- » Ancho Powder
Ancho Powder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ancho powder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ancho powder recipes.
Cilantro Pasta With Blackened Chicken In Ancho Chile, Garlic Sauce
Process the pasta.
Cut into desired shape.
Blend all the seasoning together.
Reserve 1 tbsp (15 ml) of seasoned blend.
Dust the chicken with the seasonings.
Heat 3 tbsp (45 ml) of oil in a skillet to very hot.
Fry the chicken a few strips at a time for 2... - 41.2565
Dan’s Traditional Texas Chili Powder
To make Dan’s traditional Texas chili powder, combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mixing thoroughly. Pour into an airtight container and store in a cool, dark place.
Cut the beef into even cubes and remove any sinew; leave a little fat on the meat to... - 29.6588
Red Chile Deviled Eggs
Put the eggs in a medium saucepan and add enough cold water to cover them by 1 inch. Bring just to a boil over high heat, then turn off the heat, cover the pot, and let sit for 15 minutes.
Drain the eggs and run under cold water to cooL Remove the shell from... - 23.971
All Purpose Rub
A multi purpose rub that works on all meat and poultry - 35.5009
Butternut Squash With Homemade Harissa
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. On a work surface, using the flat side of a chef's knife, mash the whole garlic clove to a paste with a pinch of salt. Scrape the garlic paste into a small bowl and stir in the tomato paste and fresh lemon juice. Add the ancho... - 28.0645
Smoked Beer Butt Chicken
A whole chicken that is just over flowing with juice and talk about tender mmmmmmm perfect for cookouts and to make a name for yourself - 38.5274
Southwest Baked Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
2. Defrost, and wash chicken quarters.
3. In a large dish, put tortilla crumbs. Add adobo, chipotle chili powder, and Ancho chili powder in it.
4. Season it with salt and pepper. Mix well.
5. Grease a cookie... - 100.113
Chicken Chili Mole Tacos
1. Heat the oil in a nonstick Dutch oven over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until golden, about 7 minutes. Add the cocoa powder, chili powder, cumin, cinnamon, salt, sugar, and oregano; cook, stirring constantly, until... - 31.6921
My first time making tamales like this. They turned out so good, nothing like the store bought ones. - 121.492
Sauteed Chickpeas With Ham And Kale
1. In a small saucepan, cook the annato seeds in the olive oil over low heat for about 5 minutes. Remove the saucepan from the heat and let stand for 5 minutes. Strain the oil through a sieve set over a small bowl and discard the annatto seeds.
2. In a large... - 28.1895
Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Cut tops off bell peppers, discard seeds and membranes. Cook peppers in boiling water 5 minutes, drain.
3. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallots, saute 3 minutes or until tender. Add mushrooms,... - 31.26
Pomegranate Beef Fajitas
A wonderful combination of exotic fruit and beef straight from RC's Briskethouses Kitchen - 43.654
Mexican Shrimp Cocktail
Bring a medium pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
Add the shrimp and cook until they are just opaque in the center, about 3 minutes.
Drain, cool under cold running water, and pat dry with paper towels.
Meanwhile, combine the ketchup, bell pepper, orange... - 37.4596
Grilled Shrimp With Mango Salsa
1 Grate 1 teaspoon zest from the lime. Juice the lime. Combine the lime juice, lime and orange zests, and shrimp in a large bowl. Stir in the jalapeho, chili powder, garlic, cumin, salt, and cayenne. Cover and refrigerate the shrimp mixture 30 minutes.
2 Mean... - 35.8656
Rc's Ribs Smokin Chefs Episode 2
A preview of how RC holds the title for best ribs in Oklahoma. A perfect episode for grillers, funny and entertaining yet instructional - 40.5325
Mexican Black Bean Soup
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add the onion and bell pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is softened, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the garlic, chili powder, and cumin and cook for 30 seconds long.
Add the broth, corn,... - 39.3056
Mild Turkey Chili With Cilantro Cream
1. Heat the oil in a nonstick Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until golden, about 5 minutes. Add the zucchini, cumin, and chili powder; cook, stirring occasionally, until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
2.... - 32.451
Tequila Pork Chile Verde
Heat the canola oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Combine cornmeal and chile powder in a medium bowl.
Add pork, tossing to coat.
Remove pork from bowl, reserving any remaining cornmeal mixture.
Add pork to pan; saute 5 minutes or... - 43.7609
Classic Deviled Eggs
1. In a medium saucepan, cover the eggs with cold water and bring to a rolling boil. Cover, remove from the heat and let stand for 12 minutes.
2. Immediately drain the eggs and gently shake the pan to lightly crack the shells. Fill the pan with cold water and... - 26.77
Grilled Lamb And Turkish Ravioli
Take a look at this impressive video that shares a fabulous recipe for a gourmet style grilled lamb and Turkish ravioli. Watch this video for a great cooking experience and try out the excellent recipe that is bound to amaze your guests. Check it out... - 119.173
South Of The Border Cheese Balls
Soak tortillas in milk and mash with half the cheese and the red chili.
Add the flour, baking powder, and salt and form into little fat cakes.
Fry until crisp in deep hot fat.
Sprinkle rest of the grated cheese on top. - 27.2295
Mexican Ice Cream
Looking for a chilly dessert with a little KICK in the taste buds?! Then try this on for flavor... - 110.975
How To Cook Beef & Pulled Pork Mexican Lasagna
1.Grease a 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
2.Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3.Place a large frying pan on medium high flame and heat oil in it.
4.Add ground beef and season it with pepper, chili pepper, ancho... - 0
Vitamix Smoky Tahini Dip
My VitaMix Smoky Tahini Dip is an original wonder. You can use it as a dip, a sauce or a salad dressing, depending on how thick or thin you want to make it. I'm making a dip and it's a sesame wonder with smoky overtones. Tahini, lemon juice, sea salt, chili... - 117.928
Yucatan Roasted Chicken
For all those who love eating chicken this yucatan chicken recipe is a must try. Watch the video to see how the chef combines chicken with sweet potato fries to make an exotic dish in no time. A nice dish with a south western and Mexican flair to it! - 123.888
Subtly Citrus Barbecue Sauce
1) In the oil, cook the onion red onion chili powder, red pepper flakes and ancho chili, frequently stirring, till the onion has tendered. This takes about 5 minutes.
2) Stir in all the remaining ingredients.
3) Heat the mixture to boil.
4) Reduce the... - 38.4139
1. Make puree of ancho chillies in a processor.
2. Heat oil in a pan on high; add in the pork and sauté.
3. Add in the onion and garlic. Stir well and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Season with oregano, New Mexico chilli powder and cumin powder. Stir well.... - 107.973
Rio Grande Spice Rub Strip Steaks
1) Pre-heat grill pan or indoor electric grill to high heat.
2) Take the steaks from refrigerator and thaw for a few minutes.
3) In a bowl, mix ground ancho chili, cumin, coriander, and cayenne. Coat the steaks with spice mix.
4) Cover... - 41.3947
Tex Mex Porterhouse Steaks
1. Soak 1 cup of hardwood chips in water for 1 hour and drain.
2. Light a charcoal grill. In a bowl, mix the salt with the chile powder, black pepper, garlic powder, oregano, cayenne pepper and cumin. Sprinkle all over the steaks. In a small saucepan, melt... - 30.5023
Harissa And Avocado Dip
Spice up your life with this Harissa and Avocado Dip. It is a native African dip. In this recipe, Harissa gets a new avatar with the avocado instead of the oil, and that makes it healthier than the traditional one. This is a great dish to start healthy... - 108.485
Chickpea And Vegetable Curry With Couscous
There is something so heartwarming and inviting about digging into a big bowl of vegetable curry. But instead of adding a couple of tablespoons of store-bought curry powder to the sauce, make your own homemade curry spice blend. This bowl of warm satisfying... - 137.901
Tomato Red Chili Sauce
Cut chilies open.
Discard stems and seeds.
Cut chilies into small pieces with scissors or a knife.
Place in bowl; cover with boiling water.
Let stand 45 to 60 minutes.
To peel tomatoes, dip them in boiling water for 30 seconds; plunge into cold... - 41.5721
Texas Chili Cornbread Cobbler
1. For the chili. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add one-third of the beef and season with salt and pepper; cook, turning frequently, until browned on all sides, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Repeat... - 38.6268
Chili Con Carne
1. Season the diced steak with salt and pepper.
2. Preheat oven to 250 Â° F.
3. In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, heat oil and sear the steak over high heat for about 2 minutes until brown on all sides; stir constantly.
4. Transfer the... - 47.9231
Stuffed Audio Chilies
1)In a covered pot pour some water and place a colander containing the ancho chilies. Boil the water and steam cook chilies for 2 minutes until they become tender.
2)Split open the chilies, deseed and demembrane.
3)Mix together cubed smoked or... - 47.1164
Chicken Tablecloth Stainer
The chicken table coth stainer is a savory chicken recipe with gravy. I gave this recipe a fun name, as it can realy stain your table linen if you have small kids eating this on their own! Flavored with a beautiful sauce made with a medley of spices along and... - 46.2518
Rich Meatball Soup
In a large bowl, mix beef, flour, eggs, and 1/2 cup of the chicken broth.
