starts resembling breadcrumbs.
4) Now, mix the egg.
5) Pour... - 43.4685
Fruit-filled Coffee Cake
Combine prunes, apples, brown sugar, water, lemon juice, salt, and cinnamon; cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Remove from heat.
Combine Ever-Ready Blend and granulated sugar in bowl.
Combine egg and milk and add to sugar mixture; stir until soft... - 44.9006
Holiday Cranberry Coffee Cake
1) Combine cranberry sauce, 4 tablespoons sugar, nuts and butter. Mix well.
2) Spread into a baking dish, bottom lined with wax paper.
3) Combine biscuit mix, juice, egg and remaining sugar, blending until smooth, for about 1/2... - 45.9722
Marble Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Liberally grease a 9-inch round tube mould and dust with flour.
3) In a blow, sift together 1 1/2 cups of the flour, 1 teaspoon of the baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, 1/4 teaspoon of the soda,... - 48.7069
Lattice-top Apple Pies With Blackberry Sauce And Whipped Cream
Divide the apples equally between two large saucepans.
Add half of the sugar, lemon rind and juice to each pan: Cover tightly and cook the apples gently for about 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until they are soft.
Pour the cooked apples into large... - 43.8999
Rich Fruit Cake
Mix and bake fruit cake like Old-Fashioned Dark Fruit Cake - 27.6824
large bowl, combine raisins and currants.
Add 1/2 cup rum; toss to combine.
Let stand, covered, overnight.
Next day, line a 10-inch tube pan: On heavy brown paper, draw an 18-inch circle, and cut out.
Set pan in center of circle; draw around base of pan and... - 39.6197
Sausage Oven Dinner
Slice ends off apples and cut in half crossways.
Core and stick 2 whole cloves in each half.
Place in 9-inch-square baking pan.
Combine the sugars, water, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Bring to a boil, stir 3 minutes until sugar is dissolved, and pour over... - 39.5717
Carrot And Raisin Muffins
Breakfast and Dessert options are slowly becoming synonymous to each other. Who doesn't like a muffin with their morning cuppa. Bake these delectable carrot muffins with Mark in this video! - 81.8962
Gluten-free Applesauce Spiced Coffee Cake
Coffeecake may seem easy to make but its very hard to get the right dense and moist texture. This cake uses applesauce in the ingredient list and that contributes to the dense moistness. Its almost like a huge soft delicious coffee brownie. - 113.97
Apricot Spice Cake
Combine all ingredients except Powdered Sugar Glaze in a 2-quart mixer bowl.
Beat mixture until well blended.
Pour batter into ungreased 10-inch microwave tube cake pan.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Microwave at HIGH 8 minutes.
Rotate dish at 2 minute... - 36.0743
Remove crusts from bread, cut each bread slice in half.
Combine raspberries and boysenberries in a bowl, allow to thaw; drain, reserve all- 'the juice.
Peel, core and thinly Slice apple.
Combine reserved berry juice, sugar and water in saucepan, stir over low... - 36.8914
Nutty Graham Cake
1. To prepare cake, coat a 10-inch tube pan with cooking spray, dust with 2 teaspoons flour.
2. Preheat oven to 350°.
3. Beat 1/2 cup butter with a mixer at medium speed until creamy, gradually add 3/4 cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup granulated sugar, beating... - 35.77
In a bowl, soak raisins, fruit and currants in apple juice for 1 hour; drain and set aside.
In a mixing bowl, combine 1-1/2 cups of flour, yeast, sugar and salt; mix well.
In a saucepan, heat milk and butter to 120°-130° (butter does not need to melt).
Add... - 42.8351
Christchurch Tea Ring
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 6, 200°C (400°F).
2. In a bowl cream yeast with malt extract and warm water.
3. Keep aside in a warm place for about 5 minutes.
4. In a bowl combine yogurt and egg. Reserve some egg for glazing the dough.
5.... - 49.0094
4 Healthy Monkey Bread Recipes
Recipe Redo: Monkey Bread I made four healthier versions of monkey bread: pumpkin, chocolate hazelnut, strawberry-almond hazelnut, and apple walnut. - 0
Smoked Loin Of Pork
1. Wipe pork loin with damp paper towels.
2. In large kettle, place pork, 2 quarts water, 2 bay leaves, the allspice and black peppercorns.
3. If necessary, cut pork loin in half to fit in kettle bring to boiling reduce heat and simmer covered... - 44.0695
Fruit And Nut Stuffed Roast Duck
Combine wine and 1/4 cup honey in small saucepan and bring to simmer.
Add apricots and set sauce aside.
Combine next 10 ingredients in large bowl.
Drain apricots (reserve liquid), add to bowl and toss lightly.
Stuff duck as full as possible; set remaining... - 41.6812