- » Apple Beverage
Apple Beverage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple beverage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple beverage recipes.
Spiced Apple Cider
Ahh it's Fall! Join Honeysuckle Catering in making this heart-warming Autumn classic, the Apple Spiced Cider! - 138.453
Apple Cider Shot With Whipped Cream Topping
Take a look at this impressive video that shares a recipe for apple cider shot. This recipe is great for enjoying your holidays with friends. Watch this video to make these wonderful shots ahead and enjoy a relaxing holiday. Try it out….. - 125.531
Chai Spiced Apple Cider
Chai spiced apple cider is a great for a nice cool fall day. Take a look at this excellent video that displays a step-wise video to make chai-der that is basically apple cider with chai spices. See and try out this awesome hot and spicy cider to warm up and... - 122.686
Quick Apple Carrot Celery Juice
If you are among those, who like to start their day with a fresh and healthy juice, then you are going to love this recipe. The combination of fresh apple, carrot and celery is just awesome and it is going to serve with all the essential nutrients to your... - 120.648
Pineapple Strawberry Orange Smoothie And Apple Banana Smoothie
A healthy and wholesome beverage ! This video illustrates a way to make a thick and fruity beverage which is quick to fix and delicious. The comforting combination of fruits gives a very refreshing drink. Your ideal companion on a summer morning to make you... - 120.5
Apple Beet Celery Juice
For all the health conscious persons, here is something delicious as well as nutritious. Fresh fruit and vegetable juice without addition of sugar is the ultimate health drink. This recipe of apple, beet and celery juice is something you are going to enjoy... - 117.951
How-to Make An Apple Honey Shake
Are you searching for an energy drink for your kids? This natural apple honey shake is no way less than an usual energy drink, as it serves sufficient quantity of various nutritional contents. It also takes just couple of minutes to prepare and serve. On top... - 115.338
Gingerbread Cookie Smoothie
Here is one of the best tasting and most nutritious smoothies you will ever make. First we use the Jay Kordich PowerGrind Pro juicer for the apples and ginger. Then we pour the fresh juice into a blender and add one avocado and two scoops of our new product,... - 114.658
Butternut Squash Apple Sweet Potato Puree
1. Peel butternut squash and cut it into cubes.
2. Bake butternut squash, apple slices and sweet potatoes in the oven at 450*C for 40-45 minutes.
3. Blend these baked fruits with pumpkin pie spice to make puree.
4. Fill this puree into... - 107.868
Organic And Raw Mulled Apple Cider
Hot mulled apple cider is a vintage seasonal hot apple drink for winter, often used as a non-alcoholic, welcoming drink at a Christmas get together or during Jewish occasions like Hanukkah and Passover. Luci Lock demonstrates a quick and healthy recipe for... - 107.127
Summer Raspberry Apple Cider Smoothie
How can you save yourself from the quenching thirst on an excruciating hot day - this summer fruity smoothie is just too good for replenishing your lost energy. Want to recreate? Follow the chef to learn the details. - 106.908
Bourbon-free Kentucky Mint Julep
If you like Mint Juleps you will love this drink even without the Bourbon. It's a variation of Jay's Famous Lemonade. He simply adds spearmint leaves and a bit more lemon. It's one of the best tasting recipes ever. - 106.252
Homemade Fresh Apple Cider
If you want to revisit the same taste of apple cider that your grand mother used to make, make the same too with this video by CMToy. This simple homemade cider is made using a press which keeps its essence and taste intact. Making cider at home can be fun... - 106.229
Cranberry Apple Juice
Jay Kordich "The Father of Juicing" makes a very healthy and tasty drink
"Cranberry Apple Juice": - 103.698
Mango And Apple Smoothie
Kids love smoothies and when they are with their favorite fruits, theay are liked more. Here in the video chef Shona tells how to make a yummy smoothie by blending mangoes and apples. - 102.294
Healthy Raw Apple Spinach Shake
Health shakes made from raw vegetables and fruits come with instant assured results. Watch fitness expert Santiago showing how to make a shake using raw apple and spinach with optional sweetening suggestions. A rocking green shake for sets of workouts! - 101.986
Apple A Day Peach Smoothie
1. In a blender, add the almond milks, grapes, peaches, apple, ice and chia seeds and blend.
2. Pour into a glass.
3. Add in a straw and serve cold. - 100.582
Spiced Apple Cider
Looking to prepare a quick and easy beverage? Try Spiced Apple Cider. It can be made in less than five minutes and is perfect for the fog. Try it to believe it. - 99.2764
Beet Juice With Apple
1. In a juicer extractor throw all the ingredients one by one – beets with greens, carrots, apple, onion and celery stalks.
2. In a glass pour the juice and serve. - 98.056
Apple Kale Green Smoothie
1. In a blender, add the apple juice, kale, cinnamon and lemon juice and blend well.
2. Add some water, if required.
3. Pour into a glass.
4. Serve as a healthy smoothie. - 97.4572
Apple Juice With Celery And Red Pepper
Do you want to make a refreshing juice? Here is a video that presents a delicious recipe for juice made with apples, red pepper, celery. Watch this video to give a healthy kick start to your day and stay fit! - 96.5512
Apple Pie Protein Shake
1.In a shaker/or blender, pour apple juice. Add ground cinnamon to it.
2.Put vanilla whey protein powder, and shake it well to mix.
3.Serve it immediately as a post work out shake or for breakfast or even with your meal. - 95.6832
Take a look at this warm apple cider recipe, perfect for a snowy winter day. Watch the video to see how the chef combines apples with cinnamon to make a nice drink in no time. It is super easy to make with just 2 ingredients and is definitely a nice... - 95.3147
Apple Citrus Cider
Combine all ingredients into a sauce pan and place over medium heat. Strain and serve in a heat proof cup with a apple slice garnish. Enjoy! - 92.0781
Apple And Red Leaf Lettuce Anti Aging Smoothie
Want to know of a tasty smoothie recipe that blends together some of the healthiest ingredients known to mankind? Then watch this video and learn to make a vegan smoothie that everyone is bound to love! - 91.0061
Apple Flavoured Tea
Do you want your tea to be flavoured with your favourite fruit? Try this Apple flavoured tea. This is just one of the different kinds of health teas available which can be had at any time of the day. - 90.9555
Hot Spiced Apple Cider For Winter
Sizzle up your cold wintery evening with this hot and spicy apple cider drink. This nice, hot, appealing drink that comes flavored with cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and cloves. It's so good and sumptuous that even the kids will love it. Just tune into Betty's... - 88.9824
Green Smoothie With Kale, Cucumber And Apple
The possibilities are endless healthwise when you have a powelful blender in hand and a bunch of fresh fruits and vegetables. This recipe is simple enough to remind you what you already know. Throw in the greens with a fruit that complements the taste, as in... - 88.325
Apple Cider Martini Cocktail
Apple cider martini cocktail is a little decadent recipe of the age old martini cocktail. In this video you can see how it has been twisted a little bit to make it more flashy. The first sip is a little piece of heaven. - 86.9667
Tasty Apple Juice
Apple juice is flavorful and nutritious drink. The children as well as the adults both enjoy this healthy drink. Now you can make perfect apple juice with the help of this video wherein the cook explains each step in detail. Go ahead and grab your perfect... - 86.2019
Wild Foods Energy Soup
If you are among the ones who love eating natural and wild foods, then you must watch this video. Matt and Angela show how to make energy drink by blending wild foods and also talk about the benefits of raw foods with Suzanne. - 85.3738
Green Apple And Basil Smoothie
For a smoothie recipe that is 100% delicious and healthy, watch this video. Jane is back again with one of her gems. This smoothie is so tasty that even kids will love it. Watch to know more! - 81.9649
Want an easy way to make apple juice within seconds? Then watch this video and let Jane of BlendItandMendIt tell you of a simple way to make delicious and tasty apple juice. - 81.6943
Apple And Cinnamon Cider
For a simple apple cider recipe, watch this video and learn to make the drink guaranteed to refresh you, no matter when and where you decide to savor it! The beverage is not difficult to make and it will definitely leave everyone asking for more! - 81.312
Blended Zucchini And Apple Juice
To learn how to make a simple, very healthy and yummy juice, watch this video by BlendItandMendIt. You are sure to be pleasantly surprised! - 80.9481
Apple Lemon Juice
Jay gets going a nice lemon juice which is a definite cheers to your health! Blend this combination of juice in your blender and drink to boost yourself up! See the video for more! - 80.0471
How To Make Cranberry Apple Juice
Do you often like including juice in your breakfast? This video is a must watch for you. Chef Dorothy demonstrates a step by step procedure to make her favorite Apple and Cranberry Juice, watch it now. - 79.438
Homemade Apple Cider
1 In a crockpot, combine all the ingredients.
2 Let the cider cook on high for about 20 minutes.
3 Turn the setting to warm and let it sit for about 4 hours.
4 Pour the apple cider in to individual glasses, or get a little creative and... - 78.3793
Home Style Apple Raisin Crisp
In a medium bowl combine apples and raisins, then toss with lemon juice.
Stir together 1 tablespoon brown sugar, 1/3 teaspoon cinnamon, and nutmeg; sprinkle over apple mixture.
Toss gently to coat.
Place in a 1-quart casserole.
Cover and bake in a 375° oven... - 50.7828
Apple Cheese Squares
In large mixing bowl, combine unbleached flour, whole wheat flour, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cardamom and nutmeg.
Add applesauce, margarine, egg and orange juice concentrate.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer until... - 49.7843
Apple Cider Stew
TO HEAT BY TIME In medium glass bowl, combine turnips, beans and 1/4 cup water.
Set Power Select at HIGH for 8 to 9 minutes; stir once.
Drain; reserve vegetables.
In 4-quart casserole, combine onion, beef, cider, catsup, salt, bay leaf, pepper and thyme.
Set... - 49.0317
Spicy Apple Egg nog
1. In a medium (2-quart) microwaveable measuring cup or bowl, add egg yolks and beat lightly with a fork.
2. Add sugar, salt, spices and apple juice whisk until well blended.
3. Stir in milk.
4. Place in microwave and heat for 7 to 8 minutes,... - 48.0656
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Take a shallow baking dish; arrange apples in it and bake for 20 minutes.
3.Once the apples turn soft and still in shape; put them aside.
4.Take a double thick cheese bag cloth; put cloves, all spice,... - 47.4948
Spicy Mulled Cider
1. Tie the whole spices in a piece of cheesecloth.
2. In a small (4 cup) microwave proof measure or bowl, combine apple cider, brown sugar, salt and nutmeg and add the spice bag.
3. Heat in the microwave for 6 1/2 to 7 1/2 minutes,... - 46.6288
Apple Cider Raisin Pie
Mix 1 cup of the water with all ingredients except cornstarch and pastry.
Bring to boil.
Blend cornstarch with remaining 1/2 cup water.
Stir into first mixture and cook, stirring, until thick.
Pour into pastry-lined pan, adjust pricked top crust, and seal... - 44.4174
Hot Mulled Apple Punch
1) Into a 4-quart saucepan, pour the cider or apple juice.
2) Stick the cloves in the apple slices and add them to the pan.
3) Add the cinnamon stick and allspaice and mix well.
4) Cover the pan and bring the ingredients to a simmer over medium... - 44.3582
Spiced Apple Cider
Place whole allspice and cloves in tied cheesecloth packet.
In a saucepan, bring apple juice or cider, water, tea bags, orange, lemon, cinnamon and cheesecloth packet to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.
Remove cheesecloth packet, tea bags and orange... - 44.1854
1. In a large bowl, blend together a cup of sugar, cider, lemon rind and juice, corn syrup and the bitters and mix till the sugar dissolves; chill till frosty cold
2. In a small bowl, beat egg whites till foamy, add the remaining quarter cup sugar into... - 43.9939
Easy Apple Nog
1) In a casserole, add egg yolks to beat lightly with a fork.
2) Fold in sugar, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and apple juice to blend well.
3) Stir in milk and microwave at HIGH for 5 minutes.
4) In a mixing bowl, add egg whites to beat... - 43.9616
Spiced Cider Bowl
1) In a 6-quart kettle add all ingredients except apples. Bring to boil.
2) Simmer and cook for 30 minutes.
3) Place double layer of cheesecloth over a bowl and strain the liquid.
4) Refrigerate cider.
4) Reheat in a large kettle.
5) Put small... - 43.8731
Hot Cinnamon Cider
1) In a large saucepan, mix together all the ingredients.
2) The allspice and the cloves are best added in a cheese-cloth bag.
3) Heat gradually to the boiling point then it's ready to serve.
4) All the ingredients can be mixed in the basket of a... - 43.86
Apple Apricot Mix
This Apple Apricot Mix is a yummy aperitif ! An amazing blend of fruit juices and alcoholic drinks this drink is sure to set your mood the right way before a party dinner ! Do try this Apple Apricot Mix and let me know if you've liked it as much as I do. - 43.5614
Hot Cider Cup With Baked Apples
Cut the apples in half crosswise and place them, cut side down, in an ovenproof dish.
Bake in a preheated 350° oven for 10 minutes or until tender when tested with a fork.
Meanwhile, pour 2 1/2 cups cider into a very large pan.
Add the spices; cover and... - 42.9972
Red Apple Cider
1) Arrange all the ingredients and utensils to be used.
2) In a medium saucepan,... - 42.0343
Apple Stew With Cider
Cut meat into 1-inch cubes.
In plastic bag combine flour, salt, pepper, and thyme.
Add meat cubes a few at a time, shaking to coat well.
In Dutch oven cook coated meat cubes 1/3 at a time, in hot oil; turn to brown evenly on all sides.
Return all meat to... - 41.7811
Holiday Wassail Bowl
In large saucepan, combine apple juice, cranberry juice and orange juice.
Tie cinnamon sticks, allspice and cloves in porous cloth; add to liquid.
Heat to boiling; simmer 10 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Let stand 10 more minutes.
Remove spice bag; add... - 41.0249
Mulled Apple Cider
COMBINE apple cider and brown sugar in slow cooker.
Rinse cheesecloth; squeeze out water.
Wrap allspice berries and cinnamon stick halves in cheesecloth; tie securely with cotton string or strip of cheesecloth.
Stick cloves randomly into orange; cut orange... - 40.9272
Hot Mulled Apple Punch
Pour the apple juice or cider into a 4-quart saucepan.
Stick the apple slices with the cloves and add to the pan.
Add the allspice and cinnamon stick.
Cover and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
Remove from the heat and add the tea bags.
Cover and steep for... - 40.3802
Advent Walk Hot Apple Cider
Tie the cloves, allspice, and cinnamon sticks in cheesecloth.
Pour the cider into a large pan.
Add the brown sugar, salt, nutmeg, and spice bag.
Stir to combine and heat to a rolling boil over high heat.
Immediately reduce the heat and simmer for 30... - 40.3063
Spiced Apple Tea
1. In a small heavy saucepan, combine juice and whole spices.
2. Heat juice to boiling point.
3. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes..
4. At the same time, in medium saucepan bring water to a boil
5. Take pan off heat and add tea bags to hot water.... - 40.1603
Hot Spicy Apple Eggnog
Hot and spicy apple eggnog is a twist on the classic eggnog recipe. Made with apple juice, milk and eggs, the hot apple eggnog is spiced ith cinnamon and nutmeg. Topped with a dollop of whipped cream, this drink is set to be served. - 39.9821
Measure all ingredients except apples and oranges in large pot.
Bring to a boil.
Boil 10 minutes.
If using glass container, rinse with hot water to warm it before filling with hot punch.
Float slices of apples and oranges on top. - 39.6662
Hot Spiced Apple Cider
1. In a cheesecloth bag, tie allspice, cloves, and cinnamon.
2. In a large saucepan, add spice bag, apple cider, sugar, and orange slices; bring to a boil.
3. Lower heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Discard the spice bag.
4. Pour into mugs and... - 39.0372
Non Alcoholic Wassail
1) Take a Dutch oven and combine all ingredients in it. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Cover and reduce heat. Simmer for about 30 minutes.
3) Uncover and simmer for another 30 minutes.
4) Strain and discard spices.
5) Pour wassail in... - 38.6855
This delightful drunk is a super hit my place in the summer. Made with blended apples and lemon juice for a hint of tang, this apple slush recipe is a sure fire summer cooler to refresh you straight away. - 38.3977
Celery And Green Apple Juice
Celery And Green Apple Juice tastes nice and is very healthy. Try this Celery And Green Apple Juice recipe, it can be prepared easily at home. - 38.304
Spiced Apple Cider
1) In a 6-quart slow cooker, mix all the ingredients together.
2) Cook gently over low heat for 4 to 6 hours.
3) Serve as preferred. - 38.0486
1) In a bowl, combine the apple juice, apricot nectar, lemon juice and grenadine syrup together.
2) Refrigerate until chilled, then pour over ice in a punch bowl.
3) Rest the bottle on rim, gradually add the ginger ale.
4) Add scoops of sherbet to... - 38.0023
Apple Honey Wake Up
1) In your food processor, add all the ingredients and blend thoroughly.
2) Serve by garnishing with lemon slices. - 37.7771
Hot Mulled Cider
1. In a large bowl (2-quart) microwave proof measure or bowl, combine all ingredients.
2. Microwave at HIGH power for under 14 minutes, until cider comes to a boil, stirring once.
3. Strain the drink into mugs.
4. Serve immediately garnished... - 37.532
Apple Mint Iced Green Tea
1. In a large pitcher or ovenproof bowl, place the tea bags
2. Add the boiling water on top of the tea bags
3. Allow the tea bags to steep for ten minutes
4. Remove the tea bags
5. Cool the tea for fifteen minutes
6. Stir in apple juice into the cooled... - 37.3999
Hot Spiced Cider
In 3-quart grill-safe saucepan, combine all ingredients.
Remove cooking grid.
Place saucepan directly on lava rock grate, arranging rocks around pan.
Cook at HIGH with hood open until mixture boils.
Reduce heat to LOW.
Simmer for about 20 minutes. - 37.3769
1. In a cheesecloth bag or a piece of muslin cloth, tie all the whole spices.
2. In a 3-quart slow cooker or crock pot, combine sugar and cider.
3. Throw the spice bag into the liquid along with the orange slices and give a good stir.... - 37.2978
Hot Apple Punch
1) Mix together sugar and water and boil for 5 minutes.
2) Turn off heat and add spices. Cover it and let it stand for an hour. Then strain.
3) Before serving, mix together syrup, fruit juices and cider and bring to a boil.
4) Serve it hot. - 36.9694
1) In a bowl, place together peaches or pears, and stream in the apple wine.
2) Allow to soak the fruits for 1 hour.
3) When ready to serve, stir in the sugar to taste, ice and the sparkling wine.
4) Serve chilled in tall glass. - 36.8504
1) In a large bowl place together wine, lemonade and brandy.
2) Stir in lemon, apple and orange slices and sugar to taste.
3) Serve chilled immediately. - 36.6078
Tangy Mulled Cider
Insert 1 clove into each apple wedge.
In 3-quart saucepan, combine "V8" juice, cider, cinnamon stick and apple.
Over medium heat, heat 15 minutes.
Discard apple and cinnamon stick.
Ladle into mugs. - 36.5651
1. In medium microwavable bowl or mug, combine and stir together all ingredients.
2. Place in the microwave at MEDIUM or level -7 for 10 to 11 minutes, stirring liquid once or twice after 4 to 5 minutes, until piping hot.
3. Pour into 2... - 36.4746
1) In a small pan boil water. Remove from heat.
2) Add tea bags or the infuser. Let it steep for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in apple juice.
4) Serve tea in large coffee mugs
5) Add 1 cinnamon stick to each mug for extra flavor. - 36.4568
Iced Apple Tea
1. In a kettle, add boiling water, tea bags and allow to brew for about 5 minutes. Remove tea bags once brewed.
2. Add allspice, honey, apple juice and simmer over low heat until honey is completely blended.
3. Allow to cool and then chill.
4.... - 36.4277
Apple Cider Punch
In a large kettle, combine all ingredients except orange slices.
Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
Garnish punch with floating clove-studded orange slices.
Serve hot. - 36.2072
1.Take the container of electric blender and mix orange juice concentrate with lemonade concentrate and rum in it along with ice cubes leaving and inch top free.
2.Blend all the ingredients well.
3.Serve cold. - 36.0344
1) Combine all the ingredients placing the cloves and cinnamon stick in cheese cloth.
2) Cook on low heat or simmer for 45 minutes.
3) Remove orange slices and cheese cloth from the mixture before serving. - 35.9176
Apple Scones are good all year long, but better in the fall, cliff-side or no, wherever you can find Granny Smith apples. My best recipes. - 35.9115
Great Mulled Cider
1) In a cheesecloth bag, tie all the whole spices.
2) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients, including the tied spices.
3) Cover the cooker and simmer over low heat for 3 hours.
4) Serve as preferred. - 35.7291
Summer Drink On The Green
1. In a belnder, add all the ingredients and whip till frothy
2. Garnish with a sprig of mint or slice of lemon at the edge of each glass and serve - 35.3509
Iced Apple Mint Tea
Iced apple mint tea is a fruity herbed tea prepared with apple cider. Flavored with fresh mint and lemon juice, the ice apple tea is served warm and is refreshing and delightful on a cold day. - 35.0164
Spiced Apple Tea
Combine juice, cloves and cinnamon stick in medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, place water in another medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Remove from heat; drop in tea bags and allow... - 34.8562
Hot Spiced Apple Cider
1) In a ovenproof glass punch bowl, heat the apple cider, cinnamon sticks, brown sugar, salt, cloves and allspice in the microwave for 15 to 20 minutes.
2) Allow to boil, stir the cider to mix then remove and discard the spices.
3) Garnish... - 34.8288
Hot Mulled Apple Tea
1) In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients together.
2) Cook over low heat for 2 hours.
3) Serve as preferred. - 34.6099
Hot Holiday Cider
1) Use a saucepan, to combine all ingredients.
2) Place the saucepan on stove to warm the mixture.
3) Serve the drink hot by adding cinnamon sticks. - 34.3768
Maple Syrup Mulled Cider
In a 3-quart casserole or bowl, combine the cider and maple syrup.
Stick two cloves into each lemon slice.
Add the lemon slices and cinnamon sticks to the cider.
Microwave on high for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the cider comes to a boil.
Remove and discard... - 34.3033
Cranberry Apple Relish
1) Rinse the cranberries and remove their stems.
2) Into the food chopper, add in the cranberries, apples and lemon.
3) Add in the sugar. Blend the mixture to a smooth consistency.
4) Chill the beverage before serving.
5) Serve the Apple... - 34.2541
Hot Molasses Cider
Insert cloves in lemon slices.
Add cider, molasses, and cinnamon.
Bring to boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add lemon juice. - 34.2304
Put first 3 ingredients in blender container; blend till pureed.
Heat with next 4 ingredients to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 15 to 20 minutes; strain.
Serve in mugs with orange slice floaters. - 34.2147
Annapolis Valley Apple Sizzler
1) Allow the cider to a boil and add remaining ingredients, reduce heat to a simmer and cook until sugar dissolves.
2) Serve hot. - 34.1672
Apple And Mint Punch
Dining Alfesco is an irresistible beverage recipe. Once you try this effortlessly simple recipe at your dinner party, I bet you would surely get a huge fan following. - 34.0009
Spiced Apple Tea
In saucepan combine apple juice, honey and the spices.
Bring to a boil.
Remove from heat and add the tea bags.
Cover and brew for 3 to 5 minutes.
Remove the tea bags.
Strain out spices - 33.954
Apple Beverage Recipes By Category