- » Angel Slice
Angel Slice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of angel slice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for angel slice recipes.
Angel Food Cake With Sliced Peaches And Strawberry Sauce
For the cake, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place egg whites in a large mixing bowl and whip until foamy.
Add cream of tartar and salt.
Beat until egg whites begin to form soft peaks.
They should be stiff but not dry.
Turn mixer to lowest speed.
Add sugar 1... - 44.8823
Cocoa Angel Food Cake
Place the egg whites in a 5- or 6-quart bowl.
Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, sift the flour and cocoa powder together 4 times; set aside.
Using an electric mixer, beat the egg whites on high speed until foamy.
Add the cream of tartar... - 39.8031
Angel Hair Primavera
In a 3- to 4-quart part, cook asparagus, squash, and broccoli in about 1 quart boiling water, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Add pea pods; cook just until water returns to a boil.
Drain vegetables and set aside.
Stir pine nuts in a wide frying pan over medium-low... - 39.6026
1) Follow package directions to cook pasta and drain, keeping warm.
2) In the meantime, in a large pot, sauté onions and garlic for 3 minutes in hot olive oil for the primavera sauce.
3) Stir in squash, zucchini and carrots and sauté... - 44.8731
Apricot Angel Cake
1. Slice angel cake crosswise once.
2. Prepare 1 envelope dream whip using 1/2 c. of the milk.
3. Mix in apricot food and spread over lower half of cake.
4. Prepare second envelope of dream whip, then mix in coffee, cocoa and icing sugar.
5. Place upper half... - 31.2505
Spicy Angel Cake
Spicy Angel Cake is an amazingly yummy cake that I serve often at tea parties. Very addictive and delicious, the Spicy Angel Cake is something you just shouldn€™t miss. - 31.0472
Angel Food Cake With Caramel Coffee Sauce
Combine brown sugar, cornstarch, and espresso powder in a small saucepan, stirring well.
Gradually stir in milk; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
Place cake slices on individual dessert plates.
Top each serving with 2... - 30.8007
Orange Sauce For Angel Food Cake
In a mixing bowl, combine water, orange juice concentrate and pudding.
Beat on low until mixed; beat on high for 2 minutes.
Whisk in whipped topping.
Spoon over cake slices.
Store leftovers in the refrigerator. - 30.7562
1. Prepare Sauce; set aside.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 4 minutes on HIGH.
3. Butter one side of each cake slice. Place buttered-side-down on preheated grill.
4. Microwave for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, on HIGH, or until lightly browned. Place in... - 30.5158
Cake Of The Angels
Combine sugar and water in saucepan.
Boil just until sugar dissolves.
Cover pan and allow syrup to cool slightly.
Beat yolks well.
Beating constantly, pour syrup in a thin stream into yolks.
Pour mixture back into saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring... - 33.5796
Angel Food Cake With Vanilla Custard Sauce
Place milk in a 1-quart glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes.
Combine sugar and egg yolks in a medium bowl; stir with a whisk.
Gradually add hot milk to egg mixture, stirring constantly with a whisk.
Return milk mixture to glass measure.
Microwave at... - 32.3165
Mandarin Angel Cake
Combine sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan.
Add orange juice and apricot nectar, stirring until smooth.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until thickened.
Remove from heat; stir in oranges, reserving 1/4 cup oranges for garnish.
Chill... - 40.4692
Angel Cake Lemon Delight
1) Preheat slow oven (325°F.)
2) Over a large bowl, sieve flour and 3/4 cup sugar.
3) In a bowl, beat egg whites with salt until foamy.
4) Blend in cream of tartar and beat till stiff, but not dry.
5) Slowly blend in remaining sugar.
6)... - 43.5236
1. Heat a cup of milk for about 2 minutes to boil.
2. Mix cornstarch with ¾ cup of sugar and add to the milk, cook for about 1½ minutes in the oven, stirring each 30 seconds.
3. Mix egg whites and salt and beat till the mixture becomes firm. Add... - 48.0991
The angel sauce is a light and delightful sauce that reminds one of the angel food cake and rightly so as it is very often used to top it. Aade with pineapple juice, egg yolks, milk and butter, the angel sauce can also be served over fruit compotes. - 28.0458
Apricot Bavarian Angel
Soften gelatin in orange juice and dissolve over hot water, stirring until dissolved.
Remove the orange juice from the heat and stir in the sugar, apricot puree, lemon juice, and salt.