In an 8-quart pan, combine remaining 5 1/2 cups chicken broth, beef broth, oregano, onions, and chile.
Bring to a boil over high heat; then reduce heat to low.
Quickly shape... - 42.9008
Tequila Margarita Cheeseball
A food processor blends this cheeseball nicely.
Grate the Cheddar cheeses, then blend in the garlic and green onions.
Add cream cheese, orange zest, curry powder, mustard powder, coriander and cayenne pepper.
With food processor running, slowly add... - 40.1581
Scrambled Eggs With Poblano Chiles And Cheese
The poblano chillies mean "pepper from Pueblo " since the poblano originated from Pueblo in Mexico . Poblano chillies are heart-shaped green in color when unripe and turns red or brown when ripens. The pungency ranges from mild to moderate. The dried poblanos... - 43.6249
1. Remove the stems from the dried chiles, rinse well, and remove the seeds. Soak in hot water to cover for 10 minutes to soften. Drain, discarding the soaking water. Cut the chiles into strips.
2. In a 5-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the pork... - 35.6107
Gorditas Plump Tortillas
Discard stems and seeds from chilies; cut up chilies.
Cover with boiling water; let stand 45 to 60 minutes; drain.
In blender container place soaked chilies or crushed red pepper, undrained beans, water, and the 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Cover and blend till... - 39.1603
Grilled Lamb Fajitas
For marinade, in small bowl combine oil, tequila, lime juice, cumin, chili powder, oregano, salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes and cilantro.
Place lamb in glass dish.
Pour marinade over lamb; cover and refrigerate 4 to 6 hours.
Ignite coals in barbecue;... - 41.562
Place chilies in a bowl, cover with 2 cups boiling water, and let soak at least 30 minutes.
Drain, reserving the liquid, and set aside.
In a heavy saucepan, heat the oil, add the cubed beef and pork, and saute until browned.
Add the tomatoes and the reserved... - 40.8268
Sichuan Peppercorn Shrimp
1. In a small skillet, toast the peppercorns over moderate heat until fragrant, about 30 seconds; let cool. Transfer the peppercorns to a mortar or spice grinder and grind to a powder. Put the shrimp in a bowl, toss with 1 teaspoon of the ground peppercorns... - 31.1721
Chili Spiced Jicama And Carrots
1) With a sharp knife cut carrots into thin, narrow sticks about 3 inches long.
2) Similarly cut jicamas into sticks of the same size.
3) In a portable bowl with a lid put the carrots with half of the lemon juice.
4) Toss the mixture... - 36.1617
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a large bowl.
Add the taco mixture ingredients to the bowl and mix thoroughly.
Preheat a heavy 14-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
If your skillet is smaller than 14 inches,... - 44.2534
How To Make Mole Sauce
This sauce is absolutely wonderful. The amazing combination of spices, nuts and chilies makes this a deep and bold sauce. It takes a lot of work but it is well worth it! - 119.125
Seriously Tasty Traditional Texas Chili
I can’t begin to emphasise the importance of a good chili powder to the taste of your final chili. I picked up the recipe for my own Traditional Texas Chili Powder from an 87-year-old lady in Austin, Texas. She assured me the recipe was already at least 150... - 41.6313
Chile Bread Staffs
To Prepare Chiles: With scissors, cut chiles into 1/2-inch pieces.
Place in a 4-cup microwavesafe measure and cover with 3/4 cup water.
Microwave, covered, on high (100%) for 4 to 5 minutes, or until very soft.
To Prepare Batter: Remove chiles from liquid and... - 43.9694
Braised Chicken With Mexican Chocolate Mole Sauce
1. In a medium bowl, cover all of the chile peppers with hot water. Let them stand for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, combine the 1/3 cup of sesame seeds with the anise, cumin and coriander seeds, the cloves, the peppercorns and the cinnamon... - 35.6514
Turkey In Red Sesame Sauce
1. Tie turkey breast crosswise and lengthwise at 1 1/2-inch (4-cm) intervals with kitchen string, folding thin ends under to make compact loaf.
2. Combine stock, celery, onion halves, bay leaf and peppercorns in 6-quart (6-L) Dutch oven; heat to boiling. Add... - 40.5281
Authentic Beef Tamale
If you are looking for authentic beef tamales recipe, you have reached the right place. Making these pretty little packages stuffed with tasty beef filling is not as hard as you think. Yes, it’s a slow tedious process, but extremely rewarding too. Just... - 130.853