- » Antipasto
Antipasto, or otherwise known as antipasti, is the traditional starter or first course served in Italian cuisine, which is often dished out in trays or placed on the table. Mostly enjoyed with the appetizer drinks ... More »
Calabrese Salami Antipasto Lollipops
Who said lollipops are for kids? And they don’t have to be sweet! Chef here has an excellent finger food or hors d'oeuvre for your next cocktail party. They seem really simple to make and extra delicious with use these wonderful gourmet specialty products... - 140.891
1. Chop the romaine lettuce, cut the cherry tomatoes.
2. Slice red bell pepper, salami and provolone.
3. Place all the chopped ingredients in a large bowl.
4. Add in olives and chickpeas, mix well.
5. Sprinkle chili flakes in the mixture... - 100.626
Antipasto Pasta On "simply Delicious Living With Maryann"
Pasta cooked the traditional way with typical Italian ingredients is a treat indeed. Chef Maryann shows how to make Antipasto Pasta with Fusilli pasta, vegetables and some Italian seasonings. Italy unplugged on the platter! - 99.9352
Chicken Carbonara And Antipasto
Italian food! If this is what your family desires for dinner; here is a wonderful chicken carbonara and antipasto recipe video that will take you on a tour d'Italia, showing the most authentic methods of preparing these delicacies. Take a look at this video... - 94.7414
Antipasto Bread Strips
In this video, you will see Robin making this easy appetizer for her friends. The antipasto ingredients are made into a butter and then spread on Italian bread; then baked until warm and crunchy. Give this recipe a try, today! - 81.0375
Antipasto Style Vegetable Platter
1) Prepare Mushroom-and-Olive Relish, Mixed-Vegetable Relish and Marinated Artichoke Hearts a day before making this dish.
2) To prepare marinated follow package directions to cook artichoke.
3) Drain well.
4) Transfer into a large shallow... - 48.224
Main Dish Antipasto
1) In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, rice-wine vinegar, herb vinegar, parsley, mustard, oregano, paprika, and pepper.
2) In a bowl, combine chickpeas or kidney beans, onions, garlic and 4 tablespoons of marinade.
3)... - 47.2643
Combine all ingredients in 3-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 8 to 10 MINUTES on HIGH, or until mixture has come to a rapid boil, stirring twice.
MICROWAVE 4 to 6 MINUTES on '6'.
Refrigerate at least 24 hours.
Drain well before serving.
Will... - 47.2229
All Time Antipasto Salad
1) Separate broccoli into florets.
2) Pare stems and cut into 1-inch pieces.
3) Blanch broccoli, then place in cold water.
4) Cut carrots, celery and bell pepper into 1-1/2-inch sticks.
5) Wipe mushrooms to clean and cut off ends of stems, if... - 47.1256
1.Make a mixture of olive or safflower oil, vinegar, sea salt, oregano and garlic.
2.Dip cauliflower, olives, onions and garbanzo beans in this mixture and refrigerate overnight or for 8 hours.
3.Drain and keep aside the... - 46.9241
Tofu Antipasto Salad
1. Prepare the olives and vegetables. Place them in a salad bowl.
2. Add tofu and mix well.
3. Combine the rest of the ingredients.
4. Toss to mix well.
5. Taste to check salt and add pepper.
6. Marinate antipasto for 30 minutes at room... - 46.8186
1. Into a 2-cup measuring cup, drain and reserve the marinade from artichoke hearts and mushrooms.
2. In a small bowl, combine chick-peas, onion, 2 tablespoons chopped parsley and 1/2 cup reserved marinade and mix well.
3. Cover with... - 46.517
1.Slice the lettuce and put in the large wooden bowl.
2.Put spanish olives, artichoke quarters, pepperonicini, tomatoes, onion rings, and mushrooms in the bowl.
3.In a separate bowl, put oil and add garlic juice in it by crushing garlic... - 46.4011
Vegetable Antipasto is a tasty appetizer that you should not miss! I often make this for the weekend luncheons so that everyone can savor it in peace. Try this brilliant recipe for Vegetable Antipasto. - 46.3986
Antipasto Canneluni Bean Salad
1. In a salad bowl place the cooked and cooled beans.
2. Combine rest of the ingredients.
3. Toss to mix well.
4. Taste and adjust the seasonings.
5. Cover the salad bowl. Let it stand at room temperature for 60 minutes so that the flavors blend well.... - 46.2423
Antipasto Salad Platter
1 For the Dressing: In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine oil, lemon juice, 1 teaspoon salt, the black and red peppers, garlic and basil.
