- » Anchovy With Green Chili
Anchovy With Green Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of anchovy with green chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for anchovy with green chili recipes.
Macaroni With Anchovies And Arugula
1. In a covered 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, bring 2 to 3 quarts water to a boil. Add macaroni and cook, uncovered, until barely tender to bite, about 6 minutes.
2. When macaroni is almost tender, add arugula; stir and cook just until leaves wilt, about... - 31.7425
Rice Salad With Anchovy Dressing
1) In boiling salted water, cook rice for 15 minutes till tender.
2) Drain the rice and rinse under cold water to cool.
3) Drain anchovies and reserve half for garnish.
4) Peel the carrot and make shallow grooves at intervals lengthwise.
5)... - 46.2051
Marinated Red And Green Peppers
1. Preheat the broiler. Broil the peppers as close to the heat as possible until the peppers are charred on all sides. Place the peppers in a paper bag, then close the bag tightly. Allow the peppers to steam in the bag for a few minutes to loosen the skins.... - 34.7357
Savoury Coconut Curry With Green Prawn And Chicken
Ever tried prawns with chicken in coconut curry? Well, this is the perfect time to do so as chef belucci shows how a savoury curry could be made by combining all. So just be ready with your pen and paper… - 108.164
Thai Chile Sauce
Combine apple, chiles, brown sugar, anchovy paste, lime peel, lime juice, and salt.
Stir until blended.
Pour into a small dish and sprinkle with onion. - 29.3755
1. Chop the cauliflower, onions, celery, zucchini, peppers, mushrooms and tomatoes. Drain the liquid from anchovies and tuna.
2. Rinse the anchovies and tuna under hot water. Chop the anchovies and break up the tuna.
3. Combine vegetable oil, cauliflower and... - 36.6653
Garlic Peanut Sauce
In a saucepan cook onion and garlic in butter or margarine till tender.
Stir in chili peppers, lemon juice, sugar, and anchovy paste, if desired.
Combine Coconut Milk and peanut butter; add to onion mixture.
Cook and stir till mixture is smooth and... - 32.3181
Hot Pepper And Celery Sambal
Wash chilies and cut off stems.
Cut open and remove seeds, taking care that chilies or juice do not touch face or eyes (or they will burn).
Chop chilies fine and wash hands thoroughly after handling.
Combine chopped chilies, pepper, celery, and lemon juice... - 28.4069
Blushing Lima Salad
Combine the first six ingredients and stir in the green pepper, onion and celery.
Add the beans and toss lightly.
Heat slowly for 2 or 3 minutes in a covered saucepan. - 31.7561
Chicken In Groundnut Sauce
Drain oil from anchovies into Dutch oven; add peanut oil.
Heat until hot.
Cook chicken over medium heat until brown on all sides, about 15 minutes.
Drain fat from Dutch oven.
Heat anchovies, water, tomato paste, tomatoes (with liquid), onion,... - 43.1881
1.Take a 2 quart large jar and put oil, vinegar, chilies, lemon peel, peppercorns, thyme, bay leaves, tarragon and marjoram in it.
2.Mix well by stirring.
3.Take out the anchovies.
4.Pour the oil from anchovies to the vinegar mixture.
5.Slice the... - 46.9726
Four Seasons Pizza
1. Stir the yeast with some of the water in a bowl. Stir in the rest of the water, flour, and oil and make a smooth dough, working it with a wooden fork until the dough is so firm that it lets go of the bowl. Let the dough rise in the bowl to double its... - 36.8214
Fruit Salad With Palm Sugar Syrup
1. In a 1 1/2- to 2-quart pan over medium heat, stir anchovy paste until warm, about 30 seconds.
2. Add 1 cup water, palm sugar, tamarind concentrate, chilies, and salt. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally,... - 28.5269
Soften the roll in the warm water, then squeeze out the water and crumble the roll into small pieces.
Peel and finely chop the onions.
Mix together the bread, onion, beef, egg, salt and pepper, cayenne and chili sauce.
Divide into four portions and form each... - 43.2661
Doenjang Jjigae, Soy Bean Paste Stew, 된장찌개
Doenjang Jjigae is a staple in Korean traditional meals. It's extremely nutritious and it goes well with many dishes such as Bulgogi, Galbi, grilled fish etc. You've got to try this! - 0
Blend all together and let stand at least 2 hours before serving.
Variations: 2 ozs.
Roquefort cheese may be added.
For clam dip add 1 small can minced clams, well drained.
Finely chopped smoked oysters may be added to the basic recipe.
Add finely chopped... - 34.6381
Easy Ham And Turkey Toss
In bowl, tear greens in bite-size pieces.
Arrange remaining ingredients except dressing atop greens.
Toss salad lightly with dressing at table.
Pass additional dressing. - 32.9523
Dduk Bok Gi
Duuk Bok Gi is probably the most popular street food in Korea. The tenderness of rice cakes meets the sweet and spicy taste of red chilli pepper paste. It's usually eaten as a snack but it can be served as an appetizer or even a meal. There is no doubt this... - 116.68
Korean Soy Bean Paste Soup
This spicy-salty Korean stew is sure to warm your feet and your soul on a chilly winter day or when you are having the sniffles. This soup has uses a soybean paste base like miso soup, but the paste is stronger-tasting and more fermented. There are as many... - 118.698
Egg Salad Spread
This Egg Salad Spread makes my salads taste awesome ! Try out this Egg Salad Spread right away on your salads and feel free to comment on them ! - 29.0676
Godeungoh Jorim - Korean Mackerel Stew
In this episode, Cathlyn introduces an easy to make, delicious Mackerel Stew - Godeungoh Jorim - an old time favorite for most Koreans! If you like fish stews, this recipe is one you have to try out! - 109.239
Planning an Italian style party, then you should miss to add Antipasto in your menu. This truly Italian dish wont eat up much of your time. All you need the right ingredients and the right quantity of ingredients. - 38.8772
Creamy Cottage Cheese Dressing
Place ingredients in a blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade.
Process on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
If a thinner consistency is desired, add more buttermilk.
Cover and refrigerate.
For each variation below, add the... - 32.7763
Korean Mugwort Soup And Mugwort Rice Cake
Maangchi is making two springtime recipes using mugwort. She makes the mugwort soup deliciously with clams, anchovies and many spices. And the mugwort rice cake she makes is super easy to prepare. Mugwort is a herb and its flavor in soup and cake is sure to... - 141.807
Doeji Kimchi Bossam (pork Belly And Kimchi Bossam)
1. In a stock pot, place the pork belly with enough water to cover it.
2. Heat it with the jujube thrown in along with the garlic, bay leaves, soybean paste and coffee powder.
3. Let it come to a boil and simmer for 1 hour.
4. Just about 5 minutes... - 102.895
Old Grange Delicious Dishes
Chef Tony Clark, of Old Grange by Tony Clark, in Cape May New Jersey, makes several of his favorite steak items from the menu of his restaurant.Victor Orsini talks about the convenience of getting quality meat & seafood delivered to your home. Sommelier... - 124.832
Doenjang Jjigae (korean Soybean Paste Stew)
Want a very traditional Korean tofu dish then you got to try Maangchi's Tofu stew with mixed greens salad. Tofu cooked in a stew containing anchovies and shrimp is delicious. When served with Korean mixed green salad, it makes a perfect meal. Just follow... - 97.3411
Korean Grandma's Cabbage And Radish Kimchi
If you want to be the perfect Korean wife learning how to make the best kimchi is an absolute must! The video is rather funny but it wouldn't be crazy Korean cooking without the musical interlude and the drama! The recipe yields the most delicious and perfect... - 108.11
How To Make Shabu Shabu / Korean Style Beef & Mushroom Hot Pot
Why not make your dinner a little more fun? Shabu Shabu is a great food to make the dinner more interactive.
It's also very nutritious. You can enjoy meat, lots of vegetables, noodles and rice in one go. No need to fight for what to put in the dish as... - 0