- » Apple Amaretto
Apple Amaretto Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple amaretto recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple amaretto recipes.
1) Peel the apples and remove the core portions. Cut into thick slices.
2) In a heavy saucepan, add sugar, amaretto, orange rind and juice.
3) Place over low flame to heat the mixture gradually, until bubbling.
4) Add the apple slices... - 38.3466
1) In a skillet melt the butter over a medium heat or place in the microwave on HIGH for 1-2 minutes.
2) Stir in the sugared apples and saute for about 5 minutes until soft or cook in the microwave on HIGH for 2-3 minutes.
3) Stir in the liqueur and... - 35.2855
You May Also Like!
Core apples and cut into chunks.
Combine with cherries and cinnamon.
Cook, covered, until apples are soft, about 35 to 45 minutes.
Spoon the mixture into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
Repeat until all of mixture is pureed.
Return to pot... - 34.2269
Country Fresh Apple Bake
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Take a small bowl, add cinnamon and ¼ cup sugar and mix well.
3. Make 8 triangles out of the dough.
4. Take half sugar-cinnamon mixture and spread mixture on each triangle, while flattening the triangles... - 45.2106
1. Combine apples, raisins, pecans, lemon peel, honey, brandy; toss well; pour into Au Gratin Pan; spread evenly; sprinkle with cookie crumbs; dot with butter.
2. Bake 40-45 minutes at 350°F. or until apples are tender; serve warm or cold; garnish with... - 32.2927
Double Almond Apple Torte
Double Almond Apple Torte is a wonderfully delicious dessert that is sure to captivate your taste buds. I served this dish for a get together with my friends at home. They loved it and have been haunting me for this Double Almond Apple Torte recipe ever... - 48.3911
Apple Crisp With Cranberries
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Lightly grease a 9-inch round pie dish with extra virgin coconut oil.
Spread the apple-cranberry filling in the prepared baking dish. Scatter the topping over the filling. Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until apples and cranberries... - 90.7322
Combine raisins and amaretto in a bowl.
Microwave at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes; drain well.
Combine raisins, apple, sugar, flour, and cinnamon in a bowl.
Toss well, and set aside.
Place 1 phyllo sheet on work surface (cover remaining dough to keep from drying);... - 39.1646
Apple And Walnut Dessert
This Apple and Walnut Dessert can also double up as an apple sauce to have with your pancakes. Rarely would you come across such multipurpose recipes, right?. Enjoy! - 140.593
Apple Bread Pudding
In large mixing bowl, blend eggs, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg and vanilla.
Blend in milk.
Stir in apples, croutons and raisins.
Pour into 2-quart casserole.
Place casserole on saucer in microwave oven.
Microwave at High for 5... - 50.7103
If you are looking for a drink that's fit for the king, this is it. This manly concoction blends in spiced rum with amaretto, lime juice and apple juice to create a potent, unpretentious drink. It's off-the-wall flavor is sure to blow your skull away. Stream... - 95.3093
Apple Amaretto Recipes By Category