2 Shake well until combined.
3 For the radiatori: In a large kettle, add 3 quarts water, salt and salad... - 46.0851
1) In a bowl, place together cauliflower or broccoli, zucchini or yellow squash, hard salami or summer sausage, cheese, mushrooms, pepper, and olives.
2) Toss the vegetables lightly until well mixed.
3) Spoon the dressing over the top of the... - 46.0128
Grilled Antipasto Platter
Soak 12 long bamboo skewers in water for at least 20 minutes to keep them from burning.
Thread 4 scallops on each of 4 skewers and 4 shrimp on each of another 4 skewers.
Thread 6 mushrooms on each of 2 more skewers.
Cut prosciutto into 2xl-inch strips.
Wrap 2... - 45.2793
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) Prepare the piecrust mix as per the package directions and roll out into an 5 x 16 inches oblong about 1/2 inch thick.
3) Place on a cookie sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, or until... - 45.0826
In a shallow 9" X 9" casserole, combine the cauliflower and water.
Cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Stir, then cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Add the carrots.
Cover and microwave on high for 3 to 5 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
Remove... - 45.0428
Antipasto With Baked Oysters
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a shallow baking dish, arrange the oysters in their shells.
3) Mix the mustard and fennel in a bowl and spread evenly over all the oysters.
4) Bake the oysters for about 10 minutes or until they've... - 45.0384
1) In the bowl, position the disc with the slicing side up and slice the vegetables.
2) Once the sliced vegetables hit the Fill level of the bowl, empty them into a large mixing bowl.
3) Combine together the oil, water, vinegar, sugar and seasoning in... - 44.9588
Italian Antipasto Salad
1. Wash the lettuce leaves thoroughly.
2. Pat them dry on paper toweling and keep aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine ingredients for the dressing.
4. Whisk with a fork until well amalgamated. Keep aside until ready to serve.... - 44.9365
Open Face Antipasto Melts
1) Take a small mixing bowl and combine onion, mushrooms, green pepper and radishes in it.
2) Mix in Italian salad dressing to this and allow marinating for 15 to 20 minutes.
3) Drain vegetables after discarding the marinade and keep... - 44.518
Chilled Seafood Antipasto
Chilled Seafood Antipasto is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Chilled Seafood Antipasto; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 44.3411
1) At the bottom of each Brussels sprout, make an X.
2) In a pot of boiling water, place the sprouts.
3) Cook until just tender.
4) Drain them and run under cold water.
5) Drain again to remove excess water.
6) To the vinaigrette, add... - 44.128
Italian Seafood Antipasto
In saucepan, combine 6 cups (1.5 L) water, celery, onion, bay leaf, salt, peppercorns and lemon rind; bring to boil.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Strain and return liquid to saucepan; set aside.
Hold squid under cold water and peel off... - 43.6994
Antipasto Salad Toss
1) Cut the vegetables, as desired.
2) In a salad bowl, combine salami, lettuce, pickled vegetables, red peppers, artichokes and olives.
3) Drizzle everyting with oil and vinegar.
4) Toss well as season with salt and pepper.
5)... - 43.6917
Antipasto Spread With Toast Rouids
Cut baguettes into 3/8-inch-thick slices; lightly brush 1 side of baguette slices with 1/3 cup olive oil; place slices, oil side up, on baking sheets.
Bake at 400° for 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp and golden.
Combine artichoke hearts and next 5... - 43.0271
Soak 12 (10-inch) wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
In medium bowl, combine steak sauce, lemon juice, olive oil, basil and garlic; set aside.
Thread 4 scallops onto each of 4 skewers and 4 shrimp onto each of 4 skewers; thread 6 mushrooms onto... - 42.9773
Vegetable Antipasto Salad
In a wide frying pan, combine chili sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, horseradish, and garlic; cook for several minutes over medium heat.
Add celery, green pepper, zucchini, and peperoncini; simmer, uncovered, until vegetables are fork tender (about 12... - 42.8711
1) In boiling salted water, cook the squashes in a medium-sized saucepan for about 10 minutes, or till they are just tender.
2) In separate medium sized saucepan, cook the artichoke hearts and asparagus spears as per the directions on the labels. Drain... - 42.7763
Sweet Pepper Antipasto Or Salad
Seed the peppers and remove the membranes.
Cut each into 4 pieces.
If the peppers were somewhat torn during the peeling, trim them to make even pieces.
Turn the pepper pieces into a flat serving dish.
Sprinkle with the oil and a little salt (the anchovies... - 42.7493
To make the dressing, process all the ingredients with the metal blade of a food processor until combined, about 5 seconds.
Halve the radicchio lengthwise and slice with the thick [6mm] slicing disc.
Combine with the arugula in a bowl.
Slice the... - 42.5025
Cut eggplant into 1/2-inch (1 cm) thick slices.
In colander, sprinkle eggplant with salt; toss to coat and let drain for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, place peppers on greased grill 4 to 6 inches (10 to 15 cm) from medium-hot coals or on medium-high setting.
Grill,... - 42.1993
Antipasto Party Pack
Simmer the first 6 ingredients together for 5 minutes.
Break cauliflower into small flowerets to make 2 cups.
Pour boiling water over onions.
Cool under cold water and peel.
Scrape carrots and cut into small pencil-size sticks, about 2 inches long.
Drop... - 42.1695
Bream With Antipasto
Quarter capsicums, remove and discard seeds and membranes.
Roast under grill or in very hot oven, skin-side up, until skin bListers and blackens.
Cover capsicum pieces with plastic or paper for 5 minutes; peel away skin, cut into thick slices.
Cover an... - 42.1695
Antipasto Tuna Mould
Sprinkle gelatin over 1/4 cup of the cold water and let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water, then add gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Mix in remaining 2 cups cold water, the vinegar, and hot pepper seasoning.
Chill... - 42.1256
Italian Antipasto Bake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Take a 13 x 9 inch baking dish and combine pasta with vegetables, chicken, salad dressing, garbanzo beans, olives, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
3) Stir in French fried onions and mozzarella... - 41.8894
Western Antipasto Salad
Shake or beat together salad oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and garlic.
Pour into saucepan and just heat through.
Beat again to mix thoroughly and pour over artichoke hearts, mushrooms, olives, pimiento, and parsley.
Cool, then cover and chill thoroughly for at... - 41.7082
Grilled Eggplant Antipasto
Make the garlic and herb oil: In a small bowl combine the garlic, the parsley, the basil, and the mint, stir in the oil, and let the mixture stand for 1 hour.
While the oil is standing, cut the eggplant crosswise into 3/8-inch-thick slices, arrange the slices... - 41.6155
Antipasto Salad With Italian Dressing
In a medium bowl, place salami, onion, olives, mushrooms and artichoke hearts.
Add dressing; toss to coat ingredients.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 3 hours.
One hour before serving, bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 4 quart saucepan.
Add 1 teaspoon... - 41.5663
1. Wash peppers; drain well.
2. Place peppers on rack over broiler pan; broil, 4 inches from heat, until peppers become blistered and charred—about 15 minutes. With tongs, turn peppers every 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Place hot peppers in a large plastic bag. Let... - 41.5489
Steak Salad Antipasto
The steak salad antoipasto is a simple steak salad served with a mix of marinated vegetables in italain dressing. The cooked beef steak is served on lettuce with vegetables like olives, tomatoes along with fresh herbs like basil and cheese. It is a delicious... - 41.2774
Antipasto Di Mare
Antipasto Di Mare is a yummy Italian appetizer that my friends love. I make this quiet often parties and even for my husband who loves this seafood appetizer! Try this Antipasto Di Mare recipe for yourself and you will understand why it is so addictive! - 41.151
Italian Mushroom Antipasto
In skillet, heat oil over medium high heat; cook mushrooms for 7 to 10 minutes or until liquid is released.
Drain, reserving liquid.
In bowl, toss mushrooms with lemon juice; set aside.
Add onion, garlic and 2 tbsp (25 mL) mushroom liquid to skillet; cook... - 41.1168
Combine catsup, oil, tomato sauce, bay leaf, and spices in a 3-quart casserole.
Stir in carrot slices.
Cover with plastic wrap and microwave at HIGH 2 to 2 1/2 minutes.
Remove bay leaf.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Mix well and cover with plastic... - 41.0783
Combine in a large pan the catsup, chile sauce, water, oil, vinegar, and lemon juice.
Season with garlic, brown sugar, Worcestershire, horseradish, salt, and cayenne.
Bring to a boil and simmer a few minutes.
Cut cauliflower into flowerets, peel and slice... - 41.0711
Elegant antipasto is a lovely appetizer platter that is prepared in Italian style. Prepared with vegetables like asparagus, onons, peppers and artichokes, chilled with cheese, the antipasto is served with sliced salami pieces and drizzled with the vegetable... - 40.7803
1.Take a medium stainless steel or glass mixing bowl. Mix together 2 tablespoon water, oil, oregano, vinegar, and pepper using a wire whisk.
2.Add in artichoke hearts, squash and mix to coat. 3.Let stand covered for 10 minutes to 2 hours at room... - 40.5887
Turkey Antipasto Tray
Cut oven roasted turkey breast slices into 3 x 1/2 inch strips; fold strips crosswise in half and stuff into holes of black olives.
Layer 3 slices turkey salami alternately with 2 slices Provolone cheese.
Cut stack into 8 wedges.
Repeat with remaining... - 40.3626
1) Drain the pickled peppers and slit each pepper open with the help of the point of a paring knife. Start about 1/4-inch below the stem and continue cutting lengthwise down through the tip. Take out the seeds with a knife's tip and discard... - 40.2028
Fresh Tomato Antipasto
1.In a colander, salt the tomatoes and let stand for draining.
2.Mix together basil, parsley and garlic.
3. Add in olive oil, salt and pepper.
4.Toss the herb mixture and tomatoes well.
5. Serve antipasto Melba toast rounds. - 39.6872
Preheat oven to Broil.
Halve the peppers lengthwise and remove core, seeds, and stem.
Place them skin-side up on a foil-lined broiler pan.
Turn during broiling and evenly blacken skins.
Place peppers in a large glass bowl, cover, and let them steam 10 minutes... - 39.5249
Combine water, tomato juice, rice, basil, oregano, and salt in 2- to 3-quart saucepan.
Bring to a boil; stir once or twice.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
Stir in artichokes, red peppers,... - 39.509
A colourful mixed hors d'oeuvre which makes an appetizing and fairly substantial starter to a light meal.
Arrange the salami and olives on a long platter.
Cut the eggs into wedges and stand on top of the salami.
Drape the drained anchovies over the eggs.
Put... - 39.4333
Italian Antipasto Salad
1. In a large bowl, tip in the vegetables and mix well. Pour the zucchini, cauliflower, and green onion vegetable mixture into a shallow container and pour over the Italian salad dressing to coat well. Cover and set aside to chill for 4 hours
2. In a... - 39.298
Scrape carrots, and slice or cut into fingers.
Cut out and discard the core of the cauliflower, and separate the head into small flowerets.
Slice peppers in half, and remove seeds and pulp; then dice in large cubes or cut in strips.
Trim... - 39.2465
Raw Vegetable Antipasto
In shallow dish combine tomato, cauliflowerets, broccoli, cucumber, zucchini, carrot, and onion rings.
To make dressing, in screw-top jar combine olive oil, wine vinegar, oregano, salt, and pepper.
Cover and shake to mix well.
Pour dressing over the... - 39.2252
Antipasto Stuffed Baguette
Cut "V" shaped slice out of the entire length of each baguette.
Remove small amount of bread inside and set aside.
Place basil leaves along inside of baguette.
Layer the salami slices on top of the basil.
Crumble the goat cheese on top of the salami.
Mince... - 39.04
Tossed Antipasto Salad
Combine Italian dressing, lemon juice, salt and pepper in medium bowl and mix well.
Add zucchini, cauliflower and onion and toss lightly to coat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator .
Combine next 6 ingredients in large salad bowl.
Add vegetables with marinade... - 38.8459
Place beef in plastic bag.
Add 1/3 cup of the dressing, turning to coat beef.
Close bag securely; marinate in refrigerator 1-2 hours.
Cut bread lengthwise in half.
Combine remaining dressing and olives; spoon over bottom half of bread.
To assemble, place... - 38.7183
The Antipasto toss is a classic Italian salad. It is a combination of wonderful ingredients like olives, beans and pepperoni dressed up with artichoke hearts and hard boiled eggs to top it all. A healthy appetizer, the salad is truly refreshing. Enjoy a... - 38.6935
Saute pimientos and peppers in oil for 10 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Remove bay leaf.
Refrigerate, for at least 8 days before using.
Serve with crackers.
Especially good with poppy seed crackers.
An excellent starter. - 38.6358
Halve unpeeled zucchini and cut each half into 3 or 4 slender sticks.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in heavy pan or skillet and add zucchini.
Stir-fry over moderate heat 2 or 3 minutes to soften slightly.
