- » Aperitifs
Enjoy our collection of aperitifs recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for aperitifs recipes.
Kindle your appetite before a huge meal with this Grapefruit Aperitif. I always have Grapefruit Aperitif with finger food and the result is even greater. Do check it out! - 23.1745
1. Into a wine glass, pour Brown Curacao and add French Vermouth and Soda Water.
2. Serve Vermouth Aperitif with a small cube of ice. - 28.9988
Mistletoe Aperitif - Layered Cocktail
If you have never tried an aperitif, you might want to start with this Mistletoe Aperitif - Layered Cocktail. This jazzy drink is specially prepared for Christmas, but looks too cool not to be used in parties. Midori is the real show stopper. Watch this... - 98.6903
Pour the dry vermouth, light rum, dark rum, raspberry syrup and lemon juice into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Strain into a chilled glass.
Twist the lemon peel over the glass, then drop it in. - 28.7663
Ouzo Milk Aperitif
Pour the ouzo, brandy, Triple Sec and milk into a cocktail shaker.
Shake well, then strain into a chilled glass.
Sprinkle with cinnamon. - 25.363
Pour the Dubonnet, Amer Picon, Cointreau and lemon juice into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Strain into a chilled glass over ice.
Garnish with lemon slice. - 26.9736
1. In a blender blending all the ingredients pour into 2 glasses.
2. Put in ice and top up with more soda water if necessary.
3. Garnish with lemon slices. - 28.2571
1) In a blender, place together lime and lemon juices, with honey and sugar, process the juices to mix well.
2) Add in crushed ice and blend together.
3) Mix in egg white and blend until fluffy.
4) Serve chilled immediately in cocktail glasses... - 32.4104
Italian Lemon Aperitif
1. Rinse 3 lemons; if waxed, rub with a cloth under hot running water. Dry with a cloth. Grate yellow part (white is bitter) from lemons to make 1 tablespoon.
2. In a 2- to 3-quart pan, combine peel, sugar, and vodka. Stir often over medium heat until mixture... - 18.8834
Lillet French Apéritif
Lillet and Club Soda make a fresh and bright French apéritif you can serve anytime. An orange twist adds fragrance and beauty! It's the perfect start to a Mediterranean Menu Dinner Party. - 0
Easy Mulled Wine
Put all ingredients into Slo cooker and heat for the recommended time. - 24.9464
These appetizer fruits are so very delicious, refreshing and soothing for a summer meal ! Try out these appetizer fruits for your next meal and tell me if you like them ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 20.4925
Pour 1 cup liquid into blender with half of the lettuce leaves.
Liquefy at low speed.
Refill blender with remaining lettuce and liquid and blend once more.
Serve immediately in juice glasses or chill.
A dash of salt and a sprinkling of fresh minced herbs are... - 27.6713
Watermelon Drink Or Cold Soup
Peel and seed watermelon.
Cut into pieces.
In electric blender, at high speed, liquefy 2 cups of pieces at a time.
Add juices and honey to watermelon juice and pulp.
Chill and float a lime slice on top, if you wish. - 28.347
Apple Apricot Mix
This Apple Apricot Mix is a yummy aperitif ! An amazing blend of fruit juices and alcoholic drinks this drink is sure to set your mood the right way before a party dinner ! Do try this Apple Apricot Mix and let me know if you've liked it as much as I do. - 42.2514
This Wine Welcomer tastes really yummy ! I love to have this orange juice, lemonade and white wine blend as a refreshment ! Do try this Wine Welcomer and tell me if it really welcomes a great mood in you ! - 31.267
Cumin Seed Appetizer
Soak tamarind in a cup of water.
If you are using jaggery, put it in a little water to soak.
Roast the cumin seeds on a griddle and grind them.
Extract a thick juice from the tamarind and strain it.
Add the sugar or jaggery, spices and mint leaves and... - 32.8069
Scald do not boil tomatoes.
Strain through cheesecloth.
To each gallon of juice and water, add 31/2 lbs. sugar.
Bring to a good boil.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add 1 slice toastland cake yeast (1 slice for batch).
Spread yeast on toast.
Put in crock and let stand in... - 32.1829
Peel the ginger and grind it to a paste.
Strain the lemon juice.
Mix one bottle of water, ginger paste and peppercorns.
Bring to the boil, and simmer for two or three minutes.
Cool and strain the liquid through a muslin.
Add the ginger and pepper left in the... - 37.8888
Kir Royale has a Appetizing taste.The Champagne and Black currant gives the Kir Royale Dissimilar taste. - 17.7463
Midori Spumoni Cocktail
The spumoni is a cocktail originating in Italy, made from the Italian bitter liqueur Campari. Just like a Campari Soda or Campari with orange juice, a spumoni can be served before dinner as an apéritif, or to be enjoyed with a meal. The cocktails name stems... - 109.536
1. In a shaker, add broken ice to fill it halfway and then add the dry gin.
2. Further, add the Dubonnet and the orange bitters.
3. Stir the mixture thoroughly, until combined.
4. Strain the drink using a strainer into a cocktail glass.
5.... - 33.5295
Washington Apple Shot
In this free bar tending video Clint will show you how to make a Washington Apple Shot. This is a great shot for Fall! It's also a great shot if all you can handle are sweet tasting shots yet like something that packs a punch at the same time. This is one... - 112.293
The Corpse Reviver Number 2
In this free bar tending tutorial Clint will show you how to make a classic martini, The Corpse Reviver #2. This is a refreshing drink with lots of citrus nicely complimenting the anise flavor of the Absinthe. - 113.529
Spritz - Cocktail
In Italy, the aperitif is an institution and the spritz plays the starring role. This aperol cocktail is as simple as good... cheers! - 127.257
In a large pitcher put orange, lemon, peach and strawberries.
Mix sugar with fruit flavored brandy and pour mixture over fruit.
Let stand for several hours.
At serving time, add 1 bottle of red wine and ice.
Stir until cold and serve in chilled... - 30.9144
Fried Squid Savory
1 Heat the oil in a deep fat fryer to 350Â°F.
2 Clean the squid by cutting off the black pouch and the transparent cartilage. Cut off the transparent skin, wash in a lot of water and cut into long, fine strips. Lay them on absorbent paper.
3 Pour the beer... - 27.5263
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine vinegar and salt. Mix well till salt dissolves.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix till well coated.
3. Transfer prepared mixture on to pickle jars along with brine.
4. Cover with lid and allow to stand at... - 40.3514
Orange And Banana Homemade Wine
1) Peel the rinds thinly of 3 Seville oranges and 2 sweet oranges.
2) In a large bowl, place rinds together with the mashed bananas and sugar.
3) Put the lid over the bowls with the boiling water.
4) Leave the banana mixture to cool, and add juice of... - 42.7626
Biscottini Al Vino
Thinking of throwing a cocktail party? An extremely easy and tasty cookie is ideal for cocktail parties to serve at the end of the meal. This is a recipe for wine cookies like my grandma used to make them. - 101.802
B-52 Bomber Shot
In this free bar tending video Clint will show you how to make the classic layered shot, a B-52. This is a great shot if you love getting drunk quickly, it also tastes great too. Let us know what you think. - 111.112
Deb suggests a tasty, funny idea for a buffet or an aperitif: the fish balls! - 132.637
The Twelvemonth Summer
1) Avoid crushing fruit, but if you are using a tough-skinned fruit, like damsons or sloes, either prick them or cut into slices.
2) For strawberries,cut into halves.
3) For peaches, leave the skins intact, but halve and pit them.
4) In a clean jar... - 35.245
Hot Dog Wraps
Great with an aperitif or for a party buffet, the hot dog wraps will be a hit among your friends! - 139.198