- » Apple Breakfast
Apple Breakfast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple breakfast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple breakfast recipes.
Butternut Squash Pancakes With Apple Maple Syrup
If you want to begin your day with a good bite, here is a recipe you will love! Butternut Squash Pancakes with Apple Maple Syrup is a delicious dish that can go well as a breakfast, side dish or even a light dinner. All you need to have is time on your hands... - 149.765
Pineapple Orange Juice Smoothie & Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
Being raw vegan doesn’t mean you cannot treat delicious food to your guest. Megan Elizabeth prepares two delicious raw vegan dishes for her friends. They are Pineapple orange smoothie and Apple cinnamon oatmeal with cashew as the replacement for cereals.... - 138.541
Stemilt Apple Strudel
Nothing starts a school day off better than a warm homemade apple strudel. Traditionally these are made with Phyllo pastry, but I love the simplicity of using puff pastry. In under 30 minutes you can go from concept to plate, making your mid week breakfasts... - 127.331
Star Wars Apple Cider Pancakes - Cooking With The Vegan Zombie
1. Peel and slice apples.
2. In a sauté pan, heat coconut oil and toss in the apples.
3. Add sugar and stir it.
4. Add cinnamon and sea salt. Turn down the heat and cook for 15 minutes.
5. For making pan cake batter - in a large mixing bowl,... - 123.739
Squash Pancakes With Apple Maple Syrup Sauce
How to make Squash pancakes with Apple Syrup Sauce
"These pancakes are the culinary equivalent of "Fall" to me. I always pair them with my Apple Maple Syrup Sauce. It has a touch of brandy and Minnesota maple syrup, which is the best! The sweet and savory... - 121.682
Raw Pecan Tomato And Apple Bread
Have you ever heard of RAW BREAD? If you haven't the you need to checkout this incredible recipe by Sarah Katoa with SarahsEssentials.com. Listen in as Sarah show's you how to make this awesome recipe. - 119.693
Apple Cinnamon Waffle With Blueberry And Maple Syrup
Brilliant way to start your day !!! Watch this amazing video to prepare apple waffle with a dash of cinnamon. These waffles taste wonderful, but are simple to make and include self-rising flour instead of yeast. Yummy and delicious, these extraordinary... - 119.621
Nadia Sawalha's Apple Pancakes And Herby Scrambled Eggs
Celebrity MasterChef winner and mum Nadia Sawalha, along with nutritionist Amanda Ursell, show us different ways of incorporating almond milk to give some traditional recipes a yummy twist. Watch our video where Nadia shows us how to make two simple breakfast... - 115.81
Homemade Raw Apple Cinnamon Granola - Part 2
Start your day with a bowl of this delicious raw and vegan granola! You may need to put a little work into it but it is definitely worth the process cause the flavor and nutritional benefits of this raw granola are unbelievable. This granola can be used in so... - 114.559
Apple Ginger Medley With Coconut Cream
Looking out for a nutritious power packed breakfast recipe. Watch this impressive video that displays an outstanding recipe for a healthy breakfast. The video is step by step, informative and easy to understand. You and your kids would definitely love this... - 114.084
Ham And Apple Filled Puffed Pancake
Salty, sweet & savory, this tender and delicious puffed pancake is easy to make and serve for a quick weeknight dinner or a special weekend brunch. - 112.006
Apple Hazelnut Oatmeal
Looking for a tasty recipe that's a great alternative to instant oatmeal? Try these nutritious and yummy whole rolled oats, which cook up in just a few minutes. - 111.897
