- » Apple Butter
Apple Butter Recipes
Apple butter is a concentrated form of apple sauce that is made by slow cooking apples with either cider or water. It is usually used as a spread on bread and toasts, served as a side dish, used for baking and also ... More »
Apple Butter Sauce
Have you ever thought of making a sweet tasting apple butter sauce? Here is a recipe video that shows how to make a quick and easy sauce for side dish. It's easy, delicious, versatile and easy on the purse! This sauce is the perfect accompaniment to meat and... - 131.076
Apple Butter Pie
Join Barbara Bach as she shows us how to make a home-made Apple Butter Pie. Just in time for Christmas. So rich and so delectable! Watch and learn how to make this beautiful pie from this video. Cheers! - 114.025
Healthy Apple Butter
Would you like to try this yummy apple butter recipe? Watch the chef prepare this Healthy Apple Butter stepwise in this video. You too can easily replicate it at home. - 63.7261
Apple Butter Doughnuts
Beat the eggs, sugar and butter in a large bowl with electric mixer until mixed.
Beat in the apple butter.
Sift flour, baking powder, soda, salt and spices together.
Stir the lemon juice into evaporated milk.
Add dry ingredients to egg mixture alternately... - 43.9613
Apple Butter Filled Muffins
In medium mixing bowl combine flour, 1/3 cup sugar, baking powder, apple pie spice and salt.
Combine the beaten egg, milk and vegetable oil.
Add to dry ingredients.
Stir just until moistened.
Lightly grease bottoms of 12 muffin cups or line with paper bake... - 43.4691
Apple Butter Betty
1. Preheat the oven to at 350°.
2. To prepare Lemon Sauce:
3. In small saucepan combine 2/3 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons cornstarch and dash salt and blend in 1 cup water.
4. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, till mixture is... - 43.2571
Fried Biscuits With Apple Butter
1. Dissolve yeast in a warm water-honey mixture. Keep aside for 5 to 10 minutes to turn bubbly.
2. Take a large electric mixer bowl with dough hook, add flour and salt and mix well.
3. Place a saucepan with milk and shortening on medium heat and allow... - 41.7822
Apple Butter Cookies
Work shortening with back of spoon until fluffy and creamy.
Add brown sugar gradually, while continuing to work until light.
Sift together salt, baking soda, and flour, and add alternately with buttermilk to sugar mixture.
Chill until easy to handle,... - 41.6255
Oven Apple Butter
1. Preheat oven moderate to 350°.
2. In a bowl mix water and salt.
3. Add the apples in it.
4. Drain out from water without rinsing.
5. In a food grinder grind the apples through finest blade to extract 2 quarter pulp and juice.
6. Add... - 41.3099
Gourmet Apple Butter
1) In a pot of boiling water, dip five (8-ounce) jelly glasses to sterilize it.
2) Cut the stem and blossom ends, and cut up without paring or coring.
3) In a pot, place together cut-up apple and cider.
4) Heat the apple mixture to... - 41.0391
Pour the cider into a heavy-bottomed saucepan, place over high heat, and reduce the cider to half (3 cups).
Reduce heat to medium.
Wash apples, quarter, remove blossom and stem ends.
Slice and add to the cider.
Cook uncovered until the apples are soft.
Stir... - 40.9152
Apple Butter Pie
Use pastry to line a 9-inch pie pan, fluting a high edge.
Mix sugar with flour.
Gradually stir in apple butter and melted butter.
Beat eggs with milk and cream.
Beat into apple-butter mixture.
Pour into pastry-lined pie pan.
Sprinkle top with nutmeg.
Bake in... - 40.8931
1) For this dish, choose firm tart cooking apples.
2) Wash the apples and slice. Do not seed, peel pr core.
3) In a saucepan, add apple and cider. Boil for 15 minutes until done.
4) Force the mixture through sieve. Measure 3 quarts... - 40.6225
Apple Nut Beans With Honey And Butter
1) In a slow cooker, soak beans in water overnight.
2) Do not drain the water.
3) Put the lid on and cook over high heat for 2 to 3 hours.
4) Strain the beans, reserving the liquid.
5) Return the beans to the slow cooker, along with ginger,... - 39.9509
Caramel Spice Apple Butter
Wash apples and cut into pieces; combine with water in a large covered sauce pot.
Cook until soft, about 30 minutes.
Press through a food mill; measure 12 cups apple pulp; and return to sauce pot.
Heat 2 cups sugar in a saucepan, stirring until sugar melts... - 39.8061
Tart Apple Butter
1. Sterilize 2 large preserve jars or bottles with tight fitting lids
2. Wash apples well.
3. Without coring or peeling, slice the apples thinly.
4. Place apple slices in a heavy bottomed saucepan and add water.
5. Place pan on medium... - 39.5848
1. In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the sliced apples, stoned dates spices and water.
2. Place the pan on a medium heat and bring the mixture to a boil
3. Reduce the heat and simmer for 30 minutes until all the water is absorbed and the... - 39.1703
1. Take a heavy saucepan, add all the ingredients and toss well. Place on medium heat and without covering, stirring now and then, allow the mixture to simmer for 45 minutes so that apples become tender.
2. Transfer to a bowl, mash apples well and... - 38.5037
Grilled Apples With Honey And Butter
Peel the apples and halve them from stalk to flower end.
Cut out the core.
Brush each apple all over with the lemon juice, then lay the fruit down flat on the grill rack.
Brush with the melted butter.
Grill for approximately 10 minutes.
Turn them over and... - 38.455
Old Fashioned Apple Butter
Old Fashioned Apple Butter is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare side dish recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other side dish for your coming parties! - 37.5255
Spiced Apple Butter
Preparation: In kettle or Dutch oven combine apples, cider, and vinegar.
Bring to boil.
Cover; simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Press through food mill or sieve.
Measure 16 cups pulp.
Return pulp to kettle or Dutch oven.
Stir in remaining... - 37.1519
The apricot and apple butter is prepared with dried apricots and chopped apples. Flavored with apple juice and spiced with cinnamon, the apricot and apple butter is sweetened with sugar and can be used as a dessert filling or spread. - 37.1051
Moselem Springs Apple Butter
Moselem Springs Apple Butter! A yummy and wonderful fruit butter which is also my children's favorite! You simply have to try this lovely Moselem Springs Apple Butter, I am sure you will love it! - 36.9692
Apple Oatmeal Butter Cookies
Cream butter and sugar; add eggs, oatmeal and apple butter.
Mix dry ingredients together and add alternately with milk.
Fold in nuts.
Drop on greased cookie sheets and bake at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes. - 36.8577
1) In the slow cooker, put the cider and apples.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours. Ensure that the contents are not stirred.
3) Through a sieve, rub the apples.
4) Measure the apples and add as much sugar as there is the quantity... - 36.847
Cinnamon Apple Butter
Core and thickly slice the apples.
(Measure 30 cups sliced.) Place apple slices in 10-quart kettle or Dutch oven.
Add apple cider or water.
Bring mixture to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer till apples are tender, about 30 minutes, stirring... - 36.8016
Old-fashioned Apple Butter
Wash, core and quarter apples (do not peel).
Combine apples and apple juice in lightly oiled crock pot.
Cover and cook on low setting for 10 to 18 hours (on high setting for 2 to 4 hours).
When fruit is tender, put through a food mill to remove peel.
Measure... - 36.6485
Kelly's Apple Butter
1. To prepare apples stem, core and quarter them without peeling.
2. In large slow cooker combine apples and cider and cook with cover on Low for 10 hours.
3. Stir in sugar and spices and continue cooking for 1 hour.
4. Take off heat, cool thoroughly... - 36.6211
Grape Apple Butter
1. Wash apples; remove stems but do not core.
2. Cut into fine dices.
3. Into a large kettle; place apples, add grape juice and simmer for 15 minutes until apples are tender.
4. Using a sieve, strain cooked apples and measure; should be... - 36.4247
Apple Nut Beans With Honey And Butter
These Apple Nut Beans with Honey And Butter make a sumptuously delicious breakfast ! You can easily make these Apple Nut Beans with Honey And Butter for breakfast even on a busy day ! Try them out and tell me if you like them ! - 36.3783
Gourmet Apple Butter
Combine apples and apple juice in saucepan.
Cook until apples are tender.
Put through a food mill.
Place 12 c.apple pulp into kettle.
Cook pulp until thick enough to round up in spoon.
Stir pulp frequently as it thickens to prevent sticking.
Add sugar,... - 36.1083
Autumn Apple Butter
The best time for making apple butter is in Sept.
or the first of Oct.
when the tart fall varieties have a lively flavor and are still firm, crisp, and juicy.
Jonathans, Northern Spys, Baldwins or Rhode Island Greenings are the finest choices.
Pare apples... - 35.9913
Peanut Apple Butter Sandwich
1. Taking a mixing bowl and blend the cream cheese, raisins and peanut butter together.
2. Take a slice of bread and spread the mixture of peanut butter on it.
3. Place the apple butter on top and cover with the other slice of bread.
4.... - 35.9049
Spiced Apple Honey Butter
Quarter and core unpeeled apples.
In a 6-quart or larger pan, combine apples, water, apple juice, and lemon juice.
Cover and simmer over medium-low heat until fruit is soft (about 30 minutes).
Using metal blade, process mixture, a portion at a time, until... - 35.4365
Almond Crab Apple Butter
1. Cut apples into quarter.
2. In a large saucepan, place apples and cover with cold water; bring to a boil and simmer until apples are tender.
3. In a colander or food mill, press the mixture through it and measure; should be 4 cups.
4.... - 35.4142
Shirley's Apple Butter
1. Into slow cooker pour apples.
2. Combine remaining ingredients and drizzle over apples.
3. With cover, cook on High for 3 hours stirring well with a large spoon every hour.
4. Reduce heat to Low and cook for 10-12 hours such that butter becomes... - 35.2607
Charlotte's Apple Butter
1. In large slow cooker combine peeled, cored and chopped apples with apple cider.
2. Cover and cook on Low for 10-12 hours.
3. Stir in sugar, star anise, lemon juice and stick cinnamon.
4. With cover, cook on High for 2 hours, stir, remove lid and... - 35.1554
Annapolis Valley Apple Butter
Cook apples in 1 cup cider until soft.
Process or blend, 2 cups at a time, until pureed.
For each cup of pulp, add 3/4 cup dark brown sugar.
Add spices and 2 cups apple cider.
Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer until thick—at least 4 hours.
Bottle in... - 35.0653
All Day Apple Butter
Wash, quarter and remove stems from apples.
No need to peel or core.
Cook apples slowly in cider until tender and put through a food mill.
Add 1/2-2/3 cup sugar for each cup of apple pulp.
Cook in the oven or in a slow cooker for several hours,... - 35.0574
This is a simple recipe for a great tasting Apple Butter recipe. The flavoring is just right. Let me know your reviews of this Apple Butter recipe. - 34.3587
Apple Butter Recipes By Category