- » American Fruit Salad
American Fruit Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of american fruit salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for american fruit salad recipes.
Raw And Vegan Fruit And Veggie Salad With Applesauce Dressing
Rutabaga, the relative of the turnip is a root that not many people get down to eating. We see a rutabaga and wonder what to do with it! Watch this video to learn what to do with this healthy root veggie. This is a wonderful vegan and raw vegetable salad with... - 136.058
Yummy Fiesta Salad
Hosting a party? Here's a great suggestion for your menu. Try out this Yummy Fiesta Salad, the combination of delicious fruit dressing over lettuce makes it totally irresistible. Whats more, the recipe is simple and can be churned out in no time...give it a... - 124.898
Sweet And Spicy Green Salad
Now for a green salad! This dish is going to be a bit different than your normal preparation. This salad calls for the use of “spicy greens.” The salad also has a mix of fruits, giving it that perfect blend of spicy and sweet. Watch Katherine as she... - 124.57
Fruit salads are a great dessert and a super healthy snack. You can use any fruit you want to make one but you should stick to seasonal fruits in order to keep it as frugal as possible. - 119.978
Sweet Ambrosia Salad
This sweet, old-fashioned fruit salad is a tried & true favorite at Gooseberry Patch. It reminds us of our grandmothers' special Sunday suppers. Does it remind you of your grandmother, too? - 118.933
Strawberry, Cantaloupes And Blue Berry Fruit Salad
If you are look for a healthy treat, fruit salads are the way to go. Cathy tosses up a healthy, nutritious fruit salad using the freshest of berries and fruits and yummy mayonnaise dressing. What better way to enjoy healthy servings of fruit even while... - 115.146
Tropical Fruit Salad With Pineapple Cloud
Searching for a perfect fruit salad to satisfy your craving, search no more. Chef Betty shows us how to make the delicious and tasty Tropical Cloud Fruit Salad in Pineapple. Once you start eating, you just won't stop. - 111.992
Spring Fresh Fruit Salad
If you are sticking to healthy diet, then what better way to satisfy your sweet tooth than springtime fruit salad. Here's a colorful and healthy seasonal fruity treat that can be tossed up in minutes. To make it more decadent, you can add a scoop of your... - 110.657
Fruit Salad In Lemon Oil
How nice will it be if the food that you are eating tells you everything about its benefits? This video recipe does exactly the same as the Chefs tell you how all the fruits and vegetables used in this recipe help your body get the nutrition it needs and it... - 108.821
Veggie Waldorf Salad
Veggie Waldorf Salad is a fantastic vegetarian affair. Yes, the vegetarians can now make the salad and have it too! Watch the video for the recipe. Enjoy! - 107.506
Tangy Spinach Salad With Fruit
Don’t you just love a spinach salad? A super healthy salad, this is full of cancer fighting compounds. The salad also has Brazil nuts which are really healthy for you. Watch Katherine as she put together this great colorful salad. - 106.595
Christmas Fruit Salad
When looking to toss up a fuss-free, delicious dessert for your holiday table, Christmas fruit salad. Made with winter bounties, this is one tasty treat that will appease all taste buds. Light yet decadent, Betty's version of Christmas fruit salad is a breeze... - 106.199
Speedy Fruit Salad
Are you in a rush and need something sweet and delicious to serve on to your guest, then this is one salad recipe you should certainly consider. Watch this very helpful video to make a scrumptious and colorful salad with fruits made with instant pudding,... - 105.606
Summertime 5 Cup Fruit Salad
Looking for an easy tropical salad recipe? Then watch this video and learn of an easy recipe that will yield a mouthwatering summertime salad. Watch the video and learn more! - 104.95
Grilled Fruit Salad
Grilled fruit salad is a nice summer dessert. It is paired with Moscato wine. Moscato wine is a very balanced wine. It is niether too sweet nor tart and gives a perfect taste. If you plan to make grilled fruit salad for your guests, serve it chilled with... - 103.563
Tropical Fruit Salad And Dip
The fruit salad and dip is so simple to make that you can prepare in a very less time. Enjoy the fruit salad with the creamy dip. Check out the recipe right here. - 102.779
Super Foods Part Two - Fruit Salsa
With the salmon poached in green tea done, it is the turn of an appetizing salad with fruits. Watch Chef Stacey toss pieces of fresh exotic fruits in simple flavors. Great to accompany the salmon and makes the meal complete! - 102.753
Thanksgiving Special Cranberry Salad
What better way to use up the leftover cranberries from your holiday feast to toss up a tasty salad treat? A great way to bulk up the savory sweet treat, this salad is a sure head-turner. Plus, it's so sumptuous and simple to make that are likely to get... - 102.449
Steak, Eggs, Ratatouille And Fruit Salad
Steak, Eggs, Ratatouille and Fruit Salad for Mother's Day. Make your Mom feel special. Take a look at this video for the details of this exotic brunch menu being prepared in style and make her special day memorable. Happy Cooking! - 101.857
Grilled Pork Tenderloin With South-west Fruit Salad
If you belong to the family of cooks who is always on the look out for quick fixes which also are flavorful then this video recipe is for you to watch. Chef Russell shows a nice pork grill and a lovely salad to go along with it. While the pork grills you can... - 101.288
Delightful Ambrosia Fruit Salad
Make the most of the seasonal fruits with this refreshing and deliciously healthy salad. Betty whomps up a quick and easy ambrosia salad but adds a fresh twist to the recipe by making a few yummy additions to the salad. Serve as a side or main, this fruity... - 100.341
Watermelon And Basil Salad With Feta
Fruit and vegetable salads are simple to make and delicious to have. Chef Mike Monahan shows how to make Watermelon Feta Basil Salad with watermelon and basil as the key ingredients along with other common Continental flavors. Simple delicacy. - 100.099
Pineapple And Black Bean Salad
Exotic dishes are combination of contrasting flavors and this Pineapple and Black Bean Salad describes it in detail. Watch this video and make this salad to understand how flavors and texture of different ingredients work together. Bon Appetit! - 99.2239
Bulgur Salad With Cashews, Oranges And Fresh Herbs
Flecked with fresh herbs, oranges and cashews, this easy-to-make, make-ahead dainty salad helps fight belly fat and makes for a perfect addition to your weeknight dinner. Camilla Saulsbury shares her favorite bulgur recipe with us in the video here. Using the... - 98.145
Tropical Fresh Fruit Salad
Here's a great way to make your kids eat their fruits! This is an excellent video which shows how you can make a syrupy fresh fruit salad with tropical fruits like kiwi, grapes, banana, pineapple, apple, orange etc and serve it in a way that will simply... - 95.4409
California Fruit Salid
This is a cooling summer salad. The taste of different fruits give a good flavor to the salad. It's simple and can be made in a few minutes. - 89.6146
Lip-smacking Holiday Meals And Snacks
With holiday season comes visitors and guests and the need to quickly put together quality and entertainment food. In this video, Chef Michael whomps up an array of lip smacking meals and snacks that are big-time crowd-pleaser. Plus, they are so quick and... - 84.9753
Eggs Benedict With Fruit Salad
A take on the classic eggs benedict, this recipe is all about making it a little more healthy and pairing it with a salad made with fresh berries. The bacon, egg and cheese and help you rise and shine. Easy to make on a busy weekday morning, this recipe... - 82.4179
Raw Fruit And Veggies Salad With Persimmon Dressing
Would you like to try a yummy salad recipe that matches your raw food diet parameters? Watch this video now to learn a fabulous Fruits and Veggies Salad with Persimmon Dressing recipe. This recipe never fails to impress as a side dish. - 82.3869
Got fridge stocked up with fruits and need some quick fix before they rotten. Then take a look at this fruit salad recipe where the chef combines couple of fruits together and top it with lemon juice to make an excellent and healthy salad in no time. Watch... - 74.4417
Fresh Fruit Salad
Relish in the fruits of the season with this fresh fruit salad that is a light, refreshing and flavorful dessert. This is an easy recipe that your friends, family and even children will enjoy, give it a try. - 63.6282
Fruit Pasta Salad
1) In a pan boil water and add pasta, cooking oil and salt. Cook uncovered in Dutch oven for about 6 to 8 minutes.
