- » Annatto Paste
Annatto Paste Recipes
Enjoy our collection of annatto paste recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for annatto paste recipes.
Put the achiote seeds in a small saucepan and cover with 1" (2.5 cm) water.
Bring to a boil and simmer until the seeds are very soft, about 20 minutes, strain and reserve the cooking liquid.
Put the softened seeds and the rest of the ingredients in a blender... - 30.7042
Spicy Orange Paste
1) Take a bowl and add all the ingredients to it.
2) Combine them thoroughly until it forms a paste.
3) Use as required. - 34.095
You May Also Like!
1. Pour boiling water over annatto seeds in small bowl; let stand, covered, at room temperature, until soft, 8 to 10 hours or overnight.
2. Drain annatto seeds. Combine seeds, orange juice, vinegar, garlic, chili, cumin, allspice, salt and pepper in blender... - 35.2054
Yucatan Achiote Paste
1) Take a saucepan and add the water to it.
2) Increase the flame and boil the water before adding the annatto seeds.
3) Turn off the heat and allow the seeds to soak for 15 minutes.
4) Drain off the water and keep the seeds aside.
5) Take the saucepan... - 40.0055
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
In a small glass bowl, soak annatto in orange juice for 15 minutes, breaking up with a fork as it softens.
Place annatto, orange juice, garlic, vinegar, and cumin in a food processor or electric blender and process until... - 36.0217
This video is in Filipino. - 94.0441