- » Angel Hair Pasta
Angel Hair Pasta Recipes
Angel hair pasta or Capelli d'angelo, popularized in Italy in the 14th century, happens to be the thinner version of the Capellini pasta. This Italian pasta has a diameter of 0.78 to 0.88 mm. The name may also ... More »
Fresh Tomato & Basil Pasta
There's no better way to showcase Summer's abundant tomatoes, fragrant fresh basil, and garlic than with this wonderful recipe made with Angel Hair pasta. It is summer on a plate! - 135.306
Angel Hair With Roasted Chicken And Bacon
Great Everyday Meals: Johanna M. Cook of Momma Cuisine prepares a simple pasta dish using bacon, chicken, and cherry tomatoes. Perfect for a busy weeknight or get-together with friends and family. - 108.632
Boiling Angel Hair Pasta
1) In a covered pot, bring the water to a boil.
2) Stir in fresh angel hair pasta and cook about 1 minute after water returns to boil.
3) Cook dried pasta following the package directions.
4) Pour of the water from pasta and allow to drain... - 27.639
Fresh Angel Hair Pasta
1. In a pot boil salted water with the lid on.
2. Add the pasta when the water comes to a rolling boil and cook for 30 seconds.
3. Drain and serve with your favourite sauce or stir fried chicken or vegetables - 24.1197
You May Also Like!
Angel Hair Pasta With Pimiento
Angel Hair Pasta With Pimiento is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Angel Hair Pasta With Pimiento recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 27.912
Shrimp Sesame With Angel Hair Pasta
Shrimp Sesame With Angel Hair Pasta recipe adapted from NY Times. This Shrimp Sesame With Angel Hair Pasta can be made ahead ready to serve your spouse or his friends on demand. - 35.6481
Seafood Over Angel Hair Pasta
Seafood over angel hair pasta is a delightful seafood pasta recipe. Made with shrimps, scallops, mussels, the pasta is laced with sherry and cooked with added vegetables. Prepared with chicken broth, the seafood angel hair pasta is creamy and rich. - 40.7442
Angel Hair Pasta And Lemon Parsley Sauce
1. Grate yellow zest from lemons, being careful not to include any bitter white pith. In a small bowl, combine lemon zest, garlic, and parsley. Set gremolata aside. - 25.3319
Angel Hair Pasta With A No-cook Tangy Parmesan Sauce
Robin gets to you a quick and easy pasta recipe that she relishes for dinners. It’s a very convenient dish made using a handful of ingredients where the sauce needs no cooking. So all you pressed on time should try this lovely angel hair pasta dish. - 132.37
Angel Hair Pasta With Lemon Shrimp And Asparagus
1. Mince the garlic and cut the asparagus into half.
2. Clean and devein the shrimps, keep it aside.
3. In a large pan heat oil and butter, saute the asparagus and garlic, add the coarse salt and black pepper, saute for 5 minutes.
4. In... - 115.904
Basil Chicken With Angel Hair Parmesan Pasta
1. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook angel hair pasta until it is al dente, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
3. Saute the onions and garlic.
4. Stir in the tomatoes,... - 118.951
Shrimp In Angel Hair Pasta Casserole
Shrimp In Angel Hair Pasta Casserole is a very tempting side dish that you must try out. Prepare the Shrimp In Angel Hair Pasta Casserole effortlessly in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 45.6812
Angel Hair Pasta And Smoked Salmon
1. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat and cook onions and garlic until softened.
2. Stir in smoked salmon and cook until color changes to a pale orange, about 1 minute.
3. Increasing heat to high and stir in vodka and cook 30 seconds.... - 45.3932
Angel Hair Pasta With Scallops Marinara
1. In a nonreactive large flameproof casserole, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic, and cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until soft and fragrant.
2. Add scallops to pan and increase heat to medium-high. Cook, turning once, 2 to 3 minutes, or until a... - 31.8751
Angel Hair Pasta With Broccoli And Three Cheeses
Saute the garlic in the oil until it just begins to brown.
Add the yellow onion and the broccoli flowerets (i.e., the tops of the spears), and saute until the broccoli is barely tender.
Add the cream and pepper.
You may add salt if you wish.
In the meantime,... - 44.9321
Angel Hair Pasta Recipes By Category