- » Aperitif
Enjoy our collection of aperitif recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for aperitif recipes.
Mistletoe Aperitif - Layered Cocktail
If you have never tried an aperitif, you might want to start with this Mistletoe Aperitif - Layered Cocktail. This jazzy drink is specially prepared for Christmas, but looks too cool not to be used in parties. Midori is the real show stopper. Watch this... - 98.7826
1) In a blender, place together lime and lemon juices, with honey and sugar, process the juices to mix well.
2) Add in crushed ice and blend together.
3) Mix in egg white and blend until fluffy.
4) Serve chilled immediately in cocktail glasses... - 33.5573
1. Into a wine glass, pour Brown Curacao and add French Vermouth and Soda Water.
2. Serve Vermouth Aperitif with a small cube of ice. - 30.6213
Pour the dry vermouth, light rum, dark rum, raspberry syrup and lemon juice into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Strain into a chilled glass.
Twist the lemon peel over the glass, then drop it in. - 30.4448
1. In a blender blending all the ingredients pour into 2 glasses.
2. Put in ice and top up with more soda water if necessary.
3. Garnish with lemon slices. - 30.1223
Pour the Dubonnet, Amer Picon, Cointreau and lemon juice into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Strain into a chilled glass over ice.
Garnish with lemon slice. - 28.8868
Ouzo Milk Aperitif
Pour the ouzo, brandy, Triple Sec and milk into a cocktail shaker.
Shake well, then strain into a chilled glass.
Sprinkle with cinnamon. - 26.5652
Kindle your appetite before a huge meal with this Grapefruit Aperitif. I always have Grapefruit Aperitif with finger food and the result is even greater. Do check it out! - 24.7672
Italian Lemon Aperitif
1. Rinse 3 lemons; if waxed, rub with a cloth under hot running water. Dry with a cloth. Grate yellow part (white is bitter) from lemons to make 1 tablespoon.
2. In a 2- to 3-quart pan, combine peel, sugar, and vodka. Stir often over medium heat until mixture... - 21.2872