- » American Curry
American Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of american curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for american curry recipes.
Cauliflower In Browned Butter & Curry
1. Cook the cauliflower. Set it aside.
2. In a skillet, heat butter on medium high.
3. Heat it till it turns brown, but be careful not to burn it.
4. Put the cooked cauliflower into the butter.
5. Season it with salt, pepper and curry... - 130.53
Sautéed Potatoes And Onions In Soy Sauce
Asian cuisine is brimming with excellence in food. Here is a potato and onion side dish from Korea. It is simple and easy to prepare. You can serve it with a variety of main courses. Watch the video to know more about the recipe. - 127.96
Black Eyed Peas
A much-coveted member of the protein-dense legume family, black eyed peas makes for a scrumptious, healthy addition to any meal. The good part about this dish is that it barely warrants any arduous preparation time. Just gather all the ingredients and you are... - 124.408
Summer Salad And Honey Curry Meat Marinade
Summer is the time to party and with a party mood all around, of course you would not want to spend your time in the kitchen. So, meals in a rush brings two good ideas for your rescue. She shows Honey curry meat marinade which goes well with chicken, steaks... - 119.263
Wilted Kale Salad With Coconut Curry Sauce
Why not try this flavorful and amazing wilted kale salad with a coconut curry sauce. Have a look at this fantastic video that displays this fabulous salad recipe that is would offer a great impressive treat to your guests for a get together or party. This... - 118.843
Honey Curry Chicken Thighs - Easy Weekday Dinner Idea
Curry lover's gift. This is the video of honey curry chicken. This recipe uses chicken thighs in a spicy honey gravy which provides the dish with the right amount of sweetness and spice. It has also been very popular among non-curry lovers because unlike... - 118.116
Quick Beef Curry
Are you looking for a quickie main dish recipe? This recipe of quick beef curry might come helpful to you. If everything is followed as per the recipe, it will not take more than 10 mins to serve this delicious main dish on the table. Serve over warm rice to... - 117.977
Chicken In Iceland Curry Rub
When you are bored with the regular chicken recipes, you should try this one. You know your chicken is going to be unique and delicious, the moment you sniff in the spicy rub. The secret of this tasty chicken preparation, lies behind the rub mixture, so take... - 108.127
Tasty Chia Seed Vegan Gravy
When it comes to coking, Ruth can just do anything. In this video, she whomps up a vegan, gluten-free chia seed gravy that is just perfect for your weeknight. Delicious and easy to prepare, this gravy tastes good when eaten with flatbread. - 107.498
Gluten Free, Dairy Free Cashew Curry
Ridiculously simple whole food oven-dinner. Our "2 serving" Cashew Curry Magic Meal mix is featured, combined with fresh organic vegetables and/ or local free-range chicken to create a dinner party worthy feast in just a few minutes prep. This meal is... - 103.154
Chicken With Champagne And Mushrooms
Looking to wow your guests with an entrée they will remember and talk about for years to come? Then Betty's champagne chicken with mushrooms is your ideal bet. This easy entrees made from chicken breast and smothered with elegant champagne-sour... - 102.114
Shrimp A La Creole
If you love spicy food, you will fall in love with this shrimp Creole recipe. Beryl Stokes uses shrimps to prepare yummy seafood dinner treats that is surely to fire up your taste buds. So if you need something hot to warm up your winter evenings, shrimp... - 101.395
Vegan Coconut Curry
Are you looking for an interesting way to include the greens in your diet? Here's an alternative that is healthy and tasty at the same time. Watch the chef prepare this Vegan Coconut Curry that is sure to tickle your taste buds. - 101.087
Quick And Easy Turkey Pot Pie From Leftover Crock Pot Roast Turkey
If you're looking for a pie dish to create from your leftover crock pot roast turkey, this is it. Never mind if you are making a pot pie for the first time or are a seasoned pro, you can ensure flavorful results with Betty's tried-and-true turkey pot pie... - 99.9983
Sauteed Beef Cooked In Sour Cream
Sometimes cooking different recipes and eating new kind of food does the job of rejuvenation, if you agree to it, you will definitely like this recipe of beef cooked in sour cream and pickles. Chef you believes in cooking as per your taste shows you the... - 99.7584
Vegetable Harvest Eating Curry
In this season when you can find an array of flavored vegetable on the stores shelf, why not try out making the most out of it. It can be a delightful quick fix accompaniment to white rice for any meals. It tastes delicious and is one of the easiest dishes... - 99.5574
Authentic Cajun Style Beans And Franks
You don't really need to run from pillar to post when looking for a hearty dinner dish. Cajun beans and franks make for a quick and easy, satisfying and nutritious dish that can be made at home with a little effort and time. Follow Betty's recipe to learn... - 99.2889
Thanksgiving Vegetable Gravy
If you have roasted the turkey with vegetable but don't know what to do with the vegetable next, just try this quick gravy recipe out. Chef Keith Snow gives you a innovative idea how to prepare a delicious curry with left out vegetables and make it a... - 97.971
Creamy Curry Dressing For Salad
This video presents a creamy curry dressing that not only tastes indulgent, but comes packed with taste boosting ingredients like yogurt and honey. Just pick your favorite curry, add yogurt and honey to it, stir and add it to your spinach salad. Yummy! - 97.0397
Slow Cooked Pork Roast
You may call this one a multi-purpose or 2 in one slow cooked pork roast! It is phenomenal in the way that you can serve it as regular slow cooked pork over rice or sandwiches, or easily turn this in to a pork chili. Fabulous combination of various flavorful... - 97.0159
Red Curry Salad Dressing
Red curry paste gives this dressing its distinctive red hue while cottage cheese and honey add depth and texture to it. Toss red-leaf lettuce, egg, bell pepper, and currants with this dressing and you have a gourmet delight at hand. - 95.0688
Curry Tofu Burger
Here's a nice curry flavored tofu burger not to be missed. Watch Atilla whip up the dish while making it look and sound so simple. This is a great alternative to meat or plain vegetable burgers. - 93.7722
Easy Turkey Meatballs
Meatballs are an universal favorite, and turkey meatballs hold a special place among food lovers. Never mind if you don't know how to make turkey meatballs at home. With this easy-to-follow, detailed recipe on the same you will be able to pull up a feat in... - 92.3568
Beef With Curry
Planning a full and hearty dinner tonight, then you should watch this video. The video shows a simple beef curry recipe which is easy to cook and great to eat with rice or noodles. The chef shares her method of cooking beef in curry and how she would serve... - 91.72
Kentucky Cashew Chicken Curry
If you are looking for an effortless way to dress up your regular chicken curry, this video recipe is likely to dazzle you. Whip up a chicken curry flavored with loads of saucy cashews in next to no time with Betty’s Kentucky Cashew Chicken recipe. Perfect... - 91.4052
Quick And Easy Homestyle Green Beans And New Potatoes
Feeding a crowd? What better than green beans and new potatoes. Flavorful and creamy, this is one dish that is likely to win all hearts. The crunch of beans and soft bite of potato makes this meal just right for a Sunday night dinner or even formal... - 87.9587
Honey Curry Oven Chicken
Baked chicken in honey and curry flavor is a delicate choice of meal. If you are wondering what to serve for any special dinner occasion, go for this. In this video, chef demonstrates the step-by-step process to bake the chicken. Follow this to serve a real... - 82.256
Curry Cauliflower Chicken Soup
Why not try this terrific cross between a chili, soup and stew, a perfect winter dish. Watch this video that shares a simple soup recipe with a curry twist. The video is fantastic and the soup would definitely be a great flavorful extravaganza! - 79.1598
Yellow Lentil And Green Beans With Lemon
This simple, easy-to-make side borrows much of its basic earthy flavors from yellow lentils and green beans and lemon juice adds to the zesty tang of the dish. Thekel plays with different flavors to make this healthy dish yummy and tantalizing to the taste... - 69.6873
Lamb Curry With Focaccia Bread And No Quail Eggs
Imagine how good it would be if you got easy, inexpensive and tasty dinner ideas all under one roof? This video does exactly the same. Thekel teaches you how to cook yummy lamb curry and pair it with delicious focaccia bread and no quail eggs. A yum-yum combo... - 69.6177
Homemade Jamaican Chicken Curry
Give your suppertime a flavorful boost with this authentic island feast, featuring Jamaican curry chicken. Fresh, exciting and easy, this versatile, low-calorie chicken dish packs a flavorful punch with zesty herbs and spices. Stream the video recipe to know... - 68.7073
3 Different Style Meals - Italian, Indian, American
Bored of having the regular dinner meals? Switch to fusion dishes, combining Italian, Indian and American. Bhal Dave impresses with his platter of assorted dishes Eggplant Parmesan & Avocado Salad, Curried Pepper and Frozen vegetables made in a simple manner.... - 67.3379
Beef Strog A Something
Beef Curry with Mushrooms is an invention of our Chef, she has tried to make a beef curry kind of a dish keeping in mind the taste that she would like to have at the end. She adds onions, mushrooms, paprika and Dijon mustard for a little sourness. The dish... - 63.3766
