Olive Oil Sauce
- » Anchovy Olive Oil Sauce
Anchovy Olive Oil Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of anchovy olive oil sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for anchovy olive oil sauce recipes.
Olive And Anchovy Sauce
1) Using a mortar and pestle, pound together the olives, anchovies and capers until they form a paste.
2) To a bowl, transfer this mixture.
3) Slowly, stir in enough oil to make a sauce rather firm.
4) With lemon juice, pepper and dry mustard, season... - 36.7517
Anchovy, Olive And Caper Sauce
1) In a food processor, puree the olives, anchovy, capers and garlic
2) Add in the olive oil through the feed in a steady stream
3) Add in the salt and cayenne pepper to taste
4) Blend till it emulsifies
5) The tapenade can be stored in the... - 36.7849
Anchovy Olive Pasta Sauce
1) Use a medium saucepan to combine olive oil and anchovies.
2) Place over medium heat to cook by stirring to puree anchovies for 3 to 5 minutes.
3) Sauté garlic and onion and cook for another 5 minutes or until tender.
4) Add remaining ingredients to... - 40.9061
Italian Tomato, Anchovy And Olive Sauce
1. In a pan, pour the olive oil and heat it
2. Tehn add the next 3 ingredeints to the pan and cook for about 5 minutes, until the liquids in the pan evaporates completely
3. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the next 2 ingredeints, season to... - 38.3361
Olive Oil And Broccoli Sauce
1. In a large skillet add the olive oil and the anchovies. Cook over medium heat until the anchovies combine with the oil, using a wooden spoon to dissolve the anchovy pieces.
2. Add the cooked broccoli florets and the pepper, and saute over moderate heat for... - 25.8804
Black Pepper Pasta With Olive Oil And Broccoli Sauce
1. In a large skillet add the olive oil and the anchovies. Cook together until the anchovies combine with the oil; use a wooden spoon to dissolve the anchovies.
2. Add the broccoli florets and the pepper and saute over moderate heat for 5 minutes. Check and... - 30.6513
Green Bean, Olive And Anchovy Salad
1. Cook the beans in a pan of salted boiling water until soft, about 3 mins. Drain, then season and toss with 2 tbsp olive oil. Chop the anchovies and capers together, put into a bowl, and stir in lemon juice to combine. Add the remaining 2 tbsp olive oil and... - 32.9403
Anchovy Sauce (salsa Acciughe)
Italian cuisine is known for the rich tasting sauces - this Anchovy Sauce (Salsa Acciughe) is one! I just adore the flavor of anchovy fillets, tomatoes and olive oil in this yummy sauce. Check out the recipe of Anchovy Sauce (Salsa Acciughe). - 26.8165
Purple Sprouted Broccoli With Anchovy Sauce
To make the sauce, pour the milk into a large pan.
Peel the garlic and add whole to the pan along with the sprig of rosemary.
Bring to the boil then reduce the heat and simmer very gently for 20 minutes or until the liquid has reduced to about 150ml.
Take off... - 49.2182
Linguini With Anchovy And Caper Sauce
1. Soak the anchovy filets in cool water for 30 minutes. Drain, pat dry, and chop finely. Set aside.
2. In a skillet, heat the oil and saute the garlic until it turns to a light brown. Remove the garlic with a slotted spoon and discard.
3. To the skillet, add... - 35.5806
Splcy Lemon Olive
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water, until firm to the bite.
While pasta is cooking, heat oil in a large frying pan.
Add lemon rind and cook over low heat until sizzling, 2 minutes.
Add anchovies and cook, stirring constantly, until... - 44.6685
Steamed Artichokes With Lemon Anchovy Sauce
To make the artichokes:
1. Place the trimmed artichokes into a saucepan or stockpot large enough to hold them loosely. Add 1 inch of water to the bottom of the pot. Add the lemon slices, thyme, garlic, and olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
2.... - 38.9877
Pound garlic in a mortar.
Add anchovy fillets and olives, and pound well.
Add olive oil, a drop at a time.
Mix in a little vinegar, and season to taste with pepper.
