- » American Meatloaf
American Meatloaf Recipes
American Meatloaf is considered to be the most popular comfort food in the country simply because of its rich taste. Moreover, the recipe for American meat loaf is absolutely easy to follow, however, there are ... More »
For those who do not like meatloaf, you should try this special recipe. It is not only nutritious, but also so delicious that you would love to have a second helping. You can use any type of meat of your choice, along with bunch of fresh parsley, shredded... - 137.91
Meatloaf With Tomato Glaze
Meatloaf is a great comfort food that would surely pep up your holiday menu. Take a look at this impressive video that shares a recipe for magnificent meatloaf with a flavorful tomato and ginger glaze. Great way to pamper your loved ones and make your food... - 135.975
Meatloaf With Bread Crumbs
Meatloaf is an all American staple that many crave! Although it is very easy to make, one must be careful not to overcook the meat for the result will be inedible. Dry, hard meatloaf is no fun to eat! - 131.591
Guilt-free Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf
Try this quick and fun take on an all-American standard cheese burgers. This is an excellent video to make cheeseburgers with bacon, onion and mustard. The tender and juicy meat with the wonderful seasoning is a real lip smacking alternative to basic... - 129.156
Quick And Easy Meatloaf
Take the hassle off the weeknight dinners with meatloaves. Easy, effortless and extremely delicious, this ultimate comfort food is a breeze to make. Just gather up all the ingredients amd get making this comfort treat at home. Rest assured people will keep... - 128.167
Baked Spicy Mini Chili Meatloaf
Want to surprise your guests with an amazing dish that looks and tastes impressive but is actually really simple to make? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make perfectly baked chili mini meatloaf that will leave everyone asking... - 128.02
Blue Cheese Meatloaf In Bacon Wrap
If you are sick and tired of the regular meatloaf, you can try this excellent recipe of meatloaf blended with blue cheese and wrapped in bacon. It is a gourmet dish which you can prepare for any special occasion. Watch the video to go through the step-by-step... - 125.09
So long, dude food. Most men who love food have a roasting pan and a decent spice rack, but they're still looking for that one book that has all the real food they love to eat and wish they could cook. Esquire food editor Ryan D'Agostino is here to change... - 123.557
When it comes to talking of comfort food, meatloaf surely tops the list of favorites. This video presents the quickest and the easiest may to make these crumbly meaty delights. The result is so good that you can't stop at just one serving. - 120.711
Beef Cheeseburger Meatloaf
Add some spunk to the king of comfort food — the mighty meatloaf with this cheesy recipe. This recipe adds a cheesy twist to the otherwise flavorful meatloaf. Flavorful, moist, tasty and cheesy, this totally beefed-up dish is easy on the palate and is easy... - 120.242
Looking for a nice and easy Meatloaf recipe, then look no further. The Chef shows how to make Meatloaf at home. It's so delicious and if you're inviting friends home, you can surely make this dish. - 118.466
Homemade Mini Turkey Meatloaf
If you don't have enough time to bake a traditional meatloaf, these mini meatloaves can be a time saver. These are plain and simple and can be enjoyed in various ways. You can place them inside the buns or serve it by itself. Watch the video to learn the... - 116.928
Meatloaf Hamburger Barbecue
Prepare a classic meatloaf that is real easy to do on your backyard grill! This is meatloaf the way it ought to be! - 109.808
Baked Turkey Meatloaf
Turkey being the key ingredient, a meatloaf done with it is definitely yummy and delicious beyond a doubt. Patty does a good job of demonstrating how to make a nice meatloaf. Watch the video for details - 109.76
Want to learn about America's most popular comfort food which is cost effective and a meal in rush? Chef Tawnya shares her mother's marvellous meatloaf recipe which is easy to prepare and the aroma of it going to fill you house, needless to say its filling as... - 109.374
Baked Beef Cheeseburger Meatloaf
If you are tired of cooking meatloaf the old way and want to experiment a little, then this video is the perfect thing for you. Watch and learn to bake a fun and innovative meatloaf that all your guests are sure to fall in love with. This yummy treat is... - 109.084
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
1. Blend the garlic cheese croutons and the butter garlic croutons.
2. In a bowl, add the turkey and 1 pound of venison and mix.
3. Add the onions, red peppers, the croutons mix, eggs, seasoning... - 109.046
Ms. Goldgirl's Meatloaf
A very delicious meatloaf that can be made with ground turkey or ground beef. Easy to mix together and can be prepared in advance. - 108.409
This quintessential comfort food is every man's favorite dish. When served with mashed potatoes and gravy, meat loaf makes for a tasty, versatile, pocket-friendly dish that is a cinch to make. Follow this recipe and make your own meat loaf at home. - 107.291
Savory Country Meatloaf
If you want a classic European dish, then a meat loaf with some mashed potatoes and brown onion gravy is just the thing! A beautifully cooked dish by Chef David. Check out the video to see how this dish turns out! - 105.674
Quick & Simple Meatloaf
Meatloaf is a very versatile dish, which can be served with any of your favorite dishes. Try this simple recipe of meatloaf. Your family will definitely love it. - 105.291
Low Fat Meatloaf
Low fat meatloaf is a great way to attend your craving of meat without the intake of that extra fat. This is a wonderful recipe with so many exciting ingredients with titillating flavors that if you make it today, you will make it tomorrow and the next week.... - 98.06
Do you want to make meatloaf this weekend? Here is an excellent video that displays a simple recipe for meatloaf. The video is nicely presented and would surely make your holiday merrier and your family asking for more! - 97.8192
Open Face Meatloaf Sandwich Bites And Others
Gone Thanksgiving, everyone begins their frantic search for new and creative holiday appetizers for the entertaining season! Here is a great video that shows you how to make three fast, fabulous and fancy holiday appetizers in one show! Bob shows you how to... - 92.2849
Savory Buttermilk Meatloaf
One would love to gobble down slices of this delicious and savory Buttermilk Meatloaf. This would be a be a beautiful addition to your Holiday dinner table. You can make this yummy meatloaf at home. All you need to do is watch this video and learn. Bon... - 89.7546
Meatloaf is a great recipe for holidays, outings or picnics. Look at this excellent video that presents a super simple recipe for a delicious cheesy meatloaf. The video is nicely explained, definitely worth seeing to make this meatloaf that would surely be a... - 87.0103
Meatloaf For Dinner
Meatloaf has to be the best comfort food and is equally good for entertaining too. In this recipe video, Betty shares with her viewers the secrets of making the perfect meatloaf at home. Not only does it add great value to your suppertime, but also makes for... - 86.7818
Perhaps you never knew what magic this secret sauce can play to make your meatloaf so exotic and so delicious. Want to learn about this secret sauce - watch the video. To maintain the secrecy, make sure to forget the recipe once you are done, only keep a note... - 86.1284
Meatloaf With Cranberries
Got company coming over and wondering what to make, then here is an excellent recipe idea for you. The chef here provides simple directives to make meatloaf with pork, cranberries and cheese. Definitely a super easy thing to put together and your guest are... - 86.1218
Quick Meatloaf Sammich
If you're thinking of making a quick and tasty sammich, then do check this out. The chef prepares this delicious sammich. The meat is first cooked with all the sauces and is then baked. It gives a nice and different flavour. Do check out the video. - 85.8335
Hosting a cozy dinner party tonight, here is a recipe to make meat loaf. Watch cook Roland showing in easy steps how to make meat loaf using ground beef along with a few vegetables and flavors. Simply awesome! - 84.8937
Easy American Meatloaf
Easy American meatloaf is a super easy and comfortable take on this age old classic dish. Take a look at this video for the exact way of making this succulent and rustic meat lover's delight. - 83.1064
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 82.2336
Raw food is one of the most growing food genres today. Most of the people who are very health conscious are incorporating raw food in their lifestyle. Today chef Tina Jo will be sharing a great raw food recipe with you. Check out the video of the delicious... - 82.1837
Jazzy Jacked Up Grilled Meatloaf
What could be more comforting meal on hungry evenings than a slice of grilled meatloaf served with a dollop of your favorite mashed potatoes. This totally festive dish is highly appeasing to the palate as well as the gut, though it warrants some extra slog in... - 79.0005
When you view videos of the drunk cook, you should be aware of the language and the style! It may not adhere to certain standards but then he conjures up dishes in his kitchen! A meatloaf experimented with some herbs and other things. A video to watch with... - 62.5283
To all you people who love eating baked food. You have to check out this video of the yummy and delicious Baked Meatloaf. A great recipe prepared by chef Jenny just for you. - 62.1668
Ruth Ann's Meatloaf
1) In a bowl beat eggs and milk together.