Turn into a bowl or refrigerator dish and sprinkle... - 38.4554
The antipasto platter is a course of appetizer in a traditional italian dinner. Prepared with bite size pieces of meat and cheese along with dressed artichokes, musrooms and bell peppers with parley and basil as fresh herbs. The antipasto can be served be... - 38.249
Cookin’ Greens Antipasto Salad With Quartered Artichokes
Heat the oil in a large frying pan; add garlic. Stir. Add Cookin’ Greens Quartered Artichokes; sauté for 12 minutes or until just cooked. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Set aside to cool.
Antipasto Salad Assembly
In a medium bowl... - 38.2197
In a large saucepan combine cauliflower, zucchini, eggplant, carrots, celery, olive salad and sweet fried peppers.
Add sugar, crushed red pepper, water, wine vinegar, and olive oil.
Simmer, cover, until cauliflower is barely tender, 4 to 6 minutes, basting... - 38.1434
Turkey Antipasto Salad
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients (except cheese) along with ¾ cup of Italian salad dressing. Toss well, cling wrap and refrigerate.
2. Serve chilled, garnished with cheese and remaining dressing (if required). - 38.1125
Antipasto Spaghetti Salad
Cook spaghetti according to package directions; rinse and drain.
Place spaghetti in a large serving bowl.
Drain and rinse kidney beans and chick peas.
Add to spaghetti with olive salad and parsley.
Add half of the ham, provolone cheese, hard salami and... - 37.8958
Grilled Antipasto Salad Platter
Drain artichoke hearts, reserving liquid in bowl; stir in garlic, salt and oregano. Set aside. Return artichoke hearts to jar and refrigerate.
Cut eggplant into 1/2-inch (1 cm) thick slices. Place in sieve; sprinkle lightly with salt and let drain for 30... - 37.8055
1) Cut the vegetables and pickles to desired size.
2) Now add other ingredients and cook 10 minutes, mixing all the while.
3) Serve at once. - 37.7582
Slice loaf of bread in half, lengthwise; butter cut sides and toast.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Refrigerate until chilled and heap onto bread.
Makes 6 to 8 servings. - 37.7574
Antipasto Pasta Salad
If using fresh artichokes, prepare Cooked Artichoke Hearts and set aside.
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, cook pasta in 3 quarts boiling water just until tender to bite (12 to 15 minutes); or cook according to package directions.
Drain, rinse with cold water, and... - 37.478
Antipasto Salad makes the best pick for those who love an Italian twist in the menu. This Antipasto Salad packs in the flavors of cheese, romaine, lettuce and salami. Check out the recipe of the juicy Antipasto Salad. - 37.4593
Tossed Antipasto Salad
Cook carrots and cauliflower in a small amount of water in saucepan just until tender-crisp; drain.
Combine with tomatoes and olives in bowl.
Add salad dressing to vegetable mixture; mix gently.
Marinate, covered, in refrigerator for several hours to... - 37.2563
1. In large heavy pot add all the prepared oil, vinegar and catsup, bring to boil and simmer for ten minutes stirring constantly.
2. Pack in sterilized jars and seal.
3. Place in preserving kettle and steam in hot water for 15 minutes.
4.... - 37.1972
Fold salami slices into quarters.
On each of twelve 6-inch skewers thread 1 salami slice, 2 tortellini, and 1 cheese cube.
Place in plastic bag; pour dressing atop.
Cover; refrigerate several hours or overnight, turning several times.
Transfer kabobs... - 37.1917
Broil or roast the bell peppers until skin is blackened all around.
Cool and peel; remove stems and seeds.
Cut into square bite size pieces.
Cut the tomatoes, artichoke hearts, salami, pepperoni and provolone cheese into bite-size pieces.
Combine all chopped... - 37.0459
Cold Antipasto Salad
Cook the pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water.
Place in a large salad bowl.
Add the next 12 ingredients; mix well.
In a jar with tight-fitting lid, shake oil and lemon juice.
Pour over salad and toss.
Cover and refrigerate 6... - 36.9857
Planning an Italian style party, then you should miss to add Antipasto in your menu. This truly Italian dish wont eat up much of your time. All you need the right ingredients and the right quantity of ingredients. - 36.8709
Italian-style Antipasto Spaghetti Salad
Combine oil, vinegar, capers, oregano, salt, garlic powder and pepper; set aside.
Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
Rinse and drain.
Place in a large serving bowl.
Add kidney beans, chick peas, salad olives, parsley and reserved oil-vinegar... - 36.6311
Vegetable Antipasto Platter
Drain beans; place in glass or plastic jar.
Pour salad dressing over beans.
Cover; refrigerate at least 8 hours, stirring occasionally.
Prepare Deviled Eggs; chill.
Just before serving, drain beans, olives, beets, peppers and artichoke hearts.
Cut each beet... - 36.5489
Antipasto Salad Stack Up
Layer first 4 ingredients in a 3-quart bowl.
Drain artichoke hearts, reserving marinade.
Layer artichoke hearts, pepperoni, and onion over zucchini.
Cover and chill.
Combine reserved artichoke marinade, mayonnaise, and cheese in a small bowl; cover and... - 36.4319
Individual Antipasto Cobbs
1. Preheat covered barbecue to a high heat. Place yellow or red peppers on rack and cook for 15-20 minutes or until skins are charred and blistered. Place peppers in a plastic food bag or paper bag and set aside until cool enough to handle. Remove skin from... - 36.4075
Combine all ingredients in 3-quart casserole.
MICRO WAVE 8 to 10 MINUTES on HIGH, or until mixture has come to a rapid boil, stirring twice.
MICROWAVE 4 to 6 MINUTES on '6'.
Refrigerate at least 24 hours.
Drain well before serving.
Will... - 36.3642
1. To make dip, place blue cheese, ricotta cheese, provolone cheese and sour cream in a bowl and mix well to combine. Stir in chives, lemon juice and black pepper. Cover and chill until required.
2. To make crisps, place zucchini and eggplant in a colander,... - 36.36
Antipasto Alia Salute Salad
1. In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients, toss and chill
2. Serve immediately
Another serving method is to divide the ingredients into two groups. Toss the vegetables together and serve the tuna on toasted croutons as a spread. The... - 36.3206
Scrape carrots and cut into 3-inch lengths.
Halve and cut into slender sticks.
Put in heavy saucepan with 1 inch of boiling water, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon sugar.
Cover and simmer 5 minutes.
Drain, if necessary, and turn into a bowl or refrigerator... - 36.3175
1) Arrange all the topping ingredients or as desired in rows all over the salad in the bowls.
2) Wrap the bowls with a palastic wrap and refrigerate until required.
3) When ready to serve, dress the salad and serve immediately. - 36.2572
Break cauliflower into flowerets and parboil just until slightly tender; drain and cool.
In a large salad bowl, combine cauliflower, greens, kidney beans, garbanzos, onions, and olives.
Chill until ready to serve.
Make a dressing of the olive oil, vinegar,... - 36.2397
Antipasto Salad Stack
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Cool slightly.
2. While pasta is cooking, arrange tomatoes and half of pepperoni around bottom edge of 3-quart glass serving bowl.
3. Layer cooked pasta, remaining pepperoni, beans, olives and cheese in... - 36.2139
1. Chop the cauliflower, onions, celery, zucchini, peppers, mushrooms and tomatoes. Drain the liquid from anchovies and tuna.
2. Rinse the anchovies and tuna under hot water. Chop the anchovies and break up the tuna.
3. Combine vegetable oil, cauliflower and... - 36.2003
Sea Garden Sardine Antipasto
Sea Garden Sardine Antipasto is a very easy to prepare delicious side dish recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Sea Garden Sardine Antipasto dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 36.1985
1. Place the oil, water, bay leaf, thyme, garlic, sea- soning and white wine vinegar in a large saucepan.
2. Put in the prepared vegetables, leaving the olives, onions, mushrooms and carrots whole.
3. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 2-3 minutes until... - 36.1612
1. Mix zucchini, broccoli and carrots. Combine vinaigrette, chilies, mint and oregano, drizzle over vegetables, toss.
2. Wrap a slice of prosciutto around each wedge of melon and secure with toothpicks.
3. Blend tuna, cream cheese, mayonnaise, chives and... - 36.1304
Cook artichoke hearts according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Combine broth and next 5 ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Combine artichoke hearts, mushrooms, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; add 1/2... - 36.1234
Antipasto Rice is a quick and yummy Italian rice dish. I am sure you will enjoy the variety of taste that this Antipasto Rice dish brings you. It has got everything to 'wow' you! - 35.9304
1. Wash and trim the okra and pack the pods vertically into a 3-quart canning jar.
2. Toss the prunes with the onion slices and place the mixture on top of the okra. Place the apricots on top of the prunes and onions and tuck the thyme sprig, red pepper and... - 35.7061
Progresso Antipasto Salad
In a medium bowl combine olive oil, wine vinegar, Italian seasoning, salt, black pepper, and garlic.
Drain chick peas; add to dressing.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Just before serving, line a 2 1/2-quart serving bowl with lettuce... - 35.6889
Antipasto Recipes By Category