This sauce can be served as a dip for fresh raw vegetables such as fennel, whole radishes,... - 32.6594
Hot Anchovy Sauce
In a small saucepan over medium heat, heat the olive oil, then add the garlic, hot pepper flakes, and anchovies.
Saute until the garlic is golden and the anchovies start to break apart.
To serve, spoon over pasta of your choice and garnish with chopped... - 27.669
Italian Anchovy Sauce
Combine the oil, butter, garlic, anchovies and pepper in a saucepan.
Cook gently over low heat for about 3 minutes.
Add the parsley and cook for 1 minute.
The sauce may be made ahead and refrigerated for up to 2 days. - 30.2642
Garlic Anchovy Sauce
1. In a skillet, heat the oil and add the crushed garlic cloves. Saute until they are a very light tan, then remove and discard them. Do not let the cloves cook longer than light beige or tan. Add the anchovy filet pieces and, with a fork or wooden spoon,... - 24.9473
Place egg yolk, vinegar, garlic, and anchovy fillets in work bowl of food processor or blender and process until smooth.
With machine running, add oil in a thin stream and continue to process until thick. - 23.8161
Anchovy And Caper Sauce
1. In small skillet or saucepan over medium heat, in hot olive oil, cook garlic until golden. Remove skillet from heat; discard garlic. Into oil remaining in skillet, stir anchovies, capers, and lemon juice until mixed, then stir in minced parsley. - 22.8357
Try this version of amazingly delicious Anchovy Sauce recipe. An effortlessly prepared side dish recipe; the Anchovy Sauce is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 22.3397
Anchovy-garlic Sauce Over Vermicelli
Cook vermicelli according to package directions, omitting salt.
Drain well, and set aside.
Saute anchovies and garlic in hot olive oil for 2 minutes.
Pour over hot vermicelli.
Stir in breadcrumbs and parsley.
Serve immediately. - 29.6498
Pasta With Anchovy Sauce
1) In salted water, cook the noodles till they are tender.
2) Drain the anchovies while the noodles are cooking and chop and mash them finely.
3) Cook the anchovies in half of the olive oil till a smooth paste has been formed.
4) In a separate pan,... - 35.347
Chicken With Anchovy Sauce
1. Wash chicken under cold running water, then pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper. Season to taste with black pepper.
2. Heat oil in a heavy-based frypan and cook chicken a few pieces at a time, until brown on both sides. Remove from pan and set aside.... - 37.8464
Anchovy Clam Sauce
In a large skillet heat butter and oil.
Add parsley, onion, garlic, rosemary and crushed red pepper.
Cook until garlic is light brown, about 1 minute.
Drain clam sauce in a sieve, reserving clam liquid and clams separately.
Add clam liquid and wine to... - 35.971
Flsh Fillets With Anchovy Sauce
1. Make sauce: In small saucepan over medium-high heat, in hot olive oil, brown garlic. Remove saucepan from heat; discard garlic. Stir in anchovies, parsley, and lemon juice.
2. Meanwhile, preheat broiler if manufacturer directs. Grease broiling-pan rack on... - 26.6514
Baked Swordfish With Hot Tomato Anchovy And Caper Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375°. In a large frying pan over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add anchovies, hot pepper flakes, and garlic and mash together with back of a wooden spoon until anchovies dissolve in oil, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and water and bring... - 31.0977
Pasta With Anchovies And Basil Sauce
1. Heat the oil and saute garlic and anchovies until garlic is just yellow in color. Turn heat to very low, then toss halved tomatoes, basil leaves, sun-dried tomatoes and capers in with the anchovies and oil.
2. Cook pasta in boiling, salted water until al... - 33.7103
Mushrooms With Anchovy Sauce (funghi Trifolati)
Wipe mushrooms with a damp cloth.
Saute the garlic in the oil for two minutes.
Add the mushrooms and salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and cook for about ten minutes.
Remove mushrooms from the frypan and keep warm.
Stir in the butter or margarine, chopped... - 35.7704
Anchovy Sauce For Pasta
1. Put the basil, garlic, oil, and walnuts in the container of an electric blender or food processor. Blend or process until smooth.
2. Transfer the basil mixture to a medium-sized saucepan. Add the tomatoes, anchovy fillets, and pepper. Bring to a boil,... - 29.1369
Halibut With Mushroom And Anchovy Sauce
This halibut with mushroom and anchovy sauce is a lovely halibut recipe made with white wine and mushrooms. Flavored with anchovy paste and added lemon juice, this halibut recipe is a perfect party dish and is always appreciated! - 46.6599
Spaghetti With Onion Anchovy Sauce
1 . In medium saucepan, combine oil, onions and 2 tablespoons water. Cover and cook over very low heat, stirring occasionally, 1 hour, until onions are very soft.
2. With wooden spoon, mash anchovies into onions; cook 30 seconds. Stir in pasta, Parmesan... - 30.7339
Pork Chops With Anchovy Sauce
1) Rinse anchovies under running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
2) With a sharp paring knife or vegetable peeler cut four orange peels into 1/2-inch-wide strips. Reserve orange.
3) Blend anchovies and butter in food processor... - 46.5673
Bbq Mackerel With Tomato & Anchovy Sauce
1. Pour 3 tbsp oil into a medium frying pan and heat gently, then add the garlic - if it sizzles, the oil is too hot. Cook for about 3 mins until the garlic is just beginning to brown. Stir in the anchovy paste for a couple of mins, then the tomato puree for... - 33.9205
Linguine With Red Anchovy Sauce And Artichoke Hearts
In a saucepan, heat the olive oil and the oil from the 2 cans of anchovies.
Reserve the anchovies for later.
In the oil saute the garlic until soft.
Chop half of the anchovies and, along with the tomatoes, salt, pepper, and basil, add them to the... - 40.8392
Spaghetti With Tomato And Anchovy Sauce
Cook and stir onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons oil in 10-inch skillet until onion is tender.
Stir in tomato sauce, anchovies, pars ley, oregano, salt and pepper.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
Cook and stir bread crumbs in 1... - 31.9788
Anchovy Marinara Sauce
1. In a nonreactive large saucepan, melt butter with olive oil over medium heat. Stir in garlic and cook 1 minute, being very careful not to burn. Stir in anchovy until dissolved, 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Add tomato paste and stir to heat. Stir in tomatoes with... - 32.8397
Salsa Verde Green Sauce
Soak breadcrumbs in a little vinegar.
In a blender or a mortar and pestle, mix egg yolk and anchovies with breadcrumbs, parsley, and capers.
Add olive oil slowly (as in making mayonnaise) until sauce has a fairly liquid consistency.
Season. - 33.725
Macaroni With Anchovies
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Chop the anchovies and cook them in the oil or butter, stirring to make a paste.
Add the tomato sauce and parsley; bring to a boil.
Combine the sauce with the macaroni in a heat-proof dish and sprinkle with grated Parmesan... - 31.9448
Eggplant Pepper Spaghetti Sauce
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet.
Add the garlic and cook until slightly browned.
Stir in the eggplant and tomatoes.
Simmer, covered, about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Uncover and simmer about 15 minutes longer, stirring occasionally.
Blend in... - 36.9238
Agnolotti With Anchovy Pesto
Place garlic, pine nuts, anchovies and basil in food processor. Blend for 30 seconds.
Add oil and cheese; blend to incorporate.
Pour sauce over hot pasta and season with pepper. Mix and serve. - 28.279
Anchovies With Dill And Pimento
Drain the oil from the anchovies into a small bowl and add the lemon juice, shallot, garlic and pepper.
Beat with a fork and add the dill, parsley and chives.
If necessary, add a little olive oil.
Reserve one whole pimento and slice the rest into long, thin... - 36.5029
Mushrooms With Anchovies
1. In a large pan, tip in the oil
2. Add the garlic to the pan
3. Sauté the garlic till its completely golden
4. Discard the garlic
5. Into the same pan, add the mushrooms and cook gently
6. Stir occasionally every five minutes to... - 31.8118
Tomato Anchovy Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 500°. Divide pizza dough in half and roll into two 12-inch circles. Sprinkle each of two baking sheets with 1 tablespoon cornmeal. Place dough circles on cornmeal.
2. Pat anchovies dry. In a small bowl, combine garlic, sauce, oregano, and... - 30.7656
Spinach Fettuccine With Anchovies
1) In a pan, cook the fettuccine in the boiling salted water, until tender.
2) In a saucepan, gently saute the onion in the butter and oil for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the anchovy fillets and saute for a few minutes.
4) Stir in the button mushrooms and... - 46.3032
Hot Anchovy Dip
Heat butter and oil in an earthenware pot just until they begin to foam.
Add garlic, and cook gently.
Then add chopped anchovies, and cook over a very low heat, stirring constantly, until they eventually dissolve.
Garnish with grated truffles, if used.
The... - 30.4502
Anchovy Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Cut a 1/2-inch slice from the tops of the tomatoes; scoop out the insides and reserve the insides for soups or sauces. Season the tomato shells with the salt and pepper; turn the shells upside down on paper toweling. Drain the shells for 10 minutes.
2.... - 31.2526
Hot Anchovy Dip
1) In a pan placed over low heat, heat the oil and butter till the butter has melted.
2) Add the garlic and anchovies and gently simmer for about 10 minutes, occasionally stirring till blended.
3) Transfer the hot dip to a fondue pot and keep... - 36.2426
Tomato And Anchovy Tarts
1) Heat the oven to 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
2) In a bowl, sift the flour and salt and add the lard and margarine and rub with the fingertips until the texture of mix is like breadcrumbs.
3) With the required amount of water, bind the... - 44.4972
1 Combine olives, anchovies and capers and pound together to a paste with a pestle and mortar.
2 Add in the mustard.
3 Gradually pour in the olive oil until a sauce like texture is achieved.
4 Add pepper, salt and lemon juice for... - 36.4605
Combine all ingredients in processor or blender and mix until well blended. - 26.279
1. Chop together very fine the parsley, capers, anchovies, garlic, onion and pickles. Add the potato and grind with a pestle until a coarse, dry green paste is formed.
2. Place the mixture in a bowl and work in just enough of the olive oil (about one... - 36.0112
French Quarter Sauce
Combine all the ingredients and chill thoroughly.
If desired, combine with one finely sieved hard-cooked egg.
Serve over chilled shrimp. - 34.0817
Italian Parsley Sauce
1) Combine all the ingredients, mix well and set aside for 3 hours.
2) Store in the refrigerator for maximum 2 weeks.
3) Serve when desired with the fish, steak, boiled meats, cold meats, or spread over sandwiches or snack crackers. - 35.5064
Fettuccine With Calamari In A Spicy Mediterranean Sauce
1) Cook the Fettuccine al dente, for about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
2) In a large skillet, heat oil and saute garlic on medium till golden. Mix in olives, anchovies, capers and continue to cook for 1 minute.
3) Turn down the flame, add in... - 41.1962
Italian Green Sauce
1) In a small bowl, place the bread slices and pour enough vinegar to cover
2) Allow the bread to soak for 10 minutes, then squeeze out the vinegar and allow to dry
3) In a food processor, add in the bread, parsley, garlic, anchovy, capers and blend... - 42.9766
Best Marinara Sauce
1. Spoon the oil into a nonreactive medium saucepan and place over moderate heat. Add the onions and saute to soften, 3 to 5 minutes. Add the garlic, anchovies and 1/4 cup of the parsley. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Stir in the tomato paste and then the... - 29.4333
Piedmontese Bagna Cauda
1) In a saucepan, heat butter, oil and garlic over lowest possible heat (use asbestos plate) for 15 minutes.
2) Do not boil.
3) Add the anchovies to the butter mixture.
4) Simmer until the anchovies are dissolved.
5) Keep the pan on lowest heat and see... - 35.5029
Tomato Red Pesto
1) In a blender or food processor, process the drained anchovies, salt, garlic, pine nuts and bread crumbs together.
2) Add the pimiento and tomatoes and process to form a red paste.
3) Then add the capers, oregano and parsley, blend well.
4) Add the... - 40.2334
1) In a large pan, saute the onion and garlic in the oil, until soft.
2) Stir in the drained anchovies and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, breaking the fillets with the spoon .
3) Stir in the tomatoes and basil, season lightly with salt and pepper, then... - 37.8868
Tagliatelle With Anchovies And Tuna Fish
Put the oil in a bowl and add the garlic. Cook for 1 minute. Stir in the anchovies, tuna, capers and olives, cover and cook for 3 minutes.
Put the tagliatelle in a deep pot and just cover with boiling water. Add a pinch of salt and a few drops of oil, cover... - 30.8656
Grilled Tuna With Roasted Peppers And Anchovy Parsley Puree
In a small bowl soak the bread crumbs in wine.
In a food processor combine the egg yolks, parsley, anchovies, garlic, and capers until well-blended.
Squeeze the wine from the bread crumbs and add it to the egg mixture.
Add the olive oil and blend until... - 39.9193
Parmesan Fondue With Anchovy Toast
1. In a large non-stick saucepan, infuse cream with garlic.
2. Place the pan over a medium flame and scald the cream.
3. Reduce the flame to low and simmer for 15 minutes till it is reduced by 1/3rd.
4. Take pan off the heat and stir in the cheese... - 42.6564
Puffed Anchovy Pinwheels
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a blender or a food processor, blend the olives, anchovies, capers, lemon juice, mustard and Worcestershire sauce together into a puree.
3) Gradually stir in oil to make a smooth paste.
4)... - 41.8966
Spaghetti With Anchovies Tuna And Peas
1. In a large skillet, heat 3 tablespoons of the butter and the olive oil. When bubbling, saute the onions for 5 minutes; do not allow them to brown. Add the anchovies (and the oil from the container) to the onions and, with a wooden spoon or fork, mash the... - 35.751
Green Noodles And Anchovies
In a saucepan, heat the oil, and brown the garlic.
Discard the garlic.
Stir one-half of the anchovies into the saucepan, cooking, over low heat until they have disintegrated.
Cut the remaining anchovies into 1/2-inch pieces and reserve.
In a warm bowl, place... - 34.9092
Hot Anchovy And Garlic Dip
Hot Anchovy And Garlic Dip is an irresistible delicious side dish recipe. Try this Hot Anchovy And Garlic Dip; I bet you will have a huge fan following among your friends and relatives. - 37.7976
Pasta With Anchovy And Onion
Rinse the anchovies with lukewarm tap water and place in the milk.
Let them soak for 1/2 hour.
Heat a frying pan and add the olive oil.
Saute the onion and garlic until clear.
Dice the anchovies and add to the pan, discarding the milk.
Cook for 2 or 3 minutes... - 39.3585
Linguine With Sun-dried Tomatoes And Anchovies
Don’t you hate it when you forget to defrost something in the morning? Or haven’t had time to do the grocery shopping? You’re left rummaging through cupboards, wondering what to cook for dinner!
Linguine with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Anchovies is a... - 32.9702
Eggs With Anchovies (uova Con Acciughe)
Heat oil in a large saucepan.
Add chopped anchovy fillets, onions, garlic, celery and red pepper.
Saute for ten minutes.
Add the tomatoes and water, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Pour half the sauce in a... - 40.5034
Broccoli With Anchovies Roman Style
1. Break equal size broccoli florets
2. In a large skillet, heat oil over a medium high flame.
3. Lightly fry the garlic in the oil for 1 -2 minutes, then remove with a slotted spoon and discard or reserve for another purpose.
4. Reduce... - 40.1361
Chicken With Sun Dried Tomatoes And Anchovies
In a flameproof casserole, heat the olive oil and fry the onions gently until transparent.
Add the chicken pieces and brown well on all sides.
Sprinkle with the clove, coriander, pepper and honey, then stir, adding some of the tomato liquid if it starts to... - 42.9504
Tomato Anchovy Pasta
Heat olive oil in heavy large skillet over medium high heat.
Add green onions and garlic and saute until soft, about 5 minutes.
Add anchovies and stir 1 minute.
Add tomatoes and simmer until sauce thickens slightly, about 6 minutes. (Can be prepared 2 hours... - 38.0459
Terrine Of Fresh Anchovies
Put the tomatoes, onion and garlic in a small casserole.
Add the vinegar, olive oil, bayleaf, thyme, salt and pepper.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Clean the anchovies: remove the heads and backbones and cut off the tails.
Rinse the fish well... - 45.3023
Anchovy Puttanesca With Pasta
1. In a skillet add olive oil and heat.
2. Add crushed garlic and saute the oil till its golden in color.
3. Add the anchovy fillets. Mash them using a fork.
4. Add tomato puree, oregano, pepper, marjoram and basil in the skillet.
5. Simmer 15 minutes... - 43.0937
Anchovy And Vegetable Pasta Puttanesca
If you are looking for a special recipe to treat your loved ones, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch now and learn to make a tasty treat that everyone is sure to fall in love with. - 94.2682
Broccoli With Garlic & Anchovies
Cut off tough bottoms from broccoli.
Using a sharp knife or potato peeler, peel outer skin.
Divide broccoli and wash thoroughly under cold running water.
Fill a large saucepan two-thirds full with salted water.
Bring water to a boil.
Add broccoli and reduce... - 36.8814
Roman Artichokes Stuffed With Anchovies
1) Take the artichokes and remove chokes from them.
2) Make a mixture of bread crumbs, anchovies, parsley, pepper, and 2 tablespoons olive oil and pour it into centers of artichokes.
3) Take a large kettle and place the remaining oil and water in... - 39.0581
Seared Scallops With Basil Anchovy And Sweet Corn Pudding
1. make the corn pudding: Preheat the oven to 400°. Butter four 1-cup ramekins. In a medium saucepan, combine the corn, milk and heavy cream and simmer over moderately high heat for 2 minutes. Puree half of the mixture in a blender. Return the puree to the... - 35.8549
Lingue Di Passed With Broccoli, Anchovies, And Pignoli
Cut and divide the flowerets from the broccoli stalks (use the stalks for something else).
Cook the flowerets in boiling, salted water for 2 minutes, or until tender but crunchy (do not overcook, they are better underdone than overdone).
In a... - 33.6778
Creamy Cheesy Farfalle With Broccoli And Anchovy
Are you fond of Italian creamy pasta dishes - here is one of the great pasta preparations, which is easy to prepare but delicate to taste. Give it a try after watching the video. It can be perfect for a weeknight's meal or a special dinner with any of your... - 106.638
Egg Noodles And Anchovies
Puree tomatoes in blender; set aside.
Heat oil in skillet and cook garlic and basil 1 minute over medium heat.
Add tomatoes and pieces of jalapeno; mix well and stir in anchovies.
Bring to boil and cook 18 to 20 minutes over low heat.
During cooking, taste... - 38.228
Pasta With Anchovies And Breadcrumbs
Here is an easy to make pasta dish that should please everyone. Pasta With Anchovies And Breadcrumbs. This simple dish has the lovely flavors of anchovies along with the tomatoes and garlic and the crunch of the Panko breadcrumbs. I hope you make this recipe... - 0
Spaghetti Alla Chitarra With Anchovies
In a saucepan, heat the oil, and saute the garlic and onions until soft.
Stir in the tomatoes, and cook over medium heat, stirring, for 10 minutes or until most of the water from the tomatoes has cooked off.
Add the anchovies, raisins, pignoli, fennel, salt,... - 35.2611
Broccoli, Sicilian Style
Cook onion and garlic until onion is soft in hot olive oil in a saucepan.
Blend in a mixture of flour, salt, and pepper.
Heat until bubbly.
Add chicken broth, stirring constantly.
Bring to boiling and cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until sauce thickens.
Blend in... - 36.7102
1. Use a flameproof earthenware or ceramic fondue pot to make the dip.
2. Heat butter and olive oil in the pot over low flame.
3. Add and sauté garlic until lightly browned.
4. Stir in the anchovies.
5. Let the butter mixture simmer, while stirring... - 37.5826
Asparagus With Lemon Parsley Sauce
1 In a food processor or blender, whirl the parsley, anchovies, lemon juice, stock, and capers for about 1 minute or until pureed.
Add the oil and whirl 30 seconds longer; set aside.
2 Arrange the asparagus in a steamer and set over boiling water in a large... - 32.7767
Rub the bottom of a large wooden bowl with the salt.
Add the garlic and anchovy fillets, mash with two forks.
Add the mustard, lemon juice, Worcestershire, Tabasco, vinegar, pepper and oil.
Add the egg yolk and mix well.
Cut the lettuce into... - 43.4219
1. In a bowl, add spring onions, garlic, anchovy fillets, capers, parsley and stir them until they are well mixed.
2. Add lemon juice, oil and mix again.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Serve with Cold meats. - 38.7809
1. To toast pine nuts, spread them on a small cookie sheet and roast in a moderately hot oven (300°F) for 5 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently until they are lightly browned.
2. Remove and let cool.
3. Drain the olives discarding the... - 43.4205
1. In a medium skillet heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil over moderate heat. Add garlic, pepper flakes, tomato, and bread crumbs. Saute 3 minutes. Add chili powder and saute an additional 2 minutes.
2. Transfer mixture to food processor or blender. Add... - 31.3842
Warm Bagna Cauda Dip
Choose a heatproof container that will be only about half filled by the sauce.
In it, combine the butter, olive oil, garlic, and chopped anchovies.
Stir over moderate heat until mixture bubbles. - 24.8165
Warm Caesar Salad
1. Trim away the ends and any wilted outer leaves from the romaine. Separate the leaves, wash them well and dry. Tear the leaves into bite-size pieces, wrap and refrigerate. (The romaine can be prepared to this point up to 1 day ahead.)
2. In a medium... - 39.8281
Shrimp Ravioli With Tomatoes And Olives
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. To make the sauce, heat the oil in a large saute pan over medium heat. Add the anchovies and red pepper flakes and cook for about 4 minutes or until the anchovies "melt."
3. Add the tomatoes and cook, stirring... - 45.1344
Caper And Olive Pizza
1) Preheat the oven to 425°.
2) Peel potatoes and cut into small chunks.
3) Cook in boiling salted water till tender.
4) Blanch, peel and chop tomatoes.
5) Chop anchovy fillets.
6) Drain capers.
7) Pit olives.
8) Meanwhile, sift the... - 45.4536
In a large mortar, pound together the olives, anchovies and capers until they form a paste.
Little by little, stir in enough oil to make a sauce of rather firm consistency.
Then season the mixture with the lemon juice, pepper to taste, and dry mustard if you... - 31.1332
In a large skillet, heat the oil, and saute the anchovies, shallots, sweet red pepper, olives, and raisins over very low heat until the anchovies have dissolved into the oil and the vegetables are soft.
Turn off the heat; stir in the parsley and the hot red... - 38.2968
Original Caesar Salad
One or more days before serving prepare Garlic Olive Oil.
Several hours before serving prepare Caesar Croutons.
Chill salad bowl and dinner plates.
At serving time place romaine in chilled salad bowl.
Drizzle with about 1/3 cup Garlic Olive Oil; drizzle with... - 40.9153
Pizza Macaroni Pie
Cook the macaroni in a large pan in masses of boiling salted water until almost tender; drain, and toss in a generous amount of olive oil.
Cook the onion gently in a little of the milk, then puree the mixture (if you prefer pieces of onion, you can leave the... - 46.6498
1) Carefully read the instructions given on the pizza roll package and allow to rise
2) In a saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil
3) Saute the onion till soft
4) Tip in the tomato sauce, tomato paste, garlic, oregano and salt
5) Cover with a lid... - 45.9158
Caesar Salad Using Chicken Broth
For dressing, in a small mixing bowl mash anchovy fillets with a fork.
Add the chicken broth, egg whites, olive oil or salad oil, lemon juice, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce; beat with a fork or whisk till well combined.
Pour the dressing... - 43.101