Hashbrown, Curried Albacore Tuna And Salad With Corn Tortilla
Bored of having the regular Indian breakfast or English breakfast? Switch to Hashbrown, Curries albacore tuna and salad with corn tortilla, and start your day on a healthy note. Bale Dave impresses with his platter of assorted dishes made in a simple manner.... - 59.5159
Fruited Sweet-sour Pork
Fruited Sweet-Sour Pork is a dish based on the Cantonese tradition. This dish is very simple and interesting to eat. The sweet sour or fruited sauce goes very well with pork and is mostly served with rice. Fruited sweet-sour pork has health benefits. - 52.0554
Moose Curry is a great option for a main course dish. This is so delicious that I make it as part of my menu for several parties. Simply flavored curry powder, this is a great recipe to try out. Serve this with hot steamed rice...if not, bread will also do. - 52.043
Lamb Bombay is a great recipe for a main dish. Mushrooms and lamb are a delicious combination and the celery adds to it. Served over hot rice, this dish is always savored by all my guests. You could choose to serve this with bread, if not rice. It takes a... - 51.5507
Cuban Black Beans
In deep 3-quart casserole, combine onions, green pepper, garlic and olive oil.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes, or until tender-crisp, stirring once.
Add remaining ingredients, except rice and topping.
Microwave at High for... - 50.7777
Savory Beef And Cabbage
1) Preheat oven to 450° F.
2) Take a 2 quart casserole and combine together onion, beef and garlic powder in it.
3) Bake the mixture for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally to break up meat mixture.
4) Drain off excess fat.
5) Reduce... - 50.6627
Curried Meatballs is the apt recipe to tickle your taste buds. It is the answer when you look for a tasty Main Dish. Tell me how you enjoyed my Curried Meatballs. Feedback helps to keep me going and experimenting more. - 50.5213
Bring chicken broth to a boil in a large pot.
Add cauliflower, potato, carrots, red pepper, onion, peas, curry powder, garlic, raisins, and honey.
Cover partially and simmer for 20 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Remove from heat, stir in yogurt, and... - 50.5148
Minced crayfish is a recipe that perfectly suits as a accompaniment to rice and noodles. This dish needs little extra time than usually seafood takes, but it is worth the time. You will love the minced crayfish when served with hot steamed rice. - 50.4216
Far East Curry
Are you looking for a great Far East Curry recipe? Here it is! A delicious main dish to be served over rice, this dish completes your spread. Dish this out for a meal today and watch it disappear in minutes. - 50.3802
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a 4 quart casserole and place the vegetables and chicken in it.
3) Sprinkle with pepper.
4) Add garlic powder, tomatoes, water and bouillon powder.
5) Sprinkle with dill and cover tightly.
6) Bake for... - 50.279
Roast Turkey With Country Gravy
1. Wash turkey and pat dry with paper towel.
2. Season inside with salt.
3. In a 4 cup liquid measure, take celery and onion with butter or margarine.
4. Cook at 450° F for 5 minutes.
5. Combine it with package dressing and water.
6. Stuff... - 50.1487
Chicken, Beans, And Vegetables
1) Take a large pot and combine together water, chicken and lima beans in it. Bring the mixture to a boil and simmer for about 30 minutes.
2) Add onion and pinto beans. Simmer for about 1 hour.
3) Remove chicken and place in a bowl.
4) Add tomatoes,... - 50.0768
Southern Style Round Steak
Cut meat into six serving-size pieces; pound to 1/4- to 1/2-inch thickness.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Spray a Dutch oven with nonstick coating.
Brown meat, half at a time, in the Dutch oven.
Return all meat to Dutch oven.
Top with sweet potatoes,... - 50.0611
Curried Tuna Pilaf
How about one awesome recipe suggestion to attempt today? This Curried Tuna Pilaf is too good to be passed up, so make a special note of this recipe. I prepare this yummy dish as a main dish at several lunch parties. Treat your family to this and watch them... - 49.9046
Curried Asparagus is a simple recipe which always tastes delicious! Since the focus of the dish is the asparagus, ensure you get really fresh ones, or the dish will not turn out the best. With the other ingredients being just as easy to procure, this recipe... - 49.8008
Buffet Shrimp Pineapple
Buffet shrimp pineapple is a wholesome dish that can be served with rice or noodles. You will enjoy it, if you love seafood. The sweet, tangy flavor of pineapple and lime juice is just great with shrimp and makes an excellent combination with shrimp. - 49.7939
Whole Wheat Mac N Cheese
Prepare macaroni as directed on package.
Rinse with warm water.
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine carrot, onion and margarine.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes, or until carrot is tender-crisp.
Stir in flour, tarragon and... - 49.765
Try out this Curry-chicken Divan recipe. Flavored with curry powder, this dish also includes mayonnaise and cream cheese. It is a great main dish which looks appealing too. Am sure you have had a lot of recipes passed on to you by mom, grandmoms etc. It is... - 49.741
Buttery Chicken Diane
1. In a plastic bag, put together flour and chicken and shake to coat chicken lightly with flour.
2. In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, place margarine and oil and heat until margarine is melted.
3. Add the flour coated chicken and cook... - 49.7317
Beef Curry is a delicious main dish that is a regular in my house. Beef being my favorite meat, i prepare it in different ways. This is a lip-smacking recipe, which goes great with steamed hot rice! Ensure the meat is cooked through and the flavors... - 49.7285
Dijon Lamb Chops
1) Trim the fat from lamb chops.
2) Rub both sides with lemon and sprinkle lightly with pepper and garlic powder.
3) Take a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish and coat with cooking spray.
4) Preheat oven to 500° F.
5) Take a mixing bowl and... - 49.676
Curried Chicken Amandine
My love for Curried Chicken Amandine developed during high school days. This delicious main dish till date is still my favorite!! The main flavoring ingredient is the thyme, combined with the curry powder. Serve this with hot rice, and it's a meal you will... - 49.6672
Chicken And Dumplings
1) From the chicken pieces, remove the skin.
2) To prepare the chicken, on the pieces, sprinkle salt, black pepper and red pepper.
3) In a skillet, heat small amount of cooking oil or shortening.
4) In hot oil, brown the chicken pieces.
5) To... - 49.6672
1) Add the kidney beans in 9 cups water and allow to soak overnight at room temperature.
2) In a large pot or pressure cooker, add the kidney beans, soaking water, bouillon cubes, bay leaf and Vegit together.
3) Simmer over the range for... - 49.6541
Marinated Pork Roast
1) Take a small bowl and mix together vegetable oil, garlic, mustard, thyme, rosemary, parsley, salt and pepper in it.
2) Score the roast and rub with prepared seasoning.
3) Wrap the roast in foil and refrigerate overnight.
4) Preheat... - 49.6279
Simmered Beans And Artichokes
Place water in 4-cup measure.
Microwave at High for 5 1/2 to 7 1/2 minutes, or until water boils.
Place bulgur in medium mixing bowl.
Add boiling water.
Cover and let stand for 30 minutes to soften.
Drain and press out excess moisture.
In 2-quart... - 49.6037
Curried Chicken Potato Topper
In 2-qt casserole combine green pepper, celery, onion, carrot and mushrooms; cover.
Microwave at High 3 1/2 to 6 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
In medium bowl combine bouillon, flour and water.
Blend in... - 49.4403
Are you looking for a simple all-in-one recipe??? Then this is what you need to try...the Lazy Curry!! As the name suggests, this is for one of those laid-back days. Everything into one casserole and baked! Prepared using veal, this dish gets its flavor from... - 49.2877
Danish Meat Loaf With Apple Gravy
Danish Meat Loaf With Apple Gravy is a simply delicious recipe. Try this Danish Meat Loaf With Apple Gravy; I bet, yoy will get a huge fan following for this one. - 49.2271
Pork Roast And Gravy
In large oven cooking bag, combine flour, seasoned salt and garlic powder.
Add roast, water, Worcestershire sauce and peppercorns.
Tie bag loosely with string or nylon tie.
Place in 9-inch square baking dish.
Estimate total cooking time at 17 to 20 minutes... - 49.2006
Curried Chicken And Peas
1.Slice the chicken into thin, small strips.
2.In a skillet, put 30 ml( 2 tablespoons) of orange juiceand heat it.
3.Once heated, put mushrooms in the skillet and allow the ingredients to cook on medium high flame for five minutes.
4.Put... - 49.1609
Chicken Curry Rice
1) Preheat oven to 450° F.
2) Take a 2 1/2 quart casserole and arrange chicken in it.
3) Bake, uncovered, for about 10-15 minutes.
4) Reduce temperature to 375° F.
5) Add tomatoes and stir to break them up.
6) Add all the remaining... - 49.1189
Tomato Cilantro Chicken
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a small bowl and combine 1/4 teaspoon salt, hot pepper and lime juice in it.
3) Add chicken and turn to coat evenly. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
4) Take a large skillet and heat 2 teaspoons oil over... - 49.1169
Minted Lamb And Limas
1) Take a large skillet and heat oil in it over medium flame.
2) Add the lamb chops and cook until brown. Remove from skillet and set aside.
3) Add garlic and onion to the remaining oil in the skillet and cook until tender-crisp.
4) Reserving 1/4 cup... - 49.1044
Cauliflower With Poppy Seed Sauce
Cauliflower in poppy seed sauce is yet another amazing recipe. You can make it using simple method and enjoy is with main course of your choice. Every bite of it is simply awesome. - 49.1014
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine the tomatoes with ground coriander, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, salt, and ground cumin and mix together.
2) In a saucepan, heat the oil and stir-fry the onion, mustard, fenugreek and white cumin seeds, and the... - 49.042
Puny's Curried Shrimp
Warm the butter in a large saute pan over medium heat.
Add the onions, apples, and garlic and saute for 8 to 10 minutes, until softened.
Stir in the flour and cook 1 minute.
Add the tomatoes (with their juices), curry powder, salt, and pepper.
Simmer on low... - 48.9961
Vegetarian Stuffed Squash
In medium mixing bowl, combine apple juice, margarine, coriander and cloves.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 1 to 2 minutes, or just until margarine melts.
Unwrap black-eyed peas and place on plate.
Microwave at... - 48.9912
How about a great Lamb curry for lunch today? This awesome recipe is well-flavored with spices. The addition of raisins into this curry gives it a nice tinge of sweetness. A highly recommended recipe!! - 48.9307
Spinach Stuffed Lamb
Untie lamb and lay flat on work surface.
Remove any large fat deposits.
In small bowl, combine curry powder, pepper, garlic and ginger.
Rub over inside of lamb surface.
Layer spinach over lamb.
Place butter in small mixing bowl.
Microwave... - 48.9054
In 3-quart casserole, combine onion, jalapeno pepper and garlic.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or until onion is tender, stirring once.
Crumble sausage over onion mixture.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or until sausage is no... - 48.9044
Southern Fried Chicken With Cream Gravy
This Southern Fried Chicken With Cream Gravy recipe is an easy-to-prepare side dish. An amazingly delicious non-vegetarian recipe, Southern Fried Chicken With Cream Gravy is a side dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 48.8229
Raisin Spice Loaf
Grease 9 x 5-inch loaf dish.
Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
Tilt dish to coat.
Grind raisins in meat grinder or place in food processor bowl.
Process until raisins form a ball and clean sides of bowl.
In 4-cup measure, combine raisins, brown... - 48.7559
Chicken Curry With Barley
Chicken Curry brings a genuniely unique flavor of the chicken. I found this dish simple and easy to cook and at the same time the result was extremely tasty and filling. The Chicken Curry is clearly something we can easily cook at home. - 48.7397
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
For sauce, stir together cornstarch, curry powder, bouillon granules, thyme, and 1 1/4 cups cold water.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.)... - 48.7382
Stuffed Zucchini Squash
Wash zucchini; cut off ends.
Cook in boiling, salted water for 5 minutes.
Halve zucchini lengthwise; scoop out pulp and reserve.
Put half of the crackers in blender container; blend to make coarse crumbs.
Repeat with remaining crackers.
Pour into bowl,... - 48.7201
Pork And Celery Stew
1) Take a frying pan and heat some oil in it.
2) Add pork and fry until it turns light brown.
3) Stir the onion in and brown it.
4) Add fennel, garlic, celery and seasonings just as the onion begins to brown.
5) Add white wine to it and cover the pan... - 48.7201
Hawaiian Shrimp Curry
Are you looking for a yummy shrimp curry recipe?? This Hawaiian Shrimp Curry is simple and turns out great every time! I cook this quite often for my guests and they enjoy it over steamed rice. Coconut based, this is a delicious dish! - 48.6849
1) Take a large size Dutch oven and place beans with 3 cups water in it. Bring the mixture to a boil and cook for about 3 minutes.
