- » Angel Cake Icing
Angel Cake Icing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of angel cake icing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for angel cake icing recipes.
Angel Food Cake With Icing
Sift flour and cream of tartar together at least 5 times.
Beat egg whites until bubbly and fluffy but not stiff and dry.
Sift sugar, a little at a time, into the beaten egg whites, folding in carefully.
Next, sift flour into egg-white mixture, folding in... - 35.8355
Angel Food Cake, Ermine Icing, And Chocolate Bowls
The angel food cake came out at little short, so I'm increasing the recipe I post on my website. Enjoy the fun little oops during the chocolate bowl part! What a strange noise I make. Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for... - 104.229
You May Also Like!
Ice Cream Angel Cake
Ice Cream Angel Cake has a lovely taste. Ice Cream Angel Cake gets its taste from angel cake mix mixed with ice cream and whipped cream topping. Ice Cream Angel Cake is inspired by many restaurants throughout the world. - 35.9822
Chocolate Frosted Angel Cake With Ice Cream Balls
1. In a small tray or cookie sheet line with waxed paper and place cereal over it.
2. Separate cookies through cream centers.
3. To make six boy's hats, on a tray place six cookie halves, cream side down.
4. Spread a small amount of... - 42.4687
Angel Ice Cream Cake
1. Make and bake angel-food-cake mix in 10-inch tube pan as package label directs; cool. Cut the cake crosswise into 3 layers.
2. Stack layers, filling alternately with raspberry and orange sherbets. Top with small scoops of sherbets; dust with confectioners'... - 22.2933
Cherry Angel Cake
Cut a 1-inch layer from top of cake, remove and save.
Cut out center of remaining part of cake, leaving a 1-inch outside shell.
Fill bottom (to 1-inch depth) with pieces of cake you have removed from center.
Drain cherries; save syrup and heat it.
Dissolve... - 44.1696
Coffee Cream Angel Cake
Make Angel Cake, using recipe on Swans-down Cake Flour box.
Cut cake into 3 layers.
Spread between layers and ice.
Melt marshmallows in the coffee in top of double boiler.
Beat to mix, and set aside to cool.
Add cooled mixture to whipped cream, and beat until... - 29.271
Angel Food Cake With Sour Cream Topping
Cut cake in half horizontally.
Frost remaining half with sour cream.
Garnish with berries.
Sprinkle cake generously with brown sugar before serving. - 23.6039
Apricot Angel Cake
1. Slice angel cake crosswise once.
2. Prepare 1 envelope dream whip using 1/2 c. of the milk.
3. Mix in apricot food and spread over lower half of cake.
4. Prepare second envelope of dream whip, then mix in coffee, cocoa and icing sugar.
5. Place upper half... - 31.2505
Raspberry Angel's Food Cake
Dust 1.2 litre/2 pt/5 cup plain or fluted ring tin (pan) with a little flour, shaking off any excess, but do not grease.
Whisk the egg whites until frothy, then whisk in the cream of tartar and continue to whisk until stiff.
Sift the sugar and flours together... - 43.0158
Angel Cake Mold
Break cake into bite-size pieces.
Alternate layers of cake and slightly congealed jello. (Add one cup of whipped cream to jello before alternating.)
Mold in angel food cake pan or in a bowl.
Remove to plate and ice with whipped cream.
Coconut may be folded... - 29.203
Apricot Angel Cake
1. Prepare angel food cake according to label directions. Suspend and cool cake according to directions; remove from pan.
2. Meanwhile, puree apricot halves and lemon juice in electric blender at high speed until smooth, about 10 seconds. - 24.2516