- » Ancho Chile
Ancho Chile Recipes
Ancho chile is referred to the dried poblano chili. It is typically deep-reddish or brown in color and with a sweet fiery hot flavor. When dried, ancho chile shows wrinkles. Its flat heart-shape is the typical ... More »
Tortilla Soup With Chicken And Ancho Chile
1. Soak Ancho chilli in boiling water for 15 minutes, just to reconstitute them, and then chop them into slices. Set it aside.
2. In food processor, combine ancho chilli, tomatoes, garlic, and red onion. Blend.
3. Take a skillet and heat... - 91.0503
Cilantro Pasta With Blackened Chicken In Ancho Chile, Garlic Sauce
Process the pasta.
Cut into desired shape.
Blend all the seasoning together.
Reserve 1 tbsp (15 ml) of seasoned blend.
Dust the chicken with the seasonings.
Heat 3 tbsp (45 ml) of oil in a skillet to very hot.
Fry the chicken a few strips at a time for 2... - 42.6031
Ancho Chile Salsa
Toast the chiles and rehydrate them in 1 quart of warm water with the sun-dried tomatoes.
Drain the chiles and tomatoes, reserving 1 cup of the water, and transfer to a blender.
If it is not bitter, add the reserved chile water; otherwise, add 1 cup of plain... - 32.9071
Ancho Chile Paste
Wash chiles, and place in a large saucepan; add 6 cups water.
Place a bowl or plate over chiles to keep them submerged.
Cover and bring To a boil.
Remove from heat, and let chiles stand, covered, 2 hours or until chiles are softened.
Remove and... - 29.8843
Ancho Chile Cream
1. Heat a small skillet over high heat until quite hot, then add the ancho chile and toast until fragrant, about 30 seconds per side. Transfer the chile to a small bowl and add hot water to cover. Set aside for 10 minutes to soften.
2. Pat the chile dry and... - 23.2763
Ancho Chile Mayonnaise
Combine all ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor; top with cover, and process until smooth. - 22.7686
Ancho Chile Recipes By Category