- » An Omelette
An Omelette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of an omelette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for an omelette recipes.
Herb And Cheese Omelette
This Herb and Cheese Omelette makes a delicious breakfast ! Try out this Herb and Cheese Omelette tomorrow morning ! Feel free to suggest about this dish ! - 35.099
This Chinese Omelette makes a delicious breakfast ! With tomato sauce this Chinese Omelette tastes mindblowing ! Try out this fabulous dish and tell me if you like it ! - 37.5949
Omelette With Ricotta Cheese (omelette Con Ricotta)
Beat the eggs lightly with the water.
Melt the butter or margarine in a large frypan and saute the onion until golden brown.
Mix together the Ricotta and Parmesan cheese.
Pour the eggs into the frypan.
Sprinkle cheese mixture and parsley over the eggs.
Season... - 32.9719
Parsley And Chive Omelette
Place parsley, eggs, and seasonings in processor bowl.
Process with metal blade until parsley is finely chopped.
Heat butter in a 10 inch skillet.
Pour in the egg mixture.
Cook over low heat without stirring.
As eggs cook on bottom, lift edges and... - 34.2748
Green Pea Omelette
Green Pea Omelet! Imagine biting into that yummy and soft omelet filled with boiled peas. Trust me this simple omelet is both nutritious and tasty! For a perfect breakfast try making the Green Pea Omelet! - 35.678
Peppery Cheese Omelette
In a medium sized mixing bowl, beat the eggs, salt, freshly ground pepper and water together with a kitchen fork until they are well mixed.
In a large omelet pan, melt the butter over moderate heat.
When the foam subsides, pour in the egg mixture.
Stir the... - 36.7562
Need a elegant and delicious dish for your breakfast? Then Cheese Omelette is the perfect choice. Trust me, they are simply divine! Try this Cheese Omelette recipe. - 29.2858
Sprinkle the sliced brains with salt and pepper.
Beat the eggs and season with salt and pepper.
Mix in the spring onions.
Gently heat the oil in a frying pan and pour in the egg and onion mixture.
Spread the sliced brains evenly over the top and cook over a... - 25.8415
Peel and cube the eggplant, and prepare for cooking as directed on page 16.
Fry the chopped onion in the oil until soft and golden.
Add the crushed garlic, then the eggplant and saute until tender.
Beat the eggs, season with salt and pepper, and stir into the... - 27.7771
Easy Basic Omelette
1. Beat eggs; then season with salt and pepper.
2. Heat oil very hot. Add eggs; stir in quickly a few times, but do not scramble.
3. Cook until eggs begin to set, shaking or tilting the pan gently to distribute eggs over its surface and insure even cooking.... - 16.941
Omelette making is an art! Getting it folded is another! If your wanting to have your eggs the Vietnamese way then watch the video for more on how to make one! - 77.7509
Smoked Fish Omelette
In a frying pan, melt butter.
Lightly cook fish.
In a bowl, whip eggs.
Fold in milk, fish and parsley.
Season with salt and pepper, mixing well.
In a frying pan, melt butter.
Cook omelette to desired taste. - 30.8325
Cheese And Ham Omelette
Beat the eggs, water, salt and pepper until just blended.
Add ham and cheese.
Heat the butter and oil in a 9 inch skillet.
Pour in the egg mixture and cook over medium heat, stirring with a fork, for a few seconds, then lift the eggs to allow the uncooked... - 28.04
1. Add water to egg whites, beat until stiff but not dry.
2. Beat yolks until thick and lemon colored, beat in salt and pepper.
3. Fold yolks into whites.
4. Heat fat in 10 inch frying pan. Pour in omelet mixture.
5. Cook over moderate heat until well puffed... - 28.8924
Heat butter in 9-inch pie plate at HIGH 1/2 to 3/4 minute, or until melted, turn plate to coat bottom with butter.
Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients; pour into pie plate.
Cook, covered with plastic wrap, at MEDIUM 2 to 3 minutes, or until omelet is... - 24.9175
1. Melt butter in large frying pan, making sure that the sides and bottom are greased thoroughly.
2. Break eggs into a medium bowl, add water and salt.
3. Beat just enough to blend mixture.
4. Pour into hot greased frying pan over low heat.
5. As mixture... - 22.5528
Smoked Cod And Pepper Omelette
Place cod in pan covered with water, bring to boil, reduce heat, simmer 10 minutes; drain and flake cod with fork.
Saute peppers and garlic in butter, add cod and lemon juice, cook 1 minute.
Heat greased omelette pan, add beaten eggs.
Using a fork draw eggs... - 30.818
Vegetable Omelette With Crime Fraiche
Peel and slice the onions into rings, separate the rings and put on a round plate with half the olive oil.
Microwave for 3 minutes on HIGH.
Add all the vegetables to the onions.
Add salt and pepper.
Sprinkle the remaining olive oil over the mixture, cover and... - 43.5488
Smoked Salmon And Cream Cheese Omelette
Simmer onions and salmon in butter for 2 or 3 minutes.
Cut cream cheese in cubes and add; stir until melted.
Fill each omelet with 2 tablespoons sauce; serve with remaining sauce. - 21.4818
Yogurt Cheese Omelette
Melt butter in an 8 inch omelet pan over medium high heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Pour in eggs and sprinkle evenly with chiles; season to taste with salt and pepper.
Cook omelet, gently lifting cooked portion to let uncooked egg flow... - 34.3932
Ham Omelet is the most sumptuous way to start your day. This simple and tasty omelet is a family favorite. Try making the Ham Omelet with this brilliant recipe. - 33.9856
In a medium sized mixing bowl, beat the eggs, salt, pepper, water and mixed herbs together with a fork until they are well mixed.
In a large omelet pan, melt the butter over moderate heat.
When the foam subsides, pour in the egg mixture.
Stir the eggs, then... - 34.4984
Smoked Ham Omelette
This Smoked Ham Omelet tastes terrific ! Try this irresistibly seasoned dish for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Smoked Ham Omelet are welcome ! - 30.0216
Broccoli And Cheese Omelette
In an 8-inch non-stick skillet over medium heat cook broccoli, onion, and garlic in chicken broth.
Stir in cottage cheese, oregano, and pepper.
Remove from skillet and keep warm.
In the same skillet over medium heat, cook 1/2 carton Egg Beaters in 1... - 40.1358
Fluffy Omelette With Vegetables
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. In small bowl, with same beaters and with mixer at high speed, beat egg yolks, 2 tablespoons water, and 1/4 teaspoon salt until very thick. Fold... - 34.4264
Onion And Aubergine Omelette
In a medium sized frying pan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
When the oil is hot, add the onion and fry, stirring occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes or until it is golden brown.
Add the aubergine [eggplant] cubes and cook them, stirring constantly, for 3... - 42.1819
Whipped Cream Cheese Omelette
1) In a skillet or omelet pan, saute the bacon until light brown.
2) In a bowl, beat the eggs, yogurt, salt and Worcestershire sauce together until the mixture is very fluffy.
3) In another bowl, cream the cheese, rhubarb and nutmeg together.
4) In the... - 38.9381
Fluffy Omelette has a far-fetched taste. The eggs and pepper gives the Fluffy Omelette a rousing taste. Fluffy Omelette is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 23.9008
Beat together eggs, water, salt, and pepper.
Melt butter in an omelette pan or skillet until very hot but not brown or smoking.
Pour in egg mixture and cook over a medium heat, lifting the edges with a spatula to allow the liquid to run underneath.
When... - 25.7149
Simple Veggie Omelette
Veggie Omelette is a great fulfilling breakfast. Its healthy, easy to make and tasty to eat. Variations include using different kinds of chopped vegetables like french beans, carrots, sweet corn, tomatoes. Also you can choose to make it with just broccoli and... - 36.6388
Put the oil in the pan and melt half the butter with it.
Divide up the rest of the butter in small pieces, mix them with the eggs, except for a small piece of about 1/4 oz.Ã¢â‚¬â€which keep to put on the cooked omelette before you fold it... - 25.8785
Sweet Fruit Omelette
In an 8-inch skillet or omelette pan over medium heat, warm liquid Butter Buds.
In a bowl blend Egg Beaters, sugar, and vanilla.
Pour into skillet or omelette pan.
Cook, lifting edges to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath.
When almost set, spoon fruit... - 29.8955
Peppered Souffle Omelette
Separate the eggs, beat the whites until stiff but not dry.