2) Drain from the liquid and rinse with cold water. Drain well.
3) Put pasta back to the pot.
4) Mix pineapple, oranges, grapes and... - 52.8566
Summer Fruit Salad With Blue Cheese Dressing
1) Into a small bowl, add in the mayonnaise, herb dressing, blue cheese, milk, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Beat to combine all the ingredients.
2) Cover the bowl and chill till next use.
3) Dip the pear halves into a bowl of lemon juice.
4) Peel the... - 50.9201
Fruit Salad Plate
1) Wash the lettuce and escarole. Drain.
2) Pull out the membranes from the oranges and grapefruit. Section them.
3) Take the prunes and remove the pits.
4) Take the canned cherries and drain them.
5) Take the core out from the apples and slice them.... - 49.7677
Summer Fruit Salad
1) In a small mixing bowl, mix the honey, lime peel, and lime juice.
2) With an electric mixer (medium speed), beat this mix adding salad oil to it thin steady stream until mixture is thick.
3) Then, beat in the poppy seed, and cover it and... - 49.6499
Fruit Salad Pie
The fruit salad pie is a dessert pie made with pie pastry crust and filled with a fruit mix. Prepared with fruits like canned fruits, banana, orange segments and honey, the fruit salad pie is spiced with allspice and baked to a brown crust. The rfuit salad... - 49.2984
Fresh Fruit Salad
1) Core the apples and reserve the skin. Dice the appled into cubes of 1/2-inch.
2) Cut the pears into halves and use a teaspoon to scoop out the cores. Dice into cubes and place them in a bowl. Sprinkle with lemon juice right away.
3) Cut the... - 48.7927
Fruit And Crab Salad
Fruit And Crab Salad is a old fashion but very delicious. The seafood lover just relishes munching fruit and crab salad. The prefect amalgamation of mayonnaise, hot sauce and mustard gives the fruit and crab salad a mouth watering taste. - 48.5566
Turkey Fruit Salad
1) Peel oranges and discard white membrane.
2) Section the oranges and dice it over bowl to keep the juice.
3) Rub salt and pepper evenly in turnkey.
4) In a bowl mix diced oranges, turkey, celery, and pineapple.
5) Cover the mixture... - 48.5045
Ribbon Fruit Salad
1. In a 5 cup measure, dissolve lime jello in 2 cups hot water.
2. Add 2 cups of cold water.
3. In a 9 x 13 x 2" glass pan or 10 x 14", pour the lime jello mixture and chill until partially set.
4. In another 5 cup measure, dissolve cherry jello... - 47.9417
Creamy Fruit Salad
1) Drain pineapples and reserve juice for later.
2) Add enough water to pineapple juice for making 1 cup of liquid.
3) Take a heavy saucepan and combine together diluted pineapple juice, lemon juice, sugar, flour and yolks in it. Mix well.
4) Cook over... - 47.8305
Grilled Chicken Fruit Salad
1 Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 Place the chicken on the grill and cook for 5-7 minutes.
3 Cut into small cubes when cool.
4 In a large bowl, add chicken, grapes, celery, onion and walnuts.
5 ... - 47.5118
1. Place the sugar and 300 ml/ 1/2 pint of water in a small pan and heat, gently stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Bring to the boil and simmer for 2 minutes. Once a syrup has formed, remove from the heat and allow to cool.
