- » American Salmon Snack
American Salmon Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of american salmon snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for american salmon snack recipes.
Salmon And Vegetable Burgers
If you are bored of serving meat burgers, here is an interesting twist. Try making easy salmon and vegetable burgers with weelicious host, who is preparing them for a summertime party. The patties are easy to make and can be refrigerated until guests arrive.... - 120.125
Healthy Salmon Burgers
Our key to make a burger healthy is to change the beef patties with salmon patties, what’s yours? Well simple make our recipe your own. Watch the video and make nice crunchy soft salmon patties and place them inside a burger and enjoy. - 118.406
If you want to boost your consumption of Omega 3 fatty acids, this is the ultimate recipe to go about it. Salmon patties make for sumptuous lunch or dinner fare and is quite simple to make too. - 115.881
Roasted Vegetable Sandwiches: Part 1
Looking for easy yet tasty sandwich recipes? Sandwiches are the great snack to be served on anytime. This is the best dish to utilize all your vegetables. Here, you will find the recipe for three sandwiches, which can be made in your own kitchen. Watch this... - 109.14
Salmon Burgers With Non Fat Dill Cream
Who does not want to enjoy the taste of creamy salmon burgers? And how we wish if we could still keep it healthy! See what the chef has in store; burger with dill cream prepared using fresh dills and non-fat cream! So, you can make your salmon burger, as much... - 108.967
Grilled Salmon Sliders
Looking for an easy to make salmon recipe? Try these delicious Grilled Salmon Sliders. This dish never fails to impress as a snack. Watch this video and learn how you can prepare these at home. - 98.4398
Kelly's Salmon Cake's (patties)
If you are looking for a boost of omega 3 in your diet, then salmon patties is just perfect for you. View this excellent video and gear up to make this nutritious and delicious dish in your kitchen. You can also utilize your leftover fish meat to make these... - 97.1688
Omega-3 Rich Salmon Burger
Nina Cucina not only tells us what they are and where to find them, but she creates a flavorful recipe that is very healthy for you! You won't believe how good these truly are for you as well as tasty! - 91.8936
Easy Salmon Fishcakes
Have you been looking for a simple Salmon Fishcake recipe? This video is just apt for you. Watch it to learn how you can prepare these delicious fishcakes and serve them in many different ways. - 78.0474
1. In a bowl, drain and flake the salmon and combine it with celery, mayonnaise, lemon juices and sauces.
2. Spread butter over bread slices and top half of them with thinly sliced cucumbers.
3. Smear salmon mixture over the bread slice.
4. Top the... - 48.8626
Savory Stuffed Pancakes
1) Take a bowl and sift flour and salt.
2) Beat in eggs and pour milk to make a smooth paste.
3) Pour the remaining milk.
4) Melt fat in a frying pan and shallow fry 2 or 3 tablespoon of the batter.
5) Cook one side for a minute and then turn the... - 44.7426
Salmon In Puff Pastry
Heat oven to 375°.
In 2-quart saucepan bring water to a full boil.
Add potato slices.
Cook over medium heat 5 minutes; rinse in cold water.
Drain; pat dry.
On lightly floured surface roll one puff pastry sheet into 16 x 12-inch rectangle.
Place... - 44.6778
Salmon Ribbon Bites
1) In a bowl, combine the softened butter with the chopped dill and capers to prepare dill caper butter.
2) Spread one side each of 4 bread slices with the butter. Reserving the last unbuttered slice for the top.
3) Lay a piece of... - 44.5772
Lemony Salmon Patties
Lemony Salmon Patties are a nice way to celebrate a tea party with your friends. Serve them up with savory tomato sauce and they are going to be a hit for sure! Do try out these Lemony Salmon Patties and come back here to share your opinion about them. - 44.4374
Drain salmon, reserving liquid.
Remove bones and skin from salmon; flake.
Soak onion in water 5 minutes.
Blend together salmon, onion, mayonnaise or salad dressing, green pepper, salt, and dillweed.
Spread mixture evenly on 4 slices of bread; top with... - 44.3521
Prepare Dill Sauce.
Separate salmon into fine flakes.
In a large bowl, combine flaked salmon, soft breadcrumbs, green onions, milk, eggs, parsley, lemon juice, salt, pepper and dill weed.
Shape into 8 patties, about 3/4 inch thick.
Dip patties in cracker... - 43.0118
Smoked Salmon Sandwiches
1. Cut each slice of pumpernickel crosswise in half.
2. Cut salmon slices on the diagonal into 1-inch-wide strips.
3. Cut onion lengthwise in half, then crosswise into thin slices.
4. In small bowl, combine cream cheese and chopped... - 42.6693
Baked Salmon Puffins
baked salmon muffins is a filling muffin recipe that can be served as an accompaniment to meals or as a snack. Made flavorful with a simple dash of salt and pepper along with lemon juice, this recipe is very handy when you want a heavy snack. - 41.6277
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Arrange the bread on the baking pan and bake for 5 minutes or until dry and toasted.
3) In a bowl, mix together salmon, chives, soy sauce and pepper sauce.
4) Layer the salmon mixture on each slice of... - 41.5098
Seattle Salmon Patties
Drain salmon, reserving 1/3 Cup liquid.
Remove bones and skin from salmon; flake meat.
Cook onion in butter till tender.
Add reserved liquid, 1/3 cup crumbs, eggs, parsley, mustard, and salmon; mix well.
Shape into 6 patties; roll in remaining crumbs.
In... - 41.4278
Curried Salmon Sandwiches
1. Prepare a mixture of salmon with mayonnaise, celery, relish, and curry powder.
2. Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions and spread atop 6 bread slices
3. Cover with rest of the bread slices, dip in an egg-milk mixture seasoned with salt and... - 41.0984
Salmon And Cheese Parcels
Salmon and cheese parcels are snacky little filled patties made with salmon and ricotta cheese filling. Wrapped in a filo pastry, the salmon is combined along with cheese, eggs, parsley and lemon juice for flavor and baked in the microwave with a butter... - 40.8419
Grilled Salmon-slaw Sandwiches
1) In a bowl, add salad oil and lemon juice and mix well.
2) Brush both sides of the salmon steaks with the salad oil mix.
3) Wrap each steak in heavy aluminum foil and double fold the edges to seal well.
4) Place the wrapped steaks over the hot coals... - 39.6388
Salmon Blue Cheese Broilers
1. In a medium bowl, mix salmon with mayonnaise, mushrooms and blue cheese.
2. Over toasted bread, spread the salmon mixture.
3. Sprinkle some Parmesan on top.
4. Place sandwiches on a broiler rack set at a height of 5 inches from heat; broil for about... - 37.6698
Mix salmon, green pepper, peanuts, onions, 1/3 cup chili sauce, the mustard and pepper sauce.
Cut or tear breads crosswise into halves.
Fill each half with about 1/4 cup lettuce and 1/4 cup salmon mixture; top with sprouts.
Serve with chili sauce. - 36.9642
Smoked Salmon Pinwheels
1. In a large bowl, place the butter, lemon juice and parsley and beat well till evenly mixed together
2. Spread this mixture on top of the slices of bread and place the salmon on top. Roll up the bread slices evenly
3. For later use, these can be... - 35.414
Deep-fried Salmon Fritters
Drain salmon; break into bite-sized pieces.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt; stir in cornmeal.
Combine egg and milk; stir into dry ingredients.
Fold in salmon.
Drop by heaping spoonfuls into 375-degree deep fat.
Fry until golden brown.
Drain on paper... - 34.7965
Salmon And Cream Cheese Ball
Salmon And Cream Cheese Ball is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this, you will always crave for some more. - 34.7236
Saucy Salmon Croquettes
Drain and flake salmon; remove bones and skin.
Combine salmon, 1/4 cup cracker crumbs, 1 egg, 1/4 cup cocktail sauce, onion and lemon juice.
Shape mixture into croquettes.
Beat remaining egg lightly in shallow dish; stir in 2 tablespoons water.
Coat... - 34.4386
Combine first 7 ingredients; mix well.
Spread on 4 bread slices.
Top each with a lettuce leaf and the remaining bread slices.
Makes 4 servings. - 34.3181
Salmon Salad Sandwiches
Salmon Salad Sandwiches is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Salmon Salad Sandwiches; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 34.3137
Vita Sockeye Salmon Sliders
We toast up our Sockeye Smoked Salmon and served them on slider buns with sautéed onion, bell pepper and sauce. - 34.2082
These Salmon burgers taste incredible ! Try these out for a snack with savory sauces poured over and let me know if you like them. - 33.4053
Potted Salmon Sandwiches
Pick over salmon, discarding any coarse bones and dark skin; mash with a fork.
Add all remaining ingredients except bread and cucumber, mix well to form a smooth paste.
Spread each slice of bread with salmon, cover half the slices with cucumber, and top with... - 32.9788
Salmon Toasties And Avocado
Combine salmon, spring onions, parsley, red pepper, black pepper and lemon juice in a medium bowl.
Arrange salmon and toasts on a plate with lettuce, lime and avocado.
Garnish with parsley. - 32.8073
Quick Salmon Patties
1. In a large mixing bowl, place the salmon, egg, and the onion and mix well
2. Add the flour mixture and mix well again
3. To the same bowl, add the baking powder and the reserved liquid and stir into the salmon mixture till completely combined. Form... - 32.7334
Cut each slice of toast diagonally, forming four triangles.
Combine remaining ingredients and spread about 1 teaspoon on each toast triangle.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat till hot, about 1 minute.
Garnish with additional olive slices, if desired. - 31.7781
Salmon Cheese Puff
1. Beat eggs with hand beater in 1 1/2-quart casserole; beat in milk, wine, parsley, mustard and salt. Micro-wave uncovered on medium-high (70%) 2 minutes; stir. Microwave until hot, 1 to 2 minutes longer.
2. Beat in remaining ingredients. Pour into 5- or... - 31.6701
1. Let cream cheese come to room temperature or soften in microwave.
2. Combine cream cheese with lemon juice and capers. Spread on salmon slices and roll up firmly.
3. Chill and slice into bite-sized pieces . - 27.8872
Quick Salmon Croquettes
Drain salmon; reserve liquid.
Flake salmon; remove skin and bones.
Combine salmon, reserved liquid, eggs, salt and corn flake crumbs to make a firm mixture; blend in baking powder.
Shape into croquettes; roll in additional crumbs.
Fry in small amount of fat... - 27.5804
Smoked Salmon Sandwich
Blend together the mayonnaise or salad dressing, onion, parsley, and lemon juice.
Spread on bread; place salmon on 4 slices bread.
Top with remaining bread. - 26.2286
1.In a bowl, mix the salmon along with the mayonnaise, keep mixing until a fine mixture is formed
2.Remove the soft crumb from the French rolls
3.Place the French rolls and fill the space with salmon mixture
4.Serve with a sauce of your choice - 26.0574
Prepare both fillings.
Spread each of the fillings evenly over 4 tortillas (4 with salmon, 4 with tomato).
Roll each tortilla up tightly, jelly roll fashion.
Wrap each roll in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight, until firm enough to... - 25.9448
When I have friends over for dinner, I always want to do some snacks that are easy to make. This canned salmon recipe allows me to whip up canapés that are really nice and that too real fast. - 24.1058
Mix salmon with enough salad dressing to moisten.
Spread between thin slices of rye bread or, mix salmon with lemon juice to form a paste.
Spread between buttered slices of rye bread. - 23.6105
Grilled Fish Sandwich
Rich in proteins and omega 3 fatty acids with a hint of buttery taste. Perfect snack to carry and quick to make. - 0
Steve cooks his healthy Salmon Burgers with a refreshing green bean and tomato salad. - 0
American Salmon Snack Recipes By Category
American Salmon Snack Course: