- » Anchovy Dip
Anchovy Dip Recipes
Anchovy dips are served with tortilla chips or corn chips and are perfect for those who love anchovies. Anchovy dips contain other flavors that come from red onions or yellow onions and red peppers. The dips use some ... More »
A delicious Anchovy dip ready in minutes! - 39.352
Beat cream cheese and mayonnaise together till well blended.
Add anchovy paste, milk, green onion, lemon juice, garlic powder, and hot pepper sauce.
Serve with vegetable dippers. - 36.3939
Anchovy Celery Dip
Drain oil from anchovy fillets, reserving 2 teaspoons.
Mash anchovies with garlic until smooth.
Stir in vinegar, then reserved oil.
Spoon into small bowl; surround with raw vegetables. - 34.7571
1.Take a small mixing bowl, put cream cheese with anchovy paste, green onion tops, green olives, lemon juice, milk and Worcestershire sauce in it.
2.Beat the mixture at medium until foamy.
4.Serve with crisp foods. - 34.062
Party Anchovy Dip
Want to make a difference to your party ? Try this tasty party Anchovy dip. A quick and easy formula to bring a smile to anyone's face. - 33.9296
Anchovy Chip Dip
1. Combine all the ingredients and mix well
2. Set aside to chill till required
3. Serve alongside sandwiches and potato chips. - 32.6885
1) Rinse the anchovy fillets thoroughly to remove the excess oil and salt.
2) In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients together, stir continuously and cook, until the mixture is smooth.
3) In a small bowl transfer the mixture and refrigerate until... - 29.7072
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together.
2) Beat until the dip is smooth and thoroughly blended.
3) Use the Anchovy Dip as required. - 29.6299
Anchovy Dip is best with assorted crackers and is rich with the flavor of cream cheese, lemon juice and anchovy. I try this recipe often and is one of my favorites. Give this Anchovy Dip a try today, believe me - its way too easy. - 27.4883
Combine all ingredients in small mixer bowl.
Beat at medium speed on electric mixer till light and fluffy.
Chill. - 27.4286
Anchovy Dip For Raw Vegetables
Combine all ingredients in a medium-size bowl.
Serve with raw vegetables radishes, celery and carrot sticks, cherry tomatoes, broccoli flowerets or thinly sliced zucchini. - 26.2981
Combine all ingredients in work bowl of blender or food processor and process until smooth.
Transfer to serving dish.
Chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Use as a dip for crackers or fresh crudites - 25.4142
Anchovy Dip Recipes By Category