2. Using a sharp knife, cut... - 47.4094
Everyday Fruit Salad
1) Slice each banana once lengthwise and once in half, to make 16 pieces.
2) Cut the orange into segments.
3) Cut the peppers into half lengthwise core and cut into strips.
4) In a bowl, place together salt, sugar, mustard, curry powder... - 47.2938
Mambo Fruit Salad
1) In a bowl, toss the tomato and avocado with the lime juice.
2) To this, add the cantaloupe, pineapple, and orange juice. Toss again.
3) Just before serving, toss the salad greens with the vinaigrette.
4) Toss the fruit mixture with the... - 47.0707
Delicious Fruit Salad
Try this alluring Delicious Fruit Salad recipe. An easily prepared salad, this Delicious Fruit Salad is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 46.9944
Sundial Cheese-fruit Platter
1. Take a 12-inch plate and place an apple on watercress in the center.
2. Cut the Roquefort, Cheddar and Gruyere cheese into 1/2-inch cubes.
3. Into cheese cubes insert picks and spear into center of apple.
4. Peel bananas and cut diagonally into... - 46.9632
Fresh Fruit Salad
1 Thoroughly wash the lettuce.
2 Drain well.
3 Tear into bite-size pieces.
4 On a serving tray or on 10 salad plates, arrange the lettuce
5 Peel the honeydew.
6 Seed and cut the honeydew into thin slices.
7 Arrange on the tray.
8 ... - 46.8795
Holiday Fruit Salad
This holiday fruit salad is a lovely gelatin fruit salad. Made with strawberry, pineapple and bananas with strawberry flavored gelatin, the holiday fruit salad is made with added cream cheese to it. With added sour cream, this holiday fruit salad is chilled... - 46.8332
Yam Fruit Salad
1.Peel the yams and cut it in cubes.
2.If using canned, drain and cut in cubes.
3.Peel the bananas and slice them.
4.Cut apples in cubes.
5.In a bowl, mix yams, bananas, apples and grapes.
6.Mix honey, mayonnaise and lemon juice and... - 46.8076
Overnight Fruit Salad
1. Place a small bowl and beaters from an electric mixer in freezer to chill.
2. In a large bowl place pineapple chunks and set aside.
3. In the top of a double boiler over hot water, cook combining egg yolks, sugar, vinegar, reserved... - 46.7221
Sweet And Sour Fruit Salad
1) Cut lengthwise quarters of pineapple.
2) Cut pulp into bite-size chunks and discarding core.
3) In a large bowl, mix all the fruits. Keep aside.
4) To make Sweet-and-Sour Fruit Dressing- In a medium saucepan, mix first 4 ingredients. Cook the... - 46.6903
Pudding Cream Fruit Salad
1. In a saucepan, mix milk and pudding mix and cook by following instructions given in the package.
2. Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
3. Keep the pudding the refrigerator until chill.
4. Into the cooled pudding mixture, add whipped cream and... - 46.5652
Chicken Salad With Fruit
Save the outer leaves of the lettuce and romaine to line the serving bowl, and break the rest up into a large bowl.
Add to the bowl the celery, chicken, Vi cup of the pineapple, and stir well with the French dressing and mayonnaise blended.
At... - 46.4252
Tag Along Fruit Salad
This Tag Alone Fruit Salad tastes fantastic ! Just try this fruit medley as an accompaniment to spicy meat dishes or as dessert and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Tag Alone Fruit Salad are welcome ! - 46.4009
Hot Fruit Salad
Place apricots, pears, pineapples, bananas and blueberries in colander to drain.
Pour the blueberries in last which allows the blueberry juice to go through all the fruit.
Mix cranberry sauce and applesauce until well blended.
Put 1/2 of cranberry and... - 46.1855
Cheesy Fruit Salad
1. In a bowl, take water and microwave it on high for 1 1/2 minutes.
2. In 12x8-inch glass dish, combine jello, juice, pineapple, and apricots. Mix well.
3. Top it with marshmallows. Refrigerate until congealed.
4. In another bowl, add sugar, flour,... - 46.1473
Millet Fruit And Vegetable Salad
1) In the water, briefly simmer the corn covered until tender.
2) Mix with pepper and millet.
3) Toss the banana in lemon juice.
4) Combine corn mixture and banana.
5) Add sunflower seeds and nuts.
6) Add enough dressing to moisten the ingredients and... - 45.9694
Four Star Cabbage 'n' Fruit Salad
1. In a salad bowl, place the shredded cabbage and toss with the oil until well coated.
2. Open up the orange, separate the section and remove all membranes; do the same with grapefruit.
3. Add the orange and grapefruit sections to the cabbage.
4. Toss... - 45.8558
Minted Fruit Salad
Combine the sugar, water, lemon juice, anise seeds, mint, salt and brandy in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Boil for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover and steep for 10 minutes.
Cool to lukewarm.
Chill, covered, for 2 hours or until cold.
Place the... - 45.6789
Summer Fruit Fantasy
Mix all dressing ingredients and set aside.
Cut grapefruit and oranges in half.
Remove pulp in pieces.
Hollow out shells and set aside.
Cut pulp into bite-size segments.
In a large bowl, combine grapefruit and orange segments.
Add strawberries that have been... - 45.5917
Molded Fruit And Ginger Salad
1) Drain the pieces of pineapple, keeping aside 2/3 cup of the canned syrup.
2) Into a large bowl, add in 2 1/3 cups of boiling water over the gelatine.
3) Pour in 2/3 cup of the pineapple syrup.
4) Chill the bowl for 1 hour, till the mixture starts to... - 45.4211
Chunky Fruit And Coconut Salad
1. In a large bowl mix the first 7 ingredients.
2. Toss them well.
3. In another bowl beat whipping cream to get a foamy consistency.
4. Add sugar. Keep beating till the formation of soft peaks.
5. Add almond extracts. Keep stirring.
6. Fold the... - 45.3738
Fresh Fruit Salad
1) Heat water and stir sugar in low heat.
2) After cooling add lemon juice.
3) Store in a rigid container.
4) Mix with all the fruit and serve.
5) Add frozen strawberries to the fruit salad half an hour before serving.
Keep covered in... - 45.2566
Fresh Fruit Salad
1. Prepare the fruit. Use a gadget to plunge pits of cherries.
2. Mix the fruits except bananas with almond extracts and juice.
3. Toss very gently.
4. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 60 minutes so that the flavors are well blend.
5. Serve... - 45.1989
Frosted Fruit Salad
Dissolve jello in hot water; add cold water.
Add fruits & marshmallows.
Pour into large baking dish and chill until firm.
Then spread with topping.
Topping:In a little saucepan, combine egg, flour, margarine, sugar and pineapple juice.
Stir... - 45.1981
Ginger Ale Fruit Salad
Soften the gelatin in cold water and dissolve in boiling water.
Stir in the sugar, salt, ginger ale, and lemon juice.
Chill until the consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
Fold in the whipped cream, grapes, pineapple, and nuts.
Chill until firm.
Unmold... - 45.0306
Cottage Cheese, Fruit Souffle Salad
Delve into this Cottage Cheese, Fruit Souffle Salad which is a sure hit for the rest of the season. Follow this extremely simple recipe for Cottage Cheese, Fruit Souffle Salad and enjoy it with your loved ones! - 44.9128
Chicken And Fruit Salad
1) Take a pan and add salted water to it.
2) Cook the hen in the saline water by simmering it until tender.
3) Drain the excess water and cool.
4) Remove the skin of the chicken and de-bone it.
5) Remove the chicken meat from the bones and cut it into... - 44.8777
Molded Citrus Fruit Salad
This Molded Citrus Fruit Salad are such wonderful things that you would surely love to have. Try out this brilliant exotic recipe for Molded Citrus Fruit Salad and surprise your loved ones! - 44.8624
Fruit & Mixed Greens Salad
In small jar with lid combine all dressing ingredients; shake to mix well.
In small bowl combine sliced pears and 1/4 cup dressing.
Let stand 1 hour.
Drain; reserve dressing.
In large bowl toss greens in reserved dressing; arrange on individual serving... - 44.6962
Cinnamon Fruit Salad
Cinnamon fruit salad is a refreshing and delightful fruit salad. Prepared with added marshmallows and cream, th cinnamon fruit salad is best served after it is chilled. - 44.5866
1) Take a saucepan and fold in brown sugar, honey, sherry, lemon juice, and lemon peel.
2) Cook the mixture for 5 minutes. Keep stirring. Turn off the heat and let it cool.
3) In a bowl, mix together all the fresh fruits and add the dressing on it.... - 44.3526
Yogurt Fruit Salad
Drain liquid from pineapple, mandarins, and peaches into a measuring cup; set fruits aside.
Add enough water to liquid, if needed, to make 2 cups.
Pour into a pan, stir in unflavored gelatin and let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
Place pan over medium heat,... - 44.3222
Gingery Fruit Salad
Gingery fruit salad is a spiced mixed fruit salad made with fresh fruits and cream cheese. Lovely and delicious with oodles of juicy flavors to it, this gingery fruit salad is best served chilled and lovely in the spring or summer. - 44.2006
Sour Cream Fruit Salad
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.In a pan, heat oil and put ham and onion in it and stir well unti onion gets soft.
3.Add pork and beans, catsup, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and hot sayce in the pan and mix... - 44.1703
Perfection Fruit Salad
Discovering the world of grapes. This perfection fruit salad is truly a recipe that proves the versatility of the wonderful grapes. This E66grape delight is really an all-time favorite of mine. A simple and easy to make yummy dish. Try it and do let me know... - 44.1647
Hot Fruit Salad
Hot Fruit Salad - if you want to devour the true taste of this salad, serve it hot! This is just delicious and wont take you through complex procedures for the preparation. Give this yummy Hot Fruit Salad a try. - 44.1356
Grilled Fruit Salad With Ginger Chutney Dressing
To prepare dressing, combine chutney, ginger, and yogurt.
Cover and refrigerate until needed.
Stir before serving.
Peel all fruit.
Cut cantaloupe into 1-inch wedges.
Cut pineapple into 1/2-inch slices.
Cut bananas and apples into 1/4- to 1/2-inch... - 44.1207
Sea Shell Fruit Salad
Drain pineapple; reserve 2 tablespoons pineapple juice for dressing.
Prepare Citrus Fruit Dressing.
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 3 quart saucepan.
Add salt and oil.
Gradually add macaroni, being sure water continues to boil.
Cook macaroni uncovered... - 44.0904
Frozen Pear And Fruit Salad
Combine the egg, sugar, salt, flour, syrup, and vinegar in a saucepan and cook over low heat until thick, stirring constantly.
When cold stir in the whipped cream and all the fruit.
Blend carefully and pour into refrigerator trays.
Freeze until... - 43.9317
Duckling With Fruit Salad
Rinse ducklings; pat dry.
Place ducklings breast side up on rack in a roasting pan.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and allspice.
Pierce breasts of ducklings with a fork several times.
Roast in a 350"F oven about 21/2 hours, or until ducklings are done; drumstick... - 43.8226
Fruit Salad With Citrus Dressing
Try out the easy-to-make Fruit Salad With Citrus Dressing recipe. Enjoy the Fruit Salad With Citrus Dressing at any party and let us know how you liked it! - 43.7235
Summer Fruit Salad
1. Cut pineapple in half lengthwise through crown.
2. Using curved knife remove fruit, leaving shells intact.
3. Trim off core and cut fruit into chunks.
4. In large bowl, combine pineapple, oranges, bananas, strawberries and grapes.
5. Spoon into... - 43.583
Chicken And Fruit Salad
Chicken And Fruit Salad is a mouth watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare Chicken And Fruit Salad recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 43.5658
Cheese And Fruit Salad
Whisk the lemon juice with the sherry, sugar, cinnamon, salt and pepper and whisk in the oil.
Remove the rind from the cheese and cut into strips.
Wash, halve and remove the seeds from the grapes.
Quarter, peel and core the pears.
Halve the... - 43.4685
Cranberry fruit salad is a salad made with gelatin while traditionally it is made using jello. This salad is made mostly for the festivals like Christmas or Thanksgiving. It goes with most of the dishes made on these occasions. - 43.468
Fruit And Nut Salad
Cut up bananas, oranges and apples in a large bowl.
Add drained pineapple, cherries, marshmallows and nuts.
Combine sugar, salt, flour, lemon juice, pineapple juice, butter and beaten egg yolk.
Cook slowly, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Pour... - 43.4451
Minted Fruit Salad
Minted Fruit Salad is an irresistible side dish which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious Minted Fruit Salad; I am sure you would love to try this Minted Fruit Salad again-n-again. - 43.3172
Fruit Salad Platter
Twist off the crown and cut off the base.
Slice off strips of rind lengthwise, then cut out and discard eyes.
Slice the fruit in spears; cut off hard core.
Cover spears; chill.
Rinse strawberries; drain and chill.
Peel and slice papaya; dip... - 43.2254
Tossed Fruit Salad
To make dressing, in saucepan combine sugar, vinegar, and water.
Heat and stir just till sugar dissolves; cool.
Stir in celery salt, paprika, and mustard.
Add oil in slow stream, beating with electric mixer till thick.
Cover and chill.
Peel and section... - 43.0574
Molded Fruit Salad
1) In a bowl, add 2 cups of water. Dissolve the lemon gelatin as per the packet instructions.
2) Let the lemon gelatin chill till it becomes syrupy. Place the bowl in a large vessel of ice cold water.
3) Meanwhile drain the peaches and pear halves.
4)... - 42.9898
Fresh Fruit Salad
Come taste this Fresh Fruit Salad, now with a refreshingly new twist in its flavor. Follow this simple and easy to prepare recipe for Fresh Fruit Salad and enjoy! - 42.937
Tuna Salad With Fruit
Grate 1 teaspoon orange peel from 1 orange; set peel aside.
Then peel oranges, removing white membrane, and lift out orange sections.
Cover and chill.
Combine grated orange peel, mayonnaise, sour cream, and hot pepper seasoning; blend well.
In a large bowl,... - 42.9341
Fruit Salad Pie
Heat oven to 425°.
Slice banana into bowl; add berries, pineapple chunks, lemon juice and 1/4 cup of the reserved pineapple syrup.
Stir together sugar, tapioca and salt; mix with fruits.
Turn into pastry-lined pie pan; dot with butter.
Cover... - 42.8849
1. Mix the diced avocado with the 1 tablespoon lemon juice and set aside.
2. In another bowl, mix the cream cheese, remaining lemon juice, sugar, mayonnaise and salt together
3. Add in the avocado and fruits and slowly fold in whipped cream. Then pour... - 42.8383
24 Hour Fruit Salad
Drain pineapple; reserve 2 tablespoons syrup.
To make custard, in small heavy saucepan combine reserved syrup, egg yolks, sugar, vinegar, butter or margarine, and salt.
Cook and stir over low heat about 6 minutes or till mixture thickens slightly and coats a... - 42.4428
Spiced Fruit Sparkle
In medium saucepan combine first 4 ingredients.
Simmer, covered, for 15 minutes; strain.
Put juice concentrates, 2 cups water, and lemon juice in blender container; blend till frothy.
Add to strained mixture; chill.
Before serving, pour mixture over ice... - 42.297
American Fruit Salad Recipes By Category
American Fruit Salad Dish: