- » Anchovy Macaroni
Anchovy Macaroni Recipes
Enjoy our collection of anchovy macaroni recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for anchovy macaroni recipes.
Macaroni Cheese With Anchovies
1. Drain the anchovies, and set enough aside to slice to make a thin lattice over the dish. Chop the rest finely.
2. Cook the macaroni in plenty of boiling, salted water for 10 minutes, or until tender but still firm. Rinse in hot water and drain well.
3.... - 35.7967
Macaroni With Anchovies
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Chop the anchovies and cook them in the oil or butter, stirring to make a paste.
Add the tomato sauce and parsley; bring to a boil.
Combine the sauce with the macaroni in a heat-proof dish and sprinkle with grated Parmesan... - 31.9448
Macaroni With Anchovies And Arugula
1. In a covered 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, bring 2 to 3 quarts water to a boil. Add macaroni and cook, uncovered, until barely tender to bite, about 6 minutes.
2. When macaroni is almost tender, add arugula; stir and cook just until leaves wilt, about... - 31.7425
You May Also Like!
Pizza Macaroni Pie
Cook the macaroni in a large pan in masses of boiling salted water until almost tender; drain, and toss in a generous amount of olive oil.
Cook the onion gently in a little of the milk, then puree the mixture (if you prefer pieces of onion, you can leave the... - 46.6498
Blend mayonnaise, vinegar, milk and salad dressing mix.
Place remaining ingredients in a bowl, add dressing and toss until well mixed.
Serve at once or chill. - 30.8986
Neapolitan Macaroni has a wonderful taste. The macaroni and fish give the Neapolitan Macaroni a sizzling taste. Neapolitan Macaroni is inspired by restaurants internationally. - 35.013
Break the macaroni into short pieces, throw them into rapidly-boiling salted water, boil for 20 min or until tender, then drain well.
Add the macaroni to the sauce, with the cheese, cream or milk, anchovy essence, cayenne, salt and pepper to taste.
Mix well,... - 25.0793
Crisp Topped Macaroni With Tuna
1) Peel and chop the onion.
2) Divide cauliflower into florets and cook in boiling salted water for 4 minutes.
3) Roughly chop anchovies and add to pan with bread crumbs.
4) Preheat the broiler.
5) In a large saucepan, melt 2 tbsp of the... - 44.8512
1) Chop the anchovies.
2) Blanch, peel and cut tomatoes into thin slices.
3) Cook the rigatoni in a large saucepan of boiling salted water till just tender.
4) When cooked, drain in colander.
5) Peel and crush the garlic.
6) In a serving... - 41.5435
Broccoli And Pasta
Broccoli and pasta is a shell macaroni recipe made with vegetables. Flavored with anchovy paste, fresh parsley and onions, the broccoli pasta makes a simple and easy meal that is good to tuck into. Serve with grated parmesan and enjoy! - 44.3839
Place slices from 1 roll on each of 4 serving plates; drizzle with salad dressing; top with lettuce, then macaroni salad, spreading into an even layer to cover rolls.
Top macaroni with layers of sliced egg and cucumber, olive salad and shrimps; garnish with... - 30.0172
Minestra Di Pasta
Heat the olive oil in a saucepan.
Add the garlic, anchovies and parsley.
Cook over low heat five minutes.
Add the undrained chick peas, tomatoes, rosemary and water.
Cover and cook over low heat, stirring frequently, thirty minutes.
Add the cooked macaroni to... - 35.1361
Green And White Pasta Salad
Using mortar and pestle or back of knife, crush garlic with salt and pepper.
In small bowl combine garlic mixture with oil, basil, parsley, and if desired, anchovies; set aside.
In salad bowl combine remaining ingredients; add garlic mixture and toss well to... - 32.9824