- » Apple Banana Pudding
Apple Banana Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple banana pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple banana pudding recipes.
Apple Banana Pudding
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) In a bowl, combine muffins with sliced apples, bananas, cinnamon, pour milk, blend, and keep aside.
3) Beat egg whites until stiff and then fold in vanilla and honey.
4) Fold in the egg whites in... - 45.7959
You May Also Like!
Apple And Banana Crumble
1) Preheat moderate oven (355°F. - Gas Mark 4).
2) Peel, core and slice apple.
3) Peel and slice banana.
4) In a basin sieve flour and rub butter or margarine.
5) Mix sugar and rub till mixture forms lumps. Set aside.
6) Arrange apples... - 38.4694
Blueberry Topped Banana Pudding
Looking for a yummy dessert? Try this Blueberry Topped Banana Pudding. This is sugar-free, gluten-free and uses raw milk. You can serve it during get-together, for your special guests or just for your family. - 117.678
Elizabeth's Peanut Butter Pudding
1.Combine peanut butter with apple sauce or pureed apple and banana and mash it through a fork or blend in a baby food grinder.
2.Serve in a bowl at room temperature. - 29.545
Melt brown sugar and cinnamon in water and boil until a thick syrup forms, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Slice the bread and fry in die margarine or lard until golden.
Mix apples, bananas, raisins, and banana together in a bowl.
Butter a baking dish and arrange... - 37.2426
Fruity Bread Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Place the dried fruit in a small pan with the apple juice and bring to the boil.
2. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the bread, spice and banana Spoon the mixture into a shallow 1.2 litre / 2 pint / 5 cup... - 33.5834
Divide fruit between 2 serving dishes.
Stir pudding until creamy; spoon over fruit.
Top with whipped topping. - 26.2894
Preheat the oven to 190Â°C/375Â°F/Gas mark 5.
Butter a 20cm (8in) square baking dish.
Mix all the filling ingredients together and transfer to the dish.
To make the topping, combine the oats or granola, flour and salt.
Heat the butter or margarine, add... - 43.7651
Banana Nut Cream Tart
1. For filling in the top of a double boiler, combine sugar and flour and then add half and half, eggs and butter.
2. Place over simmering water and stirring frequently cook about 20 minutes until thick enough to coat back of a spoon.
3. Stir in... - 45.7614
Icebox Fruit 'n' Rice Pudding
1.In a saucepan, cook rice, pineapple juice and salt until it starts boiling.
2.Once done, turn off the flame and keep aside after covering for 15- 20 minutes so that the rice is soft.
3.Separatley, add some gelatin to cold water and leave it for a... - 47.5563
Fruity Rice Pudding
1) Preheat oven to the temperature of 350°.
2) Peel and slice the apples and bananas.
3) Drain the cherries.
4) In a saucepan, put the milk, pinch of salt and strips of lemon rind and boil the mixture.
5) Add the rice to the pan.
6)... - 46.6406