- » Antipasto Garlic
Antipasto Garlic Recipes
Enjoy our collection of antipasto garlic recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for antipasto garlic recipes.
Combine in a large pan the catsup, chile sauce, water, oil, vinegar, and lemon juice.
Season with garlic, brown sugar, Worcestershire, horseradish, salt, and cayenne.
Bring to a boil and simmer a few minutes.
Cut cauliflower into flowerets, peel and slice... - 42.5713
Chop artichoke hearts and mushrooms, place in a bowl.
Add pimiento, celery, and green pepper, mixing well.
Combine vinegar and remaining ingredients in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and cool.
Pour over vegetables, and mix well.
Serve relish... - 34.5588
Vegetable Antipasto Salad
In a wide frying pan, combine chili sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, horseradish, and garlic; cook for several minutes over medium heat.
Add celery, green pepper, zucchini, and peperoncini; simmer, uncovered, until vegetables are fork tender (about 12... - 43.3019
1. To make dip, place blue cheese, ricotta cheese, provolone cheese and sour cream in a bowl and mix well to combine. Stir in chives, lemon juice and black pepper. Cover and chill until required.
2. To make crisps, place zucchini and eggplant in a colander,... - 34.9804
Cook artichoke hearts according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Combine broth and next 5 ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Combine artichoke hearts, mushrooms, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; add 1/2... - 38.5769
Antipasto Style Vegetable Platter
1) Prepare Mushroom-and-Olive Relish, Mixed-Vegetable Relish and Marinated Artichoke Hearts a day before making this dish.
2) To prepare marinated follow package directions to cook artichoke.
3) Drain well.
4) Transfer into a large shallow... - 48.3615
Scrape carrots and cut into 3-inch lengths.
Halve and cut into slender sticks.
Put in heavy saucepan with 1 inch of boiling water, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon sugar.
Cover and simmer 5 minutes.
Drain, if necessary, and turn into a bowl or refrigerator... - 38.1059
Main Dish Antipasto
1) In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, rice-wine vinegar, herb vinegar, parsley, mustard, oregano, paprika, and pepper.
2) In a bowl, combine chickpeas or kidney beans, onions, garlic and 4 tablespoons of marinade.
3)... - 49.6107
Grilled Eggplant Antipasto
Make the garlic and herb oil: In a small bowl combine the garlic, the parsley, the basil, and the mint, stir in the oil, and let the mixture stand for 1 hour.
While the oil is standing, cut the eggplant crosswise into 3/8-inch-thick slices, arrange the slices... - 43.8639
Fresh Tomato Antipasto
1.In a colander, salt the tomatoes and let stand for draining.
2.Mix together basil, parsley and garlic.
3. Add in olive oil, salt and pepper.
4.Toss the herb mixture and tomatoes well.
5. Serve antipasto Melba toast rounds. - 39.4614
Hot Mussel Antipasto
1. Put the mussels into a large bowl or sinkful of cool water. Yank the seaweed beard from each and scrub the mussels. Rinse and drain.
2. In a large nonreactive pot, combine the wine, carrot, celery, parsley, garlic, bay leaf and hot pepper flakes. Bring to... - 34.141
Italian Mushroom Antipasto
In skillet, heat oil over medium high heat; cook mushrooms for 7 to 10 minutes or until liquid is released.
Drain, reserving liquid.
In bowl, toss mushrooms with lemon juice; set aside.
Add onion, garlic and 2 tbsp (25 mL) mushroom liquid to skillet; cook... - 43.0689
Individual Antipasto Cobbs
1. Preheat covered barbecue to a high heat. Place yellow or red peppers on rack and cook for 15-20 minutes or until skins are charred and blistered. Place peppers in a plastic food bag or paper bag and set aside until cool enough to handle. Remove skin from... - 37.2141
1. Wash peppers; drain well.
2. Place peppers on rack over broiler pan; broil, 4 inches from heat, until peppers become blistered and charred—about 15 minutes. With tongs, turn peppers every 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Place hot peppers in a large plastic bag. Let... - 41.238
The Antipasto toss is a classic Italian salad. It is a combination of wonderful ingredients like olives, beans and pepperoni dressed up with artichoke hearts and hard boiled eggs to top it all. A healthy appetizer, the salad is truly refreshing. Enjoy a... - 39.0197
Antipasto Spread With Toast Rouids
Cut baguettes into 3/8-inch-thick slices; lightly brush 1 side of baguette slices with 1/3 cup olive oil; place slices, oil side up, on baking sheets.
Bake at 400° for 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp and golden.
Combine artichoke hearts and next 5... - 45.4457
Antipasto Party Pack
Simmer the first 6 ingredients together for 5 minutes.
Break cauliflower into small flowerets to make 2 cups.
Pour boiling water over onions.
Cool under cold water and peel.
Scrape carrots and cut into small pencil-size sticks, about 2 inches long.
Drop... - 44.1652
Italian Antipasto Salad
1. Wash the lettuce leaves thoroughly.
2. Pat them dry on paper toweling and keep aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine ingredients for the dressing.
4. Whisk with a fork until well amalgamated. Keep aside until ready to serve.... - 44.3768
Scrape carrots, and slice or cut into fingers.
Cut out and discard the core of the cauliflower, and separate the head into small flowerets.
Slice peppers in half, and remove seeds and pulp; then dice in large cubes or cut in strips.
Trim... - 41.6086
1.Slice the lettuce and put in the large wooden bowl.
2.Put spanish olives, artichoke quarters, pepperonicini, tomatoes, onion rings, and mushrooms in the bowl.
3.In a separate bowl, put oil and add garlic juice in it by crushing garlic... - 45.7871
1. In a large saucepan heat the olive oil. Stir in the garlic and cook until the garlic is golden. Remove the garlic and discard.
2. Add the bay leaf, celery, mushrooms, onions, green beans, carrots, cauliflower, green peppers, and eggplant to the hot oil.... - 35.0604
Antipasto Salad Dressing
Combine all ingredients, blending well.
Refrigerate until serving time.
Makes 1 1/2 cups. - 27.9589
Combine first 6 ingredients.
In screw top jar combine oil, vinegar, garlic salt, oregano, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper; shake well.
Pour over salad.
Sprinkle with Parmesan; toss.
Serves 1 or 2. - 31.7716
Antipasto Alla Rustica
1. In a large bowl, combine garlic, salt, pepper, oregano, vinegar, and olive oil. Beat with a fork to blend. Set aside.
2. Discard large outer leaves from romaine lettuce. Cut remaining lettuce into 2-inch pieces, making about 4 cups of greens. Quarter... - 28.9854
Halve unpeeled zucchini and cut each half into 3 or 4 slender sticks.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in heavy pan or skillet and add zucchini.
Stir-fry over moderate heat 2 or 3 minutes to soften slightly.
Turn into a bowl or refrigerator dish and sprinkle... - 40.6217
Antipasto Canneluni Bean Salad
1. In a salad bowl place the cooked and cooled beans.
2. Combine rest of the ingredients.
3. Toss to mix well.
4. Taste and adjust the seasonings.
5. Cover the salad bowl. Let it stand at room temperature for 60 minutes so that the flavors blend well.... - 46.2024
Grilled Antipasto Salad Platter
Drain artichoke hearts, reserving liquid in bowl; stir in garlic, salt and oregano. Set aside. Return artichoke hearts to jar and refrigerate.
Cut eggplant into 1/2-inch (1 cm) thick slices. Place in sieve; sprinkle lightly with salt and let drain for 30... - 39.4362
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) Prepare the piecrust mix as per the package directions and roll out into an 5 x 16 inches oblong about 1/2 inch thick.
3) Place on a cookie sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, or until... - 44.774
Italian-style Antipasto Spaghetti Salad
Combine oil, vinegar, capers, oregano, salt, garlic powder and pepper; set aside.
Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
Rinse and drain.
Place in a large serving bowl.
Add kidney beans, chick peas, salad olives, parsley and reserved oil-vinegar... - 37.9091
Put the eggplant, green pepper, onion, mushrooms, garlic and oil in a skillet.
Cover and cook gently ten minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
Simmer, covered, until the eggplant is tender, about thirty minutes.
Put in a... - 33.2427
Progresso Antipasto Salad
In a medium bowl combine olive oil, wine vinegar, Italian seasoning, salt, black pepper, and garlic.
Drain chick peas; add to dressing.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Just before serving, line a 2 1/2-quart serving bowl with lettuce... - 36.9573
Antipasto Spaghetti Salad
Cook spaghetti according to package directions; rinse and drain.
Place spaghetti in a large serving bowl.
Drain and rinse kidney beans and chick peas.
Add to spaghetti with olive salad and parsley.
Add half of the ham, provolone cheese, hard salami and... - 39.7194
Cook the mussels in a pan containing 1 1/4 cups boiling water for about 5 minutes, until the shells have opened; discard any that do not.
Discard the empty half shell from each mussel.
Arrange the mussels in their half shells in a large shallow... - 37.5476
Western Antipasto Salad
Shake or beat together salad oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and garlic.
Pour into saucepan and just heat through.
Beat again to mix thoroughly and pour over artichoke hearts, mushrooms, olives, pimiento, and parsley.
Cool, then cover and chill thoroughly for at... - 41.4392
All Time Antipasto Salad
1) Separate broccoli into florets.
2) Pare stems and cut into 1-inch pieces.
3) Blanch broccoli, then place in cold water.
4) Cut carrots, celery and bell pepper into 1-1/2-inch sticks.
5) Wipe mushrooms to clean and cut off ends of stems, if... - 47.2287
1. Place the oil, water, bay leaf, thyme, garlic, sea- soning and white wine vinegar in a large saucepan.
2. Put in the prepared vegetables, leaving the olives, onions, mushrooms and carrots whole.
3. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 2-3 minutes until... - 36.4546
1.Make a mixture of olive or safflower oil, vinegar, sea salt, oregano and garlic.
2.Dip cauliflower, olives, onions and garbanzo beans in this mixture and refrigerate overnight or for 8 hours.
3.Drain and keep aside the... - 46.2189
1. Wash and trim the okra and pack the pods vertically into a 3-quart canning jar.
2. Toss the prunes with the onion slices and place the mixture on top of the okra. Place the apricots on top of the prunes and onions and tuck the thyme sprig, red pepper and... - 37.1223
Chilled Seafood Antipasto
Chilled Seafood Antipasto is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Chilled Seafood Antipasto; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 45.5039
In a large frying pan, combine all ingredients and bring to a boil.
Simmer, covered, for about 5 minutes.
Cool and refrigerate, allowing a day or two to marinate before serving.
Vegetables may be varied. - 36.8721
Saute pimientos and peppers in oil for 10 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Remove bay leaf.
Refrigerate, for at least 8 days before using.
Serve with crackers.
Especially good with poppy seed crackers.
An excellent starter. - 40.9629
Planning an Italian style party, then you should miss to add Antipasto in your menu. This truly Italian dish wont eat up much of your time. All you need the right ingredients and the right quantity of ingredients. - 38.8772
Cookin’ Greens Antipasto Salad With Quartered Artichokes
Heat the oil in a large frying pan; add garlic. Stir. Add Cookin’ Greens Quartered Artichokes; sauté for 12 minutes or until just cooked. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Set aside to cool.
Antipasto Salad Assembly
In a medium bowl... - 36.4826
Soak 12 (10-inch) wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
In medium bowl, combine steak sauce, lemon juice, olive oil, basil and garlic; set aside.
Thread 4 scallops onto each of 4 skewers and 4 shrimp onto each of 4 skewers; thread 6 mushrooms onto... - 42.2784
Antipasto is very easy to prepare dish. Antipasto has a defining taste. Antipasto can be served with any kind of course. - 36.8165
Italian Seafood Antipasto
In saucepan, combine 6 cups (1.5 L) water, celery, onion, bay leaf, salt, peppercorns and lemon rind; bring to boil.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Strain and return liquid to saucepan; set aside.
Hold squid under cold water and peel off... - 45.4587
Antipasto Salad Platter
1 For the Dressing: In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine oil, lemon juice, 1 teaspoon salt, the black and red peppers, garlic and basil.
2 Shake well until combined.
3 For the radiatori: In a large kettle, add 3 quarts water, salt and salad... - 45.4451
Cold Antipasto Salad
Cook the pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water.
Place in a large salad bowl.
Add the next 12 ingredients; mix well.
In a jar with tight-fitting lid, shake oil and lemon juice.
Pour over salad and toss.
Cover and refrigerate 6... - 39.1792
Ravioli Antipasto Salad
1. Cook ravioli according to package directions. Remove ravioli from boiling water and cool in cold water for 1 minute. Drain.
2. Whisk together dressing ingredients until well blended.
3. In a large bowl, toss ravioli, salami, vegetables, cheese and... - 31.3872
Combine catsup, oil, tomato sauce, bay leaf, and spices in a 3-quart casserole.
Stir in carrot slices.
Cover with plastic wrap and microwave at HIGH 2 to 2 1/2 minutes.
Remove bay leaf.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Mix well and cover with plastic... - 41.1117
In a small bowl combine all ingredients for dressing; set aside.
Marinated Vegetable Mixture: In glass or stainless-steel bowl combine cauliflower, asparagus, artichoke hearts, cocktail onions, and anchovies; pour dressing over vegetable mixture... - 34.1285
Antipasto Alia Salute Salad
1. In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients, toss and chill
2. Serve immediately
Another serving method is to divide the ingredients into two groups. Toss the vegetables together and serve the tuna on toasted croutons as a spread. The... - 38.0628
1. In a bowl, combine pickled peppers, roasted red pepper, green olive tapenade, and olive oil. Mix well.
2. Add mozzarella, mix well and set aside to marinade while you shred the lettuce.
3. In a separate bowl, combine shredded lettuce, basil, and... - 0
Cut eggplant into 1/2-inch (1 cm) thick slices.
In colander, sprinkle eggplant with salt; toss to coat and let drain for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, place peppers on greased grill 4 to 6 inches (10 to 15 cm) from medium-hot coals or on medium-high setting.
Grill,... - 43.2299
Red Wine And Balsamic Marinated Mushrooms
There is something truly magical about piquant, marinated mushrooms. Chef Paul Hegeman shares with us an incredible, easy to make marinated mushroom recipe that is a breeze to make, oozes with flavors and can be stored for weeks. Next time you are... - 109.296
Heat the oil and butter in a heavy saucepan, add the chopped onions, stir well and cook them till soft and golden. Cut the peppers into strips and add to the onions with the crushed garlic. Season with a little salt and pepper, cover and simmer for 15... - 26.9704
Sundried Tomato Tapenade
If you are looking for some tips on how to entertain without having to do much preparation and cooking, then you have to listen to Scott in this video. He is showering ideas on Italian antipasto and serving with grilled bread. He also shows and easy sundried... - 104.069
Caponata A La Siciliano
In kettle, half-cover eggplant with boiling salted water and cook until it is tender, turning once.
Let cool, peel off skin and cut into slices 1/4 inch thick.
Remove excess seeds.
Cut each slice into strips about 1 1/2 x 1/2 inch.
Measure and store in small... - 43.7381
Roasted Garlic Cloves
Give a lift and add mellow sweetness to your bland mashed potatoes, soups, dressings or other recipes with roasted garlic. Chef Paul Hegeman presents a step-by-step instruction on how to roast garlic cloves at home, so that you can use this warm, toasty,... - 103.501
Garlic Scape Saute With Sweet Peppers & Crimini Mushrooms
An easy veggie saute for side dish or drizzle with balsamic reduction and serve as antipasto with fresh bread and cheese. Serve with whole grains or a free-range bbq chicken and fresh artisan bread for a simple easy gourmet summertime meal. Garlic scapes are... - 100.559
Marinated Eggplant Livia
Marinated Eggplant Livia has a Marvelous taste.The Red chilli and Wine Vinegar gives the Marinated Eggplant Livia Stupefying taste. - 36.7082
Anchovy Salad Dressing
Anchovy Salad Dressing goes well with antipasto salads. This Anchovy Salad Dressing is rich with the flavors of wine vinegar, milk and seasonings. Check out the recipe of Anchovy Salad Dressing, I am sure you will love it. - 30.4157
Neapolitan Stuffed Marrrows
Cook the rice in plenty of boiling, lightly salted water for 10 minutes.
Drain thoroughly and return to the saucepan.
Add the canned tomatoes, the garlic, if using, the basil and tomato puree and season to taste.
Halve the marrows lengthways and scoop out the... - 40.8925
Marinated Garbanzo Beans
In a medium bowl, combine oil, vinegar, garlic salt, fines herbes, parsley, chives, salt and pepper, stirring to blend.
Stir in drained beans.
Cover and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
Drain; arrange on an antipasto tray. - 30.6361
Sauteed Mushrooms With White Wine
1. Clean mushrooms in a solution of salt and water. Discard slice from stem end. Slice very thinly, crosswise.
2. Saute garlic in olive oil and butter over medium-high heat until lightly golden. Adjust heat to high, add mushrooms and saute until oil is... - 25.725
Mixed Emotions Salad
Combine 1 tablespoon olive oil with garlic powder in small skillet; add sesame seed.
Heat and stir till lightly brown.
Place next 6 ingredients in large bowl and toss with 1/4 cup olive oil and the vinegar.
Sprinkle with sesame seed. - 34.0781
Herbed Green Olive Salad
In a bowl toss together the olives, the celery, the bell pepper, the onion, the garlic paste, the carrot, the pars ley, the oregano, and the red pepper flakes, add the oil and the vinegar, and combine the mixture well.
Serve the salad as part of an antipasto... - 27.1614
Marinated Garbanzos Chick Peas
1 In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
2 Allow to marinate in the refrigerator for about 2 hours.Drain.
3 Serve with toast rounds, or as part of an antipasto tray with tuna fish, pimientos and olives.
4 Arrange cocktail plates... - 34.6429
Marinated Italian Vegetable Salad
Place garlic, chilies and bay leaf in a large bowl.
Bring about 3 quarts of salted water to a boil in a pot, drop in carrot coins, and cook until tender but still crisp.
Lift carrots from water with a slotted spoon, drain briefly, and drop into the bowl with... - 42.3958
Ostriche All Italiana
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Grease a shallow bake-and-serve dish of 8X10X12-inches. The dish should hold the oysters in a single layer.
3) On a heavy frying pan, melt 1 ounce of butter over medium flame. Add in the fresh, white... - 40.7116
Marinated Mushroom Salad
1. Prepare the vegetables. Place in a salad bowl.
2. In another small bowl add herbs, spices, vinegar and oil. Whisk well.
3. Pour on the vegetables and toss them well.
4. Refrigerate the bowl and keep it covered.
5. Toss and taste the seasoning. Add... - 45.4432
Tuscan Beans With Sage And Tomatoes
Put dried beans in a large bowl, cover with cold water, and leave to soak overnight.
Drain and add to water in a large saucepan, and cook over a moderate heat for about 2 hr., until they are tender.
Drain and set aside.
Heat oil in a large pan, add garlic and... - 37.2814
I love these easy peppers. They're so versatile. Serve them on salads, to garnish a sandwich, on steak or chicken, with grilled portabellos...the possibilities are endless. - 35.6303
Vegetable Stuffed Round Steak
Vegetable Stuffed Round Steak is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Vegetable... - 48.629
Big Italian Salad
Part green salad, part antipasto salad, this recipe combines lettuce, celery, onion, peperoncini, olives and cherry tomatoes—all tossed in a dressing made with olive oil, vinegar and a little mayonnaise. "The salad reminds me of one my mother made," says... - 33.4146