- » American Vegetable
American Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of american vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for american vegetable recipes.
American Pumpkin Pie
1) Heat oven at 375°F or Mark 5.
2) To make the shortcrust pastry, in a bowl, sift the flour with a pinch of salt.
3) Using a round-bladed knife, cut the fat into the flour and allow the pieces to get well coated with the flour.
4) Rub... - 45.2687
Early American Pumpkin Pie
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Combine all ingredients except pie shell, cream and currants in large bowl; blend well.
Pour into pie shell.
Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted into filling comes out clean.
Serve with whipped cream and... - 41.7902
American Pumpkin Pie
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs, then mix in the egg yolk and enough chilled water to make a soft dough. Roll the dough into a ball, then wrap it in clear... - 38.282
You May Also Like!
Sopa De Quimgomba South American Vegetable Soup
In a large sauce pan heat the butter, add the onion, celery and carrots, saute until tender.
Sprinkle with flour and cook for 2 minutes.
Add okra and vegetable stock, simmer for 30 minutes.
Add the tomato and seasonings, continue to simmer for 15... - 38.5634
South American Mixed Salad
Halve cucumber lengthwise; remove seeds and slice cross wise.
Arrange cucumber, bananas, peppers, avocado, and onion in salad bowl.
To make dressing, in screw-top jar combine vinegar, oil, salt, and bottled hot pepper sauce.
Cover and shake to mix well..Pour... - 35.4447
French Dressing, American Style
I made this French Dressing, American Style last weekend for one of my salads when I had some guests at home: believe me, it was dead simple and was a great hit too. In fact, the flavor of this Ameican Style French Dressing, is simply delightful! Try it for... - 32.4824
All American Potato Salad
1. Cut the potatoes into 3/4-inch pieces, and place in a microwave or stove-top steamer. Cover and cook at high power or over medium-high heat for 8 to 10 minutes, or until tender. Rinse with cool water and drain.
2. Place the potatoes in a large bowl. Add... - 36.3386
All-american Hash Browns
The day before: Peel and dice the potatoes.
Place in a heavy saucepan and cover with water.
Heat to the boiling point; reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are barely tender.
Drain and cool to room temperature.
Refrigerate in a covered container.
Dice onions... - 36.7842
South American Fried Plantain Chips With Aji Salsa
Looking for an appetizer or snack recipe that is easy and quick? Then watch this video and learn to make yummy fried chips with a tasty salsa. This is a very easy preparation and promises to taste great. Enjoy! - 84.3171
3 Different Style Meals - Italian, Indian, American
Bored of having the regular dinner meals? Switch to fusion dishes, combining Italian, Indian and American. Bhal Dave impresses with his platter of assorted dishes Eggplant Parmesan & Avocado Salad, Curried Pepper and Frozen vegetables made in a simple manner.... - 67.3379
American Chop Suey
Lightly saute onion and celery.
Add salt, yeast and stock.
Simmer for 3 minutes.
Add vegetables and meat.
Simmer for another 3 minutes. - 37.7422
American Ranch Fried Potatoes
Pare and slice raw potatoes very thin.
Rub skillet with garlic and melt shortening.
Add potatoes, onion, salt and pepper to hot fat and saute slowly, turning occasionally to brown all sides.
Cook about 1/2 hour or until tender. - 28.5045
South American Hot Barbecue Sauce
1. Take a saucepan and heat oil over it
2. Stir fry the onions, green pepper and garlic over a medium flame for eight minutes or until the onion turns a light golden
3. Add chilli power now and stir fry for another couple of minutes
4. Add in the rest... - 43.5847
Old Fashioned American Salad
Are your meals incomplete without salads? Watch Chef Tracy Porter prepare this delicious and healthy Old Fashioned American Salad now. This video is a detailed demonstration of how you can prepare this salad at home. Watch it now. - 122.041
1) Follow the package instructions to cook the beans and corn.
2) On cooling, add in red pepper, mushrooms, tomatoes, olives, oil, vinegar and lemon juice to this and mix together.
3) Season the mixture well with salt and pepper and place in a serving... - 40.8064
American Chop Suey
Slice the onions.
Cut all the vegetables (except bean sprouts) into long thin strips.
Place all the ingredients of the sauce in a vessel, mix well and put to boil. Go on cooking and stirring until the sauce is thick.
Heat the oil thoroughly in a vessel and... - 44.1202
American Vegetable Recipes By Category
American Vegetable Course: American Vegetable Ingredient: