- » American Fruit Salad
American Fruit Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of american fruit salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for american fruit salad recipes.
Raw And Vegan Fruit And Veggie Salad With Applesauce Dressing
Rutabaga, the relative of the turnip is a root that not many people get down to eating. We see a rutabaga and wonder what to do with it! Watch this video to learn what to do with this healthy root veggie. This is a wonderful vegan and raw vegetable salad with... - 136.323
This is a tutorial for a simple and refreshing fruit salad. It's a great snack to have ready in the fridge or to bring to work. Try it for lunch with your favorite kind of nuts (for protein), or with vanilla ice cream - 131.373
Stemilt Autumn Harvest Fruit Salad
With so many hearty meals to enjoy in the autumn, I often find myself searching for light salads to balance out all the heavy means being served. I am a lover of roasted vegetable and warm fruit salads, and this Apple & Pear salad is a great mid week meal... - 127.131
Yummy Fiesta Salad
Hosting a party? Here's a great suggestion for your menu. Try out this Yummy Fiesta Salad, the combination of delicious fruit dressing over lettuce makes it totally irresistible. Whats more, the recipe is simple and can be churned out in no time...give it a... - 126.834
Sweet And Spicy Green Salad
Now for a green salad! This dish is going to be a bit different than your normal preparation. This salad calls for the use of “spicy greens.” The salad also has a mix of fruits, giving it that perfect blend of spicy and sweet. Watch Katherine as she... - 124.833
Fruit salads are a great dessert and a super healthy snack. You can use any fruit you want to make one but you should stick to seasonal fruits in order to keep it as frugal as possible. - 121.918
Sweet Ambrosia Salad
This sweet, old-fashioned fruit salad is a tried & true favorite at Gooseberry Patch. It reminds us of our grandmothers' special Sunday suppers. Does it remind you of your grandmother, too? - 120.864
Strawberry, Cantaloupes And Blue Berry Fruit Salad
If you are look for a healthy treat, fruit salads are the way to go. Cathy tosses up a healthy, nutritious fruit salad using the freshest of berries and fruits and yummy mayonnaise dressing. What better way to enjoy healthy servings of fruit even while... - 113.753
Fruit Salad Recipe
Easy Fruit Salad Recipe for Kids! You'll find the most unique and interesting Recipes here on HooplaKidzRecipes.
It's a great way to introduce all kinds of seasonal fruit to your kid. - 112.783
Spring Fresh Fruit Salad
If you are sticking to healthy diet, then what better way to satisfy your sweet tooth than springtime fruit salad. Here's a colorful and healthy seasonal fruity treat that can be tossed up in minutes. To make it more decadent, you can add a scoop of your... - 112.596
Tropical Fruit Salad With Pineapple Cloud
Searching for a perfect fruit salad to satisfy your craving, search no more. Chef Betty shows us how to make the delicious and tasty Tropical Cloud Fruit Salad in Pineapple. Once you start eating, you just won't stop. - 112.264
Fruit Salad In Lemon Oil
How nice will it be if the food that you are eating tells you everything about its benefits? This video recipe does exactly the same as the Chefs tell you how all the fruits and vegetables used in this recipe help your body get the nutrition it needs and it... - 109.092
Tangy Spinach Salad With Fruit
Don’t you just love a spinach salad? A super healthy salad, this is full of cancer fighting compounds. The salad also has Brazil nuts which are really healthy for you. Watch Katherine as she put together this great colorful salad. - 108.535
Veggie Waldorf Salad
Veggie Waldorf Salad is a fantastic vegetarian affair. Yes, the vegetarians can now make the salad and have it too! Watch the video for the recipe. Enjoy! - 107.774
Christmas Fruit Salad
When looking to toss up a fuss-free, delicious dessert for your holiday table, Christmas fruit salad. Made with winter bounties, this is one tasty treat that will appease all taste buds. Light yet decadent, Betty's version of Christmas fruit salad is a breeze... - 106.471
Speedy Fruit Salad
Are you in a rush and need something sweet and delicious to serve on to your guest, then this is one salad recipe you should certainly consider. Watch this very helpful video to make a scrumptious and colorful salad with fruits made with instant pudding,... - 105.875
Grilled Fruit Salad
Grilled fruit salad is a nice summer dessert. It is paired with Moscato wine. Moscato wine is a very balanced wine. It is niether too sweet nor tart and gives a perfect taste. If you plan to make grilled fruit salad for your guests, serve it chilled with... - 105.501
Tropical Fruit Salad And Dip
