- » Amish Bread
Amish Bread Recipes
Amish bread, commonly known as Amish Friendship bread, refers to a cake or bread which is made with sugar, oil, flour, and sourdough starter as the essential ingredients. Sourdough starter is the main ingredient of ... More »
Are you bored with readymade store bread and need some change, then this amazing video is a must watch for you. This simple white bread recipe is a great recipe for all those who would love to make their own home baked stuff. See this interesting and step by... - 101.404
Amish Bread Pudding
1) Combine milk with butter and stir until butter melts.
2) Allow to cool to lukewarm.
3) Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
4) Combine eggs, nutmeg, sugar, salt and blend in a mixer for one minute.
5) Slowly pour the egg mixture in the... - 44.0754
You May Also Like!
Amish Spiced Pumpkin Butter
A wonderful spread that tastes great on bread or crackers, Amish Spiced Butter is just like the kind you get on the country side. Made with natural ingredients, it's a great addition to all of your pumpkin recipes that you make in the cooler autumn months.... - 89.5674
Amish Bread Recipes By Category