- » Apple Bread Stuffing
Apple Bread Stuffing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple bread stuffing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple bread stuffing recipes.
Apple Cranberry Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
Prep all the fruits and vegetables. Set aside and preheat a skillet to a medium high then add in the butter. Once the butter has melted add in the onion, apples, leeks and celery and cook for 10 minutes. After the fruit and... - 36.7145
Roasted Chicken With Raisin Bread And Apple Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. In a large frying pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Add onion and celery and cook, stirring often, until softened, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in sage, bread cubes, and apple. Add 1/4 cup of chicken broth and toss to... - 31.672
You May Also Like!
Add 2 cooking apples, chopped with the metal blade, to the Basic Bread Stuffing. - 13.0463
Stuffings For Roast Suckling Pig Apple Stuffing
Heat butter in a large, heavy skillet; add apples, sugar, cinnamon, and lemon rind.
Stir over low heat just until apples are tender but not mushy.
Add bread cubes and toss together lightly.
Stuff piglet and roast as directed. - 29.5407
Apple & Herb Stuffing
Apple and herb stuffing is a flavorful fruited poultry stuffing. Lightly cooked to prepare, it is prepared with celery and onion cooked in margerine. Combined with bread cubes along with chicken bouillon and chopped red apples, it has a nutty touch to it with... - 40.3844
Apple & Herb Stuffing
In large skillet, cook celery and onions in margarine until tender.
Add water and bouillon; cook; until bouillon dissolves.
In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients except Rich Turkey Gravy; add bouillon mixture.
Loosely stuff turkey just before... - 41.3443
Pour cider over bread mixture and toss until thoroughly mixed.
Spoon the stuffing lightly into neck and body cavities of bird (do not pack). - 28.6883
Pork Chops Stuffed With Bread And Apple
1. Melt butter in a glass custard cup in microwave oven (about 30 seconds at HIGH).
2. Combine bread, apple, melted butter and salt.
3. Stuff chops with mixture and place in a single layer in a glass baking dish. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven... - 24.7014
Wheat Bread And Apple Stuffing
In a 1-quart saucepan combine chicken broth, celery, onion, butter, and salt.
Cover and bring to boiling; simmer till vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
In a large mixing bowl combine bread cubes, chopped apple, pecans, sage, cinnamon, and pepper.
Pour... - 35.4438
Bread Stuffing With Apples, Bacon, And Caramelized Onions
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a deep, 9-by-13-inch baking pan with the butter.
Place the bread cubes in a very large mixing bowl.
In a 10-inch saute pan, cook the bacon over medium heat until crisp.
Drain and add to the bread in the bowl.
Remove all but 2... - 44.0243
Apple Raisin Stuffing
1. Take 6 of the 9 slices of bread, and tear them into small pieces. Place the pieces in a food processor or blender, and process into coarse crumbs. Measure the crumbs. There should be 3 cups. (Adjust the amount if necessary.)
2. Take the remaining 3 slices... - 35.1785
Pitas Stuffed With Chicken Apple Salad
In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, apples, pineapple and celery.
In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, mayonnaise and celery seeds.
Add to the chicken mixture and toss until well coated. - 30.8352
Corn Bread Stuffed Roast Goose With Sausage And Apples
1. Prepare Whole-Kernel Corn-Bread Stuffing.
2. Remove giblets and neck from goose; refrigerate to use in soup another day. Discard fat from body cavity; rinse goose with running cold water and drain well; pat dry with paper towels. Spoon some stuffing into... - 40.5669