- » Anise Seed Cake
Anise Seed Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of anise seed cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for anise seed cake recipes.
1. Preheat oven to 275° F.
2. Prepare a mixture of flour with cinnamon, anise, orange peel, and walnuts.
3. Cook sugar with water until it reached thread-like consistency or a candy thermometer reads 230° F.
4. Take off from heat and... - 40.8538
Moroccan Anise Seed Bread
Place the yeast in a small bowl with about 1/4 cup of the lukewarm water.
Stir until well mixed, then stir in the sugar and leave for 10 minutes until frothy.
In a large bowl combine the all-purpose flour with the wholewheat flour and the salt.
Stir in the... - 40.5161
Italian Anise Crescents
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Add nuts and anise to sifted flour, confectioners-€™ sugar, and salt.
3. Mix in oil with vanilla and cognac and knead to prepare a dough.
4. Make dough into pieces. Place the pieces between the palms... - 41.5316
Anise Seed Cookies
1. Separate the egg whites and yolks; cream the yolks with sugar and salt until pale and frothy
2. Beat the egg whites stiff and fold into the yolk mixture
3. Sift flour and anise seed into the creamed mixture and fold it in thoroughly
4. Grease a... - 34.6934
Heat oven to 325Â°F.
Grease and flour 15x10x1 or 17x11x1-inch jelly roll pan.
In large bowl, blend cake mix, oil and eggs at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at highest speed.
Fold in anise seed and almonds.
Spread in prepared pan.
Bake at... - 31.0394
Beat whole eggs till thick.
Add sugar gradually, beating well between each addition until all is combined and then beat well for about 15 minutes.
This makes the finished cookies fine grained and light.
Add the anise oil and blend.
Fold in the flour... - 35.8097
Use a vegetable spray to lightly grease the cookie sheets.
Combine cake mix, crushed anise seed, and water in a small bowl.
Beat thoroughly Drop by teaspoonfuls about 2 in.
(5 cm) apart onto the greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 10 to 12... - 22.3188
1. Lightly grease cookie sheets and spinkle with anise seeds.
2. Sift flour and baking powder together and set aside.
3. Beat eggs until thick and piled softly.
4. Add confectioners' sugar and lemon peel gradually, beating until thoroughly combined.
5. Beat... - 39.7792
Greek Sweet Bread Vasilopita
1) The night before making the bread, prepare the yeast by dissolving it in 1 cup of scaled milk which has been cooled down to a lukewarm temperature. Add a cup of flour.
2) The next day, preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
3)... - 43.2727
Mixed Grain Fruit Cake
Soften yeast in cider Blend honey and oil.
Add eggs to honey-oil mixture, one at a time.
Combine with softened yeast and cold cider.
Stir in flours and salt.
Mix fruits and seeds and blend thoroughly with batter.
Turn into oiled 8 1/2-inchx 8 1/2-mch pan.
Set... - 36.5406
Potato Flour Sponge Cake
Beat egg yolks until thick.
Blend honey into yolks.
Add lemon juice, salt and seeds.
Alternately fold in potato flour and stiffly beaten egg whites.
Turn into oiled 9-inch pan.
Bake at 325Â° F. for 20 minutes, raise heat to 350Â° F. and continue baiting... - 28.7797
Hazelnut Crunch Cake With Honeyed Kumquats
Hazelnut Crunch Cake With Honeyed Kumquats is a delicious cake that I prepare for my children's birthday party This brilliant recipe of Hazelnut Crunch Cake With Honeyed Kumquats has never let me down. Try it! - 43.9865
Pain D Epice
1. Bring the water with the anise seed to a boil and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
3. Add the honey and sugar to the water and stir until the sugar has dissolved. Add the soda.
4. Sift together the flour, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Add... - 36.2266
Whole Wheat Cupcakes
Soften yeast in 1/4 cup milk.
Blend rest of milk with honey, oil, eggs, seasonings and salt.
Stir in flours.
Add yeast mixture and nuts.
Turn into oiled bowl.
Let rise in warm place for 2 hours.
Punch down dough.
Drop by table-spoonfuls into oiled... - 40.8101
Combine raisins and grappa; let stand for 30 minutes.
In a small bowl, stir yeast and anise seed into milk.
Let stand until yeast softens, about 5 minutes.
In a large bowl, using a heavy spoon or an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar until light and... - 36.5528
Beat eggs with hand or electric beater until light.
Then stir in the sugar, and beat with a spoon until thoroughly combined.
Add lemon rind and flour, which has been sifted with baking powder, and mix thoroughly.
Chill until easy to handle; then roll out to... - 34.5975
Make 2 or 3 weeks ahead:
1. Sift flour with baking powder.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat eggs until light. Gradually add sugar, beating well. With wooden spoon, blend in lemon peel and flour mixture. Wrap dough in foil or saran;... - 34.3548
Sweet Rye Bread
1. A baking sheet will be needed.
2. Soften the yeast in 1/2 cup warm water.
3. Set aside.
4. Meanwhile, put into a large bowl brown sugar, molasses, shortening, salt, caraway seed and anise seed.
5. Pour over ingredients in bowl 11/4 cups of hot water an - 29.9621
Paejinhos De Batata Doce
Sift the flour and cornmeal together.
Peel and cook the potatoes in salted water until tender.
Drain and mash smoothly then beat in the butter and salt.
Leave until lukewarm.
Meanwhile mix the yeast with the warm milk; add the sugar, the lightly beaten eggs... - 41.7006
Swedish Rye Bread
Have all ingredients at room temperature.
Dissolve the yeast in water.
Stir in the oil and molasses and set aside.
Blend seasonings with the wheat flour and mix with the yeast liquid.
Add the rye flour and mix together well.
Knead on a lightly floured board... - 44.4834
Traditional Pfeffenuse Cookie
Would like to try out Pfeffenuse which are traditional German cookie that are absolutely delicious. Watch this excellent video that shares this fabulous recipe along with great tips and wonderful techniques. Try out these cookie coming holidays and enjoy! - 140.571