Apple Puff Pancakes
Efficiently making pancakes. Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free. - 111.407
Quick, healthy and wholesome breakfast recipe, is that what you have been looking for? Then this amazing video would surely impress you. Watch this well explained video for a delicious buckwheat porridge that can be made in just a few minutes. Try out this... - 110.954
Apple Granola Yeast Loaf In A Bread Machine
A happy bi-product of cleaning out the refrigerator of leftover soft apples, this homemade apple bread is a great way to get your family to eat the healthy fruit that keeps the doctor away. Like the name says: perfect for breakfast. Like any bread machine... - 110.231
Mango, Apple, And Carrot Puree For Toddlers
Why feed babies with junk snacks when you can make a delicious, healthy and sweet snack in less than 10 minutes. In this video, Weelicious host is making mango, apple and carrot puree which takes 5 minutes for cooking and less than 5 minutes for blending and... - 109.538
Delicious Fruit Crumble
Baby at home? Treat the little one today with a delicious and creamy fruit crumble. Made from apple, apricot, bread and cream, this is healthy and vegetarian too! - 108.261
Apple Cider Donuts
Lynn demonstrates how to make easy baked Apple Cider Donuts. A great way to use delicious apple cider that is so prevalent this time of year. Great for breakfast or a quick snack. This recipe makes 12 donuts. - 108.124
Apple Spice Muffins
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious and healthy Apple Spice Muffin. These are great for breakfast or to have as an afternoon snack. - 107.954
Quick Apple Loaf Cake
A few soft apples left over in the refrigerator or crisper means it's the perfect time for an Apple Loaf. If you love baking all kinds of quick breads try this one. It is fast and easy to make and is wonderful for breakfast, snack, a little lunch dessert, or... - 106.352
Apple Pie Quick-bread
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a loaf pan with cooking spray, and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine saltine cracker, flour, apple, tapioca, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and sugar. Mix well and set... - 103.936
Baked Apple Puff Pancake
How much do you love experimenting when it comes to cooking? Cooking adventures are often fun, especially when cooking for family or with family. Here is a German pancake recipe, apt for Saturday or Sunday morning breakfast or brunch. - 103.749
The Greek Cook:greek Apple Pie
Apple desserts are cool enough to make and serve over most occasions particularly as after meal desserts. Here is a recipe to make Apple Pie in Greek style that is easy to make involving a few simple steps and ingredients. Apple Pie so tempting! - 101.815
Cinnamon Apple And Kale Smoothie
Cinnamon Apple and Kale Smoothie is delicious and nutritious thirst quencher. Watch this video for the details of this health drink that is full of phyto nutrients and antioxidants. You will love the hint of cinnamon in there. Give it a go! - 100.909
Sweet Oat Filled Apples
My Aunt Cindy called me up the other day to tell me about her latest food obsession: Baked Apples in the microwave. She fills them with rolled oats, golden raisins, cinnamon and maple syrup. Great for breakfast or dessert. You pick and let me know what you... - 100.551
Apple Brie Braid
Vickie & Jo Ann share an easy and delicious recipe sure to impress family & friends. Apple Brie Braid will be good carry with you, when you go to Holiday parties or dinners. Watch and learn how to make it from this video. Enjoy! - 98.4755
Apple Oatmeal Pancakes
1. In a bowl, mix 4 egg whites, 3/4 cup oats, 1/2 cup diced apples, 4 egg whites and 1 tablespoon cinnamon.
2. Spray a non-stick frying pan with olive oil cooking spray and heat on medium flame.
3. Spread the pancake mix into the pan and even out into... - 97.2407
Apple Banana Smoothie
We LOVE smoothies & are mixing up a little fall back to school fun with Apples & Bananas! - 96.8268
Tasty Potato Pancake, Crispy Bacon And Fresh Apple
A yummy treat for all those pancake lovers. The pancakes can be served as a brunch too. The tasty and crispy pancakes can be served with shredded apple and bacon as a topping. The video is clear and guides you well through the recipe. - 96.815
Freezer Friendly Apple & Cherry Roll Ups
When school starts there is barely time to make elaborate breakfasts. This is when the Freezer Friendly Apple & Cherry Roll Ups would come handy. You can make your own healthier versions here. Enjoy the recipe video and good luck! - 95.7282
Raw Apple Cinnamon Granola Part 1
You are going to fall in love with this amazing recipe of raw and vegan breakfast cereal. When you taste the fruit of your labor and patience, you are going to agree that it absolutely worth every bit of effort. No packaged or store-bought granola can come... - 95.1584
Apple Carrot Drink By Tarla Dalal
Apples with skin gives us fibre and vitamin C and carrots is a good source of vitamin A. . This drink is great to be had in the morning as it is very refreshing and healthy. . . Make this as close as possible to serving time. - 94.7642
Slow Cooker Apple Oatmeal Breakfast Dessert
We continue exploring apples and oatmeal for breakfast or dessert. With suggestions from Simple Daily Recipes' subscribers, I've created the first slow cooker recipe for this channel and the website. - 91.5558
Refreshing Green Juice
Want to start your day with something nutritious and healthy? Quick Green Juice is the ideal choice from you combining multiple fruits and vegetables. Awesome in taste, the tangy taste just lingers for long. - 91.4948
Straight To The Freezer - Apple Roll Ups
Kara the Bagholder here shows you how to make these 'make-ahead' Straight To The Freezer - Apple Roll Ups! This is a mess free meal idea. It is obviously quite simple. So watch and learn how to make these easy recipe from this video. Enjoy! - 85.9035
Savory Apple Pancakes
Think pancakes are too mainstream and cannot be experimented with? Then you need to watch this video. Learn to make yummy pancakes that are different from the commonplace. Everyone will love these! - 85.51
Apple Turnover For Kids
What more can be delightful than engaging kids into cooking using apples during winters! Check out Tamra Davis teaching how to make delicious and crispy Apple Turnovers with kids. Pleasing kids is so easy with this one! - 83.0902
Coconut Meat Apple Blend
For all fresh food lovers out there, coconut meat and apple recipe is meant for you. Fresh grated apples combined with blended coconut meat and cinnamon sugar, makes a perfect dish which can be relished as a snack or a dessert. - 61.3722
Apple Pie Oatmeal
Eating a delicious and healthy breakfast couldn't get any easier than this. For years I avoided eating oatmeal in it’s porridge stage but, who knew? This Apple Pie Oatmeal made me a believer! Simple, delicious, nutritious.... That's my motto! If it is your... - 60.2462
Persimon, Apple And Cinnamon Porridge
1. Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
2. Reduce to simmer for 5 minutes, or until the oats are tender, stirring occasionally.
3. To serve, pour into bowls, top with a little more diced persimmon and drizzle with... - 53.7601
Apple Danish Pastries
Apple Danish Pastries is a marvelous item to prepare for family meals. I prepare this Apple Danish Pastries with apple as the main ingredient. I will prepare this Apple Danish Pastries as Breakfast for a get-together I am soon going to host. You will be ready... - 51.8736
Tom's Apple Date Bread
1. Grease a 9-inch X 5-inch X 3-inch loaf pan with butter or oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F before baking.
3. Into a large, dry bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and soda and spices.
4. Stir in the dates and... - 50.4391
Coffee Apple Pancake
Coffee apple pancakes make your breakfast interesting. The tarty apples and coffee together combine to give a unique taste. You will like the taste and sauce. Try making it healthy with some cereals in the batter. - 50.1599
Apple Brown Bread
Apple Brown bread is a rich and delicious bread. Whether a tea party, dinner or your kids birthday party, this is a great choice. - 49.9404
Combine apples and nuts to make the most delicious applesauce nut bread ever! An easy and simple recipe. - 49.6467
German Apple Pancake
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F with a rack place middle level.
2. Spray 2 (6-inch) gratin dishes or 1 (10-inch) pie plate with nonstick cooking or baking spray.
3. Place dishes in oven to heat.
4. In a small dry bowl, add egg and egg... - 49.5118
Wheat Chex Applesauce Nut Bread
1. Grease an 8 1/2-inch x 4 1/2-inch x 2 1/2-inch loaf pan with butter or oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F before baking.
3. Into a large, dry bowl, sift together the first five ingredients.
4. Stir in the sugar, cereal, raisins... - 49.3643
Apple Walnut Bread
1. In a large bowl sift flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon, and add diced apple and walnuts. Mix all the ingredients well.
2. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, shortening and the milk and mix well.
3. Add the egg mixture into the dry... - 49.347
Potato Apple Pancakes
1) Take the saucepan with water.
2) Add apples and cook on medium heat for 20 minutes, covered.
3) After 20 minutes, uncover the saucepan and increase the heat to high. Cook the apples for another 5 minutes.
4) Take a big bowl and mix apples,... - 49.3418
Apple Sauce Nut Bread
1. Grease three (9-inch X 5-inch) loaf pans.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F before baking.
3. Into a large, dry bowl, sift together the first 4 ingredients.
4. Stir in the sugar and nuts. Keep aside.
5. In a large mixing bowl,... - 49.1359
Yep, I still have some apples left. The apple worked well for my smoothies, so I thought I'd try it in a scone. Scones are so easy to make and make a great breakfast or snack. Scones are light and not too sweet, so one does not feel as guilty eating it as... - 49.0327
German Pancake With Saucy Apples
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2.In a large oven-proof frying pan put in margarine and let set in oven.
3.Mix together batter while margarine is melting.
4.In blender container put eggs and process for 1 minute at high speed.
5.With... - 48.9557
Apple Currant Pancakes
1) Heat a skillet or griddle on medium-high heat to 375° F.
2) Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Take a food processor bowl or blender container and process oats to flour like consistency.
4) Gently spoon flour in measuring cup and... - 48.9126
French Toast With Cranberry Apple Topping
1.Take a quart saucepan and melt some margarine in it.
2. Add in apple, cranberries, sugar, vanilla, apple juice and bring to boil over high heat.
3. Once boiled, let simmer over medium to loe heat for about 10 minutes until mixture attains a syrupy... - 48.8986
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Sift flour with cinnamon, salt, and baking powder.
3) Cream butter and sugar and then beat in eggs.
4) Fold in flour and alternate with the cream.
5) Stir in cranberries and apples.
6) Take a loaf pan,... - 48.7593
Spiced Applesauce Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
3. In a small bowl, mix together applesauce, granulated sugar, salad oil, eggs and milk until well combined.
4. Using a sieve, sift flour with baking soda, baking powder, 1/2... - 47.7388
On The Go Apple Breakfast Bars
1. Line the bottom and the sides of an 8-inch square pan with foil paper
2. Spray the paper with cooking spray
3. Sprinkle the foil paper with ½ cup of the apples and ¼ cup of the pecans. Set aside.
4. Place the cereal in a food grade bag and... - 47.6682
1) Preheat oven to 350° before baking the bread.
2) In a bowl, sift flour.
3) Add other dry ingredients to sift in by measuring.
4) In another bowl, cream the shortening by gradually adding sugar.
5) Beat in egg and mix the rind and... - 47.5372
Apple Raisin Crepes
Combine oat bran and baking powder; add combined milk, egg whites and margarine, mixing well.
Heat 6 to 7-inch crepe pan or skillet over medium heat; lightly spray with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly before making each crepe.
Pour about 1/4 cup... - 47.4824
German Apple Sausage Pancake
1) Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2) Use a medium mixing bowl to add flour, 1 teaspoon sugar, and baking soda. Combine well and set aside.
3) In another small mixing bowl, add buttermilk and egg yolks to beat together. Place the bowl aside.
4) Use a... - 47.4046
Applesauce Cinnamon Whole Wheat Bread
1) Use a measuring cup, to sprinkle yeast over 1/3 cup warm water.
2) Place aside to stand in warm place for 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Pour in oil and honey.
4) In the food processor, use the PLASTIC DOUGH BLADE setting.
5) In... - 47.4045
Apple And Hazelnut Crepes Flambée
For crepes: Combine eggs, milk, water, sugar, Calvados and melted butter in large bowl of electric mixer and blend well at medium speed.
Add flour and salt and beat until smooth.
Let stand about 1 hour.
Heat 1 teaspoon butter in 6-inch crepe pan or skillet... - 47.3824
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl mix flour, bran, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and allspice.
3) Create a well in the center and add egg, brown sugar, and dates.
4) Stir in applesauce.
5) Mix thoroughly.
6)... - 47.2579
1. Take a 2-quart saucepan and melt margarine in it.
2. Add apple in it and against medium high heat gently fry apple until it becomes light brown in color and soft in its texture. It should take 1-2 minutes time to cook.
3. Remove the sautÃ©ed... - 47.2541
Apple Bran Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper cups.
3. In a small bowl, soak the bran cereal in milk for 5 minutes.
4. In the mean time, combine dry ingredients in another large bowl.
5. Add the soaked bran... - 47.2196
Cinnamon Apple Pancakes
1) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs,oil and milk.
2) Put the mixture aside.
3) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde or plastic mixing blade),add 1/2 cup wheat flour,baking powder,baking soda,cinnamon and salt.
4) Mix... - 47.1713
Fresh Apple Muffins
1) Take 12 muffin pans and grease them.
2) Preheat oven to 350° F.
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine together flour, baking powder, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in it.
2) Make a well in the center and stir in 1 cup apples.
3) Take... - 47.1552
Apple Bran Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 400Â°.
2) In a measuring cup, add skim milk, egg, oil and honey. Combine well and set aside.
3) In the food processor, use the METAL BLADE setting.
4) In the work bowl, add flour and apple quarters. Pulse on/off to chop... - 47.0122
Spiced Applesauce Bread
Mix together applesauce, sugar, oil, eggs and milk.
Sift together flour, soda, baking powder and seasonings.
Stir into applesauce mixture and beat well.
Fold in 1/4 c.chopped pecans.
Turn into well greased 9" x 5" x 3" loaf pan.
Combine: 1/4 c.chopped pecans,... - 46.9988
Apple Breakfast Popover
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take an 8 inch square shaped baking dish and spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Lightly spoon the flour into a measuring cup and level off.
4) Take a medium bowl and whisk together milk, flour,... - 46.8737
1) Keep a baking sheet ready, greased and dusted.
2) In a bowl, put butter, sugar and 1 egg.
3) Beat the mixture until smooth.
4) Add second egg and beat well.
5) In the mixture add vanilla.
6) On a fairly coarse grater, shred apple.
7) Mix... - 46.6706
1) Prepare the pancake batter and stand in a cool place for 30 minutes.
2) In a pan, heat butter and add the apples, sugar, cinnamon, and lemon rind.
3) Place lid and cook over gentle heat for 10-15 minutes, till apples turn tender.
4) In a saucepan,... - 46.509
Roasted Apple And Cheese Sandwich
Here comes yet another filling and tasty sandwich for a lazy Sunday morning. Bread is French toasted and then given roasted apple and cheese filling, with a bit of organic mixed fruit jam smeared over. You can even serve it as a snack or with little bit more... - 46.5082
1) Make the pancake batter by adding grated orange rind with the egg and allow to stand for
2) Add the almond when you are ready to fry the pancakes.
3) For the filling: Slice the apples thick.
4) In a saucepan, add apples, lemon and orange... - 46.5081
Hot Apples With Oat Topping
FOR MAKING APPLES
1. Peel and core the apples, then cut the fruits into small chunks.
2. Place the bite-sized chunks in a 9" glass pie-plate and toss them gently with the cornstarch.
3. Drizzle with the maple syrup, lemon juice, and cinnamon.
4. In... - 46.477
Honeyed Ham And Apple Ring
Set Power Select at MEDIUM-HIGH.
Combine ham, 1 apple peeled and chopped, eggs, bread crumbs, milk, onion, 4 tablespoons honey, cloves, ginger and pepper.
Spoon mixture into 9-inch glass pie plate with inverted glass in center.
Heat 12 to 13 minutes or until... - 46.3439
Apple Oatmeal Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Lightly grease ten 2 1/2-inch muffin cups with the vegetable oil or cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, sift the all-purpose flour together with baking powder, baking soda, and salt and stir in the... - 46.2979
Orange Apple Apricot Scones
1) Preheat the oven to 425Â°F.
2) Grease a heavy baking sheet lightly.
3) In a large bowl, mix the both the flour, wheat germ, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
4) Then, cut the butter into the dry ingredients.
5) In another... - 46.261
Apple Rice Pancakes
1) Place an electric griddle at a temperature of 375°F or heat a regular griddle until drops of cold water bounce on the surface.
2) Take a bowl and combine egg, yogurt, milk and oil in it.
3) Mix in rest of the ingredients until large... - 46.2453
Cheesy Apple Grits
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
2) In a medium saucepan, add in water, sugar and salt. Let the mixture come to a boil.
3) Add in the grits. Stir well.
4) Cover the pan. Turn down the flame to... - 46.2334
Apple Nut Bread
1) Cut butter into sugar, then add eggs, one at a time and mix well after each addition.
2) Now, fold in vanilla and sour cream.
3) Combine together dry ingredients and add nuts to it.
4) Mix it with sugar-butter mixture.
5) Add apples and then in a... - 46.0876
Apple Cheese Bread
1. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt onto wax paper.
2. Grease 2 (9-inch x 5-inch x 3-inch)
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F
4. In a large mixing bowl, beat butter or margarine with and electric mixer until soft.... - 46.0821
Baked Apple French Toast
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Spray 9" x 13" Baker lightly with non-stick vegetable spray.
Cut bread into 1 1/2ch slices with Serrated Bread Knife and arrange closely in a single layer in Baker.
In Batter Bowl, beat eggs lightly.
Beat in milk, 1/4 cup of the... - 46.08
Apple Sauce Fruit Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 325°.
2) In a bowl, sift together dry ingredients.
3) In another bowl, cream shortening, sugar and eggs until light.
4) Alternately, add the creamed mixture and applesauce to the dry mixture.
5) Fold in nuts and... - 45.9706
Crunchy Top Applesauce Muffins
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Grease the muffin tins
3) Mix together the flour, soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and salt
4) Separately combine the applesauce, sugar, vegetable oil and milk. Beat the eggs and add to... - 45.9647
Fresh Apple Bread
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour loaf pan.
Mix sugar, shortening, eggs, and vanilla.
Stir in flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Stir until smooth; add apples and nuts.
Pour into prepared loaf pan.
Mix sugar and cinnamon together.
Sprinkle... - 45.9133
Apple Popover Pancake
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Pour oil into Stoneware 9-inch Pie Plate.
Using Pastry Brush, coat surface with oil.
Combine eggs, milk and melted butter in 1-Quart Batter Bowl.
Mix with 10-inch Whisk.
Add flour and whisk until smooth.
Pour batter into Pie... - 45.9034
Sweet Apple Frittata
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, saute the apples, raisins, walnuts, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves in the oil for 7 minutes, or until the apples are just tender.
Transfer to a large bowl.
Add the eggs.
Wipe out the frying pan, then place... - 45.8481
Apple And Cider Braised Trout
Ask the fishmonger to gut the fish and remove the spine and the gills.
Leave the heads on unless you are squeamish.
Mix together the cider and cider vinegar and bathe the fish in this.
Leave to marinate for an hour if you can, but just leaving them in the... - 45.8026
Baked Apple Omelette
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, combine together the baking powder, flour and salt. Set aside.
3) Beat the egg whites till they start to form soft peaks and then add 1 tablespoon of sugar very... - 45.6318
Apple Wild Rice Breakfast
Rinse rice; drain.
Combine rice, water and salt to taste in saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer, loosely covered, for 45 to 60 minutes or until rice is tender and most of liquid has been absorbed.
Let stand for 5 minutes; drain.
Saute apple in... - 45.4591
Fresh Apple Bread
1) Combine together flour, baking powder, soda and salt.
2) Beat shortening and add sugar slowly. Then, add egg and beat thoroughly.
3) Now, fold in dry ingredients and orange juice one by one to creamed mixture and mix until incorporated.
4) Mix all... - 45.2396
Apple Breakfast Recipes By Category