- » Angel Slice
Angel Slice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of angel slice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for angel slice recipes.
Angel Food Cake With Sliced Peaches And Strawberry Sauce
For the cake, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place egg whites in a large mixing bowl and whip until foamy.
Add cream of tartar and salt.
Beat until egg whites begin to form soft peaks.
They should be stiff but not dry.
Turn mixer to lowest speed.
Add sugar 1... - 45.1801
Angel Hair Primavera
In a 3- to 4-quart part, cook asparagus, squash, and broccoli in about 1 quart boiling water, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Add pea pods; cook just until water returns to a boil.
Drain vegetables and set aside.
Stir pine nuts in a wide frying pan over medium-low... - 38.0405
1) Follow package directions to cook pasta and drain, keeping warm.
2) In the meantime, in a large pot, sauté onions and garlic for 3 minutes in hot olive oil for the primavera sauce.
3) Stir in squash, zucchini and carrots and sauté... - 42.9328
Apricot Angel Cake
1. Slice angel cake crosswise once.
2. Prepare 1 envelope dream whip using 1/2 c. of the milk.
3. Mix in apricot food and spread over lower half of cake.
4. Prepare second envelope of dream whip, then mix in coffee, cocoa and icing sugar.
5. Place upper half... - 30.2443
Spicy Angel Cake
Spicy Angel Cake is an amazingly yummy cake that I serve often at tea parties. Very addictive and delicious, the Spicy Angel Cake is something you just shouldn€™t miss. - 28.7917
Angel Food Cake With Caramel Coffee Sauce
Combine brown sugar, cornstarch, and espresso powder in a small saucepan, stirring well.
Gradually stir in milk; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
Place cake slices on individual dessert plates.
Top each serving with 2... - 29.7106
Orange Sauce For Angel Food Cake
In a mixing bowl, combine water, orange juice concentrate and pudding.
Beat on low until mixed; beat on high for 2 minutes.
Whisk in whipped topping.
Spoon over cake slices.
Store leftovers in the refrigerator. - 28.4514
1. Prepare Sauce; set aside.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 4 minutes on HIGH.
3. Butter one side of each cake slice. Place buttered-side-down on preheated grill.
4. Microwave for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, on HIGH, or until lightly browned. Place in... - 28.4544
Cake Of The Angels
Combine sugar and water in saucepan.
Boil just until sugar dissolves.
Cover pan and allow syrup to cool slightly.
Beat yolks well.
Beating constantly, pour syrup in a thin stream into yolks.
Pour mixture back into saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring... - 31.7103
Angel Food Cake With Vanilla Custard Sauce
Place milk in a 1-quart glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes.
Combine sugar and egg yolks in a medium bowl; stir with a whisk.
Gradually add hot milk to egg mixture, stirring constantly with a whisk.
Return milk mixture to glass measure.
Microwave at... - 31.0394
The angel sauce is a light and delightful sauce that reminds one of the angel food cake and rightly so as it is very often used to top it. Aade with pineapple juice, egg yolks, milk and butter, the angel sauce can also be served over fruit compotes. - 25.5544
Mandarin Angel Cake
Combine sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan.
Add orange juice and apricot nectar, stirring until smooth.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until thickened.
Remove from heat; stir in oranges, reserving 1/4 cup oranges for garnish.
Chill... - 38.5718
Angel Cake Lemon Delight
1) Preheat slow oven (325°F.)
2) Over a large bowl, sieve flour and 3/4 cup sugar.
3) In a bowl, beat egg whites with salt until foamy.
4) Blend in cream of tartar and beat till stiff, but not dry.
5) Slowly blend in remaining sugar.
6)... - 42.1521
1. Heat a cup of milk for about 2 minutes to boil.
2. Mix cornstarch with ¾ cup of sugar and add to the milk, cook for about 1½ minutes in the oven, stirring each 30 seconds.
3. Mix egg whites and salt and beat till the mixture becomes firm. Add... - 46.6614
Apricot Bavarian Angel
Soften gelatin in orange juice and dissolve over hot water, stirring until dissolved.
Remove the orange juice from the heat and stir in the sugar, apricot puree, lemon juice, and salt.
Chill until thick, about 15-20 minutes.
Beat until frothy and... - 36.5768
Fudge Nut Angel Cake
Combine frosting mix and whipping cream.
Cover and chill 1 hour.
Cut a 1 inch slice from top of cake; set aside.
With knife parallel to cake sides, cut around cake 1 inch from center hole and 1 inch from outer edge, leaving cake walls 1 inch thick.
Remove... - 36.5959
Angel Food Cake With Eggnog Spices
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine flour with 1/2 cup sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, mace, allspice, cloves and salt; set aside.
Place egg whites in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until frothy.
Add cream of tartar and continue beating until soft... - 39.3823
Angel Almond Layer
Prepare angel-food cake as directed.
Pour into loaf angel-food pan.
Bake as directed.
Invert pan cool.
Remove cake from pan.
Cut cake in half horizontally; spread jam between layers.
Whip egg whites until foamy.
Gradually beat in cream of tartar and sugar... - 34.8057
Strawberry Angel Dessert
Prepare cake according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine strawberries, glaze and lemon juice.
With serrated knife, cut cake in half horizontally, making two layers.
Spoon two-thirds of strawberry mixture on bottom cake layer.
Top with... - 33.6559
Low Fat Angel Food Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Sieve, thrice, flour along with ¼ cup sugar and salt.
3. Beat egg whites with vanilla and cream of tartar to form peaks. Add 2 tablespoon sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating well after each addition.... - 40.8321
Strawberry Angel Food Cake
1) Horizontally slice Baker's angel food cake in 2 layers.
2) Spread whipped cream between cake halves.
3) Fill center of cake with whole strawberries.
4) Serve after spreading crushed strawberries over sides of cake. - 34.7464
Angel Food Cake And Frozen Yogurt With Strawberry Rhubarb Syrup
1. Use a large heavy bottomed saucepan.
2. Combine rhubarb, strawberries, water, sugar, wine, ginger, cinnamon, vanilla bean and orange zest in the saucepan and stir to mix well.
3. Place the saucepan over medium heat and simmer for 15 minutes,... - 47.4507
Lemon Angel Cake
1.Take lemon juice in a bowl and put gelatin in it so that it gets soft.
2.Whisk egg yolks until light and fluffy.
3.Take a sauce pan, put whisked egg yolks, 1 cup sugar and gelatin mixture in it and stir on low flame until thick.
4.Once... - 46.087
Angel Peach Raspberry Cake
1) Stiffly whip the cream, fold in the berries and spread evenly over the cake.
2) Place the sliced peaches around the cake and over the top.
3) Slice and serve in a nice plate. - 28.3967
Almond Peach Angel Food Cake
Bake cake as directed on package.
Prepare cake for filling Angel Food Waldorf,.
Place cake on serving plate; fill cavity with Almond-Peach Filling.
Replace top of cake.
In chilled bowl, beat cream and sugar until stiff; frost cake.
Garnish with reserved peach... - 27.4128
Angel Custard Cake
1) In a pan set over another pan of hot water or in the top of a double boiler, dissolve the gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water.
2) In a bowl, whip the cream and beat in the egg yolks.
3) Beat in the sugar and vanilla, then mix thoroughly with the... - 41.7382
Coffee Angel Food Cake
This Coffee Angel food cake is one of my favorites. I like to try recipes that are quick and easy. This recipe is just perfect. I can treat my entire family to an exotic dish made by me and that too without spending the whole day in the kitchen. - 47.6431
Mock Angel Food Cake
If you are a first time baker, then this is a great recipe to start with! Try this step by step guide to a beautiful and delicious Mock Angel food cake. - 48.9224
Angel Food Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, espresso powder, and salt. Mix well.
3. In a separate bowl beat eggs whites until foamy on top.
4. Gradually add sugar, and vanilla. Whisk until soft peaks form.
5.... - 0
Chicken Chinoise With Angel Hair
1. Cut chicken crosswise into very thin slices; set aside.
2. In a 2 1/2-quart casserole, combine soy sauce, oil, cornstarch, sugar, ginger and 2 tablespoons water. Add carrot, bok choy and garlic; microwave, covered, on High 1-2 minutes.
3. Add chicken and... - 33.6966
Lemon Angel Roll
The lemon angel roll is a cake roll prepared with a soft and juicy lemon filling. Made with a vanilla cake batter, the lemon angel roll is baked in a jelly roll pan. Cooled and spread with the filling, it is rolled up and sprinkled with sugar before slicing. - 44.7666
Strawberry Angel Food Dessert
This Strawberry Angel Food Dessert is divine ! Try out this delicious fruit dish for your next dessert ! Tell me what you feel about this Strawberry Angel Food Dessert - 24.8402
Angels On Horseback
1. Sprinkle each oyster with a few drops of lemon juice, a little cayenne and black pepper.
2. Wind a rasher of bacon around each oyster and secure with a cocktail stick.
3. If you are making small Angels on horseback, quarter each slice... - 38.0574
1) In a bowl, combine the undrained pineapple, marshmallows, and cherries and refrigerate overnight.
2) Take 1 cup milk and add the gelatin to it stirring till completely dissolved.
3) Add 1 cup of cold milk and chill till it starts to... - 40.447
Shrimp Sesame With Angel Hair Pasta
Shrimp Sesame With Angel Hair Pasta recipe adapted from NY Times. This Shrimp Sesame With Angel Hair Pasta can be made ahead ready to serve your spouse or his friends on demand. - 35.6481
White Chocolate Angel Trifle
1. Prepare pudding mix according to package directions using a whisk and 2 cups fat-free milk, let stand 5 minutes.
2. Combine raspberry spread and amaretto in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk until smooth.
3. Arrange half of cake cubes in a 2-quart trifle... - 27.1345
Chocolate Cinnamon Angel Cake
Bring egg whites to room temperature (about 1 hour).
Meanwhile, sift flour, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and cinnamon together three times.
In a large mixer bowl beat the egg whites, cream of tartar, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium... - 35.2822