- » Antipasto
Antipasto, or otherwise known as antipasti, is the traditional starter or first course served in Italian cuisine, which is often dished out in trays or placed on the table. Mostly enjoyed with the appetizer drinks ... More »
Sundried Tomato Tapenade
If you are looking for some tips on how to entertain without having to do much preparation and cooking, then you have to listen to Scott in this video. He is showering ideas on Italian antipasto and serving with grilled bread. He also shows and easy sundried... - 104.069
Italian Artichoke Antipasta And Ricotta Gnudi
Take a look at this impressive video that presents two excellent recipes. The video is step wise and the chef explains the recipes with all the tips and techniques that would surely make a great cooking experience. Check it out….. - 90.7331
Main Dish Antipasto
1) In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, rice-wine vinegar, herb vinegar, parsley, mustard, oregano, paprika, and pepper.
2) In a bowl, combine chickpeas or kidney beans, onions, garlic and 4 tablespoons of marinade.
3)... - 49.6107
Antipasto Style Vegetable Platter
1) Prepare Mushroom-and-Olive Relish, Mixed-Vegetable Relish and Marinated Artichoke Hearts a day before making this dish.
2) To prepare marinated follow package directions to cook artichoke.
3) Drain well.
4) Transfer into a large shallow... - 48.3615
Open Face Antipasto Melts
1) Take a small mixing bowl and combine onion, mushrooms, green pepper and radishes in it.
2) Mix in Italian salad dressing to this and allow marinating for 15 to 20 minutes.
3) Drain vegetables after discarding the marinade and keep... - 45.5126
Antipasto Spread With Toast Rouids
Cut baguettes into 3/8-inch-thick slices; lightly brush 1 side of baguette slices with 1/3 cup olive oil; place slices, oil side up, on baking sheets.
Bake at 400° for 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp and golden.
Combine artichoke hearts and next 5... - 45.4457
Antipasto With Baked Oysters
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a shallow baking dish, arrange the oysters in their shells.
3) Mix the mustard and fennel in a bowl and spread evenly over all the oysters.
4) Bake the oysters for about 10 minutes or until they've... - 45.2369
Italian Antipasto Salad
1. Wash the lettuce leaves thoroughly.
2. Pat them dry on paper toweling and keep aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine ingredients for the dressing.
4. Whisk with a fork until well amalgamated. Keep aside until ready to serve.... - 44.3768
Antipasto Salad Toss
1) Cut the vegetables, as desired.
2) In a salad bowl, combine salami, lettuce, pickled vegetables, red peppers, artichokes and olives.
3) Drizzle everyting with oil and vinegar.
4) Toss well as season with salt and pepper.
5)... - 44.2608
Bream With Antipasto
Quarter capsicums, remove and discard seeds and membranes.
Roast under grill or in very hot oven, skin-side up, until skin bListers and blackens.
Cover capsicum pieces with plastic or paper for 5 minutes; peel away skin, cut into thick slices.
Cover an... - 44.183
Antipasto Party Pack
Simmer the first 6 ingredients together for 5 minutes.
Break cauliflower into small flowerets to make 2 cups.
Pour boiling water over onions.
Cool under cold water and peel.
Scrape carrots and cut into small pencil-size sticks, about 2 inches long.
Drop... - 44.1652
Grilled Eggplant Antipasto
Make the garlic and herb oil: In a small bowl combine the garlic, the parsley, the basil, and the mint, stir in the oil, and let the mixture stand for 1 hour.
While the oil is standing, cut the eggplant crosswise into 3/8-inch-thick slices, arrange the slices... - 43.8639
Vegetable Antipasto Salad
In a wide frying pan, combine chili sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, horseradish, and garlic; cook for several minutes over medium heat.
Add celery, green pepper, zucchini, and peperoncini; simmer, uncovered, until vegetables are fork tender (about 12... - 43.3019
1) In the bowl, position the disc with the slicing side up and slice the vegetables.
2) Once the sliced vegetables hit the Fill level of the bowl, empty them into a large mixing bowl.
3) Combine together the oil, water, vinegar, sugar and seasoning in... - 43.113
1.Take a medium stainless steel or glass mixing bowl. Mix together 2 tablespoon water, oil, oregano, vinegar, and pepper using a wire whisk.
2.Add in artichoke hearts, squash and mix to coat. 3.Let stand covered for 10 minutes to 2 hours at room... - 42.9897
Turkey Antipasto Tray
Cut oven roasted turkey breast slices into 3 x 1/2 inch strips; fold strips crosswise in half and stuff into holes of black olives.
Layer 3 slices turkey salami alternately with 2 slices Provolone cheese.
Cut stack into 8 wedges.
Repeat with remaining... - 42.7562
Combine in a large pan the catsup, chile sauce, water, oil, vinegar, and lemon juice.
Season with garlic, brown sugar, Worcestershire, horseradish, salt, and cayenne.
Bring to a boil and simmer a few minutes.
Cut cauliflower into flowerets, peel and slice... - 42.5713
Italian Antipasto Bake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Take a 13 x 9 inch baking dish and combine pasta with vegetables, chicken, salad dressing, garbanzo beans, olives, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
3) Stir in French fried onions and mozzarella... - 41.8742
Preheat oven to Broil.
Halve the peppers lengthwise and remove core, seeds, and stem.
Place them skin-side up on a foil-lined broiler pan.
Turn during broiling and evenly blacken skins.
Place peppers in a large glass bowl, cover, and let them steam 10 minutes... - 41.4825
1. Wash peppers; drain well.
2. Place peppers on rack over broiler pan; broil, 4 inches from heat, until peppers become blistered and charred—about 15 minutes. With tongs, turn peppers every 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Place hot peppers in a large plastic bag. Let... - 41.238
Raw Vegetable Antipasto
In shallow dish combine tomato, cauliflowerets, broccoli, cucumber, zucchini, carrot, and onion rings.
To make dressing, in screw-top jar combine olive oil, wine vinegar, oregano, salt, and pepper.
Cover and shake to mix well.
Pour dressing over the... - 40.8525
Antipasto Stuffed Baguette
Cut "V" shaped slice out of the entire length of each baguette.
Remove small amount of bread inside and set aside.
Place basil leaves along inside of baguette.
Layer the salami slices on top of the basil.
Crumble the goat cheese on top of the salami.
Mince... - 40.8413
1) In boiling salted water, cook the squashes in a medium-sized saucepan for about 10 minutes, or till they are just tender.
2) In separate medium sized saucepan, cook the artichoke hearts and asparagus spears as per the directions on the labels. Drain... - 40.6513
Slice loaf of bread in half, lengthwise; butter cut sides and toast.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Refrigerate until chilled and heap onto bread.
Makes 6 to 8 servings. - 40.1908
Fresh Tomato Antipasto
1.In a colander, salt the tomatoes and let stand for draining.
2.Mix together basil, parsley and garlic.
3. Add in olive oil, salt and pepper.
4.Toss the herb mixture and tomatoes well.
5. Serve antipasto Melba toast rounds. - 39.4614
The antipasto platter is a course of appetizer in a traditional italian dinner. Prepared with bite size pieces of meat and cheese along with dressed artichokes, musrooms and bell peppers with parley and basil as fresh herbs. The antipasto can be served be... - 39.3908
The Antipasto toss is a classic Italian salad. It is a combination of wonderful ingredients like olives, beans and pepperoni dressed up with artichoke hearts and hard boiled eggs to top it all. A healthy appetizer, the salad is truly refreshing. Enjoy a... - 39.0197
Cook artichoke hearts according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Combine broth and next 5 ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Combine artichoke hearts, mushrooms, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; add 1/2... - 38.5769
Italian Antipasto Salad
1. In a large bowl, tip in the vegetables and mix well. Pour the zucchini, cauliflower, and green onion vegetable mixture into a shallow container and pour over the Italian salad dressing to coat well. Cover and set aside to chill for 4 hours
2. In a... - 38.5302
1. In large heavy pot add all the prepared oil, vinegar and catsup, bring to boil and simmer for ten minutes stirring constantly.
2. Pack in sterilized jars and seal.
3. Place in preserving kettle and steam in hot water for 15 minutes.
4.... - 38.4694
Vegetable Antipasto Platter
Drain beans; place in glass or plastic jar.
Pour salad dressing over beans.
Cover; refrigerate at least 8 hours, stirring occasionally.
Prepare Deviled Eggs; chill.
Just before serving, drain beans, olives, beets, peppers and artichoke hearts.
Cut each beet... - 38.3027
Scrape carrots and cut into 3-inch lengths.
Halve and cut into slender sticks.
Put in heavy saucepan with 1 inch of boiling water, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon sugar.
Cover and simmer 5 minutes.
Drain, if necessary, and turn into a bowl or refrigerator... - 38.1059
1) Cut the vegetables and pickles to desired size.
2) Now add other ingredients and cook 10 minutes, mixing all the while.
3) Serve at once. - 38.04
1) Arrange all the topping ingredients or as desired in rows all over the salad in the bowls.
2) Wrap the bowls with a palastic wrap and refrigerate until required.
3) When ready to serve, dress the salad and serve immediately. - 37.5917
Individual Antipasto Cobbs
1. Preheat covered barbecue to a high heat. Place yellow or red peppers on rack and cook for 15-20 minutes or until skins are charred and blistered. Place peppers in a plastic food bag or paper bag and set aside until cool enough to handle. Remove skin from... - 37.2141
1. To make dip, place blue cheese, ricotta cheese, provolone cheese and sour cream in a bowl and mix well to combine. Stir in chives, lemon juice and black pepper. Cover and chill until required.
2. To make crisps, place zucchini and eggplant in a colander,... - 34.9804
Assorted Antipasto Platter
To set up antipasto platter, put butter in a small bowl.
Put individual fishes and vegetables in individual bowls.
Arrange sliced meats and bowls of fish and vegetables on a large tray; place bread and cheese on a cutting board with a knife.
Invite guests to... - 34.8715
Hot Mussel Antipasto
1. Put the mussels into a large bowl or sinkful of cool water. Yank the seaweed beard from each and scrub the mussels. Rinse and drain.
2. In a large nonreactive pot, combine the wine, carrot, celery, parsley, garlic, bay leaf and hot pepper flakes. Bring to... - 34.141
Sausage Antipasto Platter
Prepare Pesto Spread.
Cut 1/2-inch slice from top of tomato; zigzag edge.
Scoop out pulp.
Fill tomato with Pesto Spread; place in center of large serving platter.
Arrange remaining ingredients around tomato. - 33.7693
Italian Antipasto Salad
Arrange salad on a serving platter, and top with chickpeas, ham, artichokes, and bell pepper rings.
Combine vinegar and next 5 ingredients; stir well, and drizzle over salad.
Sprinkle cheese over salad, and garnish with chopped parsley, if desired. - 33.4872
1. Place rosemary leaves, thyme leaves, vinegar and oil in a bowl and whisk to combine. Cut eggplant and zucchini into cubes. Add to vinegar mixture, then add tomatoes and red pepper. Toss to coat vegetables with marinade, cover and marinate for 30-60... - 33.4495
Chili with a baked-on crust is a main dish so delicious it's hard to believe it's so easy! Your family will love this variation on a long-time favorite, and you'll love how easy it is to make. - 32.3657
Antipasto On Herb Skewers
Mix dressing ingredients in a small bowl and reserve.
Thread skewers with alternating pieces of salami, cheese, pepper, olives, and anchovies.
Repeat 2 more times on each skewer.
Preheat the grill.
Set skewers on grid over ashen coals.
Grill about 4 minutes,... - 32.1927
Mix dressing and cheese; toss with remaining ingredients.
Refrigerate any remaining salad. - 30.7894
On an attractive serving platter, arrange Italian antipasto and tuna in center and add remaining ingredients for an attractive presentation.
Pass oil and vinegar dressing (vinaigrette) or spoon over top. - 30.5786
Creamed Antipasto Filling
In a large skillet, melt butter or margarine.
Add mushrooms and onions; saute 1 to 2 minutes until tender.
Stir in salt, sour cream and salami or beef.
Spoon about 1 tablespoon filling into each cream puff or tart shell. - 30.102
Antipasto Cups With Creamy Herb Dip
Cut the top off each pepper, reserving it for other uses; remove seeds.
Cut a thin slice from the bottom of each pepper, if necessary, to help the pepper stand upright to become a cup for the remaining ingredients.
Arrange equal amounts of cut carrots,... - 30.0763
Fruit Antipasto Platter
Twist crown from pineapple. Quarter pineapple lengthwise; remove core. Cut whole fruit from skin; slice fruit into thin wedges.
Arrange fruit, onion, cheese and artichoke hearts on lettuce-lined platter; serve with dressing. Garnish, if desired. - 25.2323
Get High On Protein With Healthier Sausage Antipasto Platter
Antipasto is a traditional first course to an elaborate formal Italian meal. The term Antipasto or antipasti literally means "prior to a meal". Regional influences have a bearing on the contents of an antipasto. Traditional antipasto platter includes cured... - 0
Antipasto Recipes By Category