- » Anise Cut Outs
Anise Cut Outs Recipes
Enjoy our collection of anise cut outs recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for anise cut outs recipes.
Anise And Cinnamon Cookies
Combine sugar and anise seeds; cover tightly and let stand for about 24 hours.
Sift out and discard seeds, if desired.
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and 1/2 cup of the anise sugar until creamy.
Beat in egg and brandy.
In another bowl, stir... - 41.5572
Anise Refrigerator Cookies
Make out the cookie dough, cut into cookies and bake…the anise refrigerator cookies are ready to bite into. Try it!! - 50.4439
Coffee-Anise Biscochitos is a sinflly delcious coookie. I have a sweet tooth and this cookie is one of my favorites! Try this Coffee-Anise Biscochitos and you will understand why. - 43.5417
Italian Anise Toast
Heat oven to 375° (quick moderate).
Grease and flour a 9x5x3 loaf pan.
Beat eggs and sugar thoroughly.
Add anise seed.
Measure flour by dripping method or by sifting.
Mix in flour.
Bake about 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center lof loaf comes... - 36.0218
This is the recipe for delicious Anise Cookies! In my family, these cookies normally do the rounds during the holidays or during a wedding. I packed up some of these as part of some gift hampers and people were delighted!! I highly recommend you try these out! - 48.2732
Toasted Anise Bars
1. Beat egg whites until foamy in large bowl of electric mixer at high speed; add cream of tartar; beat until double' in volume; add granulated sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, until meringue forms stiff peaks.
2. Beat egg yolks and brown sugar until thick and... - 35.2739
Anise Sugar Cookies
Break the vanilla wafers into blender container.
Adjust lid; blend till wafers are finely crushed.
Transfer to small mixing bowl.
Stir in the 1 tablespoon sugar and set aside.
In large mixing bowl sift together flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
Place... - 48.3577
Star Anise Tongue
Star Anise Tongue is a spicy cold appetizer of red meat. Star Anise Tongue consists of beef tongue mixed with soy sauce and sherry flavored with cinnamon. Star Anise Tongue is cherished by many beef eating people. - 38.1314
1. Beat eggs in the large bowl of an electric mixer at high speed about 5 minutes, or until very thick; add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in anise extract.
2. Sift in flour and baking soda, stirring to make a stiff... - 32.7677
Italian Anise Cookies
1. Sprinkle chopped almonds in a 15x10x1 inch jelly roll pan. Toast in oven while oven preheats, 10 minutes, or until golden; remove; cool.
2. Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into a large bowl; stir in lemon' rind, anise seeds, eggs and cream with a... - 35.6273
1. Day before: Sift measured flour, salt and baking powder onto a sheet of waxed paper. Sprinkle with anise seeds.
2. In the large bowl of an electric mixer at high speed, beat eggs and granulated sugar for 10 minutes.
3. With mixer at low speed, gradually... - 40.65
Springerle With Anise Seeds
Beat eggs until light.
Gradually add honey.
Add flour and anise seeds.
Use hands to mix until dough is stiff and smooth.
Roll out to 1/4-inch thickness.
Press Springer form over dough to impress patterns.
Cut into squares.
Arrange squares... - 33.5647
This absolutely delicious recipe for Anise-Cherry Bread will delight your friends and family. A must try easy to make dish. Curious to know how This Anise-Cherry Bread turned out for you. - 50.9439
Spanish Anise Biscuits
1. Reserve 2 tablespoons of sugar. In a medium bowl, stir together remaining sugar, flour, aniseed, and salt; make a well in center. In a cup, combine egg, oil, and ice water; pour into well in flour mixture. With a fork, stir until a smooth dough forms.... - 30.5917
Anise Citrus Compote
Combine first 3 ingredients.
Bring to boil and simmer 5 minutes; strain.
Peel oranges and grapefruit, removing all white part.
Cut oranges in half and slice.
Cut out grapefruit sections; squeeze about 1/2 cup juice from remaining membrane and add to anise... - 38.1741
Cream the butter.
Gradually beat in the sugar.
Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in the anise extract (or seed) and lemon rind.
Sift the flour with the baking powder and salt; blend in.
Knead the dough briefly, adding more... - 44.1658
Beat the eggs until fluffy, using an electric mixer set at medium speed.
Gradually beat in the confectioners' sugar; then continue beating on high speed for 20 minutes.
Sift 3 cups of the flour with the baking powder and salt.
Fold into the beaten egg mixture... - 43.0163
Moravian Christmas Cookies
Sift the flour, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves into a large mixing bowl.
Add sugar and mix well.
Work in the shortening with your fingertips, as for pie crust.
Add the molasses and baking soda; mix thoroughly.
Chill several hours or overnight.
Divide the... - 45.4232
Pine Nut Sticks
Dissolve yeast in warm water; add crushed anise seed, salad oil, olive oil, lemon peel, salt, sugar, and 1 cup flour.
Beat until smooth.
Add pine nuts and another 1 1/4 cups flour, or enough to make a stiff dough.
Turn out on a floured board and knead until... - 44.6576
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Blend in milk, butter, eggs, sugar, anise seed, and salt.
Gradually beat in about 7 cups of the flour to make a stiff dough.
Turn dough out onto a floured board; knead until smooth and satiny (10 to 20 minutes),... - 46.889
Easy Homemade Springele
Beat eggs and sugar about 5 minutes or until thick and lemon colored.
Mix in flour.
If dough is dry, stir 3 tablespoons milk, 1 tablespoon at a time into mixture.
Cover; chill at least 2 hours.
Roll dough 1/8 inch thick on lightly floured cloth-covered... - 35.0212
Beat eggs and sugar together thoroughly.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Stir in flour until dough is well blended and very stiff.
Refrigerate the dough for 3 to 4 hr.
Roll out dough about 1/8" thick on lightly floured board.
Press... - 37.5373
Hot Cocoa With A Kick By Chef Marisa Churchill
Marisa Churchill author of Sweet & Skinny, demonstrates a delicious recipe for hot cocoa that has a spicy kick. Cinnamon, cayenne, star anise and fresh vanilla bean add a host of interesting flavors to cocoa powder. This is indeed the perfect recipe for the... - 127.678
Put grated rind, lemon juice, milk, cinnamon, salt, 4 tb anise liqueur, and 6 TB olive oil in a bowl.
Stir in flour until dough is stiff (approximately 4 cups flour).
Let dough rest 1 hour in a cool place.
Divide dough into four parts, roll it out... - 40.8901
Beat whole eggs till thick.
Add sugar gradually, beating well between each addition until all is combined and then beat well for about 15 minutes.
This makes the finished cookies fine grained and light.
Add the anise oil and blend.
Fold in the flour... - 43.1866
1. Beat eggs in a large bowl, with an electric mixer, until very thick (this takes about 10 minutes); gradually add sugar, continuing to beat 15 minutes, or until very light and fluffy.
2. Beat in anise extract, then add flour and baking soda to make a stiff... - 35.7737
Broccoli Carrot Soup
1) Bring out 1 inch pieces from the Broccoli stalks. Store 3 heads in a separate place. Form other heads, cut small pieces and set aside.
2) In a saucepan, add butter to heat over medium heat.
3) Add leek, garlic, and carrot; cook to... - 47.7977
Beat eggs with hand or electric beater until light.
Then stir in the sugar, and beat with a spoon until thoroughly combined.
Add lemon rind and flour, which has been sifted with baking powder, and mix thoroughly.
Chill until easy to handle; then roll out to... - 38.2377
Stir sugar into beaten egg yolks.
Beat whites until stiff, add to egg yolks and sugar, and stir vigorously for 10 minutes either by hand or on an electric mixer using slow speed.
Crush ammonium carbonate thoroughly and add to mixture, along with anise oil and... - 41.1564
Mandarin Smoked Orange Chicken
Clean the chicken, wipe, inside out thoroughly and marinate with salt, five spice powder, soya sauce, sherry and sesame oil for 30 minutes.
Steam the chicken for 30 minutes.
Using a mortar and pestle, crush star anise and orange peel to a... - 38.5414
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease 2 baking sheets.
Cream butter with sugar in large bowl of electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in anise extract.
In another large bowl, combine flour, baking powder... - 38.8806
1. Preheat your oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5
2. In a pan, warm the orange juice and add sugar and let it dissolve
3. Cut rhubarb into portions as big as one's thumb and add it to the orange juice alongw with zest, star anise and cardamom... - 44.5666
Doña Rossana Cooks Embueltos De Coco
With a wine opener, open one of the three holes of the coconut to take the water out (you can drink the water; it's sweet and refreshing).
Preheat the oven at 375, place the coconut on a cookie sheet, and bake for 20 minutes. Take it out, the coconut shell... - 40.9833
Pear Tatins With Rum Caramel And Vanilla Cream
1. Dust the surface with flour nad roll the pastry out thinly; cut it into flour
2. Core the pears and push a star anise into each of the holes and mould the pastry around each of the pear half; trim excess dough out
3. Arrange them on the baking trya... - 45.6074
Crisp Fried Knots
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat eggs and granulated sugar until lemon-colored.
Mix in brandy, butter, salt, anise seeds, and lemon peel.
Gradually stir in 1 1/2 cups of the flour.
Spread 1/3 cup more flour on a board; turn dough out onto board and... - 40.7918
Simmered Chicken Livers
Eventhough nowadays Chicken meals has turned out to be just a commonplace meal, I still love this Simmered Chicken Livers just as much. This Chinese Simmered Chicken Livers dish is one of the few chicken dishes I really love eating. Try it out today! - 35.7033
Scandinavian Bear-track Doughnuts
Dissolve yeast in the lukewarm water in the processor bowl.
Add sugar, anise, butter, egg, and 1 1/4 cups of the flour.
Process with the metal blade for 15 seconds and let rise in the processor bowl for 20 to 30 minutes.
Add remaining flour and process until... - 37.9475
Line 8x8x2-inch pan with foil, extending foil up sides; butter foil.
Butter sides of heavy 1-quart saucepan.
In it combine sugar, syrup, and 1/3 cup water.
Bring to boiling, stirring constantly till sugar is dissolved.
Cook over medium heat to hard-crack... - 39.0352
Tough Cake is a delicious dessert recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Tough Cake; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 46.4984
Pine Nut And Ricotta Tart With Spiced Syrup
Roll the pastry out as thinly as you can and line a buttered 22cm-deep, loose-based tart tin or a tart ring set on a baking sheet.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5.
Line the tart with parchment and baking beans and bake for 10... - 44.7422
Make 2 or 3 weeks ahead:
1. Sift flour with baking powder.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat eggs until light. Gradually add sugar, beating well. With wooden spoon, blend in lemon peel and flour mixture. Wrap dough in foil or saran;... - 38.2561
If you use anise seed, slightly crush it and combine with powdered sugar at least 24 hours before you plan to make churros.
Cover tightly and let stand; before using, sift sugar several times and discard seeds.
In a pan combine water, salt, granulated sugar,... - 38.708
Red Cooked Duck
Remove extra fat from body of duck.
Rinse duck with water, drain and dry well.
Rub salt inside the duck and brush 1 Tbs of the soy sauce onto the duck.
Let stand in a large pot for 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 400Â° F (204Â° C).
Put the duck breast side up on... - 44.3151
This red-cooked flounder makes a mindblowing course ! Try out this amazingly delicious red-cooked flatfish for your next meal and tell me if you like it ! I don't there is a better Fluke dish than this Red Cooked Flounder and I am not saying this by fluke ! - 42.6414
Asian Steamed Beef With Spicy Rice Powder
Cut the beef into thin, 1 1/2 inch square (4 cm) slices.
Marinate with soy sauce, wine, salt, sugar, hot bean sauce, scallion, ginger, star anise, and sesame oil for about half an hour.
Stir the Szechuan peppercorn in a wok without any oil for a few minutes... - 43.9294
Sift together flour, baking powder, and baking soda into a medium-size bowl.
In a large bowl, beat butter until fluffy.
Beat in honey and egg.
Stir in anise or vanilla extract.
Add dry ingredients, mixing in well.
Form into a ball, wrap with plastic wrap, and... - 39.4381
Twice Baked Ginger Toast
In a bowl, mix sugar, almonds, butter, water, ginger, anise seeds, vanilla, and eggs; beat to blend.
Mix flour with baking powder; stir thoroughly into sugar mixture.
Scoop dough out into center of a greased 10- by 15-inch rimmed baking pan.
With a rubber... - 42.3489
Golden Braised Fish
Golden Braised Fish is an authentic Chinese dish that is easy to prepare and absoluely delciious. The flavors of the gravy and the fish of the Golden Braised Fish leave you wising for more! - 45.0046
Combine shortening and sugar.
Mix until smooth.
Add eggs, one at a time.
Beat until smooth.
Add anise oil.
Add baking powder, salt and nuts to flour.
Gradually add this to basic.
Grease 3 metal icetray pans.
Divide dough into 3... - 42.7162
Five Flavor Beef
This Five Flavor Beef tastes incredible ! Try out this gravy beef dish with a bowl of rice for your next meal and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Five Flavor Beef are welcome ! - 43.4562
Asian Spiced Beef
This Spiced Beef is one of the best beef dishes that I've ever tasted ! Try out this spicy beef with savory sauces and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Spiced Beef are welcome ! - 46.9185
These savory squabs make a delightful snack ! You can try out these fried and spiced up squab dishes as an appetizer too ! Tell me if you liked them ! Your suggestions for this savory squab are welcome ! - 43.291
Steamed Leg Of Lamb
You'll never get another lamb leg dish like this terrific Steamed Leg of Lamb. As you savor juicy slices of this lamb steak you'll agree with me ! Just try out this dish and tell me if you like this Steamed Leg of Lamb ! - 37.4239
Beat eggs at medium speed of an electric mixer until thick and lemon colored; gradually add sugar, and continue beating 5 minutes.
Add lemon rind, baking powder, and enough flour to make a soft dough, beating well.
Chill dough at least 3 hours.Let dough stand... - 37.6662
Braised Fragrant Pork
Braised Fragrant Pork is one recipe which you will definitely be making again. I made this Braised Fragrant Pork for a family party and wow! You will be shocked at how food this recipe will turn out! - 38.1961
Decorated Christmas Cake
Decorated Christmas Cake is an irresistible mouth-watering dessert recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Decorated Christmas Cake is a dessert that you would surely love to try. - 43.3776
Cassata Alla Siciliana
1. Using a thin sharp knife, stand partially frozen cake on its side. Mark side evenly before cutting lengthwise into 3 equal layers. If top layer is rounded, shave top to make an even layer. Sprinkle one layer with 3 tablespoons of maraschino liqueur.... - 35.0406
Five Spiced Fish
Marinate the fish with rice wine, salt and half the spring onion and ginger for 15 minutes.
Heat wok and add sufficient oil to deep fry the fish.
Remove any marinade clinging to the fish and deep fry until golden.
Remove and drain.
Pour out all but 1 teaspoon... - 42.6189
Spiced Baked Apple With Mint Creme Fraiche
Dissolve the sugar in 350ml water in a heavy-based pan over a low heat.
Once the sugar has dissolved, increase the heat and boil for 5 minutes.
Reduce the sugar syrup to a gentle simmer and add the cinnamon sticks and star anise.
Simmer until the syrup turns... - 40.3862
1) In a saucepan, place together sugar, gelatin, and salt
2) Stream in water and stir.
3) Cook, stirring often, until mixture boils.
4) Simmer for 15 minutes and take the pan away from heat.
5) Spoon 1 1/2 cups of the sugar mixture into a 7x4x2-inches... - 39.2655
This Roast Duck is one of the very delicious Chinese styled roasted duck dishes that I've ever tasted ! Try out this oriental duck dish and tell me if you like it ! - 41.7434
Biscotti With Dried Fruits
To Make Dough: In a food processor with the metal blade, pulse apricots and figs until chopped.
Transfer to an 8-cup (2-quart) microwavesafe bowl and stir in raisins, currants, and Marsala.
Microwave, covered, on high (100%) for 2 to 4 minutes, or until hot... - 47.5295
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Prepare a 9-inch layered cake pan by dusting it with flour. Set aside till required
3. In a large bowl, place the eggs and the sugar and beat well till soft, light and frothy.
4. Sieve the flour with the... - 38.0665
Greek Wedding Ring
This Greek Wedding Ring makes a perfect party snack! My guests could'nt resist falling for this marvelous Greek Wedding - 41.2556
Rinse duck inside and out and pat dry; cutoff tail and discard; reserve giblets for another use.
Prick duck on all sides with a fork.
In the bottom of a large heavy pan, place 5 of the onions.
Set duck, breast side up, on top of onions in pan.
Pour in the 2... - 40.4452
Braised Soy Sauce Chicken
Wash the chicken inside and out under cold running water.
Dry thoroughly with paper towels.
In a heavy pot just large enough to hold the chicken snugly, bring the soy sauce, water, wine, ginger root, and star anise to a boil, then add the chicken.
The liquid... - 39.9463
1) Grease a cookie sheet.
2) In a bowl, add sugar and butter and beat till fluffy.
3) Stir in the aniseed, oil of anise, vanilla, 2 tablespoons water and almonds and mix well.
4) Gradually add in the eggs, beating well.
5) In another... - 46.1314
This Schezuan Duck is one of the eastern duck dishes that you'll desperately fall for ! This roasted and carved duck in schezuan gravy makes a mouthwatering meal ! A signature reicpe from the Scezuan/Hunan regions of China, this flavorful duck is loved by... - 48.5897
Any meal can get really great with the addition of Jellied Chicken to the menu. I got the first taste of the Chinese Jellied Chicken at a family friend's function and had to have the recipe. Good if you prepare it several days ahead! - 39.8345
Ring until smooth.
Add remaining water and bouillon cubes; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for about 10 minutes.
Pour liquid through a fine strainer and return to pan; discard residue.
Add anise seeds and mint leaves to broth; place... - 42.2138
Homemade Date Cookie
If you are looking for an easy cookie recipe, stop looking because you won't get an easier recipe than this homemade date cookie recipe. It is not only easy to make, it is toothful and its filled with date energy bomb. Watch this video clip to know more about... - 114.112
Fried Ribbon Cookies
Fried ribbon cookies are simple and kids like it too. The sugar sprinkled sweet cookies are best to serve at the snack time or for giving it too kids as finger food. Remember to sprinkle the sugar generously to make it tastier. - 49.4963
Have fishmonger scale and clean out the insides of the fish, but leave fish whole.
At home wash fish thoroughly under running water, pat dry, and rub with lemon juice.
With sharp knife make shallow incisions in backs of both fish; rub with salt and... - 42.1114
Tyrolean Springerle is a cookie recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared baked snack recipe, the Tyrolean Springerle is a dish which will get you a huge fan following. - 48.349
Make several weeks ahead:
1. Sift flour with baking powder, cinnamon, and cloves.
2. In saucepan, combine corn syrup, granulated sugar, butter, and 2 tablespoons milk. Cook, over low heat, until dissolved and melted, stirring occasionally; cool. Stir in lemon... - 39.2337
Dim-sum Style Chicken Feet
Have you ever been to a Chinese restaurant for Dim Sum? And have you seen people eat what looks like severed hands? Well, those are actually braised chicken feet. Find out in this episode how those are really made. - 110.359
Roast Welsh Lamb Rump With Aromatic Vegetable Broth
1) Cut the leek lengthways and rinse it under cold water. Make thin slices out of the white and tender light green parts.
2) In a large frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil. Sauté the swede, celeriac, celery, garlic and leek gently for 2 minutes.
3)... - 43.2844
Vietnamese Bánh Mì Gà
Bánh Mì Gà is the most popular baguette sandwich of Vietnam. You can easily prepare this mouth-watering preparation at your home, if you are looking for something exclusive to serve. Follow the step-by-step instruction to make the sandwich a big hit. - 108.484
In mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except water.
Beat at low speed or cut with pastry blender until particles resemble coarse crumbs.
Gradually stir in water while stirring with fork just until dough forms.
Chill, if necessary, for easier handling.
Roll... - 40.396
Swedish Limpa Bread
If possible, check temperature of water with thermometer.
Sprinkle yeast over water in large bowl, stirring until dissolved.
Add salt, molasses, brown sugar, 1/4 cup butter, the orange peel, anise seed, and rye flour.
With wooden spoon, beat vigorously until... - 40.3509
Sift flour with baking powder and salt twice; set aside.
In large bowl of electric mixer at high speed, beat eggs until thick and lemon-colored—about 5 minutes.
At medium speed, gradually beat in granulated sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, beating after each... - 33.5643
Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone! Hope you have a wonderful day with your family! Hopefully this quick tip let's you enjoy the day more.
Even for the best of cooks, roasting a turkey can be a huge stress! I've cooked more than my share of turkeys over the years... - 122.476
Vegan Sichuan Goulash
Special chefs from New Zealand demonstrate how to prepare a vegetarian goulash in the video. Goulash is primarily a meat dish from Hungary and in the video the chef's twist it to suit the vegetarian food lovers and make it a fusion recipe. This is a hearty... - 97.3261
Put achiote condiment or paste in a 6-to 8-quart pan.
Use a heavy spoon to work condiment into a smooth paste, gradually adding a little of the water and mixing until well blended.
Add remaining water and bouillon cubes and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and... - 40.6564
Swiss Honey Almond Cookies
1. In a medium bowl, beat honey, brown sugar, egg, brandy, and lemon zest with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Mix together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, anise, coriander, salt, and cloves. Add to honey mixture and beat on low... - 40.1761
Chicken Yakhni Pulao
Yakhni Pulao is a very popular Awadhi cuisine. Awadhi cuisine is from the city of Lucknow. This Lucknow specialty is no less seductive and satisfying. While Biryani is a complex dish — resembling a well-orchestrated symphony — Pulao wins you over with its... - 0
This Triple Challah tastes incredible ! Enjoy this braided bread in your next kitty . Tell me if you've liked this Triple Challah ! - 29.7184
Chocolate Dipped Cherry And Walnut Biscotti
Preheat the oven to 350°.
In a large bowl beat the eggs to a froth.
Add the oil while beating.
Continue beating, adding the sugar and extracts.
Gradually add the baking powder and flour, mixing to incorporate.
Fold in the cherries and walnuts with a rubber... - 41.7674
1. Wash the bones, trotters and meat
2. Cut into manageable pieces and wash well again
3. In a large pan, heat the oil and brown the meat pieces and the onions.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients to the pan and brown the meat and the... - 41.7266
Chicken In Soy Sauce (red Cooked)
Tie all the spices in a cloth and put them in a saucepan with the seasoning sauce.
Bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes.
Add the chicken to the prepared stock, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Turn the chicken to ensure that it has all been immersed in... - 41.1726
Sichuan Smoked Duck
1) Wash and pat dry the duck.
2) Sprinkle the duck inside and out with salt and Sichuan pepper by massaging properly.
3) Pour over the rice wine and leave to marinate for 45 minutes.
4) Remove the duck from the marinade.
5) Ina wok,... - 46.3723
The Non Traditional Pfeffernusse
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. Into a large basin, sift together the flour with baking soda, salt and all the spices. Set aside until required.
3. Line 2-3 baking sheets with wax paper.
4. Preheat the oven to 350°F before... - 47.5741
1) Place a heavy baking sheet in the oven and preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a small bowl, mix 2 tablespoons warm water, 1 teaspoon honey, and the yeast, keep aside for about 10 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, stir 1/2 cup water, 2... - 45.5321
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, salt and baking powder and mix well.
2. Pass through sieve twice and keep aside.
3. In a large bowl, place eggs and using an electric beater, beat eggs for 5 minutes or till thick and they turn into a... - 48.0945
Rinse duck; drain and pat dry.
Remove tips from wings and discard.
For marinade: Combine cinnamon, salt, peppercorns and star anise in small skillet and toast until salt is slightly browned.
Crush spices lightly.
Rub ginger and green onion over entire cavity... - 42.748
Greek Christmas Bread
1. Corpbine butter, sugar, milk, anise seed and salt in a small saucepan; heat the mixture slowly, stirring often, until the butter melts; then cool to lukewarm.
2. Dissolve yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar in very warm water in a large bowl. ("Very warm" water... - 41.6393
Oriental Duck Roast
Wash and clean the ducklings from inside and out using cold water. Dry properly.
Season some salt and lemon juice into cavities. Smooth neck skin over back, then twist wing tips until they rest flat against sides.
Take a large bowl and... - 40.9294
1. In a large pot put all the ingredients for simmering sauce and bring to a boil.
2. Lower the heat, put in the chicken halves and simmer them, uncovered, for 30-40 minutes.
3. Take out the chicken and let it cool down and dry on a rack for at least... - 43.809