2) Remove from heat and cover. Let soak for about 1 hour.
3) Add the remaining 4 cups water and bring the mixture to a... - 48.6624
1) Roll the venison pieces in seasoned flour.
2) In a heavy skillet, heat oil and brown the meat.
3) To the skillet, add the boiling water, salt and pepper.
4) Cover and simmer for 2 to 3 hours.
5) To this, add the diced vegetables and cook until... - 48.6624
Turkey Curry In Avocados
Here is the recipe or a great Side dish. Turkey Curry in Avocados is a simple dish that i simply flavored with curry powder and some delicious whiten sauce. Serve this at your next party, and your guests will be craving for more. - 48.6369
Oriental Stir Fried Shrimp
1) Take a small bowl and combine together water, sherry, cornstarch, gingerroot and soy sauce in it. Set aside.
2) Take a large wok or skillet and heat oil in it over medium-high flame.
3) Add green onions, garlic and vegetables.
4) Stir and cook for... - 48.6217
Curry Beef Stir Fry
This Curry Beef Stir Fry is a terrific dish ! Try this out with your pasta dishes. Feel free to share what you think about this Curry Beef Stir Fry . - 48.6064
In 3-quart casserole, arrange chicken.
In small bowl, blend buttermilk, curry, pepper, cinnamon, cloves, onion and garlic.
Pour over chicken, lifting pieces to coat.
Marinate for 30 minutes.
Add carrots, potato and green pepper to... - 48.5943
Potato And Egg Medley
1) In a bowl, beat the eggs and egg whites well.
2) To this, stir in the milk. Keep the mixture aside.
3) In a nonstick skillet or omelet pan, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil, over high heat.
4) Add the potatoes.
5) Saute 10 minutes,... - 48.5809
Chicken A La Francaise
1) Preheat oven to 425-degrees.
2) Trim the stem end of celery while keeping the stalks intact. Then trim the leaves and reserve for stuffing.
3) Cut each celery stalk lengthwise into a total of 4 wedges. Set it aside.
4) With lemon juice,... - 48.5674
Cheesy Chicken And Ham Bundles
1) Take a Dutch oven and combine together water and bouillon cubes in it. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly until bouillon cubes are dissolved.
2) Add sherry and chicken. Bring the mixture to a boil again.
3) Cover and reduce heat.... - 48.5494
Sweet Potato Salad With Curry Mayonnaise
1) Put the sweet potatoes in water and cook for 20-30 minutes.
2) Peel the potatoes and cut them into large cubes.
3)Mix the potatoes with celery, pineapple chunks, nuts, orange juice and salt.
4) Keep them in the refrigerator until... - 48.4614
Asparagus Tomato Stir Fry
Snap off and discard woody base of asparagus.
Bias slice the asparagus crosswise into 1-1/2 inch lengths and set aside.
If asparagus spears are not slender and young, cut up pieces, cook uncovered in small amount of boiling salted water about 5 minutes; drain... - 48.4523
If you have never tried Curried Shrimp, then you don't know what you are missing! An effortless recipe, this is a must-try for you seafood lovers. Flavored with curry powder, the lime add a nice hint of tanginess to the dish. A great option for a main dish! - 48.4272
Beef Birds With Olive Gravy
Beef Birds With Olive Gravy is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Enjoy this delicious steak recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Beef Birds With Olive Gravy dish. - 48.42
1) Cube the turnips, aubergine and potatoes into 1/2 inch pieces. Break the cauliflower into small florets and slice the onion and carrots.
2) In a large saucepan, gently saute the turnip, potato, cauliflower and onion for 3 minutes,... - 48.3796
Glorious Morning Muffins
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat a 12-cup muffin pan with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl, mix the all-purpose flour, pastry flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
In a medium bowl, mix the yogurt, brown sugar, egg, oil, and vanilla.
Pour over... - 48.3685
Spicy Vegetable Curry
1) Heat the oven.
2) In the oven, set the potatoes for baking.
3) In a large saucepan, heat the oil or melt the ghee.
4) Fry the onions in it for 5 minutes until tender.
5) Add spices and garlic and stir the ingredients on a low flame... - 48.3206
Crab And Egg Delight
1) Take a heavy saucepan and melt butter.
2) Add flour and cook over low heat for about 1 minute or until mixture become smooth, stirring constantly.
3) Gradually stir in half-and-half along with chicken broth.
4) Cook mixture over medium heat until... - 48.3024
American Curry Recipes By Category