2) Mix bread cubes, onions, green peppers, salt, and pepper.
3) Stir in beef and mix thoroughly.
4) Make into the shape of loaf, slightly smaller in diameter than the cooker.
5) Put the loaf into slow... - 48.3073
1) Preheat oven moderately to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl add bread crumbs and milk, add the turkey, and mix thoroughly.
3) Gently add egg white, onion, garlic, green pepper, catsup, oregano, cumin, salt and pepper to taste.
4) Pour the... - 47.9314
This meat loaf recipe is prepared with a minced steak along with bread crumbs and a medley of sauces for flavor. Cooked in the oven, the meatloaf is made with a ix of meat with onions, eggs and cheese along with worcestershire sauce, tomato sauce and barbecue... - 47.8503
1) In slow cooker put potatoes and carrots.
2) Sprinkle salt over it to season.
3) In a bowl mix egg, shredded wheat, chili sauce, onion, salt, marjoram, and pepper.
4) Stir in ground beef. Mix thoroughly.
5) Make into the shape of loaf, slightly... - 47.7556
1. In a small saucepan empty the can of tomato paste and stir in the water. keep aside.
2. Use a 2-piece meat loaf pan or line a loaf pan (9-X5-X3-inch) with foil.
3. Preheat the oven to 350° F (170 degree C)
4. In a large bowl,... - 47.4678
Traditional Meat Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a large bowl and dissolve the beef bouillon in hot water.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
4) Take an ungreased 8x4 inch loaf pan and spoon out the prepared mixture on it or shape... - 47.0839
Rector's Meatloaf Old Faithful
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
Warm the oil in a small skillet over medium heat.
Add the onions and green peppers and saute until soft, 8 to 10 minutes.
Place in a large bowl, add the ground round, oats,... - 47.0567
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Cut 2 pieces of waxed paper, approximately 12-inches by 17-inches.
3. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients reserving ½ cup cracker crumbs and the Cheddar cheese.
4. Mix well,... - 46.4664
In medium bowl, combine meat, 1 can of tomato sauce, egg, bread crumbs, green onion, celery, salt and pepper; mix well.
In 2-quart oblong baking dish, shape one-half of meat mixture into an 8" x 5" rectangle.
Top with cheese, ham and olives.
Spread rest of... - 46.2518
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) Mix together all ingredients except ketchup and honey.
3) Take a 7- or 8-inch loaf pan; pour the mixture into it and bake for 40 minutes in the preheated oven until the loaf is firm... - 46.1224
Extra Special Meatloaf
1. Grate cheese and set aside
2. In a bowl, mix together beef, eggs, bread crumbs, tomato juice and seasonings
3. In a skillet, heat vegetable oil and saute onions in it till clear; add it to the meat mixture, place the mixture between... - 46.0188
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (175Â°C)
2. Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
3. To the hot pan, add together all the vegetables and water.
4. SautÃ© the vegetables until they are limp and the water has evaporated.
5. Take pan... - 45.9767
Pie Plate Meatloaf
1. Cook mixed vegetables, following label directions and drain.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine beef, 1 cup bread crumbs, tomato juice, garlic and seasonings and mix lightly but thoroughly.
3. Add half of the mixture to a 9-inch glass... - 45.8854
Quick N Easy Meatloaf
Steps before cooking
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Using a knife blade fitted to a mixer bowl, chop bread coarsely. Keep aside in a mixing bowl.
3. Using a knife blade fitted to a mixer bowl, chop green pepper coarsely. Mix with chopped bread.
4.... - 45.7167
Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf
Cut cheese slices in half diagonally; reserve half the cheese triangles.
Chop remaining cheese slices finely.
Combine chopped cheese, eggs, ground beef, milk, oats, onion, green pepper and seasonings.
Press beef mixture into greased loaf pan.
Invert... - 45.6293
1.In a bowl, make a mixture of groun beef, bread crumbs, egg, milk, onion, salt and pepper by mixing gently.
