- » American Soup
American Soup Recipes
American soup is an appetizer that is mainly served at the beginning of any formal three-course American meal. It is a dish that is often a mélange of popular American vegetables, meats and spices. However, in ... More »
Healthy Black Bean Soup
This wonderfully tasty and spicy black bean soup is a great, healthy, quick anytime meal that saves and stores easily. - 147.086
Thick And Smooth Cream Of Mushroom Soup
If you like mushrooms and soup, then this recipe is surely meant for you. This creamy, thick and flavorful soup is perfect for a cold winter day and is sure to warm your heart and soul. This delicious soup is very simple to prepare, from basic ingredients but... - 140.409
Culinary Carrie: Quick Chicken And Dumplings
1. Chop the onion and shred the whole cooked chicken, reserve the carcass for making stocks.
2. In a large stock pot pour some oil and sauté the onion for 5 minutes or until translucent, add the chicken broth and stir.
3. Add the sage,... - 85.5703
Ron Don With Fish
If the weather's fine, enjoy this classic meal at the beach, in the park, or just in your backyard. With Ron Don, this will make your taste-buds tingle in this delicious fish dish. Start the week off on the right foot with this super-healthy fish dish! - 70.5426
South American Pork Soup
1. In a saucepan, heat oil and brown half the meat; remove from pan.
2. Brown remaining meat with onion, garlic, and paprika.
3. Return the entire meat to pan and add 3 cups water; bring it to boil.
4. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 1 1/4... - 48.8685
American Cream Of Tomato Soup
1) Boil the tomatoes, grated onion, carrot and chopped celery leaves together with sugar, cloves and basil for 25 minutes.
2) Strain the mixture by forcing it through a sieve.
3) Add medium white sauce and grated mild cheese to it.
4) Add salt and... - 48.1354
South American Squash Soup
1) Slice the flank steak into cubes of 1/2-inch dimensions.
2) In a 3-quart saucepan, heat oil and saute the steak cubes until brown on all sides.
3) Take the steak out from the pan.
4) In the same pan, add in the cubed squash, diced... - 45.5413
Heat to boiling 2 quarts water and 1 tablespoon salt.
Add sweet potatoes and pumpkin.
Boil for 45 minutes and drain.
Immediately mash vegetables and put through a ricer.
Add next 5 ingredients with 1 teaspoon salt and mix thoroughly.
Boil remaining... - 42.6206
1) In a saucepan, add all the ingredients except shrimp.
2) Cover with a lid and place over heat.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil by frequent stirring.
4) Fold in shrimp and simmer 5 minutes or until tender.
5) Distribute the soup in bowls by... - 39.911
Chupe De Camarones
Saute onion, garlic, tomatoes, chili pepper and oregano in oil 5 minutes, stirring to blend.
Add stock, salt and black pepper; bring to boil, add rice and potato halves, and cook, covered, 30 minutes, adding corn last 10 minutes.
Raise heat to boiling, add... - 37.799
Asparagus Soup American
1. In a large saucepan, place the broth, asparagus, the onions, mace and the pepper and bring the mixture to the boil
2. Cover the pan and cook over low heat for five minutes till the asparagus is tender and cooked through.
3. In the blender, tip in... - 36.5456
Chupe De Carne
Saute onions, bell pepper and garlic in butter until vegetables are soft.
Raise heat, add meat and mushrooms, sprinkle with seasonings and herbs and cook and stir with fork until meat loses its color.
Add rest of ingredients, except cheese and tortilla chips,... - 33.6394
In large saucepan, combine all ingredients except shrimp.
Cover; bring to boil.
Add shrimp; cook over low heat 5 minutes or until tender.
Remove, bay leaf before serving. - 33.429
South American Onion Soup
Saute onions in butter slowly until soft.
Add bouillon and nuts and simmer for 30 minutes.
Season and serve with toast rounds sprinkled with cheese. - 30.6243
Combine all ingredients except shrimp.
Cover and bring to boil; stir often.
Add shrimp; simmer 5 minutes or until tender.
Remove bay leaf before serving. - 28.909
White Bean And Escarole Soup
1. Coarsely chop the garlic and escarole and keep it aside.
2. Dice the potatoes and slice the tomatoes and onion, combine the onions and potatoes in a bowl and keep potatoes separate.
3. In the tomatoes and onion bowl add 1 teaspoon of olive... - 0
American Soup Recipes By Category