- » Anchovy
Anchovy is a small-sized, green colored ocean fish acclaimed for its strong flavor. This fish, an essential ingredient for many seafood dishes, mostly inhabits the Atlantic, Pacific and Indian oceans. The fish tastes ... More »
Baccala, Pasta With Anchovies, Seafood Salad
Cathy here is making some traditional Italian fare in this video – Baccala(salted cod), Pasta with Anchovies, Seafood Salad! It is a Holiday tradition for Italians to make seafood. Maybe, you should try seafood for a change, now that the Holidays are here.... - 88.421
Croatian Makarska Anchovy Salad
In this video, Robin Benzle is bringing a refreshing and flavor-packed chopped salad straight from Makarska, Croatia. The beauty of this recipe is that it has just 5 ingredients and no cooking is involved. Yummy and healthy. You'll love it! - 79.834
Anchovy Broccoli Salad
1. Follow package directions to cook broccoli.
2. Alternately drain whole fresh stalks, cover, and chill.
3. In a small bowl or blender bowl add anchovy paste, onion, garlic, parsley, pimiento, vinegar, lemon juice, sour cream or yogurt, mayonnaise,... - 50.1413
Purple Sprouted Broccoli With Anchovy Sauce
To make the sauce, pour the milk into a large pan.
Peel the garlic and add whole to the pan along with the sprig of rosemary.
Bring to the boil then reduce the heat and simmer very gently for 20 minutes or until the liquid has reduced to about 150ml.
Take off... - 49.4207
Garlicky Green Goddess Mould
1. Add gelatin to water in sprinkling form so that it gets soften.
2. Stir the mix against low heat until the mix gets completely dissolved.
3. Remove the mix from flame and cool it slightly.
4. In a blender, add gelatin blend with yogurt, sour cream,... - 48.1183
Anchovy Biscuit Creams
1. Take a bowl, sift flour and cayenne and spoon some butter.
2. Make stiff dough after adding anchovy essence, egg yolk, lemon juice and cold water. Add little cold water if dough seems dry.
3. Take lightly floured board and turn the dough over it.... - 47.1373
Cheese And Anchovy Aigrettes
Melt the butter in the water in a pan, then bring to the boil.
Add the flour and salt all at once and beat until the mixture forms a smooth paste which leaves the sides of the pan clean.
Leave to cool slightly.
Gradually beat in the egg, incorporating as much... - 47.0569
Rice Salad With Anchovy Dressing
1) In boiling salted water, cook rice for 15 minutes till tender.
2) Drain the rice and rinse under cold water to cool.
3) Drain anchovies and reserve half for garnish.
4) Peel the carrot and make shallow grooves at intervals lengthwise.
5)... - 46.4269
1. On a chopping board, chop onion and garlic finely.
2. On a chopping board, cut most of anchovy fillets into small pieces.
3. In a pan, melt butter. Fry onion and garlic until they become tender but are not browned.
4. Add cornflour... - 46.2426
1)In a skillet, heat oil.
2) Add garlic and anchovies and saute for 3-4 minutes.
3)Stir in parsley, pepper, tomato paste and water and bring to a boil
4) Crumble in bread and simmer soup for atleast... - 46.1182
Fillet Of Salmon With Anchovies And Tomatoes
1.Wipe the salmon with a paper towel.
2.Coat one side of each salmon with flour.
3.In a skillet, heat butter on medium heat and stir in the salmon with floured side facing down.
4.Cook the fish until golden for 11/2- 2 minutes.
5.Flip... - 46.1136
Roast Turkey With Anchovies
Rinse turkey with running water.
Dry with paper towels.
Fry until transparent.
Add onion; stir fry until golden.
Stir in veal, bread cubes, and milk.
Remove from heat.
Finely chop or mash anchovies.
Mix in butter, lemon peel and juice, and pepper;... - 45.9703
Duck Breasts With Radishes Anchovy And Orange
Heat a large, ovenproof skillet, preferably cast-iron, over medium heat.
Score the duck skin a few times with a very sharp knife, and season the duck breasts with salt and pepper.
Add the breasts to the pan, skin side down, and cook until the fat has rendered... - 45.697
For getting the pizza dough ready, you will need to stir sugar into warm milk and add yeast.
Set it up for 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
Sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
Pour in... - 45.2477
Pork Chops With Anchovy Sauce
1) Rinse anchovies under running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
2) With a sharp paring knife or vegetable peeler cut four orange peels into 1/2-inch-wide strips. Reserve orange.
3) Blend anchovies and butter in food processor... - 45.1168
Indulge in life's real pleasure with this Stuffed Smelts and enjoy the real fun of cooking with this wondeful recipe. With the most popular combinations on trial, this Stuffed Smelts is sure to catch everyone's fancy! - 44.8124
Pike Or Carp Stuffed With Anchovies
The pike or carp stuffed with anchovies is one of our special fishing day recipes. Stuffed with a mix of fish liver, eggs, breadcrumbs and butter, the pike is baked and topped with sour sour cream hlafway through. A lovely and delicous recipe for pike or... - 44.7526
Tomato And Anchovy Tarts
1) Heat the oven to 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
2) In a bowl, sift the flour and salt and add the lard and margarine and rub with the fingertips until the texture of mix is like breadcrumbs.
3) With the required amount of water, bind the... - 44.7192
Anchovy Buttered Fish Steaks
1. Preheat the grill to moderate heat.
2. Chop steaks into serving size pieces.
3. Season it with salt and pepper.
4. In a cup, blend lemon juice, anchovy paste, butter, paprika, and parsley to make a sauce.
5. On a greased, hinged, long... - 44.6091
Roasted Peppers, Anchovies, And Basil
1. Prepare the broiler by preheating it.
2. Cut bell peppers in half lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes.
Place pepper halves, skin sides up, on a foil-lined baking sheet; flatten with hand.
Broil 15 minutes or until blackened.
Place in a plastic bag;... - 44.4529
Creamy Anchovy Salad
Creamy Anchovy salad can be served as a dip or spread with crackers or on toasts. An amazingly easy way to whip up a tasty dish. Try it!! - 44.4291
Fillet Steaks With Anchovy Butter
1. To make the anchovy butter in a bowl, mix the butter with the anchovies such that they are well blended.
2. Then preferably with a blender or a food processor, mix the lemon juice, parsley along with lot of pepper.
3. A pulse button on the processor... - 44.1317
Roast Cod With Anchovy And Garlic
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas mark 6.
Soak the anchovies in cold water for 30 minutes.
Drain, then, in a food processor, blend the anchovies, with the mint and half the garlic to a smooth paste.
Make four 2.5 cm incisions in each of the cod steaks and... - 43.7593
Pasta With Spinach And Anchovies
Pasta With Spinach And Anchovies is easy to make recipe. Pasta With Spinach And Anchovies tastes nice. Pasta With Spinach And Anchovies can be tried by cheese lovers. - 43.7392
Baked Salmon With Green Beans And Anchovies
Drop green beans in boiling water; cook for 1 minute.
Place the green beans, tomatoes and olives in a bowl.
Toss in the olive oil, a pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper.
Squeeze 1/2 of a lemon over both sides of the salmon fillets; season both sides... - 43.7116
Whiting Fillets With Anchovy Cream
Mix the white wine and fish bouillon (stock) powder together in a bowl.
Cover and microwave on HIGH fori minute.
Puree the anchovy fillets and the butter in a food processor.
Rinse the whiting fillets and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Spread one side of each... - 43.5178
Anchovy Puttanesca With Pasta
1. In a skillet add olive oil and heat.
2. Add crushed garlic and saute the oil till its golden in color.
3. Add the anchovy fillets. Mash them using a fork.
4. Add tomato puree, oregano, pepper, marjoram and basil in the skillet.
5. Simmer 15 minutes... - 43.3125
Anchovy And Bacon Rolls
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Grease a cookie sheet lightly.
3) From the top of each roll, cut a small slice and carefully hollow out the bread-€™s center with your fingers to leave a neat, empty shell.
4) Make... - 43.2212
Anchovy Scrambled Eggs
This Anchovy Scrambled Eggs recipe is an uncomplicated one which even a toddler can put together. Its easy and takes very little time in preparation. Try this Anchovy Scrambled Eggs, there is no way you can go wrong with this recipe. - 43.1637
Pepper Anchovy And Tomato Salad
1) Peel tomatoes, slice and remove seeds.
2) Drain anchovy fillets and rinse in cold water to remove oil and salt.
3) Skin and crush garlic.
4) Place peppers under a hot broiler. Alternately pierce with fork and hold over a gas flame.... - 42.6329
Puffed Anchovy Pinwheels
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a blender or a food processor, blend the olives, anchovies, capers, lemon juice, mustard and Worcestershire sauce together into a puree.
3) Gradually stir in oil to make a smooth paste.
4)... - 42.1132
Meat And Anchovy Pirozhki
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F. Grease and flour a cookie sheet.
3) In a heavy saucepan, melt butter or margarine. Add in the onion and saute till golden brown.
4) Stir in the beef, anchovy fillets, parsley, dill and chopped egg pieces.... - 42.0088
Pepper Anchovy And Tomato Salad
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Rince the anchovy with running cold water.
3) In preheated grill, place... - 41.9725
Parsley Anchovy Potato Salad
Place potatoes in 1 inch boiling water; cover and cook just until tender when pierced (about 30 minutes).
Drain, cool, peel (if desired), and thinly slice into a salad bowl.
Add parsley, celery, and onion.
In a small bowl, mash together egg, garlic, and... - 41.7921
Red Snapper In Garlic Anchovy Marinade
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
3. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl
4. Allow to marinate for one hour
5. Add the fish to the preheated plank
6. Bake for 30 minutes or till done
7. Use the remaining... - 41.7656
Broad Bean Courgette And Anchovy Salad
1. Slice the courgettes in to thin slices.
2. Place the broad beans in a steel colander and immerse in a saucepan of boiling salted water for 5 minutes until tender crisp.
3. Remove the colander from the boiling water and refresh the beans in cold... - 41.741
Chicken With Sun Dried Tomatoes And Anchovies
In a flameproof casserole, heat the olive oil and fry the onions gently until transparent.
Add the chicken pieces and brown well on all sides.
Sprinkle with the clove, coriander, pepper and honey, then stir, adding some of the tomato liquid if it starts to... - 41.506
Red Mullet With Anchovies And Orange
1. Cut 4 of the anchovy fillets into quarters
2. Make 2 slashes in each side of the mullet
3. Place a piece of the anchovy into the mullet
4. Dip the mullets in the seasoned flour
5. Grill the mullet for five minutes under a very hot... - 41.438
1. In a 5- to 6-quart pan, combine broth, vinegar, wine, bay leaves, thyme, salt, and 1 cup water.
2. Break off artichoke leaves down to fleshy bottoms (save leaves to cook for other uses, if desired). With a vegetable peeler or knife, trim fibers from... - 41.3607
Baked Pike Stuffed With Mushrooms, Anchovies And Bread Crumbs
1) Preheat oven to 450Â°F before baking.
2) Rinse the fish under cold running water and pat dry it inside and out with paper towels.
3) In a heavy 6- to 8-inch skillet, over moderate heat, sautÃ© bacon until it has delivered enough... - 41.249
Rotelli With Spinach And Anchovies
1) In a pan, cook the rotelli in the boiling salted water, until tender.
2) In a large frying pan, saute the garlic gently for 30 seconds.
3) Stir in the anchovies and cook for another 30 seconds.
4) Stir in the spinach and cook until the mixture is... - 40.9617
Oatmeal Herrings With Peppers And Anchovies
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas mark 6.
Make 2 diagonal slashes in each side of each herring.
Cut each rasher of bacon into 8 pieces and insert into the slashes in the herrings.
Dip the herrings in the milk, then smother all over with the... - 40.8263
Breaded Veal Or Turkey Or Chicken Scallops And Anchovy Butter
1) Add anchovies to the butter and keep it in a small dish or wraps small pats of it in waxed paper.
2) Chill by keeping it in the refrigerator.
3) Add salt and pepper to the flour.
4) Take a plastic bag and beat the scallops until... - 40.7606
Eggs With Anchovies (uova Con Acciughe)
Heat oil in a large saucepan.
Add chopped anchovy fillets, onions, garlic, celery and red pepper.
Saute for ten minutes.
Add the tomatoes and water, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Pour half the sauce in a... - 40.7132
Salmon With Anchovy Butter
Melt 1-2 tablespoons of the butter in a bowl in the micro wave oven for 1 minute on HIGH.
Stir the flour in well.
Add the milk and microwave for 2 minutes on HIGH, stirring mid-way through the cooking time.
Stir in the sour cream (creme fraiche).
Rinse the... - 40.5988
Broccoli With Anchovies Roman Style
1. Break equal size broccoli florets
2. In a large skillet, heat oil over a medium high flame.
3. Lightly fry the garlic in the oil for 1 -2 minutes, then remove with a slotted spoon and discard or reserve for another purpose.
4. Reduce... - 40.356
Anchovy Stuffed Peppers
Cut thin slice from stem end of peppers and remove seeds and membranes.
Cover peppers with boiling salted water; simmer for 5 minutes and drain.
Drain oil from anchovies and saute onion and garlic in the oil until onion is golden.
Remove from heat, discard... - 40.1984
Grilled Tuna With Roasted Peppers And Anchovy Parsley Puree
In a small bowl soak the bread crumbs in wine.
In a food processor combine the egg yolks, parsley, anchovies, garlic, and capers until well-blended.
Squeeze the wine from the bread crumbs and add it to the egg mixture.
Add the olive oil and blend until... - 40.1355
1) Trim excess fat off the steak.
2) Moisten the meat and sprinkle with meat tenderizer, as per label directions.
3) Place on the rack in a broiler pan.
4) Dust the top of the steak with 1 tablespoon of flour, then lightly brush with oil.
5) Place 3... - 39.7688
Chuck With Herb Anchovy Sauce
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
2. Trim fats from chuck and arrange it in baking dish. (12x8x2) inches.
3. Roast chuck for an hour and strain off the fat.
4. Take a bowl and combine cream of celery soup, chopped onions, chopped canned... - 39.5476
Rub cavity of fish with salt and pepper.
Cook and stir onion and mushrooms in 2 tablespoons margarine until onion is tender.
Mix onion, mushrooms, bread crumbs, anchovies, milk and parsley.
Spoon into cavity of fish.
Close opening with skewers; lace with... - 39.4778
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Cut bread and cheese into small squares.
Thread alternately onto four skewers.
Arrange in an ovenproof dish so that each end of the skewer is supported by the rim.
Melt half of the butter and brush generously over the... - 39.304
1) In a screw top jar, mix all the ingredients for the dressing in a screw top jar and shake well. Chill it.
2) In a large bowl, mix together cooked rice, flaked tuna fish, cooked peas, pepper, gherkins and olives.
3) Add and toss the dressing in the... - 39.274
1) In a blender, add all the dressing ingredients together, blend thoroughly.
2) In a large salad bowl, mix all the salad ingredients together.
3) Pour over 1/3 of the dressing and toss, until thoroughly coated.
4) Serve the Windsor Salad,... - 39.2702
Hot Anchovy Dip
Cut off long stalks and bruised leaves from fennels.
Slice ends off bulbous bases.
Wash and dry fennels.
Cut into quarters, then horizontally into thick slices.
Wash and dry celery hearts, peppers, radishes and asparagus.
Slice celery hearts in half... - 39.2295
Veal With Anchovies And Tuna (vitello Con Acciughe E Tonno)
Place veal in a large saucepan with the wine, onion, carrot, celery, bay leaf and salt and pepper to taste.
Slowly bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and cook, covered, until the veal is tender, about 1 1/2 hours.
Remove meat from the broth, drain and pat dry.
Mash... - 39.2113
Anchovy Cheese Ball
In mixer bowl beat cream cheese and butter or margarine with electric mixer.
Beat in anchovy paste, paprika, caraway, and mustard; blend well.
Line a small bowl with clear plastic wrap; turn mixture into bowl.
Cover; chill several hours or overnight.
Unmold... - 39.0674
Cheese And Anchovy Snack
1. Preheat the oven by setting it at medium heat.
2. Take a cutting board and cut the bread into ¼ inch thick slanting wedges.
3. Add a slice of cheese on top of each wedge.
4. Take a baking pan and arrange the bread within it with... - 38.9173
Anchovy And Egg Sandwich
1. Using a pestle and mortar or in a liquidizer pound together the anchovies, egg yolks, cheese, cayenne and cream, using enough of the cream to make a smooth blend.
2. Coat the bread with the butter.
3. With the anchovy and egg mixture spread half the... - 38.8109
Anchovies With Onign Rings
1) In a mortar, place the anchovy fillets and 1 tablespoon oil, then grind them together to form a smooth paste.
2) Add the parsley, capers, crumbs and garlic, then continue to grind further and blend the paste well. Alternately, puree in a blender.
3)... - 38.7192
Veal Roast With Anchovies And Garlic
1. Peel and sliver the garlic cloves.
2. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F before you roast the veal.
3. Coat the anchovies with chopped basil.
4. Stuff them along with the garlic slivers into the folds on the veal roast.
5. Arrange... - 38.6536
Italian Tomato, Anchovy And Olive Sauce
1. In a pan, pour the olive oil and heat it
2. Tehn add the next 3 ingredeints to the pan and cook for about 5 minutes, until the liquids in the pan evaporates completely
3. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the next 2 ingredeints, season to... - 38.5386
Tomatoes Stuffed With Anchovies And Rice
1 Scoop out the tomatoes. Wash the rice under running cold water until the water is clear.
2 Bring to a boil a pan of salted water, twice the volume of the rice (i.e. 1 1/4 cups). Add the rice, simmer for about 12 minutes or until tender, then drain and... - 38.1773
Hot Anchovy And Garlic Dip
Hot Anchovy And Garlic Dip is an irresistible delicious side dish recipe. Try this Hot Anchovy And Garlic Dip; I bet you will have a huge fan following among your friends and relatives. - 38.0164
Anchovy And Egg Custard
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Heat the milk till it has reached the boiling point and then remove it from the heat. Allow to cool a little.
3) Fork together the eggs lightly, with some seasoning. Combine the seasoned... - 37.8321
Chicken With Anchovies
Slit the skin of the chickens, and insert anchovies in slits as in larding meat.
Put chicken, broth, lemon juice, and bacon into a flameproof casserole or dutch oven.
Cover; simmer about 1 hour, or until chicken is tender.
Spoon hot rice onto platter.
Set... - 37.6699
Brush steaks with oil and crushed garlic.
Let marinate at least an hour, longer if possible.
Cream butter until soft.
Add anchovy paste gradually, using amount to taste.
Add lemon juice and pepper.
Make into 4 balls or pats.
Put in... - 37.3466
Broccoli With Garlic & Anchovies
Cut off tough bottoms from broccoli.
Using a sharp knife or potato peeler, peel outer skin.
Divide broccoli and wash thoroughly under cold running water.
Fill a large saucepan two-thirds full with salted water.
Bring water to a boil.
Add broccoli and reduce... - 37.1027
Put all the dressing ingredients in the blender goblet and blend to a smooth puree.
Mix together the lettuce and croutons in a salad bowl.
Pour over about one-quarter of the dressing and toss well.
The remainder of the dressing will keep in a covered... - 36.9976
Anchovy, Olive And Caper Sauce
1) In a food processor, puree the olives, anchovy, capers and garlic
2) Add in the olive oil through the feed in a steady stream
3) Add in the salt and cayenne pepper to taste
4) Blend till it emulsifies
5) The tapenade can be stored in the... - 36.9912
Olive And Anchovy Sauce
1) Using a mortar and pestle, pound together the olives, anchovies and capers until they form a paste.
2) To a bowl, transfer this mixture.
3) Slowly, stir in enough oil to make a sauce rather firm.
4) With lemon juice, pepper and dry mustard, season... - 36.9559
Anchovy Potato Salad
For dressing, combine all ingredients in a jar.
