- » Antipasto Broccoli
Antipasto Broccoli Recipes
Enjoy our collection of antipasto broccoli recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for antipasto broccoli recipes.
Raw Vegetable Antipasto
In shallow dish combine tomato, cauliflowerets, broccoli, cucumber, zucchini, carrot, and onion rings.
To make dressing, in screw-top jar combine olive oil, wine vinegar, oregano, salt, and pepper.
Cover and shake to mix well.
Pour dressing over the... - 41.0607
Antipasto With Baked Oysters
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a shallow baking dish, arrange the oysters in their shells.
3) Mix the mustard and fennel in a bowl and spread evenly over all the oysters.
4) Bake the oysters for about 10 minutes or until they've... - 45.4483
All Time Antipasto Salad
1) Separate broccoli into florets.
2) Pare stems and cut into 1-inch pieces.
3) Blanch broccoli, then place in cold water.
4) Cut carrots, celery and bell pepper into 1-1/2-inch sticks.
5) Wipe mushrooms to clean and cut off ends of stems, if... - 47.4354
Main Dish Antipasto
1) In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, rice-wine vinegar, herb vinegar, parsley, mustard, oregano, paprika, and pepper.
2) In a bowl, combine chickpeas or kidney beans, onions, garlic and 4 tablespoons of marinade.
3)... - 49.8079
Antipasto Pasta Salad
If using fresh artichokes, prepare Cooked Artichoke Hearts and set aside.
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, cook pasta in 3 quarts boiling water just until tender to bite (12 to 15 minutes); or cook according to package directions.
Drain, rinse with cold water, and... - 40.005
Italian Antipasto Bake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Take a 13 x 9 inch baking dish and combine pasta with vegetables, chicken, salad dressing, garbanzo beans, olives, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
3) Stir in French fried onions and mozzarella... - 42.089
1) In a bowl, place together cauliflower or broccoli, zucchini or yellow squash, hard salami or summer sausage, cheese, mushrooms, pepper, and olives.
2) Toss the vegetables lightly until well mixed.
3) Spoon the dressing over the top of the... - 47.6789
1. Mix zucchini, broccoli and carrots. Combine vinaigrette, chilies, mint and oregano, drizzle over vegetables, toss.
2. Wrap a slice of prosciutto around each wedge of melon and secure with toothpicks.
3. Blend tuna, cream cheese, mayonnaise, chives and... - 37.0917
1. Place the oil, water, bay leaf, thyme, garlic, sea- soning and white wine vinegar in a large saucepan.
2. Put in the prepared vegetables, leaving the olives, onions, mushrooms and carrots whole.
3. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 2-3 minutes until... - 36.6656
Antipasto Alia Salute Salad
1. In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients, toss and chill
2. Serve immediately
Another serving method is to divide the ingredients into two groups. Toss the vegetables together and serve the tuna on toasted croutons as a spread. The... - 38.2674
For salad: Rinse all vegetables with cold water Line 10- to 12-inch shallow basket with plastic wrap, then with colorful napkin.
Make a bed of salad greens.
Arrange remaining vegetables attractively atop greens.
Cover with plastic wrap and cool.
For dressing:... - 39.0806
Easy As [pizza] Pie
Homemade pizzas may make mom a hero in her kids' eyes, but let's face it, it's often hard to find the time on a busy weeknight.
One way to get a personalized pizza experience is to start with a prepared cheese pizza and layer up from there. President's... - 33.9463