- » American Slow Cooker
American Slow Cooker Recipes
Enjoy our collection of american slow cooker recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for american slow cooker recipes.
Slow Cooker Cider Braised Pork Roast
Pork gets well flavored when cooked in different flavors. Here is a recipe to braise pork shoulder roast with apple cider and other common seasonings. Ideal for holidays or family meal! - 90.9764
Beans Slow Cooker Style
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, combine the beans and hot water.
2. Cover and cook on the high heat setting 3 to 4 hours (or on the low heat setting 5 to 7 hours), until the beans are tender but not falling apart.
3. Drain the beans into a colander... - 21.6743
Dorothea's Slow Cooker Chili
1. In a skillet, brown ground beef and sausage and drain.
2. Combine it in a slow cooker with all the other ingredients.
3. Cook with cover on Low for 8-10 hours.
4. Serve as desired. - 39.4359
Slow Cooker Chili
1. In a slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low for 8-10 hours.
2. Serve as desired. - 34.113
Slow Cooker Stew
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 8 to 10 hours.
3) Serve hot. - 39.558
Slow Cooker Cheese Potatoes
1) In a slow cooker, mix together all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 7 hours.
3) Serve hot. - 30.7047
Slow Cooker Potatoes
1) In a greased slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 7 to 8 hours.
3) Serve hot. - 27.1622
Slow Cooker Rice
1) In a greased slow cooker, pour the water, salt and rice.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for 2 to 3 hours. Cool till the rice is tender but not overcooked. Keep stirring occasionally.
3) Serve hot. - 30.8186
Ruth's Slow Cooker Chicken
1) In a slow cooker combine chicken with soup, cover, and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
2) Stir mushroom and sour cream and heat for a minute.
3) Serve over noodles. - 31.8333
Barbecued Pork In The Slow Cooker
1) In a slow cooker put the meat.
2) Stir in onions, barbecue sauce, and honey.
3) Cook covered on low for 6-8 hours.
4) Using two forks shred the meat.
5) Serve on rolls over sauce. - 34.0235
Slow-cooker Beef Stew
How to make the famous Slow-Cooker Beef Stew, a savory beef recipe! Try this Slow-Cooker Beef Stew for once; I bet, your friends and family will be asking for more! - 31.9118
Slow Cooker Cottage Potatoes
1) In a large bowl, combine together all the ingredients except for the potatoes.
2) Into the mixture, fold the potatoes and spoon the mixture into a slow cooker.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for 1 ½ hours and then over low heat for 2... - 33.8629
Slow Cooker Stuffing With Poultry
1) Combine together all the ingredients and mix well. Pour the mixture into a slow cooker.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for 1 hour and then over low heat for 6 to 8 hours.
3) Serve hot. - 35.3073
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie Pudding
1) Except the whipped cream, mix together all the ingredients.
2) Into a greased slow cooker, pour the mixture.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 6 to 7 hours, or till the thermometer hits a temperature of 160 degrees.
4) Serve... - 36.8675
Slow Cooker Chicken Barbecue
1. In a slow cooker place chicken.
2. In a bowl, mix the barbecue sauce, Italian salad dressing and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Pour over the chicken and cook with cover on High or 6 to 8 hours on Low.
4. Serve with garnish as desired. - 111.421
Frances' Slow Cooker Beans
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 4 hours.
3) Serve hot. - 38.2339
Baked Beans In Slow Cooker
1) In a skillet, brown the ground beef and onion. Drain them.
2) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients and mix properly.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 4 to 6 hours. Keep stirring occasionally.
4) Serve hot. - 31.7631
Slow-cooker Baked Beans
Place the navy beans in a kettle.
Add enough water to cover.
Simmer for about 30 minutes or until beans have tripled in size.
Remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 1 1/2 hours or until beans are soft; drain.
