- » Anchovy Puff
Anchovy Puff Recipes
Enjoy our collection of anchovy puff recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for anchovy puff recipes.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F before baking.
2. Take small muffin pans, grease them and keep aside.
3. Sieve in flour along with salt and baking powder. Mix in onion salt and lemon rind, followed by milk and mayonnaise and using a fork, mix... - 41.2602
This Anchovy Puffs is a great treat for the mid-day break, be it morning or in the evening! And also, surprisingly easy to make, I have this Anchovy Puffs right there on my table for almost all the parties on short notice. So here's the recipe and simply... - 39.6885
1) In a bowl, add butter and cream cheese and mix well.
2) Blend in the flour.
3) Chill the dough thoroughly.
4) Roll the dough out thin and cut with a 2-inch cookie cutter.
5) Spread with anchovy paste.
6) Fold over and seal the edges with a fork.
7)... - 36.5396
Simple Anchovy Puffs
Beat cheese with butter until well blended.
Add flour and mix thoroughly.
Transfer dough to plastic bag and flatten into disc.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Roll dough out on lightly floured surface to thickness of about 1/8 inch.
Cut into 2-inch rounds... - 33.0805
1) In a bowl, add the grated eggs, anchovy paste and capers. Combine well.
2) Open up the eclairs and stuff with the anchovy mixture.
3) Serve as an appetizer with your choice of beverage. - 30.9543
1) In a bowl mash anchovies.
2) Preheat oven at 450Â°c.
3) Blend the anchovies with pastry mixture.
4) Roll to 1/4-inch thickness.
5) Using a knife, cut into squares or other shapes.
6) Transfer into ungreased cookie sheet.
7) Bake for... - 29.6858
Quick Anchovy Puffs
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Mash the anchovies and blend them into the pastry mixture
3) Roll out the mixture to a thickness of 1/4-inch.
4) Cut the mixture tinto squares, or any other preferred shape.
5) On an... - 28.7383
Easy Anchovy Puffs
Blend margarine and cream cheese.
Mix with flour; chill.
Roll out very thin; cut with small biscuit cutter.
Spread each piece with small amount of anchovy paste.
Fold; pinch sides together.
Bake in 400Â°F oven 10 minutes. - 28.4955