The fruit salad and dip is so simple to make that you can prepare in a very less time. Enjoy the fruit salad with the creamy dip. Check out the recipe right here. - 104.711
Thanksgiving Special Cranberry Salad
What better way to use up the leftover cranberries from your holiday feast to toss up a tasty salad treat? A great way to bulk up the savory sweet treat, this salad is a sure head-turner. Plus, it's so sumptuous and simple to make that are likely to get... - 104.383
Super Foods Part Two - Fruit Salsa
With the salmon poached in green tea done, it is the turn of an appetizing salad with fruits. Watch Chef Stacey toss pieces of fresh exotic fruits in simple flavors. Great to accompany the salmon and makes the meal complete! - 103.021
Delightful Ambrosia Fruit Salad
Make the most of the seasonal fruits with this refreshing and deliciously healthy salad. Betty whomps up a quick and easy ambrosia salad but adds a fresh twist to the recipe by making a few yummy additions to the salad. Serve as a side or main, this fruity... - 102.281
Steak, Eggs, Ratatouille And Fruit Salad
Steak, Eggs, Ratatouille and Fruit Salad for Mother's Day. Make your Mom feel special. Take a look at this video for the details of this exotic brunch menu being prepared in style and make her special day memorable. Happy Cooking! - 102.123
Grilled Pork Tenderloin With South-west Fruit Salad
If you belong to the family of cooks who is always on the look out for quick fixes which also are flavorful then this video recipe is for you to watch. Chef Russell shows a nice pork grill and a lovely salad to go along with it. While the pork grills you can... - 101.559
Summertime 5 Cup Fruit Salad
Looking for an easy tropical salad recipe? Then watch this video and learn of an easy recipe that will yield a mouthwatering summertime salad. Watch the video and learn more! - 101.219
Watermelon And Basil Salad With Feta
Fruit and vegetable salads are simple to make and delicious to have. Chef Mike Monahan shows how to make Watermelon Feta Basil Salad with watermelon and basil as the key ingredients along with other common Continental flavors. Simple delicacy. - 100.37
Bulgur Salad With Cashews, Oranges And Fresh Herbs
Flecked with fresh herbs, oranges and cashews, this easy-to-make, make-ahead dainty salad helps fight belly fat and makes for a perfect addition to your weeknight dinner. Camilla Saulsbury shares her favorite bulgur recipe with us in the video here. Using the... - 100.085
Pineapple And Black Bean Salad
Exotic dishes are combination of contrasting flavors and this Pineapple and Black Bean Salad describes it in detail. Watch this video and make this salad to understand how flavors and texture of different ingredients work together. Bon Appetit! - 99.4841
Tropical Fresh Fruit Salad
Here's a great way to make your kids eat their fruits! This is an excellent video which shows how you can make a syrupy fresh fruit salad with tropical fruits like kiwi, grapes, banana, pineapple, apple, orange etc and serve it in a way that will simply... - 97.3708
California Fruit Salid
This is a cooling summer salad. The taste of different fruits give a good flavor to the salad. It's simple and can be made in a few minutes. - 91.5493
Lip-smacking Holiday Meals And Snacks
With holiday season comes visitors and guests and the need to quickly put together quality and entertainment food. In this video, Chef Michael whomps up an array of lip smacking meals and snacks that are big-time crowd-pleaser. Plus, they are so quick and... - 85.2473
For the directions, please watch the video. - 83.5726
Eggs Benedict With Fruit Salad
A take on the classic eggs benedict, this recipe is all about making it a little more healthy and pairing it with a salad made with fresh berries. The bacon, egg and cheese and help you rise and shine. Easy to make on a busy weekday morning, this recipe... - 82.6853
Raw Fruit And Veggies Salad With Persimmon Dressing
Would you like to try a yummy salad recipe that matches your raw food diet parameters? Watch this video now to learn a fabulous Fruits and Veggies Salad with Persimmon Dressing recipe. This recipe never fails to impress as a side dish. - 82.6528
Got fridge stocked up with fruits and need some quick fix before they rotten. Then take a look at this fruit salad recipe where the chef combines couple of fruits together and top it with lemon juice to make an excellent and healthy salad in no time. Watch... - 76.3795
Fresh Fruit Salad
Relish in the fruits of the season with this fresh fruit salad that is a light, refreshing and flavorful dessert. This is an easy recipe that your friends, family and even children will enjoy, give it a try. - 62.2294
Fruit Pasta Salad
1) In a pan boil water and add pasta, cooking oil and salt. Cook uncovered in Dutch oven for about 6 to 8 minutes.
2) Drain from the liquid and rinse with cold water. Drain well.
3) Put pasta back to the pot.
4) Mix pineapple, oranges, grapes and... - 51.388
Summer Fruit Salad With Blue Cheese Dressing
1) Into a small bowl, add in the mayonnaise, herb dressing, blue cheese, milk, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Beat to combine all the ingredients.
2) Cover the bowl and chill till next use.
3) Dip the pear halves into a bowl of lemon juice.
4) Peel the... - 51.1221
Fruit Salad Plate
1) Wash the lettuce and escarole. Drain.
2) Pull out the membranes from the oranges and grapefruit. Section them.
3) Take the prunes and remove the pits.
4) Take the canned cherries and drain them.
5) Take the core out from the apples and slice them.... - 49.9859
Summer Fruit Salad
1) In a small mixing bowl, mix the honey, lime peel, and lime juice.
2) With an electric mixer (medium speed), beat this mix adding salad oil to it thin steady stream until mixture is thick.
3) Then, beat in the poppy seed, and cover it and... - 49.8457
Fruit Salad Pie
The fruit salad pie is a dessert pie made with pie pastry crust and filled with a fruit mix. Prepared with fruits like canned fruits, banana, orange segments and honey, the fruit salad pie is spiced with allspice and baked to a brown crust. The rfuit salad... - 49.5116
Fresh Fruit Salad
1) Core the apples and reserve the skin. Dice the appled into cubes of 1/2-inch.
2) Cut the pears into halves and use a teaspoon to scoop out the cores. Dice into cubes and place them in a bowl. Sprinkle with lemon juice right away.
3) Cut the... - 49.0005
Fruit And Crab Salad
Fruit And Crab Salad is a old fashion but very delicious. The seafood lover just relishes munching fruit and crab salad. The prefect amalgamation of mayonnaise, hot sauce and mustard gives the fruit and crab salad a mouth watering taste. - 48.7627
Turkey Fruit Salad
1) Peel oranges and discard white membrane.
2) Section the oranges and dice it over bowl to keep the juice.
3) Rub salt and pepper evenly in turnkey.
4) In a bowl mix diced oranges, turkey, celery, and pineapple.
5) Cover the mixture... - 48.7173
Ribbon Fruit Salad
1. In a 5 cup measure, dissolve lime jello in 2 cups hot water.
2. Add 2 cups of cold water.
3. In a 9 x 13 x 2" glass pan or 10 x 14", pour the lime jello mixture and chill until partially set.
4. In another 5 cup measure, dissolve cherry jello... - 48.1619
Creamy Fruit Salad
1) Drain pineapples and reserve juice for later.
2) Add enough water to pineapple juice for making 1 cup of liquid.
3) Take a heavy saucepan and combine together diluted pineapple juice, lemon juice, sugar, flour and yolks in it. Mix well.
4) Cook over... - 48.0521
Grilled Chicken Fruit Salad
1 Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 Place the chicken on the grill and cook for 5-7 minutes.
3 Cut into small cubes when cool.
4 In a large bowl, add chicken, grapes, celery, onion and walnuts.
5 ... - 47.7145
Everyday Fruit Salad
1) Slice each banana once lengthwise and once in half, to make 16 pieces.
2) Cut the orange into segments.
3) Cut the peppers into half lengthwise core and cut into strips.
4) In a bowl, place together salt, sugar, mustard, curry powder... - 47.4999
Mambo Fruit Salad
1) In a bowl, toss the tomato and avocado with the lime juice.
2) To this, add the cantaloupe, pineapple, and orange juice. Toss again.
3) Just before serving, toss the salad greens with the vinaigrette.
4) Toss the fruit mixture with the... - 47.3031
Delicious Fruit Salad
Try this alluring Delicious Fruit Salad recipe. An easily prepared salad, this Delicious Fruit Salad is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 47.2095
Sundial Cheese-fruit Platter
1. Take a 12-inch plate and place an apple on watercress in the center.
2. Cut the Roquefort, Cheddar and Gruyere cheese into 1/2-inch cubes.
3. Into cheese cubes insert picks and spear into center of apple.
4. Peel bananas and cut diagonally into... - 47.1758
Holiday Fruit Salad
This holiday fruit salad is a lovely gelatin fruit salad. Made with strawberry, pineapple and bananas with strawberry flavored gelatin, the holiday fruit salad is made with added cream cheese to it. With added sour cream, this holiday fruit salad is chilled... - 47.0574
Yam Fruit Salad
1.Peel the yams and cut it in cubes.
2.If using canned, drain and cut in cubes.
3.Peel the bananas and slice them.
4.Cut apples in cubes.
5.In a bowl, mix yams, bananas, apples and grapes.
6.Mix honey, mayonnaise and lemon juice and... - 47.0043
Overnight Fruit Salad
1. Place a small bowl and beaters from an electric mixer in freezer to chill.
2. In a large bowl place pineapple chunks and set aside.
3. In the top of a double boiler over hot water, cook combining egg yolks, sugar, vinegar, reserved... - 46.9362
Sweet And Sour Fruit Salad
1) Cut lengthwise quarters of pineapple.
2) Cut pulp into bite-size chunks and discarding core.
3) In a large bowl, mix all the fruits. Keep aside.
4) To make Sweet-and-Sour Fruit Dressing- In a medium saucepan, mix first 4 ingredients. Cook the... - 46.8837
Tag Along Fruit Salad
This Tag Alone Fruit Salad tastes fantastic ! Just try this fruit medley as an accompaniment to spicy meat dishes or as dessert and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Tag Alone Fruit Salad are welcome ! - 46.5967
Hot Fruit Salad
Place apricots, pears, pineapples, bananas and blueberries in colander to drain.
Pour the blueberries in last which allows the blueberry juice to go through all the fruit.
Mix cranberry sauce and applesauce until well blended.
Put 1/2 of cranberry and... - 46.4093
Cheesy Fruit Salad
1. In a bowl, take water and microwave it on high for 1 1/2 minutes.
2. In 12x8-inch glass dish, combine jello, juice, pineapple, and apricots. Mix well.
3. Top it with marshmallows. Refrigerate until congealed.
4. In another bowl, add sugar, flour,... - 46.3738
Millet Fruit And Vegetable Salad
1) In the water, briefly simmer the corn covered until tender.
2) Mix with pepper and millet.
3) Toss the banana in lemon juice.
4) Combine corn mixture and banana.
5) Add sunflower seeds and nuts.
6) Add enough dressing to moisten the ingredients and... - 46.1754
1. Place the sugar and 300 ml/ 1/2 pint of water in a small pan and heat, gently stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Bring to the boil and simmer for 2 minutes. Once a syrup has formed, remove from the heat and allow to cool.
2. Using a sharp knife, cut... - 45.9514
Minted Fruit Salad
Combine the sugar, water, lemon juice, anise seeds, mint, salt and brandy in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Boil for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover and steep for 10 minutes.
Cool to lukewarm.
Chill, covered, for 2 hours or until cold.
Place the... - 45.8838
Summer Fruit Fantasy
Mix all dressing ingredients and set aside.
Cut grapefruit and oranges in half.
Remove pulp in pieces.
Hollow out shells and set aside.
Cut pulp into bite-size segments.
In a large bowl, combine grapefruit and orange segments.
Add strawberries that have been... - 45.8217
Molded Fruit And Ginger Salad
1) Drain the pieces of pineapple, keeping aside 2/3 cup of the canned syrup.
2) Into a large bowl, add in 2 1/3 cups of boiling water over the gelatine.
3) Pour in 2/3 cup of the pineapple syrup.
4) Chill the bowl for 1 hour, till the mixture starts to... - 45.6157
Chunky Fruit And Coconut Salad
1. In a large bowl mix the first 7 ingredients.
2. Toss them well.
3. In another bowl beat whipping cream to get a foamy consistency.
4. Add sugar. Keep beating till the formation of soft peaks.
5. Add almond extracts. Keep stirring.
6. Fold the... - 45.586
Fresh Fruit Salad
1) Heat water and stir sugar in low heat.
2) After cooling add lemon juice.
3) Store in a rigid container.
4) Mix with all the fruit and serve.
5) Add frozen strawberries to the fruit salad half an hour before serving.
Keep covered in... - 45.472
Fresh Fruit Salad
1 Thoroughly wash the lettuce.
2 Drain well.
3 Tear into bite-size pieces.
4 On a serving tray or on 10 salad plates, arrange the lettuce
5 Peel the honeydew.
6 Seed and cut the honeydew into thin slices.
7 Arrange on the tray.
8 ... - 45.4482
Frosted Fruit Salad
Dissolve jello in hot water; add cold water.
Add fruits & marshmallows.
Pour into large baking dish and chill until firm.
Then spread with topping.
Topping:In a little saucepan, combine egg, flour, margarine, sugar and pineapple juice.
Stir... - 45.4105
Cottage Cheese, Fruit Souffle Salad
Delve into this Cottage Cheese, Fruit Souffle Salad which is a sure hit for the rest of the season. Follow this extremely simple recipe for Cottage Cheese, Fruit Souffle Salad and enjoy it with your loved ones! - 45.1439
Pudding Cream Fruit Salad
1. In a saucepan, mix milk and pudding mix and cook by following instructions given in the package.
2. Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
3. Keep the pudding the refrigerator until chill.
4. Into the cooled pudding mixture, add whipped cream and... - 45.1004
Chicken And Fruit Salad
1) Take a pan and add salted water to it.
2) Cook the hen in the saline water by simmering it until tender.
3) Drain the excess water and cool.
4) Remove the skin of the chicken and de-bone it.
5) Remove the chicken meat from the bones and cut it into... - 45.0942
Molded Citrus Fruit Salad
This Molded Citrus Fruit Salad are such wonderful things that you would surely love to have. Try out this brilliant exotic recipe for Molded Citrus Fruit Salad and surprise your loved ones! - 45.088
Chicken Salad With Fruit
Save the outer leaves of the lettuce and romaine to line the serving bowl, and break the rest up into a large bowl.
Add to the bowl the celery, chicken, Vi cup of the pineapple, and stir well with the French dressing and mayonnaise blended.
At... - 44.9769
Cinnamon Fruit Salad
Cinnamon fruit salad is a refreshing and delightful fruit salad. Prepared with added marshmallows and cream, th cinnamon fruit salad is best served after it is chilled. - 44.8107
1) Take a saucepan and fold in brown sugar, honey, sherry, lemon juice, and lemon peel.
2) Cook the mixture for 5 minutes. Keep stirring. Turn off the heat and let it cool.
3) In a bowl, mix together all the fresh fruits and add the dressing on it.... - 44.5807
Yogurt Fruit Salad
Drain liquid from pineapple, mandarins, and peaches into a measuring cup; set fruits aside.
Add enough water to liquid, if needed, to make 2 cups.
Pour into a pan, stir in unflavored gelatin and let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
Place pan over medium heat,... - 44.546
Gingery Fruit Salad
Gingery fruit salad is a spiced mixed fruit salad made with fresh fruits and cream cheese. Lovely and delicious with oodles of juicy flavors to it, this gingery fruit salad is best served chilled and lovely in the spring or summer. - 44.4033
Four Star Cabbage 'n' Fruit Salad
1. In a salad bowl, place the shredded cabbage and toss with the oil until well coated.
2. Open up the orange, separate the section and remove all membranes; do the same with grapefruit.
3. Add the orange and grapefruit sections to the cabbage.
4. Toss... - 44.3994
Perfection Fruit Salad
Discovering the world of grapes. This perfection fruit salad is truly a recipe that proves the versatility of the wonderful grapes. This E66grape delight is really an all-time favorite of mine. A simple and easy to make yummy dish. Try it and do let me know... - 44.3811
Sour Cream Fruit Salad
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.In a pan, heat oil and put ham and onion in it and stir well unti onion gets soft.
3.Add pork and beans, catsup, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and hot sayce in the pan and mix... - 44.3779
Hot Fruit Salad
Hot Fruit Salad - if you want to devour the true taste of this salad, serve it hot! This is just delicious and wont take you through complex procedures for the preparation. Give this yummy Hot Fruit Salad a try. - 44.3565
Grilled Fruit Salad With Ginger Chutney Dressing
To prepare dressing, combine chutney, ginger, and yogurt.
Cover and refrigerate until needed.
Stir before serving.
Peel all fruit.
Cut cantaloupe into 1-inch wedges.
Cut pineapple into 1/2-inch slices.
Cut bananas and apples into 1/4- to 1/2-inch... - 44.3243
Sea Shell Fruit Salad
Drain pineapple; reserve 2 tablespoons pineapple juice for dressing.
Prepare Citrus Fruit Dressing.
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 3 quart saucepan.
Add salt and oil.
Gradually add macaroni, being sure water continues to boil.
Cook macaroni uncovered... - 44.2949
Frozen Pear And Fruit Salad
Combine the egg, sugar, salt, flour, syrup, and vinegar in a saucepan and cook over low heat until thick, stirring constantly.
When cold stir in the whipped cream and all the fruit.
Blend carefully and pour into refrigerator trays.
Freeze until... - 44.1405
Duckling With Fruit Salad
Rinse ducklings; pat dry.
Place ducklings breast side up on rack in a roasting pan.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and allspice.
Pierce breasts of ducklings with a fork several times.
Roast in a 350"F oven about 21/2 hours, or until ducklings are done; drumstick... - 44.0308
Fruit Salad With Citrus Dressing
Try out the easy-to-make Fruit Salad With Citrus Dressing recipe. Enjoy the Fruit Salad With Citrus Dressing at any party and let us know how you liked it! - 43.9385
Chicken And Fruit Salad
Chicken And Fruit Salad is a mouth watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare Chicken And Fruit Salad recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 43.7743
Fresh Fruit Salad
1. Prepare the fruit. Use a gadget to plunge pits of cherries.
2. Mix the fruits except bananas with almond extracts and juice.
3. Toss very gently.
4. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 60 minutes so that the flavors are well blend.
5. Serve... - 43.7515
Cranberry fruit salad is a salad made with gelatin while traditionally it is made using jello. This salad is made mostly for the festivals like Christmas or Thanksgiving. It goes with most of the dishes made on these occasions. - 43.6911
Cheese And Fruit Salad
Whisk the lemon juice with the sherry, sugar, cinnamon, salt and pepper and whisk in the oil.
Remove the rind from the cheese and cut into strips.
Wash, halve and remove the seeds from the grapes.
Quarter, peel and core the pears.
Halve the... - 43.6819
Fruit And Nut Salad
Cut up bananas, oranges and apples in a large bowl.
Add drained pineapple, cherries, marshmallows and nuts.
Combine sugar, salt, flour, lemon juice, pineapple juice, butter and beaten egg yolk.
Cook slowly, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Pour... - 43.6658
Ginger Ale Fruit Salad
Soften the gelatin in cold water and dissolve in boiling water.
Stir in the sugar, salt, ginger ale, and lemon juice.
Chill until the consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
Fold in the whipped cream, grapes, pineapple, and nuts.
Chill until firm.
Unmold... - 43.5807
Fruit Salad Platter
Twist off the crown and cut off the base.
Slice off strips of rind lengthwise, then cut out and discard eyes.
Slice the fruit in spears; cut off hard core.
Cover spears; chill.
Rinse strawberries; drain and chill.
Peel and slice papaya; dip... - 43.4421
Tossed Fruit Salad
To make dressing, in saucepan combine sugar, vinegar, and water.
Heat and stir just till sugar dissolves; cool.
Stir in celery salt, paprika, and mustard.
Add oil in slow stream, beating with electric mixer till thick.
Cover and chill.
Peel and section... - 43.2768
Fruit & Mixed Greens Salad
In small jar with lid combine all dressing ingredients; shake to mix well.
In small bowl combine sliced pears and 1/4 cup dressing.
Let stand 1 hour.
Drain; reserve dressing.
In large bowl toss greens in reserved dressing; arrange on individual serving... - 43.2323
Molded Fruit Salad
1) In a bowl, add 2 cups of water. Dissolve the lemon gelatin as per the packet instructions.
2) Let the lemon gelatin chill till it becomes syrupy. Place the bowl in a large vessel of ice cold water.
3) Meanwhile drain the peaches and pear halves.
4)... - 43.1933
Fresh Fruit Salad
Come taste this Fresh Fruit Salad, now with a refreshingly new twist in its flavor. Follow this simple and easy to prepare recipe for Fresh Fruit Salad and enjoy! - 43.1446
American Fruit Salad Recipes By Category
American Fruit Salad Dish: