- » Antipasto Garlic
Antipasto Garlic Recipes
Enjoy our collection of antipasto garlic recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for antipasto garlic recipes.
Combine in a large pan the catsup, chile sauce, water, oil, vinegar, and lemon juice.
Season with garlic, brown sugar, Worcestershire, horseradish, salt, and cayenne.
Bring to a boil and simmer a few minutes.
Cut cauliflower into flowerets, peel and slice... - 41.0711
Chop artichoke hearts and mushrooms, place in a bowl.
Add pimiento, celery, and green pepper, mixing well.
Combine vinegar and remaining ingredients in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and cool.
Pour over vegetables, and mix well.
Serve relish... - 32.8052
Main Dish Antipasto
1) In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, rice-wine vinegar, herb vinegar, parsley, mustard, oregano, paprika, and pepper.
2) In a bowl, combine chickpeas or kidney beans, onions, garlic and 4 tablespoons of marinade.
3)... - 47.2643
Grilled Eggplant Antipasto
Make the garlic and herb oil: In a small bowl combine the garlic, the parsley, the basil, and the mint, stir in the oil, and let the mixture stand for 1 hour.
While the oil is standing, cut the eggplant crosswise into 3/8-inch-thick slices, arrange the slices... - 41.6155
Fresh Tomato Antipasto
1.In a colander, salt the tomatoes and let stand for draining.
2.Mix together basil, parsley and garlic.
3. Add in olive oil, salt and pepper.
4.Toss the herb mixture and tomatoes well.
5. Serve antipasto Melba toast rounds. - 39.6872
Scrape carrots and cut into 3-inch lengths.
Halve and cut into slender sticks.
Put in heavy saucepan with 1 inch of boiling water, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon sugar.
Cover and simmer 5 minutes.
Drain, if necessary, and turn into a bowl or refrigerator... - 36.3175
Hot Mussel Antipasto
1. Put the mussels into a large bowl or sinkful of cool water. Yank the seaweed beard from each and scrub the mussels. Rinse and drain.
2. In a large nonreactive pot, combine the wine, carrot, celery, parsley, garlic, bay leaf and hot pepper flakes. Bring to... - 31.6607
Italian Mushroom Antipasto
In skillet, heat oil over medium high heat; cook mushrooms for 7 to 10 minutes or until liquid is released.
Drain, reserving liquid.
In bowl, toss mushrooms with lemon juice; set aside.
Add onion, garlic and 2 tbsp (25 mL) mushroom liquid to skillet; cook... - 41.1168
1. To make dip, place blue cheese, ricotta cheese, provolone cheese and sour cream in a bowl and mix well to combine. Stir in chives, lemon juice and black pepper. Cover and chill until required.
2. To make crisps, place zucchini and eggplant in a colander,... - 36.36
Vegetable Antipasto Salad
In a wide frying pan, combine chili sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, horseradish, and garlic; cook for several minutes over medium heat.
Add celery, green pepper, zucchini, and peperoncini; simmer, uncovered, until vegetables are fork tender (about 12... - 42.8711
Individual Antipasto Cobbs
1. Preheat covered barbecue to a high heat. Place yellow or red peppers on rack and cook for 15-20 minutes or until skins are charred and blistered. Place peppers in a plastic food bag or paper bag and set aside until cool enough to handle. Remove skin from... - 36.4075
1. Wash peppers; drain well.
2. Place peppers on rack over broiler pan; broil, 4 inches from heat, until peppers become blistered and charred—about 15 minutes. With tongs, turn peppers every 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Place hot peppers in a large plastic bag. Let... - 41.5489
The Antipasto toss is a classic Italian salad. It is a combination of wonderful ingredients like olives, beans and pepperoni dressed up with artichoke hearts and hard boiled eggs to top it all. A healthy appetizer, the salad is truly refreshing. Enjoy a... - 38.6935
Antipasto Spread With Toast Rouids
Cut baguettes into 3/8-inch-thick slices; lightly brush 1 side of baguette slices with 1/3 cup olive oil; place slices, oil side up, on baking sheets.
Bake at 400° for 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp and golden.
Combine artichoke hearts and next 5... - 43.0271
Antipasto Party Pack
Simmer the first 6 ingredients together for 5 minutes.
Break cauliflower into small flowerets to make 2 cups.
Pour boiling water over onions.
Cool under cold water and peel.
Scrape carrots and cut into small pencil-size sticks, about 2 inches long.
Drop... - 42.1695
Italian Antipasto Salad
1. Wash the lettuce leaves thoroughly.
2. Pat them dry on paper toweling and keep aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine ingredients for the dressing.
4. Whisk with a fork until well amalgamated. Keep aside until ready to serve.... - 44.9365
Scrape carrots, and slice or cut into fingers.
Cut out and discard the core of the cauliflower, and separate the head into small flowerets.
Slice peppers in half, and remove seeds and pulp; then dice in large cubes or cut in strips.
Trim... - 39.2465
Cook artichoke hearts according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Combine broth and next 5 ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Combine artichoke hearts, mushrooms, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; add 1/2... - 36.1234
Antipasto Style Vegetable Platter
1) Prepare Mushroom-and-Olive Relish, Mixed-Vegetable Relish and Marinated Artichoke Hearts a day before making this dish.
2) To prepare marinated follow package directions to cook artichoke.
3) Drain well.
4) Transfer into a large shallow... - 48.224
1.Slice the lettuce and put in the large wooden bowl.
2.Put spanish olives, artichoke quarters, pepperonicini, tomatoes, onion rings, and mushrooms in the bowl.
3.In a separate bowl, put oil and add garlic juice in it by crushing garlic... - 46.4011
1. In a large saucepan heat the olive oil. Stir in the garlic and cook until the garlic is golden. Remove the garlic and discard.
2. Add the bay leaf, celery, mushrooms, onions, green beans, carrots, cauliflower, green peppers, and eggplant to the hot oil.... - 35.0499
Antipasto Salad Dressing
Combine all ingredients, blending well.
Refrigerate until serving time.
Makes 1 1/2 cups. - 27.0196
Combine first 6 ingredients.
In screw top jar combine oil, vinegar, garlic salt, oregano, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper; shake well.
Pour over salad.
Sprinkle with Parmesan; toss.
Serves 1 or 2. - 30.488
Antipasto Alla Rustica
1. In a large bowl, combine garlic, salt, pepper, oregano, vinegar, and olive oil. Beat with a fork to blend. Set aside.
2. Discard large outer leaves from romaine lettuce. Cut remaining lettuce into 2-inch pieces, making about 4 cups of greens. Quarter... - 27.0933
Halve unpeeled zucchini and cut each half into 3 or 4 slender sticks.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in heavy pan or skillet and add zucchini.
Stir-fry over moderate heat 2 or 3 minutes to soften slightly.
Turn into a bowl or refrigerator dish and sprinkle... - 38.4554
Antipasto Canneluni Bean Salad
1. In a salad bowl place the cooked and cooled beans.
2. Combine rest of the ingredients.
3. Toss to mix well.
4. Taste and adjust the seasonings.
5. Cover the salad bowl. Let it stand at room temperature for 60 minutes so that the flavors blend well.... - 46.2423
Grilled Antipasto Salad Platter
Drain artichoke hearts, reserving liquid in bowl; stir in garlic, salt and oregano. Set aside. Return artichoke hearts to jar and refrigerate.
Cut eggplant into 1/2-inch (1 cm) thick slices. Place in sieve; sprinkle lightly with salt and let drain for 30... - 37.8055
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) Prepare the piecrust mix as per the package directions and roll out into an 5 x 16 inches oblong about 1/2 inch thick.
3) Place on a cookie sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, or until... - 45.0826
Italian-style Antipasto Spaghetti Salad
Combine oil, vinegar, capers, oregano, salt, garlic powder and pepper; set aside.
Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
Rinse and drain.
Place in a large serving bowl.
Add kidney beans, chick peas, salad olives, parsley and reserved oil-vinegar... - 36.6311
Put the eggplant, green pepper, onion, mushrooms, garlic and oil in a skillet.
Cover and cook gently ten minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
Simmer, covered, until the eggplant is tender, about thirty minutes.
Put in a... - 31.5593
Progresso Antipasto Salad
In a medium bowl combine olive oil, wine vinegar, Italian seasoning, salt, black pepper, and garlic.
Drain chick peas; add to dressing.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Just before serving, line a 2 1/2-quart serving bowl with lettuce... - 35.6889
Antipasto Spaghetti Salad
Cook spaghetti according to package directions; rinse and drain.
Place spaghetti in a large serving bowl.
Drain and rinse kidney beans and chick peas.
Add to spaghetti with olive salad and parsley.
Add half of the ham, provolone cheese, hard salami and... - 37.8958
1. Wash and trim the okra and pack the pods vertically into a 3-quart canning jar.
2. Toss the prunes with the onion slices and place the mixture on top of the okra. Place the apricots on top of the prunes and onions and tuck the thyme sprig, red pepper and... - 35.7061
Cook the mussels in a pan containing 1 1/4 cups boiling water for about 5 minutes, until the shells have opened; discard any that do not.
Discard the empty half shell from each mussel.
Arrange the mussels in their half shells in a large shallow... - 34.8587
Western Antipasto Salad
Shake or beat together salad oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and garlic.
Pour into saucepan and just heat through.
Beat again to mix thoroughly and pour over artichoke hearts, mushrooms, olives, pimiento, and parsley.
Cool, then cover and chill thoroughly for at... - 41.7082
1. Place the oil, water, bay leaf, thyme, garlic, sea- soning and white wine vinegar in a large saucepan.
2. Put in the prepared vegetables, leaving the olives, onions, mushrooms and carrots whole.
3. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 2-3 minutes until... - 36.1612
1.Make a mixture of olive or safflower oil, vinegar, sea salt, oregano and garlic.
2.Dip cauliflower, olives, onions and garbanzo beans in this mixture and refrigerate overnight or for 8 hours.
3.Drain and keep aside the... - 46.9241
Chilled Seafood Antipasto
Chilled Seafood Antipasto is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Chilled Seafood Antipasto; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 44.3411
In a large frying pan, combine all ingredients and bring to a boil.
Simmer, covered, for about 5 minutes.
Cool and refrigerate, allowing a day or two to marinate before serving.
Vegetables may be varied. - 34.0731
Saute pimientos and peppers in oil for 10 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Remove bay leaf.
Refrigerate, for at least 8 days before using.
Serve with crackers.
Especially good with poppy seed crackers.
An excellent starter. - 38.6358