Blend the egg yolks with the milk for each yolk, add salt and pepper to taste and gradually fold in the whites.
Melt the butter in a shallow dish in the microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds.
Pour in the... - 26.8538
Lightly spray a small nonstick skillet with vegetable oil.
Add margarine and place over medium-high heat.
In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
Beat and pour mixture into pan.
With one hand, move the pan back and forth.
With the other, stir eggs in... - 28.7073
Omelette With Corn Flour
Mix cornflour and cold liquid in a bowl.
Beat eggs into this.
Heat oil in omelette pan and pour in eggs and cornflour mixture.
After a few seconds of cooking, reduce heat and loosen omelette around edges of pan with a fork or palette knife so that... - 41.4954
1) In a small bowl, beat up the egg with water.
2) In a small fry pan, add oil and heat up.
3) Pour the beaten egg over the pan.
4) Immediately move the pan in a circular motion to make the omelette round and thin.
5) In a board, slide... - 35.3129
1) Chop the parsley and set aside.
2) In a bowl, combinet the egg yolks and potatoes with salt and pepper and beat well together.
3) Whisk the whites till stiff and fold gently into the potatoes.
4) In an omelette pan, melt a little... - 35.1123
This Plain Omelette is by far the best of its kind I have ever had. Incredibly delicious and lusciously inviting, make sure you try out this easy and simple Plain Omelette, because this can be a sure short cut way to win the heart of your loved ones! - 34.2993
1. In a bowl, crack the eggs. Pour in the milk and whisk well using a spoon.
2. In a wide pan over medium heat, melt the butter and pour in the beaten egg.
3. Top with the shredded cheese. Cook for one minute and flip the omelette by shaking the... - 0
Lazy Sunday Omelette
There are numerous ingredients you can add to an omelette, and I love dumping leftover veggies, and cheese into my omelettes. It makes a perfect impromptu meal, requires very little planning and can be whipped up very quickly for whenever hunger strikes! - 41.0759
Omelette A La Rose
Heat butter in pan.
Add bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, seasoning and oregano to eggs.
Pour into pan over medium heat.
Lift sides of omelette to let liquid run down.
When almost cooked, add Cheddar cheese over half of omelette, and fold over.
Continue cooking... - 27.6607
Prepare Basic Omelet.
When top begins to set, place 1/4 cup sauteed mushrooms across center of omelet.
Fold one side over filling and roll out omelet onto a warmed plate. - 15.0045
1. To make filling, melt butter in a frying pan and cook spring onions, mushrooms, red pepper and coriander for 2 minutes or until tender. Remove from pan, set aside and keep warm.
2. Melt butter in a clean omelette pan. Place eggs, milk and black pepper to... - 37.1341
Healthy Herbed Chicken Omelette
This is the perfect dish is you have some leftover chicken. Say if you had roasted chicken for dinner the night before, chicken breast off the grill or an extra piece of chicken you couldn’t finish, this is a great way to utilize it the next morning for... - 114.763
1) With a fork, beat the eggs properly, at the same time adding the seasoning as well as any herbs which are preferred.
2) In a pan, heat 1 teaspoon of oil or butter. As soon as the oil or butter starts to smoke, pour the beaten eggs in the pan.
3)... - 35.662
1. Beat the egg, seasoning and water together. Heat the butter in a small frying pan or omelette pan until hot, but not brown.
2. Pour in the egg mixture, leave for a few seconds, then lift the egg from the sides of the pan towards the centre, as it sets,... - 23.329
Leek And Potato Omelette
1) In a frying pan, saute the potatoes in 3 oz butter until golden brown.
2) Stir in the chopped leeks and ham, saute until the leeks and ham are thoroughly cooked.
3) In a bowl, beat the eggs, water and seasoning to taste; blend thoroughly.
4) In a... - 36.4201
Thin Italian Omelette Filled With Goat Cheese And Chives.
Who doesn’t love a delicious omelette for breakfast? This is one that you will want to eat for any meal of the day! This omelette is so thin and light its almost like a crepe, golden brown on the outside and creamy and custardy inside, unlike the... - 125.643
Omelettes are a perfect food for any time of day. This video demonstrates omelette with caramelized onions and shiitake mushrooms with manchego cheese. However, you can add any of the ingredients you desire. Just remember to keep it simple so you don't... - 119.572
The classic omelette is a great recipe for a last minute meal! - 128.521
Bacon And Potato Omelette
In 1 10 inch skillet, heat bacon briefly.
Add potatoes and fry until bacon is crisp and potatoes are lightly browned; add spinach and remove mixture to a small bowl.
Pour eggs, salt, and pepper into skillet.
Distribute potato mixture evenly over them.
Cook... - 26.3008
Chive Omelette Stir Fry
1. Whisk together the eggs, chives and seasoning in a bowl. Heat about 5 ml / 1 tsp of the groundnut oil in an omelette pan and pour in just enough of the egg mixture to cover the base of the pan. Cook for about 1 minute until set, then turn over the omelette... - 38.7118
Golden Crust Omelette
Heat butter in an omelette or frying pan.
Cut bread into tiny dice.
Fry until crisp and just golden brown.
Add beaten eggs, well seasoned and mixed with finely chopped ham.
Cook until lightly set, fold, put on a hot dish and sprinkle with chopped parsley. - 31.3862
Omelettes are energizing and delicious form of eggs and here is a recipe to make this simple delight. Check out Patti Moreno making delicious and simple omelette with eggs and a few seasonings. Simply tempting! - 108.572
Omelette With Heat Sauce
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a saucepan.
Add the garlic, spring onions and celery and cook for 1 minute over moderate heat.
Add the chicken and pork and cook, stirring for 2 minutes.
Blend the cornflour with the water and stir this thin paste into the... - 37.6234
Beat the eggs together in a mixing bowl until they froth.
Season to taste.
Melt the butter in a 6 inch frying pan and keep it over a medium to high heat.
Pour the eggs into the hot pan and leave it undisturbed while it cooks.
When the upper surface begins to... - 30.5591
1. In a bowl beat the eggs lightly along with all the other ingredients except the butter.
2. In an omelette pan heat the butter, add the egg mixture and cook fairly quickly, stirring occasionally loosening the omelette from the side of the pan.
3.... - 38.2556
1. On a chopping board, chop ham or luncheon meat.
2. Mix it with beaten eggs and seasoning.
3. In a pan, heat a knob of butter.
4. Pour the egg mixture in it.
5. Let it cook for half a minute so that the skin sets at the bottom. Then tilt the pan... - 35.7832
Seasoned Mushroom Omelette
1. Wash the mushrooms. If desired, skin it. Slice it.
2. In a pan, take mushrooms. Either let it simmer in little milk for approximately 5-6 minutes and season well or cook in butter till it becomes tender.
3. Either add hot... - 36.1737
Combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a medium-sized bowl; beat until well blended.
Heat a browning dish for 3 minutes at HIGH.
Place butter in the browning dish.
When melted, add the egg mixture.
Cover with lid or waxed paper and microwave at MEDIUM 3 to 3... - 31.3202
3 Egg Omelette
€¢ Break the eggs into a bowl. Add the sour cream, salt and pepper. Mix all together.
€¢ Butter generously a 9-inch (23 cm) ceramic pie plate and pour in the egg mixture.
€¢ Cover with waxed paper. Microwave 2 minutes at MEDIUM.
€¢ Stir lightly,... - 24.4619
Break eggs into bowl or cup, and beat with fork until blended.
Beat in granulated sugar replacement.
Coat small frying pan with vegetable spray.
Heat until warm.
Add eggs and cook them over low heat until lightly set.
Run fork or spatula around edge of... - 28.7247
1) Whisk eggs with ham and herbs and add seasoning.
2) Heat oil in 20 cm (8 in.) nonstick frying-pan add egg mixture.
3) Cook for 2 to 3 minutes and cook in hot grill for 1 minute.
4) Ham Omelette goes well with French bread and a green... - 31.7513
Place potato in a small omelette pan with the oil.
Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring, over a low heat until the potato is tender but not brown - about 15 mins.
Add the eggs and seasoning.
Keeping the heat low, cook until the egg has set, then slide... - 32.0504
Egg And Cheese Omelette For Toddlers
An omelette for baby's breakfast is convenient and no brain tasking job. But making a fluffy one can be a time consuming so here is an easy egg and cheese omelette that is fluffy without any difficulties. Just whisk together all ingredients and fry it like an... - 133.201
Easy Cheese Omelette
Beat together eggs, milk and cheese sauce mix.
Melt butter in skillet, add egg mixture and cook slowly.
When eggs are set but still moist fold omelet over and serve. - 18.202
Blend all ingredients except applesauce.
Spread applesauce over top.
Roll. - 26.6329
Heat 1/2 cup chili, homemade or canned.
Prepare basic omelet in a 10 inch skillet.
When top begins to set, spoon most of the hot chili across center of omelet.
Fold one side over filling and roll out omelet onto a warmed plate.
Top with remaining chili and,... - 18.0914
Mix together and bake in buttered pan for 25 minutes at 300 to 350° F. - 26.152
Easy Microwave Omelette
Preheat browner (high) 2-3 minutes.
In small bowl combine eggs, water and salt blending well.
Swirl butter in skillet.
Pour in egg mixture.
Microwave (high) 1-1 1/2 minutes.
Fold in thirds. - 21.5618
Heat butter in electric skillet at 300° for 10 minutes.
Beat egg yolks with flour, 3 tablespoons water and salt.
Beat the egg whites with cream of tartar until stiff.
Fold the two mixtures together and pour into warmed skillet.
Cover and bake for 10... - 22.5737
In mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper; beat until well mixed.
Melt butter in 9-inch pie plate (30 sec).
Pour in egg mixture.
Cover tightly with plastic wrap.
Cook 1 minute, 15 seconds; stir to move cooked edges toward center.
Cover again wit - 22.2809
Easy Cheese Omelette
1. Prepare omelet.
2. Before folding add grated cheese.
3. Fold and serve hot. - 27.942
Pickled Vegetable Omelette
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a frying pan and stir-fry beef mince, vegetables, honey, soy sauce and spring onions for 3-4 minutes or until cooked. Remove from pan, set aside and keep warm.
2. Heat remaining oil in a clean frying pan, pour in 1/4 of the beaten... - 32.5677
Mushroom Fontina Omelette
1. Heat a 10-inch omelette pan over medium heat melt 1/2 tablespoon of the butter, sautÃ© the mushrooms with a dash of salt stirring them often, until they are soft and all of their liquid has evaporated, then remove from the pan and set aside.
2. In... - 39.6211
1) In a bowl, beat the eggs, sour cream, onion, pepper and salt together.
2) Then stir in the cream cheese cubes.
3) In 7 to 8-inch skillet, melt the butter, until just heated and tilt to butter allthe sides.
4) Pour in the egg mixture, lift the edges... - 41.048
Do you think of whipping up a real different recipe for omelet then this Tomato Omelet is worth your try. Flavored nicely and with the addition of chick pea and semolina with tomatoes, this vegetable omelet is something like treat to serve. Give this Tomato... - 42.3982
Put half the oil and butter in a heavy-bottomed frying pan.
Add the potatoes, onion, red and green capsicum and garlic.
Cook gently, covered, until nearly done.
Add the remaining oil and butter.
Pour the lightly beaten eggs over the vegetables in pan.
Stir to... - 31.0649
Shark's Fin Omelette
1. Soak and process shark's fin
2. Beat eggs. Sliver smoked ham and bamboo shoots.
3. Heat oil. Add salt, then bamboo shoots; stir-fry 1 minute.
4 Add shark's fin; stir-fry gently to heat through. Then add ham and stir-fry to heat.
5. Add eggs and cook as in... - 25.2835
Gold And Silver Omelette
1) Soak vermicelli in warm water for sometime.
2) Arrange rempah and fry gently in oil until it emits scent.
3) Mix it to the coconut cream and simmer until thickened.
4) In a hot omelette pan on medium heat, cook the eggs.
5) Beat the... - 42.9328
Omelette With Wild Mushrooms
1) Take a small skillet, stir in butter until melted and fry the mushrooms for about 3 to 4 minutes,by turning frequently.
2) Add required salt and pepper to the mushrooms.
Remove skillet from heat and keep mushrooms warm.
3) In a bowl ,lightly beat... - 40.3694
1. In a bowl, soak bread crumbs in hot milk with salt.
2. In another bowl, beat egg whites until stiff.
3. In a smaller bowl, beat egg yolk until thick.
4. Add the soaked bread crumbs to the beaten egg yolk.
5. Fold the bread crumb mixture into... - 45.1837
1) In an iron skillet, saute the green pepper, onions and mushrooms in 1/2 stick butter, until the pepper and onions are soft and the mushrooms are lightly browned.
2) Stir in the tomatoes, and allow to simmer over a low heat for a few minutes.
3) In... - 43.8843
1.Cut the hard stems of spinach and discard them.
2.Rinse the leaves and stems properly and blanch it for 1 minute in boiling salted water.
3.Once done, drain well.
4.Let the spinach cool.
5.Press it hard to drain the excess liquid and chop it... - 46.4723
Do you like omelettes but are scared of making them as they don’t fluff and puff? Well then here is a video for you which teaches how to make a fluffy omelette. This recipe makes a wonderful breakfast dish consisting of cheesy omelette. So watch it and make... - 114.668
Baked Sweet Omelette
1. Whisk the eggs with the salt until light and frothy, add the yogurt and whisk again.
2. Peel the pear and cut it into small strips (the same size as French fries), put in a bowl and sprinkle with the lemon juice.
3. Peel and cut the mango in the same way,... - 30.7116
Omelette With Vegetables
In a heavy skillet, heat the butter until light brown.
Add the onion and saute for about 5 minutes.
Add the green pepper and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add the tomato and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes.
Pour in the beaten eggs.
Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, moving... - 34.6862
Stir Fried Tomato Omelette
1. Arrange the cucumber around a serving plate.
2. Beat the eggs with the soy sauce and a little salt and pepper.
3. Heat the oils in a wok, add the spring onions, garlic and tomatoes and stir-fry for about 2 minutes.
4. Pour in the eggs and cook lightly,... - 33.0577
1. Finely chop onions, tomato, green chilies and coriander.
2. Mix the Chana atta, chopped onions, tomato, chopped green chillies and salt
3. Mix thoroughly by adding water. The mixture should be of a pouring consistency.
4. Heat a pan.
5. Pour in the... - 33.0279
Put the potato in 1 or 2 layers in a buttered dish. Use a shallow dish or a pie plate. Cover and cook on full for 45 seconds.
Beat together the eggs, seasoning and chives or herbs if used and pour them over the vegetables. Cook on low power for 8 minutes, or... - 22.1004
1. Wash and shred vegetables.
2. Cut up the capsicum finely.
3. Beat up eggs slightly. Add vegetables, chopped prawns, salt, capsicum and mix. Pour into hot oil and fry. lightly like pancakes. Garnish rice with strips of omelette. - 32.6583
Beat the eggs with the cream and sorrel.
Heat the oil in a skillet, add the bacon and fry until crisp.
Remove bacon and reserve the fat.
Fry the potatoes in the fat until the potatoes are golden brown.
Fold in the egg mixture.
Sprinkle with bacon.
Cook on 1... - 35.2118
1. In a saucepan, add apple slices, four tablespoons of butter and honey and cook for five minutes; set aside
2. In a bowl, beat eggs with a tablespoon of water
3. Heat two tablespoons of butter in an omeletter pan and add the beaten eggs into it;... - 36.4397
1) In a skillet, saute the potato in melted butter until slightly browned.
2) In a bowl, season the beaten eggs with salt and pepper to taste.
3) Add a little chopped onion to the potato or grated cheese to the eggs, if desired.
4) Spoon the eggs over... - 37.3838
Break eggs into a deep bowl, add cream, salt and beat well with a fork.
Put lard or butter in a frying pan over an open flame.
When hot, pour beaten eggs into it.
Mix and shake well, until it thickens, then roll up with a fork, fry for one more second to... - 24.7754
1. Place a pan over heat, add green pepper and onion in it.
2. Drizzle olive oil, sauté and cook for 2-3 minutes or until tender.
3. In a bowl, crack egg. Sprinkle salt and pepper in it. Whisk well.
4. Pour egg mixture in pan. Flip the pan, and... - 95.1364
How To Make Omelette
1.Break eggs into a bowl.
2.Add salt and milk and stir the mixture well.
3.Heat the pan on a high heat and add butter.
4.when butter is melted pour the mixture.
5.Cook the eggs for 1 minute on high heat.
6.After 1 minute reduce the heat and cover the... - 114.341