Combine the beans and the remaining... - 34.0204
Slow Cooker Red Cabbage With Apple
1. In a 5-quart electric slow cooker, combine the red cabbage and apples. Mix together the vinegar, water, and 2 tablespoons of the brown sugar. Pour over the cabbage mixture.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 6 hours, or until the cabbage is tender.... - 25.5567
Slow-cooker Pork Chops
Slow-Cooker Pork Chops is a mouth watering side dish. An easy to prepare pork chops recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 33.4732
Slow Cooker Spaghetti Sauce
1) In a saucepan, stir in onion and meat and then drain it.
2) In a slow cooker, transfer the meat mixture and then add the remaining ingredients.
3) Cover and cook on low for 7 hours.
4) Use as required. - 38.6668
Slow Cooker Coca-cola Chicken
A super simple slow cooker recipe that you can put together quickly with easy ingredients for a busy day when there is little time to cook dinner. - 105.513
Slow Cooker Chili Con Carne
1) In a slow cooker, put all the ingredients except for the beans and cooked rice.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 5 to 7 hours.
3) Drain the beans and measure them. Mix into the chili sauce.
4) Cook the rice.
5) If the sauce seems too thin... - 41.7936
Slow Cooker Roast Beef
1) Use flour to coat the roast. Keep the remaining flour aside.
2) Put the roast in a slow cooker.
3) In a bowl, combine together the gravy mix, soup mix, remaining flour and ginger ale. Mix well and pour all over the roast.
4) Cover the cooker and... - 35.8042
Slow Cooker Beef Sandwiches
1) In a slow cooker, add in roast.
2) Scatter the soup mix evenly over the meat. Pour cola all over the roast.
3) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
4) Using a fork, shred the roast, or using a knife slice the roast... - 31.9354
Slow Cooker Hamburger Vegetable Soup
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients except peas and parsley and cook with cover on Low for 5 hours.
2. During last hour stir in peas.
3. To serve, garnish with parsley. - 40.1471
Slow-cooker Chicken And Shrimp Jambalaya
1) In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients except rice and shrimp, cover, and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until chicken is tender.
2) Stir in shrimp and rice, cover, and cook on high for 15-20 minutes or until shrimp is done.
3) Season... - 38.8885
Marilyn's Slow Cooker Apple Butter
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients.
2. Vent lid and cook on Low for 8-10 hours, stirring about every hour.
3. Apple butter thickens as it cooks and so cook longer to make it thicker.
4. Serve as desired. - 32.8289
Slow Cooker Tapioca
1) In a slow cooker, combine together the milk, tapioca and sugar. Cook over high heat for 3 hours.
2) Mix together the eggs, vanilla and some hot milk taken from the slow cooker. Add the mixture to the slow cooker and cook over high heat for 20... - 32.9977
Slow Cooker Ribs
Cut spareribs into serving size pieces.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place on rack in a shallow pan and bake at 400F (200C) for 20 minutes.
Place ribs in electric slow cooker and pour on Sweet and Sour Sauce (see below).
Cover and cook on "low" for 6 to 8... - 32.8524
Slow Cooker Stew
1) With 1/3 cup of flour, salt and pepper, toss the beef cubes in a slow cooker.
2) Combine together all the vegetables except for the tomatoes and add to the meat.
3) Combine together the beef broth, 1/2 cup of water and brown sugar. Pour the mixture... - 46.84
Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin
Delicious pork tenderloin that cooks in the slow cooker. Great for busy days when there is no time to cook. You can serve the cooking liquid on the side as au jus for the pork or on potatoes or rice. - 106.19
Slow Cooker Baked Apples
1. Remove the core of apples as shown in the video, leaving little at the bottom.
2. Inside the slow cooker, arrange the apples.
3. For filling, in a small bowl mix together cranberries, pomegranate seeds, cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, and maple... - 0
Anna's Slow Cooker Apple Butter
1. Boil cider to reduce to 1/2 cup.
2. In slow cooker combine all ingredients, with cover cook on High for 12-16 hours such that apple butter has cooked down to half the original amount.
3. Place in containers and freeze.
4. Serve as desired. - 35.6793
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Rice Pudding
Lynn demonstrates how to make Pumpkin Rice Pudding in the Slow Cooker. This would make a great dessert for Thanksgiving. Super easy and you can make this ahead and it will be waiting for you after your meal. This is great served with cinnamon whipped cream. - 0
Slow Cooker Beef Stew
Lynn demonstrates how to make beef stew in the slow cooker. A great Fall recipe. - 102.489
Six Can Slow Cooker Chili
1. In a slow cooker add all ingredients and mix well.
2. Cook on high setting for 2 to 4 hours.
3. Alternately cook for 1 hour on high setting. Decrease heat to low and cook for 8 to.9 hours.
4. Garnish as desired. - 38.5118
Slow Cooker Stew
In a large skillet sprayed with butter-flavored cooking spray, brown stew meat.
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
Place browned meat in prepared container.
Add onion, carrots, celery, and potatoes.
Mix well to combine.
In a... - 43.8005
Slow Cooker Green Beans Seasoned With Ham
I've always been a big fan of the Southern Soul Food cooking. Slow Cooker Green Beans Seasoned with Ham reminds me of the great South. Betty here shows how to make it. It is ideal for to be on the Thanksgiving dinner table. Enjoy! - 93.8959
Slow Cooker Chicken Barley Stew
1. In a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker, place the carrots, celery and onion
2. Place the chicken breasts on the vegetables and then place the remaining ingredients except parsley and thyme on the chicken
3. Cover the dish and cook on low heat for 8-9... - 45.0009
Slow Cooker Roasted Chicken
1. Remove the giblets from the chicken. Remove as much fat and skin as possible. Rinse and drain the chicken; pat dry inside and out with paper towels. Mix all the seasonings with the olive oil to make a paste. Spread a little of the seasoning paste inside... - 30.2561
Slow Cooker Sour Cream Cheesecake
1. In a bowl, mix the crumbs with the butter, cinnamon, 1 tablespoon of the sugar and a pinch of salt. Press the crumbs over the bottom and 1 inch up the side of a 6-inch spring form pan that's 3 inches deep.
2. In a standing mixer fitted with a paddle,... - 35.0421
Slow-cooker Steaks With Gravy
Slow-Cooker Steaks With Gravy is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Slow-Cooker Steaks With Gravy recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 45.0126
Slow Cooker Corned Beef And Cabbage
Slow Cooker Corned Beef And Cabbage is an amazingly delicious side dish which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 31.4991
Slow Cooker Beef
1) In a plastic bag, combine together the salt, pepper and flour.
2) In small batches, add the beef to the bag and shake well to coat it.
3) In a saucepan, sauté the beef in oil.
4) In a slow cooker, put the browned meat and stir in the mushroom soup... - 41.4158
Betty's Slow Cooker Mac 'n Cheese
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Slow Cooker Mac 'N Cheese. This is a tangy, cheesy version of macaroni and cheese that gets its intense flavor from slow cooking. - 0
Slow Cooker Hearty Pork Stew
1. Prepare a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker by tipping all the ingredients into it except the flour and butter
2. Cover and cook on low heat settings for 6-7 hours
3. In another small bowl, mix the flour and butter
4. Gradually, add this flour and butter... - 45.1131
10 Layer Slow Cooker Dish
1) In slow cooker first make the layer of 1/4 of potatoes, 1/2 of onion, salt, and pepper.
2) Put over it a layer of 1/2 can of corn.
3) Arrange a layer of 1/4 of potatoes over it.
4) Put /2 can of peas over it.
