Apple Bread Pudding
- » Apple Bread Pudding Vanilla Sauce
Apple Bread Pudding Vanilla Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple bread pudding vanilla sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple bread pudding vanilla sauce recipes.
Applesauce Dessert With Vanilla Sauce
Applesauce dessert with vanilla sauce is a rich concoction of flavors and tastes. Enjoy the wonderful mix of applesauce, cream, and vanilla sauce all in one. - 46.775
Bread Pudding With Whiskey Sauce
Tear bread into small pieces. (You should have 4 cups.)
Combine bread, milk, and dates.
Let stand 15 minutes or till bread is softened, stirring often.
Beat together eggs, sugar, melted butter, vanilla, and cinnamon.
Stir into bread mixture till... - 43.5678
Apple Bread Pudding
In large mixing bowl, blend eggs, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg and vanilla.
Blend in milk.
Stir in apples, croutons and raisins.
Pour into 2-quart casserole.
Place casserole on saucer in microwave oven.
Microwave at High for 5... - 49.5718
Bread Pudding With White Chocolate Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2 mini loaf pans (7 1/2 by 3 3/4 inches) with aluminum foil; coat lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine bread, apples, 1 1/2 cups cream, sugar, eggs, apricots, cranberries, coconut, butter, cinnamon... - 37.062
Romertopf Bohemian Bread Pudding
1) Cut the breakfast rolls into thin slices. Soak them in warmed milk.
2) Use butter to grease the soaked Romertopf.
3) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
4) In the buttered Romertopf, put a layer of the soaked bread.
5) Peel... - 47.3529
Bread Pudding Supreme
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F
2) Lightly grease a baking dish.
3) In a bowl, soak the bread in milk.
4) In a bowl, beat together oleo and sugar until light and fluffy.
5) Whisk in yolks and vanilla.
6) Stir in the bread mixture.
7) Make... - 42.3922
Stir together apples, nuts, and sugar.
Let stand, stirring often, until juicy-about 1 hour.
Stir together flour, soda, salt, and spices.
Add apple mixture and stir well.
Stir in butter and vanilla.
Turn into two greased and floured 1-pound coffee... - 49.4796
English Plum Pudding
1 Grease two 1-quart molds or one 2-quart mold.
2 In large bowl, sift flour, soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and allspice together.
3 Add in bread crumbs, brown sugar, lemon peel, orange peel, ground suet, fruits and nuts and... - 47.454