Chill until thick, about 15-20 minutes.
Beat until frothy and... - 39.0221
Fudge Nut Angel Cake
Combine frosting mix and whipping cream.
Cover and chill 1 hour.
Cut a 1 inch slice from top of cake; set aside.
With knife parallel to cake sides, cut around cake 1 inch from center hole and 1 inch from outer edge, leaving cake walls 1 inch thick.
Remove... - 38.4065
Angel Food Cake With Eggnog Spices
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine flour with 1/2 cup sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, mace, allspice, cloves and salt; set aside.
Place egg whites in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until frothy.
Add cream of tartar and continue beating until soft... - 42.031
Angel Almond Layer
Prepare angel-food cake as directed.
Pour into loaf angel-food pan.
Bake as directed.
Invert pan cool.
Remove cake from pan.
Cut cake in half horizontally; spread jam between layers.
Whip egg whites until foamy.
Gradually beat in cream of tartar and sugar... - 35.8446
Strawberry Angel Dessert
Prepare cake according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine strawberries, glaze and lemon juice.
With serrated knife, cut cake in half horizontally, making two layers.
Spoon two-thirds of strawberry mixture on bottom cake layer.
Top with... - 34.3273
Low Fat Angel Food Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Sieve, thrice, flour along with ¼ cup sugar and salt.
3. Beat egg whites with vanilla and cream of tartar to form peaks. Add 2 tablespoon sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating well after each addition.... - 42.0002
Strawberry Angel Food Cake
1) Horizontally slice Baker's angel food cake in 2 layers.
2) Spread whipped cream between cake halves.
3) Fill center of cake with whole strawberries.
4) Serve after spreading crushed strawberries over sides of cake. - 35.3999
Angel Food Cake And Frozen Yogurt With Strawberry Rhubarb Syrup
1. Use a large heavy bottomed saucepan.
2. Combine rhubarb, strawberries, water, sugar, wine, ginger, cinnamon, vanilla bean and orange zest in the saucepan and stir to mix well.
3. Place the saucepan over medium heat and simmer for 15 minutes,... - 48.7201
Lemon Angel Cake
1.Take lemon juice in a bowl and put gelatin in it so that it gets soft.
2.Whisk egg yolks until light and fluffy.
3.Take a sauce pan, put whisked egg yolks, 1 cup sugar and gelatin mixture in it and stir on low flame until thick.
4.Once... - 45.4614
Lynn's Angel Food Cake
Lynn demonstrates how to make an Angel Food Cake. This is a delicious cake to use for strawberry shortcake or to serve with other fresh berries. Very delicious and simple to make. - 0
Angel Peach Raspberry Cake
1) Stiffly whip the cream, fold in the berries and spread evenly over the cake.
2) Place the sliced peaches around the cake and over the top.
3) Slice and serve in a nice plate. - 28.734
Almond Peach Angel Food Cake
Bake cake as directed on package.
Prepare cake for filling Angel Food Waldorf,.
Place cake on serving plate; fill cavity with Almond-Peach Filling.
Replace top of cake.
In chilled bowl, beat cream and sugar until stiff; frost cake.
Garnish with reserved peach... - 29.2755
Angel Custard Cake
1) In a pan set over another pan of hot water or in the top of a double boiler, dissolve the gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water.
2) In a bowl, whip the cream and beat in the egg yolks.
3) Beat in the sugar and vanilla, then mix thoroughly with the... - 41.4608
Coffee Angel Food Cake
This Coffee Angel food cake is one of my favorites. I like to try recipes that are quick and easy. This recipe is just perfect. I can treat my entire family to an exotic dish made by me and that too without spending the whole day in the kitchen. - 47.4094
Mock Angel Food Cake
If you are a first time baker, then this is a great recipe to start with! Try this step by step guide to a beautiful and delicious Mock Angel food cake. - 51.5644
Angel Food Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, espresso powder, and salt. Mix well.
3. In a separate bowl beat eggs whites until foamy on top.
4. Gradually add sugar, and vanilla. Whisk until soft peaks form.
5.... - 0
Lemon Angel Roll
The lemon angel roll is a cake roll prepared with a soft and juicy lemon filling. Made with a vanilla cake batter, the lemon angel roll is baked in a jelly roll pan. Cooled and spread with the filling, it is rolled up and sprinkled with sugar before slicing. - 47.075
Angels On Horseback
1. Sprinkle each oyster with a few drops of lemon juice, a little cayenne and black pepper.
2. Wind a rasher of bacon around each oyster and secure with a cocktail stick.
3. If you are making small Angels on horseback, quarter each slice... - 38.8427
1) In a bowl, combine the undrained pineapple, marshmallows, and cherries and refrigerate overnight.
2) Take 1 cup milk and add the gelatin to it stirring till completely dissolved.
3) Add 1 cup of cold milk and chill till it starts to... - 40.8449
Shrimp Sesame With Angel Hair Pasta
Shrimp Sesame With Angel Hair Pasta recipe adapted from NY Times. This Shrimp Sesame With Angel Hair Pasta can be made ahead ready to serve your spouse or his friends on demand. - 37.1811
White Chocolate Angel Trifle
1. Prepare pudding mix according to package directions using a whisk and 2 cups fat-free milk, let stand 5 minutes.
2. Combine raspberry spread and amaretto in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk until smooth.
3. Arrange half of cake cubes in a 2-quart trifle... - 29.3768
Chocolate Cinnamon Angel Cake
Bring egg whites to room temperature (about 1 hour).
Meanwhile, sift flour, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and cinnamon together three times.
In a large mixer bowl beat the egg whites, cream of tartar, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium... - 36.613
Chicken Chinoise With Angel Hair
1. Cut chicken crosswise into very thin slices; set aside.
2. In a 2 1/2-quart casserole, combine soy sauce, oil, cornstarch, sugar, ginger and 2 tablespoons water. Add carrot, bok choy and garlic; microwave, covered, on High 1-2 minutes.
3. Add chicken and... - 33.7913
Sugar Free Angel Food Cake
Sift together the flour, first amount of sugar, and first amount of acesulfame-K.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the egg whites, cream of tartar, and salt.
With an electric mixer, beat until foamy.
Mix together the second amount of sugar and the... - 43.8595
Angel Pie is one of the dishes I am known for. I often prepare this Angel Pie just for the accolade that it fetches. It is quite easy to prepare too. Just check out the recipe of Angel Pie. - 45.6431
Small Angel Cake
The aroma of freshly baked cake from your kitchen is a heavenly experience. This Small Angel Cake is a simple recipe, that works great with baking beginners too! Try it and do let me know how it turned out for you. - 44.1915
Angel Hair Pasta With Tomatoes And Feta
1. In a covered 6- to 8-quart pan over high heat, bring 3 to 4 quarts water to a boil.
2. Meanwhile, in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, frequently stir oil, onion, and garlic until onion is limp, 5 to 7 minutes.
3. Add pasta to boiling... - 30.7218
Frozen Lemon Angel Cake
Cut a 1/2-inch slice off top of cake; set aside.
Hollow out center of cake, leaving a 1/2-inch-thick shell.
Reserve inside of cake for another use.
Combine ice milk and sliced strawberries, stirring well.
Spoon ice milk mixture into cake shell; top with... - 36.7977
Seaside Shrimp Scampi With Angel Hair Pasta
Let your gourmet-dining take a new meaning with this delicious shrimp scampi. Light and flavorful, this delectable shrimp delight is a real crowd-pleaser and is likely to be a hit — be it casual cookout or weeknight dinner. Serve shrimp scampi over angel... - 108.815
Chocolate Angel Food Roll
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a bowl, beat egg yolks until fluffy.
3) Into this bowl, sift together granulated sugar, flour and cocoa. Mix well.
4) In another bowl, stiffly beat the egg whites.
5) Into this, fold in the egg... - 41.9297
Angels In Blankets
Angels In Blankets is an irresistible side dish which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Enjoy this delicious recipe of shrimp wrapped in bacon; I am sure you would love to try this Angels In Blankets dish. - 26.7169
Frozen Cranberry Angel Cake
Cut cake into 1/2 inch slices and line bottom of 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 3/4 inch loaf dish.
Cream together cheese, sugar, and salt till fluffy.
Fold in whipped cream.
Stir cranberry sauce to break up; fold into cheese mixture.
Spoon 1/2 the cranberry mixture over... - 36.1177
This angel cake recipe is a vanilla and almond flavored recipe. Baked simply with a batter of flour, sugar, egg and cream of tartar, this angel cake can be topped with fresh fruit slices and berries for added delight! - 44.6806
Chocolate Angel Cake
Sift together flour, 3/4 cup powdered sugar, and cocoa powder into bowl; repeat sifting.
In a large mixer bowl beat egg whites with cream of tartar, vanilla, and salt at medium speed of electric mixer till soft peaks form (tips curl... - 42.7222
Betty's Chocolate Angel Food Cake
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Chocolate Angel Food Cake. This cake is very easy to make and is quite delicious! - 0
Strawberry Angel Food Dessert
This Strawberry Angel Food Dessert is divine ! Try out this delicious fruit dish for your next dessert ! Tell me what you feel about this Strawberry Angel Food Dessert - 26.4119
Angel Cake With Almond Butter Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Cut cake into 16 slices with serrated knife. Arrange cake slices accordion-fashion on ovenproof serving plate. Cover with foil; bake 10 minutes or until heated through.
3. Meanwhile, place 12-inch nonstick skillet over... - 34.5354
Raspberry Angel Torte
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) Butter 3 large cookie sheets and dust them with flour. Tap off the excess, if any.
3) On each of the cookie sheets, draw 2 circles, 6 ½-inches each, with the help of a salad plate. In case there... - 38.3814
Twenty-five Minute Angel Food Cake
In a hurry...but still want to bake a cake?? Try this quick twenty-five minute Angel food cake. Baking made simple and easy, that's what this experience is all about!! - 45.7193
Angel Food Cake, Ermine Icing, And Chocolate Bowls
The angel food cake came out at little short, so I'm increasing the recipe I post on my website. Enjoy the fun little oops during the chocolate bowl part! What a strange noise I make. Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for... - 104.229
Orange-filled Angel Food Dessert
For those who have a penchant for Angel Food delicacies, this Orange-Filled Angel Food Dessert will be a treat. The Orange-Filled Angel Food Dessert is packed with the richess of fruits and dessert seasonings. Why donâ€™t you give this yummy... - 46.9648
Raspberry Angel Torte
Place first 3 ingredients in a food processor, and pulse 3 times or until coarsely chopped.
Line an 8-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, allowing plastic wrap to extend over edge of loaf pan.
Cut cake horizontally into 6 slices (slices will be very... - 41.9694
Angels' Brownies With Fruit
1. To make brownies, sift flour, baking powder and cocoa powder together into a bowl. Add sugar, yogurt, eggs, vanilla essence and oil and mix to combine.
2. Pour batter into a 20 cm / 8 in square cake tin lined with nonstick baking paper and bake at... - 34.2218
Sea Scallops, Red Peppers, And Marjoram Angel Hair Pasta
1. On a grill under an open gas flame, place the peppers and roast them, also cook by rotating peppers on all sides, for 10 minutes till the pepper skins turn black.
2. In a bowl, transfer the roasted peppers and cover with plastic wrap, let it cool... - 44.9786
Angel Hair Pasta With Shrimp In Alfredo Sauce
This is a really easy and delicious recipe! I added asparagus and mushrooms but feel free to substitute the veggies for other things like bell peppers, corn or broccoli! - 127.156
Angel Hair Pasta With Wild Mushrooms And Shrimp
Follow the pack directions and cook pasta in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Heat in large skillet.
Add and saute just until shrimp turns pink.
Add and stir.
Add and stir just until combined.
Add... - 40.399
Raspberry Angel Torte
You can confidently add this Raspberry Angel Torte to your weekend party menu. This Raspberry Angel Torte requires just a handful of ingredients and can be prepared in a matter of a few minutes. Check out the recipe of this yummy Raspberry Angel Torte. - 42.3329
Strawberry Angel Ring
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) To make the meringue ring, beat together the egg whites, salt and cream of tartar in a large bowl till the mixture is foamy-white and double in volume. This usually takes about 5 minutes... - 46.9399
Basic Angel Food Cake
Sift flour and 3/4 cup of the sugar together 3 times.
Beat egg whites with salt and cream of tartar in large bowl at high speed of mixer until light and fluffy.
Sprinkle remaining 3/4 cup sugar over egg whites, 2 tablespoons at a time, beating thoroughly... - 38.8343
Betty's Light Lemon-filled Angel Cake --low Cal!
Citrusy flavors of lemon add sparkle and flavor to any cake and Betty's lemon filled angel cake is no different. With this recipe video, making a light and fluffy lemon-filled angel cake would be breeze. Just add the right finishing touch and voila! you have... - 106.965
Ambrosia Angel Food Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Make the lemon pie filling as per directions on its packet using 1/2 cup orange juice instead of 1/2 cup water.
3) Add in orange and lemon rind, mix well and allow it to rest at room temperature.
4) Set... - 47.2582
Baroque Angel Delight
1. In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in cold water; pour in boiling water, stir well asn set aside till gelatin dissolves completely
2. In a mixing bowl, combine orange juice, lemon juice and sugarand sugar; blend the gelatin solution into it and refrigerate... - 41.0261
Angel Food Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a clean dry 9-inch tube pan.
3. On wax paper, sift flour with cornstarch and salt.
4. In a small bowl, sift 1/2 cup sugar separately, then resift flour mixture thrice with 3 ounces of the... - 45.3333
Triple Chocolate Angel Food Cake
CAKE: Into bowl, sift together 3/4 cup (175 mL) of the sugar, all of the flour and cocoa three times; set aside.
In separate bowl, beat egg whites, cream of tartar and salt until soft peaks form; gradually beat in remaining sugar, 2 tbsp (25 mL) at a time,... - 45.8585
Strawberry Filled Angel Food
Bake cake mix as directed on package.
Place cake upside down; slice off entire top of cake about 1 inch down and set aside.
Make cuts down into cake 1 inch from outer edge and 1 inch from edge of hole, leaving substantial "walls" on each side.
With... - 38.3073
Angel Hair Pasta With Pimiento
Angel Hair Pasta With Pimiento is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Angel Hair Pasta With Pimiento recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 29.1773
Angel Cake Torte
Put almonds into blender container.
Cover and process 2 cycles at GRIND to chop nuts; set aside.
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
In small mixer bowl, beat egg whites and salt at HIGH until stiff but not dry.
In... - 42.9231
Angel Hair Al Fresco
1. In 3-quart saucepan, combine 1-1/3 cups water, milk and margarine. Bring just to a boil.
2. Stir in pasta, Special Seasonings, tuna, tomatoes, onions, wine, almonds and basil. Return to a boil; reduce heat to medium.
3. Boil, uncovered, stirring... - 34.4016
Strawberry Angel Ring
1. To make meringue ring in a large bowl beat egg whites, salt and cream of tartar such that foamy-white and double in volume.
2. This takes about 5 minutes with an electric beater.
3. Beat in sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating well after adding... - 46.3862
Elegant Chocolate Angel Torte
Combine cocoa and contents of cake flour packet.
Proceed with mixing cake as directed on package.
Bake and cool as directed.
Slice cooled cake crosswise into four 1-inch slices.
Combine topping mix, cold milk, and vanilla in large mixer bowl; prepare... - 39.6945
Angel Food Cake
Angel Food Cake has a fine taste. Angel Food Cake gets its taste from vanilla spongecake mixed with egg whites and cream. Angel Food Cake is inspired by many resturants around the world. - 38.2025
Angel Food Celebration Cake
Cut cake horizontally to make 2 layers.
Immediately before serving, top bottom layer with alternating scoops of half the sorbets and frozen yogurt.
Sprinkle with half of the sliced fruits.
Place top layer of cake firmly on the bottom layer, then top with... - 31.6915
Quick Angel Dessert
Cut cake into 6 slices.
Combine buttei, sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a small bowl; mix until smooth.
Toast one side of cake; turn and spread butter mixture generously on untoasted side.
Toast under broiler. - 29.048
Frosted Angel Cake
Sprinkle cake with orange juice; set aside.
Pour cream into mixing bowl.
Sift together sugar and cocoa and blend into cream.
Beat until fairly stiff peaks form (should be of spreading consistency but not buttery).
Spread over top and sides of... - 42.1279
Chicken Breasts With Herbed Angel Hair Pasta
Tear off two (10" X 14") sheets of parchment.
Fold each in half and trim the edges to form a half-moon shape.
Open the paper and coat the top side with no-stick spray.
Place two tomato slices, slightly overlapped, near the crease on each piece of paper.
In a... - 36.9556
Angel's Hair Pasta Primavera
Cook the pasta in, boiling water for 3 or 4 minutes until just tender.
Drain and keep warm.
Heat a kettle of water, drop in the broccoli flowerets and cook 2 minutes only.
Drain and set aside.
Heat a large skillet and put in half the olive oil, tilting the... - 41.2189
Seafood Over Angel Hair Pasta
Seafood over angel hair pasta is a delightful seafood pasta recipe. Made with shrimps, scallops, mussels, the pasta is laced with sherry and cooked with added vegetables. Prepared with chicken broth, the seafood angel hair pasta is creamy and rich. - 42.3443
Seafood Over Angel Hair Pasta
In 12-inch skillet, heat Italian dressing and cook shallots over medium-high heat 2 minutes.
Add carrots and snow peas and cook 2 minutes.
Add broth, then sherry.
Bring to a boil; add shrimp, scallops and mussels.
Simmer covered 3 minutes or until seafood is... - 39.4313
Ruby Peach Angel Cake
Early in day: Bake cake in 10-inch tube pan as label directs; cool.
In medium saucepan, place raspberries and juice, reserving a few raspberries for garnish.
Add lemon juice; bring to boil, stirring constantly to mash raspberries.
In cup, combine cornstarch... - 40.8073
Angel Hair Pasta With Steamed Vegetables And Garlic Sauce
Combine chicken broth and garlic in a small saucepan.
Bring to boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
Heat 1 inch of water in a steamer.
Place zucchini, yellow summer squash, and red pepper in a steamer basket or collander, cover, and... - 46.042
Angel Hair Pasta With Chicken And Snow Peas
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add snow peas and next 5 ingredients; saute 5 minutes or until chicken is done.
Add salt and five-spice powder; cook 1 additional minute.
Remove from heat, and set aside.
Cook pasta according to... - 35.6131
Strawberry Angel Pie
Prepare Meringue Shell: Have egg whites at room temperature.
Add vanilla, cream of tartar, and dash salt.
Beat till frothy.
Gradually add sugar, a little at a time, beating till very stiff peaks form and sugar is dissolved.
Spoon into lightly greased 9 inch... - 38.9457
Strawberry Angel Cake
Make up angel-food-cake mix as package label directs; fold nonpareils into batter; bake in 10-inch tube pan as label directs.
About 30 minutes before supper:
1. Melt currant jelly. Slice and arrange strawberries on top of cake; brush... - 30.2708
Coffee Angel Food Cake
In a mixing bowl, dissolve coffee in water; add cake mix.
Mix, bake and cool as directed on package.
For frosting, cream butter and sugar in a mixing bowl.
Dissolve coffee in milk; add to the creamed mixture and beat until smooth.
Frost the top and sides of... - 34.2448
Peach Angel Pie
Beat 3 egg whites and dash salt till foamy; gradually add 3/4 cup sugar, beating to stiff peaks.
Fold in 1 cup toasted flaked coconut and 1/3 cup chopped toasted blanched almonds.
Spread in well buttered 9 inch pie plate; build up sides.
Bake at 350Â° about... - 23.8194
Angels On Horseback
1) Preheat oven to 450 degree.
2) Cut the bacon in strips in such a way that it can be used to wrap once around each oyster.
3) Secure the bacon ends after wrapping with wooden toothpick.
4) Place the wrapped oysters inside oven to bake... - 33.1404
Angel Hair Pasta With Green Beans And Almonds
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, toast the almonds: In an ungreased skillet, saute the almonds over medium heat, shaking the pan frequently, until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Or, place the almonds in the tray of a toaster oven set to... - 39.1662
Chicken And Angel Hair Pasta
1) With the Italian seasoning and salt and pepper to taste, sprinkle the chicken.
2) Over medium-low heat, place a large nonstick skillet and cook the bacon for about 5 minutes till it is crisp. Remove from the skillet, drain and crumble the bacon.
2)... - 39.8246
Beer Steamed Shrimp With Angel Hair Pasta
Peel and devein shrimp.
Bring beer to a boil in a Dutch oven over high heat.
Add shrimp; cover and cook 2 minutes.
Remove shrimp with a slotted spoon; set shrimp aside, and keep warm.
Add onion and the next 5 ingredients to pan; bring to a boil.
Cook,... - 37.1602
Pecan Filled Angel Cake
Place cake on board or heavy foil.
With electric knife, slice a layer of cake about 1 inch from top; set aside.
Make a hollow in cake by cutting down into it 1 inch from the outer edge and 1 inch from the middle hole, leaving a substantial 1-inch base on... - 34.7512
Angel Hair Pasta And Artichokes
Prepare pasta in stockpot according to package directions.
In food processor, puree thoroughly two-thirds of the artichokes, 3 tablespoons of the oil, Parmesan cheese, marjoram, garlic, and scallions.
Coarsely chop remaining artichokes and squeeze lemon juice... - 37.402
Angel Slice Recipes By Category