German Fruit Cake
- » Apfelkuchen
Enjoy our collection of apfelkuchen recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apfelkuchen recipes.
1) Preheat oven to 400F.
2) Grease a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan.
3) In a bowl, sift together flour, 1/4 cup sugar, baking powder and salt.
4) Using a pastry blender or 2 knifes, cut in 1/4 cup of butter until mixture resembles coarse... - 47.9083
Dairy Free Apple Kuchen
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a medium bowl, mix the sugar, flour, salt and baking powder together.
3) Cut in the margarine until the mixture is crumbly.
4) Stir in the beaten milk substitute, vanilla and egg, with a fork until... - 47.5228
Apple Kuchen With Raisins
Crumble cake into lukewarm water or sprinkle dry yeast on very warm water.
Let stand for a few minutes; then stir until dissolved.
Scald milk; add 1/4 cup butter, sugar, and salt, stirring until butter melts.
Cool to lukewarm; stir in yeast and eggs.
Beat in... - 46.9681
1 In a large owl,sift flour,baking powder, salt, and pumpkin-pie spice;stir in brown sugar.
2 Cut in 6 tablespoons of butter or margarine with a pastry blender until the mixture is crumbly. Measure out 1/2 cup and set aside for topping; stir currants... - 44.3004
Mix flour with sugar.
Cut in butter.
Add egg yolk and salt; mix well.
Pat into 8 inch-pie plate.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Prepare apples; place in even rows in prepared pie plate.
Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
Mix together all custard ingredients well;... - 42.7147
Schwabischer Appel Kuchen
Peel apples; cut in thin slices.
Add sugar, raisins, nuts, lemon juice and rind of 1 lemon; set aside.
Pastry: Cream butter, sugar and eggs; add flour and milk.
Roll out pastry thin (2/3 of the dough) and put in greased 9 x 12-inch cake pan.
Add apple... - 41.8469
Apple And Raisin Kuchen
Preheat oven to 425°.
Grease 8-inch springform pan.
Sift flour, baking powder, salt and 2 tablespoons sugar together in mixing bowl.
Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
Add eggs and mix well.
Slowly add milk, stirring constantly.
Spread dough on bottom... - 41.3723
Apple Raisin Kuchen
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a 9 inch pie pan, place the biscuit dough in the pan and flatten it. Seal the edges and press the dough around pan edges.
3. Bake for 5 minutes in the oven.
4. Meanwhile, in a bowl, place... - 41.043
Apple Kuchen is an irresistible dessert which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious Apple Kuchen; I am sure you would love to try this. - 40.4935
Preheat oven to 400F.
Lightly grease a 13-by-9- by-2-inch baking pan.
Into medium bowl, sift flour with 1/4 cup sugar, the baking powder, and salt.
With pastry blender, cut in 1/4 cup butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add beaten egg, milk, and... - 40.1128
1. Press dough evenly into a greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Cover with towel; let rise in a warm place, away from drafts, 30 minutes, or until dough is almost double in bulk.
2. Meanwhile, pare, quarter and core apples; cut into very thin slices. Mix brown... - 37.0559
Apfelkuchen Recipes By Category