- » American Soup
American Soup Recipes
American soup is an appetizer that is mainly served at the beginning of any formal three-course American meal. It is a dish that is often a mélange of popular American vegetables, meats and spices. However, in ... More »
Healthy Black Bean Soup
This wonderfully tasty and spicy black bean soup is a great, healthy, quick anytime meal that saves and stores easily. - 122.076
Culinary Carrie: Quick Chicken And Dumplings
1. Chop the onion and shred the whole cooked chicken, reserve the carcass for making stocks.
2. In a large stock pot pour some oil and sauté the onion for 5 minutes or until translucent, add the chicken broth and stir.
3. Add the sage,... - 107.129
Thick And Smooth Cream Of Mushroom Soup
If you like mushrooms and soup, then this recipe is surely meant for you. This creamy, thick and flavorful soup is perfect for a cold winter day and is sure to warm your heart and soul. This delicious soup is very simple to prepare, from basic ingredients but... - 95.0783
15 Bean And Ham Soup
1. Wash the beans; put in large pot and cover with water. Bring to boil; stir and remove from heat. Cover and let sit 1 hour. After that hour, drain beans and set aside.
2. Add oil to pot. Sauté your ham hocks, onion, and celery until... - 54.4129
American Cream Of Tomato Soup
1) Boil the tomatoes, grated onion, carrot and chopped celery leaves together with sugar, cloves and basil for 25 minutes.
2) Strain the mixture by forcing it through a sieve.
3) Add medium white sauce and grated mild cheese to it.
4) Add salt and... - 48.2533
Eggplant Supper Soup
1. In a Dutch oven add salad oil and heat.
2. Add onions and saute for 3 minutes till they are limp.
3. Mix carrots, garlic, tomatoes, sugar, pepper, salt, beef broth, eggplant, celery and nutmeg.
4. Cover and let the ingredients simmer for 30... - 46.9886
Eggplant Supper Soup
Heat oil and butter in a 3-quart pan over medium heat; add onion and cook, stirring, until limp.
Crumble meat into pan and stir over medium-high heat until it loses its pinkness.
Skim off and discard fat.
Add eggplant, garlic, carrot, tomatoes (breaking them... - 42.8561
Country Supper Soup
In a large kettle, combine the bacon, soup, tomatoes, carrots, celery, potato, zucchini, garlic, parsley, water, and the seasonings.
Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer gently for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Add spaghetti and continue cooking for 30... - 38.0426
Sunday-night Supper. Soup
Fry bacon until crisp; drain on paper toweling.
Saute onion in 2 tablespoons bacon drippings.
Combine pea soup, bouillon, thyme, pepper and water.
Simmer 1 minute.
Just ,before serving, add carrot.
Crumble bacon over top.
Serve with pop-corn. - 37.8122
Eggplant Supper Soup
Heat the salad oil and butter in a large pan or Dutch oven, add the onion, and saute until limp, about 3 minutes.
Add the meat and stir over the heat until it loses its pinkness.
Add the eggplant, garlic, carrots, celery, tomatoes (break up tomatoes with a... - 34.9766
Asparagus Soup American
1. In a large saucepan, place the broth, asparagus, the onions, mace and the pepper and bring the mixture to the boil
2. Cover the pan and cook over low heat for five minutes till the asparagus is tender and cooked through.
3. In the blender, tip in... - 34.9468
1. Saute bacon until crisp in a large saucepan; remove and drain on paper toweling; crumble and set aside for garnish. Pour off all drippings, then measure 1 tablespoonful and return to pan.
2. Mix ground beef lightly with egg, water, bread crumbs and... - 34.1644
Heat butter in blazer pan over moderate heat and brown beef and onion, stirring.
Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
Place over boiling water in pan.
Cover and simmer for 15 or 20 minutes, stirring often. - 32.7056
Ham Supper Soup
Add peas, carrots and onion; simmer for 1 hour longer.
Add potatoes and celery.
Remove bone; cut off meat.
Return meat to kettle; simmer for 15 to 20 minutes longer. - 29.1452
Three Bean Chili
1. Heat soup pot and add beef. Break up and cook for a few minutes.
2. Add onion and serrano pepper, and cook for 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
3. Add garlic, tomato paste, balsamic vinegar, and tomato. Cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add... - 0
White Bean And Escarole Soup
1. Coarsely chop the garlic and escarole and keep it aside.
2. Dice the potatoes and slice the tomatoes and onion, combine the onions and potatoes in a bowl and keep potatoes separate.
3. In the tomatoes and onion bowl add 1 teaspoon of olive... - 0
American Soup Recipes By Category