5) Make a layer of 1/4 of potatoes, 1/2... - 45.9238
Mango Mushroom Slow Cooker Pot Roast
Take a look at this incredible slow cooker pot roast with mangoes, bell peppers, onions and mushrooms. It is just fantastic and a great cooking experience with this interesting video. Check out this video to make an easy and delicious dish that is nutritious... - 85.6802
Baked Potatoes In Slow Cooker
Sometimes you have some friends visiting you and then you decide to serve them dinner. What quick recipes can be made at the eleventh hour? To solve this simple riddle, here is a video shows baking potatoes in a slow cooker. But these potatoes are cooked... - 87.4513
Slow Cooker Pot Roast
The Slow Cooker Pot Roast is definitely the life saver of Holiday cooking. Once you have all the ingredients inside the slow cooker, you can forget it and go make other dishes. Watch and learn this pot roast recipe from Chef John in this video. Cheers! - 91.6898
Slow-cooker Pork Chops
Slow-Cooker Pork Chops is a mouth watering recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Slow-Cooker Pork Chops dish will get you a lot of compliments! - 34.4646
Chocolate Pudding Cake In A Slow Cooker
I demonstrate how to make Chocolate Pudding Cake in a slow cooker. It is a recipe from my cookbook "Slow Cooker Meals: Easy Home Cooking for Busy People." I've had a lot of compliments on it. It tastes really good! There are 17... - 28.6859
Pop And Cranberry Glazed Ham Made In Slow Cooker
1. Insert cloves in the center of orange slices.
2. In slow cooker place ham. Squeeze and drop mandarin orange slices in it.
3. Add bay leaves and cranberry glaze, reserving a couple of spoons for glazing the ham later.
4. Pour orange... - 0
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork (how To Make Crockpot Pulled Pork)
This Slow Cooker Pulled Pork recipe is so easy and I make it often. You can use the pulled pork for so many different recipes...pizza, sandwiches, bruschetta, wraps, etc! And making it in a crockpot or slow cooker makes it super simple and cooks it low and... - 0
Slow Cooker Black Bean Chili
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients except for the sour cream.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 6 to 8 hours, or till the pork is tender.
3) Use sour cream to garnish individual servings.
4) Serve hot. - 39.5104
Slow-cooker Chicken Alfredo
Try this alluring Slow-Cooker Chicken Alfredo recipe. An easily prepared chicken recipe, this Slow-Cooker Chicken Alfredo is a dish which you will always love to serve in your party. - 45.5281
Slow Cooker Pot Roast
1. For marinade, in food processor, add celery, rosemary, garlic, olive oil, cayenne pepper, black pepper, and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Drop vinegar, no salt seasoning, and salt in it. Blend well.
3. Place pork on a plate, pour marinade on it,... - 106.385
Apple Pie In A Slow Cooker
I demonstrate how to make Apple Pie (Apple Cobbler) in a slow cooker. It is a recipe from my cookbook. I've had a lot of compliments on it. It tastes really good! - 113.329
Slow Cooker Thanksgiving Turkey
1. Cut turkey into pieces. Remove fat and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, put turkey fat and cook on high heat until it is heated through.
3. Drop turkey pieces, inside down, and let it caramelize on both sides.
4. Add celery and onion in... - 110.915
Betty's Slow Cooker Cola Chuck Roast
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Slow Cooker Cola Chuck Roast. This is a flavorful entrée that is easy to make and also easy on the budget. - 0
Slow Cooker Coconut Banana Bars
If you have a slow cooker, we have a nice recipe for you. It is coconut banana bars in slow cooker. Here is the video that shows the recipe. The chef in the video shows how bars can be made in the cooker instead of cooker. - 87.7878
Slow Cooker Dulce De Leche
If you have a sweet tooth, you will surely find this Latin sweet treats truly irresistible. Warm, gooey and delicious, this is one dessert that promises a mouthful of goodness and bellyful of happiness. Rich and creamy, you are likely to get addicted to it in... - 119.86
Slow Cooker Pork Chops & Apples
Slow cookers are great in that once you place all the ingredients in them you can have an unattended meal. These are cooked for four hours and the final result is a tender, juicy piece of meat. - 133.092
Slow Cooker Beef Barley Soup
1. In a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker, mix the beef stew meat, the carrots, onion, mushrooms, condensed beef consommé, water, bay leaves and pearl barley.