Refrigerate 1 or 2 hours before serving.
For salad, combine anchovies with remaining ingredients, except eggs, capers, salt, and pepper.
Add the salad dressing and toss to coat.
Garnish with eggs and... - 36.9133
Shrimps With Anchovy Butter
Using a pair of kitchen shears split shrimps down the back shell but do not cut through the last tail segment.
Peel off the shell but leave the last tail segment intact.
Rinse and dry shrimps.
Arrange them on 6 skewers and place over charcoal.
Brush lightly... - 36.8132
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F (mark 8).
2) Roll out and cut the pastry into strips that matchs the anchovy length and is 1/8 inch thick.
3) Place an anchovy on each pastry strip and drizzle with the lemon juice.
4) Twist each pair... - 36.7245
Anchovies With Dill And Pimento
Drain the oil from the anchovies into a small bowl and add the lemon juice, shallot, garlic and pepper.
Beat with a fork and add the dill, parsley and chives.
If necessary, add a little olive oil.
Reserve one whole pimento and slice the rest into long, thin... - 36.7058
1. In a napkin, fold the oysters to absorb excess of moisture.
2. In the top pan of a chafing dish placed over hot water, melt butter.
3. Blend in anchovy paste with melted butter.
4. Add eggs and scramble into the mixture.
5. When the... - 36.6508
In a bowl, crush anchovies with a fork.
Stir in all other ingredients, except bread, and mash to make a paste.
Under the broiler, toast bread on one side only.
Spread the untoasted side with the anchovy mixture, pressing down firmly.
Place under the broiler;... - 36.5332
Broccoli With Anchovy And Trottole
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, add the pasta and boil for 8-12 minutes or until the pasta is al dente and still has a bite.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large saucepan, add the garlic and heat gently for 1-2 minutes to release the... - 36.4653
Hot Anchovy Dip
1) In a pan placed over low heat, heat the oil and butter till the butter has melted.
2) Add the garlic and anchovies and gently simmer for about 10 minutes, occasionally stirring till blended.
3) Transfer the hot dip to a fondue pot and keep... - 36.4517
Chicken With Anchovy Sauce
1. Wash chicken under cold running water, then pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper. Season to taste with black pepper.
2. Heat oil in a heavy-based frypan and cook chicken a few pieces at a time, until brown on both sides. Remove from pan and set aside.... - 36.3898
Mixed Salad With Anchovy Dressing
1. Wash radicchio and lettuce leaves and tear into pieces.
2. Arrange radicchio and lettuce with alfalfa, feta cheese, orange wedges and parsley, decoratively on a salad plate.
3. Pour over combined oil, pepper, orange juice and mashed anchovy fillets. - 36.3825
Anchovy Pizza (pizza Con Acciughe)
Anchovy Pizza (Pizza Con Acciughe) is truly an anchovy treat with an Italian twist. The Anchovy Pizza (Pizza Con Acciughe) is easy to prepare, provided that you have the basic pizza dough ready. Check out the recipe of Anchovy Pizza (Pizza Con Acciughe). - 36.1129
Seared Scallops With Basil Anchovy And Sweet Corn Pudding
1. make the corn pudding: Preheat the oven to 400°. Butter four 1-cup ramekins. In a medium saucepan, combine the corn, milk and heavy cream and simmer over moderately high heat for 2 minutes. Puree half of the mixture in a blender. Return the puree to the... - 36.0645
Broad Bean Salad With Anchovy Dressing
Drop broad beans into pan of boiling water, boil 3 minutes, drain, rinse under cold water.
Peel skins from broad beans.
Quarter tomatoes and eggs.
Combine broad beans, tomatoes, eggs and olives in salad bowl.
Pour Anchovy Dressing over, toss lightly.
Anchovy... - 35.9778
Spaghetti With Anchovies Tuna And Peas
1. In a large skillet, heat 3 tablespoons of the butter and the olive oil. When bubbling, saute the onions for 5 minutes; do not allow them to brown. Add the anchovies (and the oil from the container) to the onions and, with a wooden spoon or fork, mash the... - 35.9482
Grilled Chicken Anchovy
Preheat barbecue at MEDIUM.
Pat anchovy filets dry to remove any oil, then mash in mortar.
Mix butter, horseradish, lemon juice and cayenne pepper with anchovy until well blended.
Force mixture through sieve using wooden spoon, then spread on both sides of... - 35.9456
Linguini With Anchovy And Caper Sauce
1. Soak the anchovy filets in cool water for 30 minutes. Drain, pat dry, and chop finely. Set aside.
2. In a skillet, heat the oil and saute the garlic until it turns to a light brown. Remove the garlic with a slotted spoon and discard.
3. To the skillet, add... - 35.8012
Egg And Anchovy Mousse
Slice eggs; process in food processor.
Drain anchovy fillets well on absorbent paper; place on chopping block.
Sprinkle with 1/4 tea spoon lemon juice.
Mash into smooth paste.
Place butter in mixer bowl; beat with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add... - 35.7396
1. Take a bowl, add anchovies. Using a fork, crush the anchovies. Add all the ingredients, excluding bread. Mash well so that the mixture resembles a paste.
2. Place bread underneath the broiler and toast one side. Spread anchovy mixture on the... - 35.6567
Broiled Salmon With Anchovy Sauce
Wash anchovy fillets and mash into paste.
Melt butter and stir in flour.
Pour in milk gradually, stirring constantly over medium heat until sauce has thickened.
Add anchovy paste and blend well.
Keep sauce hot while you broil salmon on greased pan or wire... - 35.6004
Pasta With Anchovy Sauce
1) In salted water, cook the noodles till they are tender.
2) Drain the anchovies while the noodles are cooking and chop and mash them finely.
3) Cook the anchovies in half of the olive oil till a smooth paste has been formed.
4) In a separate pan,... - 35.573
Anchovy And Garlic Stuffed Eggs
This Anchovy And Garlic Stuffed Eggs is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Enjoy this Anchovy And Garlic Stuffed Egg dish with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 35.4036
Black Tapenade With Sea Bass, Flageolet Beans And Roasted Tomatoes
1. Put the olives, anchovy fillets, crushed garlic and capers into a food processor or blender and blend to a rough puree. Add 5 tablespoons of the virgin olive oil, the lemon juice and salt and pepper and briefly blend once more.
2. Put the fish steaks... - 35.402
Pike Or Carp Stuffed With Anchovies
This Pike or Carp Stuffed With Anchovies tastes terrific ! An interesting medley of seafood is this Pike or Carp Stuffed With Anchovies. Try this and let me know if you share my passion for this. - 35.3259
Anchovy spread is great on toast and with crackers. A wonderful spread and dip you can now have delicious appetizers for your gathering without much effort. Try it. - 35.1241
Haddock With Anchovies
1 Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2 Clean and wash the fish. Season with salt. Make several small incisions across the backbone of the fish with a sharp knife. Cut the anchovy fillets into thin strips and place in the slits.
3 Place the fish in a greased baking... - 35.0917
Anchovies And Potatoes
Saute sliced onions in 1 tablespoon butter.
Place potatoes, onions and anchovy fillets in alternate layers in buttered baking dish, finishing with layer of potatoes.
Add a little juice from anchovy can.
Dot with remaining butter.
Bake in moderately hot (4000)... - 34.9768
1. In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together
2. Remove the butter and shape it into a cube
3. Wrap with plastic or greaseproof paper and chill till required
4. Serve with any variety of roasted or broiled fish or roasted... - 34.5805
Watercress & Potato Salad With Anchovy Dressing
1. Boil the potatoes in salted water for 8-10 mins until just tender, then drain and leave to cool. Prepare a bowl of iced water. In a separate pan, boil the beans for 3-4 mins until just cooked with a slight crunch. Drain, refresh in the iced water, then... - 34.2718
On a floured surface, roll out pastry dough 1/4 inch (5 mm) thick.
Cut out 2-1/2-inch (6-cm) rounds with a fluted cutter.
Place a halved anchovy fillet on half the dough rounds.
Brush edges of each round with egg yolk; join rounds together in pairs, sealing... - 34.0068
Anchovy Recipes By Category