- » American Meat Loaf
American Meat Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of american meat loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for american meat loaf recipes.
This was one of the dishes that was cooked for our Food On The Go video where I cooked several things that could go a long way and provide meals for a week. Meatloaf is one of those easy dishes that goes a long way. Eat it fresh with vegetables or take it on... - 118.56
Bam Turkey Loaf
Have you ever tried to prepare turkey loaf at home. Take a look at this incredible video that shares an outstanding recipe for turkey loaf that is wonderfully flavored with bam spice mixture. See this impressive video to make this super delicious turkey loaf... - 116.201
Bacon And Sausage Surprise Loaf
This a surprise dish. That explodes with all the meaty flavors of the sausage and the bacon! A dish that is different and rolled like a loaf! Watch unravel the method for this meaty loaf in this video - 107.968
Classic Meat Loaf
Do you often wonder how some people just make a perfect Meat Loaf? Now you too can be a part of the same list. Watch this video now and learn a step by step process to prepare this Classic Meat Loaf now. - 101.352
Meat Loaf With Tasty Tomato Topping
"Is it you or the aroma of meat loaf with tasty tomato topping that you are making that has dragged me to the kitchen?", were my partner's words. I prepare this meat loaf with tasty tomato topping with beef as the main ingredient. This recipe makes for a... - 48.9079
Danish Meat Loaf With Apple Gravy
Danish Meat Loaf With Apple Gravy is a simply delicious recipe. Try this Danish Meat Loaf With Apple Gravy; I bet, yoy will get a huge fan following for this one. - 47.9213
Barbecued Meat Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a small skillet heat butter and saute onion in it until tender.
3. In a large bowl mix next 7 ingredients.
4. Add onion and mix lightly.
5. Lightly grease a 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish.
6. Transfer... - 47.883
Country Meat Loaf
1) Take a 8x4 1/2 inch loaf tin and line it with non-stick paper.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix beef with oats, herbs, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
3) In a saucepan, heat the water and add... - 47.5803
Vegetable Meat Loaf
Put first 4 ingredients in blender container; blend till coarsely chopped.
In saucepan combine chopped vegetables, tomato, and 1/4 tea spoon salt.
Simmer, covered, till vegetables are crisp-tender, about 7 to 8 minutes.
Put bread, egg, 3/4 teaspoon... - 47.39
Frank And Burger Loaf
About 1 hour and 45 minutes before serving: Cut thin slice from top of bread.
Carefully scoop out enough crumbs from center to make 2 cups, loosely packed.
Set bread shell and top aside.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In large bowl, combine crumbs, milk and egg; let... - 47.2079
Moist Meat Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a bowl and soak bread pieces in milk for about 5 minutes.
3) Add all the other ingredients and mix nicely together.
4) Shape the mixture into a loaf and pour some ketchup on it.
5) Bake for about 1 1/4... - 47.0711
Three Moms' Meat Loaf
Place a rack in the middle of the oven and preheat oven to 375°F.
Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-low heat.
When hot, add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is soft, about 10 minutes.
In a large bowl,... - 46.9132
Meat Loaf Lineup
This Meat Loaf Lineup makes a very satiating meal ! Try out this oven heated meat loaf and cheese sandwich with seasonings and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Meat Loaf Lineup are welcome ! - 46.9019
Frosted Tuna Sandwich Loaf
1. Add drained tuna to a mixing bowl, mix in tartar sauce, blend well, season according to taste and keep aside.
2. Blend cheese, mayonnaise and pimiento together in a bowl, season to taste and keep aside.
3. In a third bowl, prepare a mixture of... - 46.7777
Garden Style Meat Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine vegetables, ground beef, oats, eggs, 1/4 cup of the chili sauce, herbs and seasoning and mix well
3. Turn meat mixture into a loaf pan.
4. Place in preheated oven and bake... - 46.7715
Homestyle Meat Loaf
1) Take a 2-cup glass measure and mix butter, onion and celery.
2) Cook in Microwave at Power Hi for 3 minutes.
3) In a bowl arrange the meat.
4) Mix cooked vegetables, bread, egg, garlic, Worcestershire, hot pepper sauce, salt and black pepper and... - 46.5752
Surprise Meat Loaf
1 Grease a loaf pan and keep aside.
2 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3 In a bowl, mix all the ingredients except catsup.
4 Pour in the prepared loaf pan.
5 Bake for about 30 minutes.
6 Using a knife handle, score... - 46.3828
Cheese Stuffed Meat Loaf
An easy to make Cheese Stuffed Meat Loaf. Try it for once and let me know how this Cheese Stuffed Meat Loaf recipe turns out for you. I bet, you and your loved ones will always crave for it! - 46.2399
Aries Meat Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Combine all the ingredients for preparing meat loaf. Mix well.
3) Press into a loaf pan.
4) Combine the ingredients for sauce and mix well.
5) Spread the sauce over meat loaf.
6) Bake in the preheated... - 46.0987
Garlic Meat Loaf
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Heat oil and saute onion, green pepper or pimiento.
3.Once tender, turn off the flame and Add beef, egg, wheat germ, yeasy, garlic, kelp, tomato juice, thyme and basil.
5.Take a greased... - 46.058
Slow Cooked Meat Loaf
1. In a bowl break eggs and add milk. Whisk well.
2. Add bread cubes, onion, green pepper, salt and pepper. Stir to mix.
3. Add the beef and mix.
4. Divide into potions and shape into round loaf.
5. Put the loaf in a 5-quarter slow cooker.
6. Spread... - 45.9868
Traditional Meat Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a large bowl and dissolve the beef bouillon in hot water.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
4) Take an ungreased 8x4 inch loaf pan and spoon out the prepared mixture on it or shape... - 45.9377
Rolled Stuffed Meat Loaf
1) Set the oven at 350 degrees.
2) Mix together 1 1/2 cups of the stuffing mix with water, carrot and parsley
3) Stir the mixture well and set it aside.
4) Mix together half a cup of soup, beef, onion, egg, remaining half cup of stuffing... - 45.909
Manila Meat Loaf
Mix together beef, meat extract, 1/2 teaspoon monosodium glutamate, and bread crumbs.
For the filling, toss together ham and pork, cheese, olives, pickles, raw egg, a pinch of monosodium glutamate, and salt, pepper, and cayenne to taste.
Oil a loaf pan... - 45.812
Meat & Herbs Loaf
1 In a medium bowl, thoroughly combine meat, egg, oats, onion, 1/2 of tomato sauce, thyme, marjoram and celery salt.
2 Press meat mixture into a loaf in a 9" x 5" loaf dish.
3 Shape loaf so meat does not touch sides of dish.
4 Cover with waxed... - 45.7626
German Style Stuffed Meat Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a 1-quart bowl, add all the ingredients except sauerkraut and cheese, mix thoroughly.
3) On a sheet of wax paper spread the mixture to form a 6 x 8-inch rectangle.
4) Spread sauerkraut over the... - 45.5991
Everyday Meat Loaf
The Everyday Meat Loaf is a filling and tasty preparation. I served the Everyday Meat Loaf recipe last month for an official party at home and I still get calls for the recipe. DOnt miss this Everyday Meat Loaf recipe. - 45.5812
Cottage Cheese Meat Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl, mix all ingredients, except Parmesan cheese.
3) Take an 8-inch pan and pour the mixture into it.
4) Bake for about 20 minutes and then top it with cheese.
5) Bake for another 10 minutes and let... - 45.5499
Meat Loaf In The Round
Dissolve bouillon in the water; combine 1/4 cup with egg, bread crumbs, onion, sage, salt, and pepper.
Add ground beef; mix well.
In 8-inch skillet shape mixture into circle slightly smaller than diameter of skillet.
With handle of wooden spoon, make... - 45.5282
Left Over Meat Loaf
Made To Be Leftover Meat Loaf! You can imagine how I cam upon this recipe,. Trust me, if you were looking for a recipe that lets you finish your leftover meat resourcefully, then this is the recipe for you! Try the Made To Be Leftover Meat Loaf! - 45.2996
Meat Loaf In Sour Cream Pastry (lihamarekepiiras)
Meat Loaf In Sour Cream Pastry (Lihamarekepiiras) is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Meat Loaf In Sour Cream Pastry tastes great with sour cream. Prepare the Meat Loaf In Sour Cream Pastry in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 45.2433
Hi Ho Meat Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
2. Line a 9-inch x 5-inch loaf pan with aluminum foil or grease it well.
3. In a large bowl, combine two meats and mix thoroughly.
4. Add the remaining ingredients, reserving about 1/4... - 45.0649
Meat Loaf With Cheese Stuffing
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Mix ground beef, crumbs, onions and green pepper lightly into eggs.
Add remaining ingredients except cheese and pars- ley; mix lightly.
Divide mixture into three parts; pat 1 part into large loaf pan.
Cover with overlapping cheese... - 45.0646
Meat Loaf, Company Style
About 1 1/2 hours before serving: In medium bowl, combine meat, egg, onion, 3/4 teaspoon salt and pepper.
Dilute soup with milk; add 1/3 cup of this to meat mixture.
On large piece of waxed paper, lightly pat meat mixture into rectangle about 14" by... - 44.9947
Ripe Olive Meat Loaf
Core cabbage; tear leaves apart.
Cover leaves with boiling water to wilt.
Drain; line bottom and sides of greased loaf pan with cabbage leaves.
Chop olives; reserve 1/4 cup.
Mix olives, ground beef, onions, salt, egg, pepper, crumbs, milk, caraway seed and... - 44.9631
Cheese-filled Meat Loaf
The cheese filled meatloaf is a cheese and meat layered loaf that can be microwaved for a quick meal. Made with hamburger meat and breadcrumbs flavored with pizza sauce and garlic, the meat is layered with cottage cheese along with veggies like mushrooms and... - 44.798
Molded Meat Loaf With Oatmeal
This Molded Meat Loaf with Oatmeal tastes really yummy ! Try out this ground beef oatmeal loaves for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Molded Meat Loaf are welcome ! - 44.7224
Our Favorite Meat Loaf
1. In medium skillet, over medium heat, saute bacon until partially cooked but not browned.
2. Drain on paper towels and set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 350F.
4. In a large bowl, with fork, lightly beat eggs with milk, salt, pepper, thyme, nutmeg and... - 44.6628
Stuffed Meat Loaf
In medium bowl, combine meat, 1 can of tomato sauce, egg, bread crumbs, green onion, celery, salt and pepper; mix well.
In 2-quart oblong baking dish, shape one-half of meat mixture into an 8"x5" rectangle.
Top with cheese, ham and olives.
Spread rest of meat... - 44.658
American Meat Loaf Recipes By Category