- » Apple Apricot Crisp
Apple Apricot Crisp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple apricot crisp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple apricot crisp recipes.
Apricot Apple Crisp
Heat oven to 350°.
Mix flour and brown sugar.
Mix in margarine; stir in nuts.
Place apples in ungreased square pan, 8x8x2 inches.
Top with apricots.
Sprinkle flour mixture over top.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until apples are tender. - 33.4516
You May Also Like!
Apple And Apricot Crumble
1. Place apricots, apples, sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and mix to combine. Spoon fruit mixture into a greased ovenproof dish.
2. To make topping, place rolled oats or muesli, coconut, butter and honey in bowl and mix to combine. Sprinkle topping over fruit... - 32.9001
Homemade Chia Apple Crisp
Ruth shows you how you can create wonders with your chia apple by following this simple recipe. Chia seeds, apples, soft hemp — all combines together to prepare this lip-smacking dish. If you are game for something new, then this recipe would be your pick. - 108.272
Apple Crepes With Apricot Sauce
Combine first 4 ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Partially cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes or until apricots are tender.
Remove from heat, and stir in vanilla.
Pour mixture into container of an electric blender or food processor; top with... - 42.4639
Place fruit in a lightly greased 9" x 9" pan.
Combine all ingredients except margarine and mix together.
Cut in margarine until mixture is crumbly.
Sprinkle over fruit.
Bake at 375° for 25 to 30 minutes or until fruit is soft and topping is browned.
Serve... - 38.0204
Caramelized Fruit Crisp
The caramelized fruit crisp is a cooked and baked dessert made with assorted fruits of choice. cooked with sugar and spiced with ginger, the fruits are baked with a topping of flour, oats and maple sugar flavored with cinnamon. - 44.3302
Fruit Crisp Dessert
Cut dried fruit into small pieces.
Cover with boiling water and let stand 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter a square baking pan 8 x 8 x 2.
Make a crumb topping by combining flour, butter, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Add oats to mixture.
Combine... - 42.414
Classic French Apple Flan
1) Set oven ready at 375°F, Gas Mark 5.
2) Start with pastry making by sifting salt and flour into a bowl.
3) Add margarine or butter and keep folding in until the mixture starts resembling breadcrumbs.
4) Now, mix the egg.
5) Pour... - 43.4685
Special Apple Fritters
Cut the apples into thick rings.
Put them on a plate and sprinkle with the lemon juice, lemon rind, apricot brandy and 3 tablespoons of the sugar.
Turn the apple rings in the mixture to coat them.
Put the jam and water into a saucepan.
Bring to a boil, then... - 48.9961
Charlotte Aux Pommes
The Charlotte Aux Pommes is an exquisite dish that will add to the completeness of your party spread! You can whip up this tasty dessert using this brilliant Charlotte Aux Pommes recipe! What are you waiting for? Go ahead! - 46.3175
Apple And Almond Paradise Pudding
1) In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, put the rice and milk and bring the mixture slowly to the simmering point.
2) Cover the pan with a lid and cook over low heat for about 25 minutes or till the rice has cooked well otherwise but is still a little hard in... - 48.3531