2.Take a 2 quart glass loaf dish, put half of the beef mixture in it and make a cavity in the center.
3.Take a 1 quart glass... - 45.0463
Meatloaf Ring With Garlic Mashed Potatoes
1) Take a medium bowl to combine beef, 1/3 cup soup, bread crumbs, egg substitute, carrots, zucchini, pepper and onion. Add 1 tablespoon parsley and Italian seasoning to this mixture. Thoroughly mix all the ingredients. Keep it aside.
2)... - 44.9511
In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
Add the next eight ingredients; mix well.
Add the sausage; mix well.
Press into an ungreased 9-in.x 5-in.x 3-in.loaf pan.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour; drain often.
Increase temperature to 375° and bake 30... - 44.7035
1) Grind together onion and pig's liver.
2) Blend in remaining ingredients.
3) Take a 1 kg (2 lb.) loaf tin and press the mixture firmly into it.
4) In a roasting tin containing 2.5 cm (1 inch) water, place the tin and bake in a oven at moderate heat... - 44.5156
Turkey Meatloaf Goods
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly spray a 9 1/2 x5 1/2 x 3 inch loaf pan with vegetable oil, or use a nonstick pan.
Place bread in a blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade, and process into fine crumbs.
In a shallow bowl,... - 44.3327
Easy, All Day Meatloaf And Vegetables
1) In slow cooker put potatoes and carrots.
2) Sprinkle 1/4 tsp. salt over it to season.
3) In a bowl mix remaining ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
4) Shape into loaf and put on top of vegetables, not letting to touch the sides of cooker.
5) Cook covered... - 44.2441
1) In a large bowl mix all ingredients except potatoes.
2) Make into the shape of loaf.
3) In slow cooker, arrange the loaf.
4) Arrange potatoes alongside meatloaf.
5) Cook covered on low for 8-10 hours, or High 4-5 hours.
6) Serve hot. - 44.1338
1.Take a bowl, put ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, milk, onion, salt and pepper in it.
2.Mix the ingredients gently and keep aside.
3.Take a 2 quart glass loaf dish, put the bowl mixture in it.
4.Put a waxed paper sheet on the... - 43.9127
1) Lightly oil 9x5x3 loaf pan.
2) Place chicken lightly into the prepared pan.
3) Pre-heat oven to 350â€™F
4) In a large mixing bowl, mix together chicken, bread crumbs, onion, salt and pepper.
5) In another small bowl, beat... - 43.8541
In a large mixing bowl combine bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper, milk and egg; mix thoroughly using a rubber spatula.
Crumble the ground meats into the bread crumb mixture and gently mix until thoroughly combined.
In a shallow, heat-resistant, non-metallic... - 43.7606
Barbecued Oatmeal Meatloaf
1) In a large bowl mix beef, oats, onion, egg, salt, pepper, and 1/2 cup tomato sauce.
2) Transfer the content to a lightly greased 9-x 5- x 3-inch loafpan.
3) Place in oven and bake loaf at 350° for 15 minutes.
4) Add 1/2 cup tomato sauce with... - 43.4493
Mix meatloaf ingredients thoroughly.
Set aside while preparing filling.
Saute mushrooms and onions in butter.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on HIGH.
Add thyme, cumin, sour cream and bread crumbs.
Spread 1/3 of meat mixture in bottom of bundt pan, top with 1/2 of... - 43.3564
Are you looking for Marvelous Meatloaf recipe? Best enjoyed as a Main Dish this recipe was taught to me by a dear friend who also happens to be a great chef. No other ingredient will make Marvelous Meatloaf taste so awesome than meatloaf. Caring is all about... - 43.3352
1) In a bowl add all ingredients except half of taco seasoning and mix thoroughly .
2) Make into the shape of loaf.
3) Put at the bottom of slow cooker.
4) Sprinkle with taco seasoning on top.
5) Cook covered on low for 8-10 hours.
6) Serve... - 43.2226
Florentine Stuffed Meatloaf
Combine meat, egg, onion, salt and pepper.
Line sides and bottom of 9 x 5- in.
loaf dish with two-thirds of meat mixture.
Place spinach packages in oven.
Microwave at High 4 to 6 minutes, or until warm.
Drain spinach thoroughly.
In medium bowl,... - 43.1811
Combine minced steak, eggs, chopped onions, tomato sauce, oregano, salt and pepper in mixing bowl.
Blend well on electric mixer or by hand.
Form meat mixture into loaf shape.
Add a little stock or water if too stiff.
Place in greased shallow baking dish.... - 43.0983
Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf
In large mixing bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs, 1 egg, seasoned salt, pepper, milk, 1/2 cup chopped onion and ground beef.
In 1 1/2 quart casserole, combine 1/4 cup chopped onion, green pepper, celery, pimento and lemon juice.
Micro wave at high (10) 2... - 42.9093
Meatloaf Ring is an irresistible side dish which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious recipe of flavored beef, soup mix and cheese; I am sure you would love to try this Meatloaf Ring again-n-again. - 42.8639
Cheesy Spinach Stuffed Meatloaf
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
In lg.bowl, combine meatloaf ingredients, mixing lightly but thoroughly.
In medium bowl, combine filling ingredients; mix well.
Set aside.Place beef mixture on waxed paper and pat into 14 x 10 inch rectangle.
Spread filling over... - 42.5295
Mix all ingredients except barbecue sauce.
Spread mixture evenly in loaf dish, 9x5x3 inches.
Spread barbecue sauce over meat mixture.
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on medium-high (70%) 12 minutes; rotate loaf dish 1/2 turn.
Microwave until center is no... - 42.3205
Early in the day: for stuffing, saute, in butter, all but 7 mushrooms, the lemon juice and onion for 3 minutes.
Toss in the bread crumbs, then the seasonings.
Beat eggs lightly with fork, mix in meat to which has been added some chopped onion if desired, then... - 42.161
Great Pumpkin Meatloaf
Cut top from pumpkin; discard top.
Remove and discard strings and seeds.
Place whole pumpkin, minus top, in baking dish.
Add about 1 inch hot water to dish around the outside of the pumpkin.
Cover pumpkin and pan with foil.
Bake in a preheated 400-degree oven... - 42.0854
Crunchy Family Meatloaf
1. In a bowl mix well to combine beef, potato, carrot, onion, breadcrumbs, egg, tomato sauce or chutney, herbs and black pepper to taste.
2. Into a lightly greased 1 1x21 cm / 4 1/2x8 1/2 in loaf tin press mixture and bake for 1 hour at 210°C /... - 41.9742
Heat oil in large non-stick skillet.
Add onion and garlic and cook on low heat until fragrant but not brown.
In large bowl, combine chicken, egg, egg whites, salt, pepper, Worcestershire, chili paste, mustard, ketchup, breadcrumbs and onion... - 41.9538
1) Into a medium bowl, pare and finely dice the shallot, and add to the meat.
2) Now add the parsley. 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
3)Lightly combine the ingredients with your hands.
4) Shape the meat mixture into four 1-inch-thick... - 41.9191
In a small bowl soak bread in water to cover 5 minutes.
Squeeze out excess water.
In a large bowl combine bread, garlic, onion, celery, salt, pepper, egg and milk.
Stir until well blended.
Crumble ground beef into bread mixture and stir to combine... - 41.8978
Baked Rolls With Meatloaf
Preheat the oven to 225°.
Cut the rolls in half horizontally and spread with the butter.
Peel and dice the onion.
Mix the ground meat with the egg, crumbs and diced onion, and season with the salt, pepper and paprika.
Dice the young Gouda, mix with the meat... - 41.8673
In medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
In 2-quart oblong baking dish, shape beef mixture into loaf (about 8" x 4").
TO HEAT BY TIME Cover with wax paper.
Set Power Select at MEDIUM-HIGH for 14 to 16 minutes.
If necessary, halfway through heating,... - 41.7344
Rolled Stuffed Meatloaf
Mix ground beef, egg, salt, and pepper thoroughly.
On waxed paper, roll meat mixture out onto 1/23-inch thick rectangle (about 8 x 11-inch).
Lay ham slices crosswise, then cheese.
Sprinkle with chopped olives.
Roll meat into log shape.
Secure the ends and... - 41.7005
The Best Meatloaf
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Set aside 10 x 4 in (25 x 10 cm) mold.
Place all meat, parsley and seasonings in large bowl.
Add onion and garlic; mix well.
Add breadcrumbs and eggs; mix, then stir in cream.
To double-check seasoning, cook a tiny patty of... - 41.6789
Savory Chipper Loaf
STEPS NEEDED TO GETTING READY
1. Use a 2-piece meat loaf pan or line a loaf pan (9-X5-X3-inch) with foil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F (170 degree C)
3. In a large bowl, add the meat and break up the lumps.
4. Add the remaining ingredients.
5. Tip... - 41.3116
Combine ingredients for glaze, set aside.
Mix together all remaining ingredients press into greased 8 in. x 4 in.
Loaf tin, then turn upside down on to aluminium foil-lined oven tray, leaving tin still over loaf.
Bake in moderate oven, Mark 4,350°F., 15... - 41.1169
Chili Meat Roll
STEPS NEEDED TO GETTING READY
1. Cut 2 pieces of waxed paper, approximately 12-inches by 17-inches.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
3. In a large bowl, combine beef, egg, breadcrumbs and onion.
4. Mix well, using your hands.
5. Turn... - 40.4802
Preheat the oven to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
Mix together the eggs, ketchup and milk and add to the ground beef in a large bowl.
Add all the other ingredients and mix well.
Pack the mixture into a well greased 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" (21 x 11 cm) loaf pan.
Bake for about... - 40.2687
Smooth Swedish Meatloaf
Smooth Swedish Meatloaf is one of my favorites and the taste of white bread and meat in this dish is just heavenly. The recipe requires just a handful of ingredients and will not take you through endless procedures. Give this yum and rich tasting Smooth... - 40.1188
Pour 3/4 C.beer over bread crumbs; add eggs, onion, salt and pepper.
Mix, then add meat and mix thoroughly.
Shape into loaf and place in oven-proof pan or baking dish
Combine catsup, mustard and remaining beer; pour over meat loaf.
Bake in a preheated 350... - 39.9341
Open Face Sandwiches
1) For each muffin half, fold the meat slices and place two on each muffin.
2) Mix the remaining ingredients, except cheese; divide evenly between the muffin halves.
3) Top each with a half a slice of cheese.
4) Broil until cheese is... - 39.905
Spicy Glazed Meat Loaf
Combine beef, gingersnap crumbs, onions, eggs, evaporated milk, salt and cinnamon; mix well.
Turn into 1 1/2-quart loaf pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Drain off drippings.
Cool for 5 minutes in pan; unmold.
Mix preserves and 1/4 cup water in saucepan;... - 39.7439
My friends like this cranberry meatloaf recipe. This recipe was given to me by one of my uncle. It is truly delicious. Whenever we organizing any party at home, this dish is surely included in party menu. It makes the party more enjoyable. If you also wish to... - 39.0727
Cook vegetables in boiling water till tender; drain.
Stir in remaining ingredients except meat.
Add meat; mix well.
Shape into loaf in baking dish.
Bake at 350° for 1 1/2 hours. - 38.9027
Frosted Meat Loaf
Mix ground beef, French dressing, crumbs, onions, 2 eggs, salt and pepper.
Shape into loaf; place in shallow baking dish.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Place on baking sheet.
Beat remaining egg; add potatoes and salad dressing; mix well.
Frost loaf with... - 38.6698
In small bowl, combine tomato sauce, brown sugar, and mustard.
In large mixing bowl, combine eggs, onion, cracker crumbs, ground beef, salt, and pepper.
Add 1/2 cup of tomato sauce mixture and stir thoroughly.
Place meat mixture in glass ring mold,... - 38.121
Tomato Sauced Meatloaf
Combine ground meats, 1/2 cup tomato sauce, onion, egg, bread crumbs, salt and pepper in large bowl.
Spread mixture in loaf pan.
Pour remaining tomato sauce over loaf.
MICROWAVE 20 to 25 MINUTES on '6', or until set in center.
Let stand 5... - 38.0378
1) In a bowl mix ingredients.
2) Make into the shape of loaf.
3) Arrange at the rack in slow cooker.
4) Cook covered on high for 3-4 hours.
5) Serve hot. - 37.9173
American Meatloaf Recipes By Category