2. Cover the dish and cook on low heat for 8-9 hours or till the beef is tender
3. Ten... - 42.2295
Slow-cooker Hot Chicken Salad
Place the chicken, celery, croutons and Parmesan cheese in a slow cooker; toss to combine.
Combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice and salt in a small bowl; stir until blended.
Add the mayonnaise mixture to the chicken mixture; stir to coat thoroughly.
Cook on... - 36.7226
White Chicken Chili In Slow Cooker
Are you a fan of the slow cooked meals that fill the house with aroma and flavor that makes you hungry instantly? Then, you are going fall for this video. The chef demonstrates a recipe to cook white chicken chili in a slow cooker. It is just out of this... - 93.3063
Barbecue Beef Slow Cooker
This is one of the best slow cooker dinner recipes for home chefs, as it allows you to captures the delectable taste of barbecue beef without stepping foot outside your house. This classic Slow Cooker Barbecued Beef recipe from Anne Colagioia will please... - 97.2275
Slow Cooker Southwest Chicken Soup
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray
3. In a 3 1 /2- to 4-quart slow cooker, tip the chicken, sweet potatoes, onion, tomatoes, broth, cumin and oregano.
4. Cover and cook on low heat for 7-8 hours
5. To... - 45.7822
Tasty Slow Cooker Turkey
The Tasty Slow Cooker Turkey might just turn out to be your time saver on Thanksgiving Day. You can put all the ingredients of the dish in a crockpot and forget it for several hours. Watch and learn the tasty recipe from this video from Favediets. Enjoy! - 107.484
Slow Cooker Pork Shoulder In White Wine And Dijon Sauce
I love slow cooker recipes! This week by request I am making one of my slow cooker pork shoulder recipes. I am doing this to fulfill a request by a viewer in England. I get a lot of requests from England. In this case my viewer wanted to know how I would make... - 130.002
Slow Cooker Vegetarian Lentil Stew
Lentils and root vegetables are slowly simmered in a tomato infused broth to become a tasty, budget friendly and healthy dinner or lunch. Better still, the left overs freeze like the dream! - 0
Slow Cooker Chili Verde
Pork roast can be a true treat when cooked exclusively even with a few ingredients. The chef shows how to cook Chili Verde in a slow cooker style using pork roast and just a few seasonings. Great for dinner! - 115.217
Slow-cooker Swiss Cheese Chicken Casserole
Add some great flavor and texture to your plate with this heart-warming casserole, perfect for a comforting midweek meal. Betty shows you how to make a flavorful casserole with nice and crispy stuffing in just an instant. Swiss cheese and juicy chunks of... - 98.621
Slow-cooker Sumptuous Ham And Potato Casserole
Why take the pain of ordering a takeout when you can turn your last night's leftovers into a magical second supper. Betty presents a delicious meal idea — a slow-cooker ham and potato casserole recipe that is a great way to use up your ham and potato... - 113
Slow Cooker Steak
1 Score steak and rub with chili powder; coat with a mixture of flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the seasoned pepper; pound steak on both sides with a wooden mallet or the edge of a plate to tenderize; cut into 6 pieces.
2 Brown steak in hot oil... - 33.4601
Sam Adams Slow Cooker Bbq Pulled Pork Shoulder
1. Wash and pat dry the pork shoulder with a paper towel, place it on a plate.
2. In a bowl combine bbq rub, brown sugar and kosher salt.
3. Pat the dry rub on the meat on all sides.
4. Cover tightly with plastic wrap; place it in the... - 101.276
Slow Cooker Hot Roast Beef Sandwich For Dinner
On nights when cooking feels like a drag, this delicious slow cooker recipe will ensure that you hit sack fully satiated. In this video, Betty presents a superb slow cooker hot roast beef sandwich. Flavorful, fast, hearty, and filling, this recipe surely... - 93.3943
Slow Cooker Kidney Bean And Vegetable Stew
Many of you don't feel like cooking after a hectic and tiring day. However, this slow cooking recipe of bean and vegetable stew is going to keep you relaxed. Cut up the vegetables and put them inside the slow cooker in the morning, before going to work, and... - 132.37
Slow Cooker - Georgia Boiled Peanuts
Lynn demonstrates how to make a Southern favorite in the slow cooker -- Georgia Boiled Peanuts. You can either make these plain or you can spice them up and make them Cajun. Either way is great and would be perfect to take to a tailgate during football season... - 0
Slow Cooker Black Bean Chili
Tender pork and chunky salsa give this amazing chili a delightful flavor. Best of all, it's made in a slow cooker! - 127.02
Vegan Slow Cooker Kheer
Kheer is an Indian rice pudding flavored with cardamom that’s speckled with nuts and raisins. One of the things I like about it is that the rice breaks down to make it creamier than the typical American rice pudding.
It’s ridiculously easy and nutritious... - 32.2948
1) Strategically place the chops inside a slow cooker.
2) In a small bowl, mix mushroom soup, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce. Pour it over the chops.
3) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4... - 29.6541
Slow Cooked Pork Chops In Sauerkraut
Want to have a great dinner when you are back home from work? You can place the pork chops and sauerkraut in the slow cooker, close the lid and be out of your home for work. In this video, chef shows the easy process to cook the pork chops. - 106.751
Creamy Cooker Chicken
1) Take a slow cooker and combine soup mix, sour cream, and cream of mushroom soup.
2) Add in chicken, cover, and cook on low for 8 hours.
3) Serve over rice or noodles. - 30.292
Classic American Chicken Cacciatore - Slow Cooked
Cacciatore is a comforting recipe for most Americans and that is also the case with the chef in the video. Watch him prepare his childhood favorite dish, the slow cooker style. The meat used is chicken while all other ingredients remain the same. Does it... - 106.943
Crock Pot Beef Chili
If you have never experienced the taste and flavor of crock pot beef chili, then you are missing something. The slow cooking method of preparation makes it so incredible. The most interesting fact of slow cooking is that you can set the cooking and then... - 109.402
Sos Crock-pot Chili
SOS Crock-Pot Chili is my recipe that along with many other food bloggers is to support the victims of Hurricane Sandy. We were asked to make a dish that would be what we would feed to those whose lives were forever changed by Sandy. Living in Texas, chili... - 111.452
Chicken Thighs With Vermouth
In skillet, brown chicken in butter; remove and set aside.
Add onion and mushrooms; cook until lightly brown and tender.
Add vermouth or sherry and lemon juice; cook over high heat to reduce liquid.
Return chicken to skillet.
Cover; cook over low heat 30... - 36.5716
Slow Cookery Sweet Potatoes
Drain but do not dry.
Set in slow-cooking pot.
Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours (depending on size and shape of potatoes).
Split tops and serve hot with butter.
For a sweet potato casserole, let potatoes cool; then peel and slice.
This... - 29.9959
Sweet And Sour Crockpot Beef Stew
1. In a bowl, combine meat and flour. Mix to coat evenly. Set aside.
2. Place a large skillet on medium high heat; pour oil and sauté onion and carrot in it. Cook until caramelized.
3. In a crock pot, transfer cooked onion.
4. In the... - 95.9002
Cream Of Broccoli Soup With American Cheese
1) In a skillet, saute the onion in oil till it has softened.
2) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 3 to 4 hours.
4) Serve hot. - 37.2057
American Slow Cooker Recipes By Category
American Slow Cooker Method: