- » Anise Cookies Dough
Anise Cookies Dough Recipes
Enjoy our collection of anise cookies dough recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for anise cookies dough recipes.
Anise And Cinnamon Cookies
Combine sugar and anise seeds; cover tightly and let stand for about 24 hours.
Sift out and discard seeds, if desired.
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and 1/2 cup of the anise sugar until creamy.
Beat in egg and brandy.
In another bowl, stir... - 41.5572
Place eggs in large bowl and add sugar; mix together.
In separate bowl, sift flour with baking powder.
Drop in anise seeds and mix.
Incorporate flour into wet batter.
Cover with waxed paper and refrigerate dough overnight.
Preheat oven to 350°F... - 38.1205
Anise Refrigerator Cookies
Make out the cookie dough, cut into cookies and bake…the anise refrigerator cookies are ready to bite into. Try it!! - 50.4439
Place the eggs, sugar, and salt in a bowl.
Choose a saucepan large enough to hold the bowl and fill it with just enough water not to overflow when the bowl is placed in it.
Heat the water; place the bowl in the water bath and beat the egg-sugar mixture with a... - 39.3718
Anise Sugar Cookies
Break the vanilla wafers into blender container.
Adjust lid; blend till wafers are finely crushed.
Transfer to small mixing bowl.
Stir in the 1 tablespoon sugar and set aside.
In large mixing bowl sift together flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
Place... - 48.3577
Anise Form Cookies
Beat eggs, sugar, lemon peel, and anise oil until very thick.2.
Blend flour and ammonium carbonate; add in fourths to egg-sugar mixture, mixing until blended after each addition.
Cover with a clean towel and let stand at room temperature 1 hour.
Shape dough... - 38.4785
Anise Sesame Cookies
1. Heat the oil, anise, and sesame seeds in a medium skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the oil has absorbed the flavors, about 5 minutes. Let cool.
2. Stir in all but 1 tablespoon of the sugar, and the lemon and orange rinds and juices.... - 35.4187
Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
Form into roll about 1 1/2 inches in diameter and chill in the refrigerator or freeze overnight.
When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350° F.
Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
Cut dough into rounds 3/16 inch thick and... - 38.7936
Anise Seed Cookies
1. With sharp knife, chop anise seeds very fine.
2. Sift flour with baking soda.
3. Cream butter until light and fluffy, gradually adding sugars. Stir in egg, molasses, evaporated milk, and anise seeds; beat well. Blend in flour mixture. Refrigerate covered... - 41.0676
This is the recipe for delicious Anise Cookies! In my family, these cookies normally do the rounds during the holidays or during a wedding. I packed up some of these as part of some gift hampers and people were delighted!! I highly recommend you try these out! - 48.2732
1. Day before: Sift measured flour, salt and baking powder onto a sheet of waxed paper. Sprinkle with anise seeds.
2. In the large bowl of an electric mixer at high speed, beat eggs and granulated sugar for 10 minutes.
3. With mixer at low speed, gradually... - 40.65
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Grease a baking sheet lightly with fat or oil.
3. In a bowl cream butter, add sugar and continue beating until light and smooth.
4. Mix well adding egg and vanilla.
5. In another bowl sift together flour,... - 46.1175
Rich Anise Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in eggs and anise extract until mixed.
2. Add flour mixed with baking powder, salt, and aniseeds and beat on low speed until well... - 34.3566
Cream together lard and sugar till light and fluffy; beat in eggs and anise seed.
Stir together flour and salt; stir into creamed mixture.
Wrap dough in waxed paper; chill several hours.
Using a slightly rounded teaspoonful of dough, roll with hands on... - 32.312
Italian Anise Cookies
1. Sprinkle chopped almonds in a 15x10x1 inch jelly roll pan. Toast in oven while oven preheats, 10 minutes, or until golden; remove; cool.
2. Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into a large bowl; stir in lemon' rind, anise seeds, eggs and cream with a... - 35.6273
Anise Snowball Cookies
In a bowl beat the butter with an electric mixer until it is pale yellow.
Add the sugar, a little at a time, and beat the mixture until it is fluffy.
In a small bowl combine the orange juice and the egg yolk and beat it into the butter mixture until it is... - 38.5066
Sesame Seed Anise Cookies
A recipe for cookies with a difference! If you are tired of eating the same regular cookies and are looking for something a little different, then this is for you!! Flavored with anise seed and topped with sesame, these cookies make a delicious snack!!... - 50.7172
Sesame Anise Cookies
1 In a bowl add boiling water and stir in aniseed. Let steep
2 In a bowl, cream butter along with sugar and soda.
3 Mix in 1 egg.
4 Drain the aniseed and add to the mixture.
5 Stir in flour, a little at a time mixing well.
6 Let... - 44.031
1. Into large bowl, measure 1 1/2 cups flour and remaining ingredients. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until just mixed; increase speed to medium and beat 3 minutes, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula. Stir in remaining 1 cup flour.... - 28.2254
Anise Cookie Sticks
Cream butter and cream cheese together.
Add sugar gradually, beating thoroughly after each addition.
Beat in eggs one at a time; continue beating until light and fluffy.
Add a mixture of the remaining ingredients; mix well.
Divide dough in half, place on a... - 42.404
1. Beat eggs in the large bowl of an electric mixer at high speed about 5 minutes, or until very thick; add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in anise extract.
2. Sift in flour and baking soda, stirring to make a stiff... - 32.7677
Coffee-Anise Biscochitos is a sinflly delcious coookie. I have a sweet tooth and this cookie is one of my favorites! Try this Coffee-Anise Biscochitos and you will understand why. - 43.5417
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy; beat in the 2 eggs, one at a time, beating until well combined after each addition.
Beat in anise extract.
Gradually add flour, blending thoroughly.
Divide dough in half.
For pretzels,... - 37.6693
In a large bowl, cream butter until light and fluffy.
Beat in honey, then egg yolks, and anise extract.
Stir in whole wheat pastry flour and unbleached white flour until well blended.
Chill dough for at least 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Fit a cookie press... - 40.4685
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl, sift the flour, baking powder and salt together.
3) Cut in the margarine, until the mixture is crumbly.
4) Stir in the sugar, anise extract and 4 beaten eggs,
5) Shape the... - 38.5781
In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, anise seeds, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
In a small bowl, whisk together the egg, orange rind, lemon rind and lemon juice.
Add to the dry ingredients and mix well.
Stir in the cherries.
Coat an 11" X 7" or a... - 39.8089
Moravian Christmas Cookies
Sift the flour, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves into a large mixing bowl.
Add sugar and mix well.
Work in the shortening with your fingertips, as for pie crust.
Add the molasses and baking soda; mix thoroughly.
Chill several hours or overnight.
Divide the... - 45.4232
Chocolate Sambuca Cookies
These Chocolate Sambuca Cookies are a desire ! I love these crunchy anise flavored almond cookies for a snack or for dessert ! Try them yourself and let me know the best way you'd like to have them. Your suggestions for these Chocolate Sambuca Cookies are... - 46.3323
Twice-baked Italian Cookies
Twice-Baked Italian Cookies is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 43.0981
Spanish Anise Biscuits
1. Reserve 2 tablespoons of sugar. In a medium bowl, stir together remaining sugar, flour, aniseed, and salt; make a well in center. In a cup, combine egg, oil, and ice water; pour into well in flour mixture. With a fork, stir until a smooth dough forms.... - 30.5917
Cream the butter.
Gradually beat in the sugar.
Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in the anise extract (or seed) and lemon rind.
Sift the flour with the baking powder and salt; blend in.
Knead the dough briefly, adding more... - 44.1658
Anise Seed Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large saucepan scald the milk. Keep aside and let it cool.
3) When still lukewarm add yeast and stir till it dissolves.
4) Using wooden spoon mix 2 cups of flour.
5) Keep the pan in a warm place... - 47.1604
Springerle With Anise Seeds
Beat eggs until light.
Gradually add honey.
Add flour and anise seeds.
Use hands to mix until dough is stiff and smooth.
Roll out to 1/4-inch thickness.
Press Springer form over dough to impress patterns.
Cut into squares.
Arrange squares... - 33.5647
Biscotti Anise With Hazelnuts
Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
Cream the butter, gradually adding the sugar, then the eggs and anise extract.
Blend the flour into the creamed mixture.
Incorporate the nuts and cherries into the dough with a light touch.
Chill the dough... - 40.2507
Italian Anise Crescents
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Add nuts and anise to sifted flour, confectioners-€™ sugar, and salt.
3. Mix in oil with vanilla and cognac and knead to prepare a dough.
4. Make dough into pieces. Place the pieces between the palms... - 43.251
Beat the eggs until fluffy, using an electric mixer set at medium speed.
Gradually beat in the confectioners' sugar; then continue beating on high speed for 20 minutes.
Sift 3 cups of the flour with the baking powder and salt.
Fold into the beaten egg mixture... - 43.0163
Beat eggs in large mixing bowl.
Gradually add sugar, mixing until smooth.
Stir in melted butter, liqueur and vanilla.
Sift flour and baking powder into another large bowl.
Add to egg mixture, blending with wooden spoon until smooth (dough will be... - 37.6782
Cream in large bowl butter and sugar.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Add remaining ingredients to form a stiff dough.
Gather dough and knead into a ball.
Put ball on a large cookie sheet and roll into a log the length of the cookie sheet.
(Dough may be divided... - 40.7512
Flourless Soy Cookies
Add sugar, anise seeds, soybeans and salt.
Dough should be stiff.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto oiled cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
Pat to 1/4 -inch thickness by pressing with bottom of glass wet each time in cold water.
Bake at 350Â° F. until brown,... - 27.3659
Beat eggs at medium speed of an electric mixer until thick and lemon colored; gradually add sugar, and continue beating 5 minutes.
Add lemon rind, baking powder, and enough flour to make a soft dough, beating well.
Chill dough at least 3 hours.Let dough stand... - 37.6662
Beat eggs until thick.
Add sugar, the 3/4 cup butter, lemon extract, baking powder, anise seeds, and flour; mix well.
Place a seasoned pizelle iron (about 5 inches in diameter) directly over medium-high heat.
Alternately heat both sides of iron until water... - 37.239
Pine Nut Cookies
In a bowl, cream together butter, 1/3 cup of the sugar, vanilla, and anise seed.
Mix in flour and pine nuts.
Shape dough into 1 tablespoon-size balls, pressing firmly so balls hold their shape.
Place balls about 1 inch apart on 2 ungreased 10 by 15-inch... - 34.1698
Cream shortening and butter in a large mixing bowl, gradually add brown sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
Add molasses, beating well.
Combine flour, soda, salt, allspice, ginger, and anise seeds.
Add dry mixture to creamed mixture to make a stiff... - 41.4726
Homemade Date Cookie
If you are looking for an easy cookie recipe, stop looking because you won't get an easier recipe than this homemade date cookie recipe. It is not only easy to make, it is toothful and its filled with date energy bomb. Watch this video clip to know more about... - 114.112
Tyrolean Springerle is a cookie recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared baked snack recipe, the Tyrolean Springerle is a dish which will get you a huge fan following. - 48.349
Pistachio cookie is one of the most exotic and rich cookie due to its animated looks, rare taste and crisp texture. It looks like a normal cookie until you bite into it and get lost in its luscious pistachio filling. Look at the video recipe for details. - 111.495
Biscotti With Dried Fruits
To Make Dough: In a food processor with the metal blade, pulse apricots and figs until chopped.
Transfer to an 8-cup (2-quart) microwavesafe bowl and stir in raisins, currants, and Marsala.
Microwave, covered, on high (100%) for 2 to 4 minutes, or until hot... - 47.5295
These Anisette Cookies are simply terrific ! Try these anise extract sweet bakes for dessert or as a snack and let me know if you like them ! Your suggestions for these Anisette Cookies are welcome ! - 45.9241
Small Thumbs Cookies
Small Thumbs is a simple and delicious snack recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 33.1709
Italian Nut Cookies
In a large bowl, stir together sugar, butter, anise seeds, anisette, and whiskey.
Beat in eggs.
In another bowl, stir together flour and baking powder; gradually add to sugar mixture, blending thoroughly.
Mix in almonds.
Cover tightly with plastic wrap and... - 45.2587
Springerle Cookies is a delicious snack recipe that you would love to prepare. Try this Springerle Cookies; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 36.7008
Beat whole eggs till thick.
Add sugar gradually, beating well between each addition until all is combined and then beat well for about 15 minutes.
This makes the finished cookies fine grained and light.
Add the anise oil and blend.
Fold in the flour... - 43.1866
Twice Baked Italian Cookies
In a bowl, mix sugar, butter, anise seeds, liqueur, bourbon, almonds, and eggs; beat to blend.
Stir together flour and baking powder; add to butter mixture and blend thoroughly.
Cover and refrigerate dough until firm, 2 to 3 hours.
On a lightly floured board,... - 42.7833
Fried Ribbon Cookies
Fried ribbon cookies are simple and kids like it too. The sugar sprinkled sweet cookies are best to serve at the snack time or for giving it too kids as finger food. Remember to sprinkle the sugar generously to make it tastier. - 49.4963
Sift together flour, baking powder, and baking soda into a medium-size bowl.
In a large bowl, beat butter until fluffy.
Beat in honey and egg.
Stir in anise or vanilla extract.
Add dry ingredients, mixing in well.
Form into a ball, wrap with plastic wrap, and... - 39.4381
Vanilla Lemon Zest Springerle
1. Grease 2 large cookie sheets; sprinkle evenly with anise seeds; set aside
2. In small bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat sugar and eggs until very thick, about 5 minutes. Stir in flour, lemon peel, and vanilla. With floured hands, shape dough into a... - 33.4183
This koulourakia recipe is a greek cookie like recipe traditionally baked and served as a dessert during easter. Flavored with anise and baked with flour, sugar, butter, eggs and cream, the koulourakia are often shaped by twisting the dough. - 43.3341
Spiced Shortbread Cookies
1) Heat oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl, combine flour, powdered sugar, butter, salt and ingredients from one.
3) Beat at medium speed, till well mixed.
4) Divide the dough into 3 equal portions.
5) Forming each into a ball and flatten to... - 49.4164
Rye Honey Cookies
Heat honey to boil.
Sift flours into warm skillet over low heat, stirring constantly so flours will not brown.
Quickly stir part of flour into hot honey.
Add rest of flour and other ingredients to honey mixture.
Stir with wooden... - 37.2197
Swiss Biberli Cookies
1. Make the dough in a small saucepan by combining the 1 cup honey, 2/3 cup sugar and 2 tablespoons water. Place the pan on the heat and heat gently till the sugar just dissolves but the pan does not begin to melt
2. Let this mixture cool till... - 45.9346
Swiss Honey Almond Cookies
1. In a medium bowl, beat honey, brown sugar, egg, brandy, and lemon zest with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Mix together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, anise, coriander, salt, and cloves. Add to honey mixture and beat on low... - 40.1761
Ka'ak - Moroccan Cookie
Ka'ak is a unique Moroccan cookie that is very popular in the Eastern region of Morocco, mainly my grandmother's city called Oujda. This cookie is like no other cookie you have seen in your life: it has an interesting circular shape, super warm flavors, and... - 125.934
Mix brown sugar, shortening, egg, molasses, anise oil and water.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Knead dough until right consistency for molding.
Shape dough into rolls, 1/2 inch in diameter.
Wrap and refrigerate until firm, at least 2 hours.
Heat oven to... - 43.1787
Pecan Shortbread Cookies
1. Combine 3/4 cup (180 mL) sugar, the butter and lard in large mixer bowl; beat until light and fluffy. Add egg yolk and vanilla; beat until smooth.
2. Mix flour, cinnamon, anise seeds and salt in medium bowl. Add flour mixture, 1/4 at a time, to butter... - 39.3315
Heat the honey in a 4-quart saucepan just until thin and hot (do not boil).
Stir in the butter; cool to lukewarm.
Beat the egg into the honey mixture.
Sift the flour with the salt, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, allspice, cardamom, and pepper.
Blend in... - 45.7194
Traditional Pfeffenuse Cookie
Would like to try out Pfeffenuse which are traditional German cookie that are absolutely delicious. Watch this excellent video that shares this fabulous recipe along with great tips and wonderful techniques. Try out these cookie coming holidays and enjoy! - 110.355
1. Sift flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, cloves and pepper into a medium-size bowl; stir in anise seeds, cardamom, citron and orange rind until well mixed.
2. Beat butter or margarine and 1 cup of the 10X sugar until well mixed in medium-size bowl... - 37.4786
Make several weeks ahead:
1. Sift flour with baking powder, cinnamon, and cloves.
2. In saucepan, combine corn syrup, granulated sugar, butter, and 2 tablespoons milk. Cook, over low heat, until dissolved and melted, stirring occasionally; cool. Stir in lemon... - 39.2337
Stir sugar into beaten egg yolks.
Beat whites until stiff, add to egg yolks and sugar, and stir vigorously for 10 minutes either by hand or on an electric mixer using slow speed.
Crush ammonium carbonate thoroughly and add to mixture, along with anise oil and... - 41.1564
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease 2 baking sheets.
Cream butter with sugar in large bowl of electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in anise extract.
In another large bowl, combine flour, baking powder... - 38.8806
Crisp Fried Knots
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat eggs and granulated sugar until lemon-colored.
Mix in brandy, butter, salt, anise seeds, and lemon peel.
Gradually stir in 1 1/2 cups of the flour.
Spread 1/3 cup more flour on a board; turn dough out onto board and... - 40.7918
• In a large saucepan combine sugar, corn syrup, milk, and shortening. Bring to boiling. Remove from heat and cool about 15 minutes. Stir in anise extract, baking powder, vanilla, salt, cinnamon, cardamom, and cloves. Stir in the flour till well mixed.... - 30.426
Heat oven to 350°.
Mix thoroughly shortening, sugar, egg, molasses, anise oil and water.
Blend in remaining ingredients.
Knead dough until of right consistency for molding.
Shape dough by level teaspoonfuls into balls.
Place 1 inch apart on ungreased baking... - 46.6471
The Non Traditional Pfeffernusse
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. Into a large basin, sift together the flour with baking soda, salt and all the spices. Set aside until required.
3. Line 2-3 baking sheets with wax paper.
4. Preheat the oven to 350°F before... - 47.5741
1. Preheat an oven at 162.55C (325F).
2. Place parchment paper/ wax paper on 2 15 inch x 10 inch baking dishes/ trays.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and sieve. Keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine... - 48.1102
Preheat oven to 300°.
Thoroughly cream molasses, sugar, and lard.
Mix in spices, then the rest of the ingredients until thoroughly blended.
If dough is not stiff enough, add more flour.
With floured hands, roll into balls approximately 1-inch diameter.
Bake... - 47.9948
With electric mixer, beat eggs till light.
Gradually add sugar and continue beating on high speed for 15 minutes or till like soft meringue.
Add anise oil.
Sift together flour and soda; blend into egg mixture on low speed.
Cover bowl tightly with waxed paper... - 40.5668
Easter Egg Twist
Thaw dough according to package directions.
Sprinkle orange peel and anise seed on flattened dough piece; work in well.
Divide dough in half.
Roll each piece into a 24-inch rope.
On a greased baking sheet, loosely twist ropes and shape into a circle; sealing... - 44.7304
1. Lightly grease cookie sheets and spinkle with anise seeds.
2. Sift flour and baking powder together and set aside.
3. Beat eggs until thick and piled softly.
4. Add confectioners' sugar and lemon peel gradually, beating until thoroughly combined.
5. Beat... - 40.8376
Make 2 or 3 weeks ahead:
1. Sift flour with baking powder.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat eggs until light. Gradually add sugar, beating well. With wooden spoon, blend in lemon peel and flour mixture. Wrap dough in foil or saran;... - 38.2561
Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
Beat eggs until lemon colored, slowly add sugar, 1/2 cup at a time, beating well after each addition; continue beating until very thick and pale, about 10 minutes with a mixer.
Slowly mix in lemon rind and dry... - 43.3122
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, salt and baking powder. Sieve well and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine lard, anise seed and sugar. Mix well using a whisk.
4. Add eggs and... - 48.2385
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, salt and baking powder and mix well.
2. Pass through sieve twice and keep aside.
3. In a large bowl, place eggs and using an electric beater, beat eggs for 5 minutes or till thick and they turn into a... - 48.0945
Make several days ahead:
1. Sift flour with baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and pepper. Add cardamom, anise seeds, orange peel, and citron. Toss to coat well with flour.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at high speed, mix butter with granulated... - 41.5002
Spanish Butter Wafers
Spanish Butter Wafers are delicious and unique cookies. I have a sweet tooth and this cookie is one of my favorites! Try this Spanish Butter Wafers recipe and you will understand why. - 41.629
1. In a large bowl, beat brown sugar, butter, molasses, vanilla, and anise extract with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
2. Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and salt. Beat into butter mixture... - 35.1902
Combine shortening and sugar.
Mix until smooth.
Add eggs, one at a time.
Beat until smooth.
Add anise oil.
Add baking powder, salt and nuts to flour.
Gradually add this to basic.
Grease 3 metal icetray pans.
Divide dough into 3... - 42.7162
Cream sugar, butter and eggs.
Add syrup and sour cream.
Start with 2 cups of flour, sifted with other dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture.
Add sufficient flour to make stiff dough.
These are better if dough is chilled over night.
Take small amount of... - 43.8413
1. Sift flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, cloves and pepper into large bowl; stir in anise, cardamom, citron and orange peel.
2. Cream the butter or margarine and 1 cup of 10X sugar till well mixed in medium-size bowl. (Reserve the remaining 10X... - 32.967
Sift flour with baking powder and salt twice; set aside.
In large bowl of electric mixer at high speed, beat eggs until thick and lemon-colored—about 5 minutes.
At medium speed, gradually beat in granulated sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, beating after each... - 33.5643
1. Beat eggs in a large bowl, with an electric mixer, until very thick (this takes about 10 minutes); gradually add sugar, continuing to beat 15 minutes, or until very light and fluffy.
2. Beat in anise extract, then add flour and baking soda to make a stiff... - 35.7737
Italian Wedding Cakes
Italian Wedding Cakes is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this Italian Wedding Cakes is. Why don't you give it a try and let us know how much you like it! - 40.5387
Easy Homemade Springele
Beat eggs and sugar about 5 minutes or until thick and lemon colored.
Mix in flour.
If dough is dry, stir 3 tablespoons milk, 1 tablespoon at a time into mixture.
Cover; chill at least 2 hours.
Roll dough 1/8 inch thick on lightly floured cloth-covered... - 35.0212
Tough Cake is a delicious dessert recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Tough Cake; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 46.4984
Candy Stripe Twists
1. Measure flour, baking powder and salt into sifter.
2. Beat butter or margarine and sugar until fluffy in large bowl with electric mixer at high speed; beat in egg and oil of anise.
3. Sift in dry ingredients, a third at a time, adding alternately with... - 34.3355
Decorated Christmas Cake
Decorated Christmas Cake is an irresistible mouth-watering dessert recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Decorated Christmas Cake is a dessert that you would surely love to try. - 43.3776
Fakya Of Achoura
Did you know that the Islamic year is 11-12 days shorter than the standard calendar year? In Morocco, people celebrate the 10th day from the Islamic new year as Achoura. Kids get new clothes, new toys, and their favorite snack: Fakya of Achoura, a mix of... - 126.15
Heat oven to 350°
Mix shortening, sugar, egg, molasses, and anise mixture.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Blend dry ingredients; mix in gradually with hands.
Knead dough until right consistency for molding.
If dough seems too soft,... - 38.3723
Dissolve yeast in warm water in bowl.
Add all-purpose flour, brown sugar, molasses, salt, orange peel, oil and anise seed.
Beat on low speed until moistened; beat on medium speed, scraping bowl occasionally, 3 minutes.
Stir in enough rye flour to make dough... - 41.6177