- » American Cocktail
American Cocktail Recipes
Enjoy our collection of american cocktail recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for american cocktail recipes.
Chocolate Ginger Martini
This little libation really sizzles with chocolate and ginger and a cayenne-spiked chocolate rim. Lemon vodka gives it even more zest. - 145.252
A cross between a dirty martini and a bloody mary, this is a fun cocktail that you can tailor to your own tastes. Make it extra special with gourmet salt like roasted garlic sea salt from Salts of the 7 Seas. - 145.236
Life Is A Bitchintini
1. For the rosehip lavender syrup: Add purified water, stevia powder, rosehips and lavender blossoms to a heavy saucepan.
2. Bring to a very slow simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Let cool then refrigerate. This will keep for... - 144.733
Kool & Chic Creamsicle Colada Cocktail
Now it's time for a dessert cocktail - have you ever tasted that? It's too good to describe in words. Why don't you prepare yourself and experience the extravaganza? Learn the process of mixing and surprise your guests with this amazing drink. - 143.993
A trashion party invite inspired this deliciously, uh, trashyly different cocktail. Served martini style (or however you like) the idea is to use erstwhile trash. Frankly, that gives you considerable scope to use anything you would otherwise toss out, without... - 143.141
Skinny Soother Martini
1. For the chamomile vodka: In a clean jar with a tight-fitting lid, add the vodka with the tea bag.
2. Shake and wait about a week, shaking briefly every two or three days. Once ready, keep refrigerated
3. For the cocktail: Add 1 1/2... - 142.918
Sweet Incognito Cocktail
1. Melt chocolate in a glass bowl in the microwave (on defrost) or in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
2. Dip the rim of a rocks glass in the melted chocolate, then refrigerate. The remainder of the chocolate can be used to coat a few... - 141.486
Saganaki Martini With Gin And Tomatoes
Why not give a flavorful twist on the martini and a cold soup with gin and tomatoes. Take a look at this impressive video that shares a terrific saganaki martini with gin and tomatoes with would a great way to pamper. Watch this video and gear up for a... - 141.451
How To Make A Vulcan Mind Probe Cocktail
Maybe you don’t want any Vulcans probing your mind but this powerfully alcoholic martini may make you very vulnerable to that. For non-Trekkies out there, the mind meld (not probe) was the means by which Vulcans could make their minds one with another... - 140.939
Jbt Blue Barrel Cocktail
Barrel aging a cocktail like this JBT Blue Barrel Cocktail is a fun and simple way to add mellow and nuanced spice to a cocktail. This video shows you, how to age your cocktails in a barrel. You will love this new twist to your cocktails. - 140.819
Ginger Rouge Cocktail
Full of cranberry, orange and zesty ginger, the Ginger Rouge Cocktail could be the perfect Thanksgiving cocktail! In this video you will learn how to prepare a magical syrup for your cocktails as well as a spiced cocktail. Happy Holidays! - 140.157
Who doesn't like to sip espresso, especially when you shake it into an awesome martini. See this video that shares an espresso martini recipe which can be prepared in no time. Next time you host a cocktail party at home, amaze your friends with this flavorful... - 138.769
Herbs can provide an amazing back drop to a cocktail. This Rubicon Cocktail is flavored with rosemary that goes well with the chartreuse. Take a look for the directions. Oh, and don't forget your lighter; this one needs a bit of a flambé! - 138.601
Sex In The Hot Tub Cocktail
A hot tub with champagne (or bubbles in a bath) is pretty darn sexy and so is this drink with peach schnapps and raspberry liqueur. - 137.995
Tea Rose Cocktail
1. Add the VeeV, kombucha green tea-infused gin, rose hip syrup and lemon balm into a shaker half-filled with ice and shake vigorously.
2. Strain into your finest china teacup, half-filled with crushed ice.
3. Top with the rose champagne.
4.... - 137.734
Skinny Summer Sipper
1. Muddle the strawberries, basil, and lime juice in a rocks glass.
2. Add the strawberry balsamic vinegar, stevia syrup and ice.
3. Add the tequila and stir.
4. Top with club soda.
5. Serve chilled. - 137.562
Simply Exquisite Martini
1. In a cocktail shaker, add ice along with Frangelico, butterscotch schnapps, orange curacao, creme de bananas and light cream. Shake well.
2. Strain into a cocktail glass.
3. Add a dash of nutmeg and the orange wedge and serve chilled. - 137.235
The Juliet And Romeo
Apparently named for the cucumber and rose aspects of the cocktail, the Juliet and Romeo is a rather surprisingly pleasing mix of gin, lime, mint, cucumber and rosewater. - 137.11
1. In a decanter combine the white dog whiskey, punt e mes and maraschino liquer.
2. Stir and pour it in a cocktails glass.
3. Serve the white hook cocktail as it is. - 137.104
Gunpowder And Smoke Cocktail
In the Gunpowder and Smoke Cocktail, a liqueur created using gunpowder tea infused cognac mixed with sugar provides the backbone. All the other ingredients attach and compliment it. Watch the video to see how the flamed scotch on top does the magic! - 136.799
A Rum Lady herself, this cocktail was created for Holly Sawyer combining spiced and golden rum, with a honeyed strawberry puree, a little pecan liqueur and light cream. See how Holly likes it. - 136.784
Cucumber And Raspberry Mojito
If you are searching for a unique cocktail recipe, here is a recipe of mojito, which you are definitely going to like. This mojito comes to you with cucumber and raspberry, with a flavor of lime. Follow the easy instruction and serve to your guests. - 136.745
The Loove Monkey Martini
1. In a cocktail shaker, add creme de bananas, white rum, amaretto, milk, vanilla essence and vanilla ice cream and shake well for 20 seconds.
2. Strain into a cocktail glass.
3. Garnish with cherries and serve chilled. - 136.538
Skinny Apricot Fission Cocktail
1. Add apricot brandy, orange juice, lemon juice and 1 mint sprig into a shaker with ice.
2. Shake viciously for 15 seconds.
3. Pour with ice into a bucket glass.
4. Top with club soda
5. Garnish with an orange twist and another mint sprig and... - 136.415
Tom Collins Cocktail
Some say this elegant drink began as the John Collins, named for a waiter at Limmer’s Old House in London. Eventually, someone made the cocktail with Old Tom Gin and hence, it became the Tom Collins. This theory is made more likely by the Great Tom Collins... - 136.283
Refreshing Basil Watermelon Martini
Hunting for some refreshing fruity cocktail ideas???Why not try this amazing martini of crushed watermelon and basil? This drink is amazingly refreshing and is easy to make. Just pick up the shaker and make this cocktail within no time. To know the recipe,... - 136.151
Most of the modern cocktails are derived from classics that have come before. This Trident Cocktail is derived from the Negroni. It is very simple as it uses everything in equal parts. This video will guide you through this modern cocktail. - 135.846
Bushwhacker Frozen Cocktail
1. In a blender, add Kahlua, creme de cacao, Bailey's Irish Cream, cream of coconut, amaretto, light rum, dark rum and crushed ice and blend well together.
2. Pour into a tall cocktail glass.
3. Top with whipped cream and a dash of nutmeg.
4.... - 135.167
Rosemary Citrus Martini
1. Mix the honey and warm water well to make honey syrup.
2. Squeeze and drop the clementine or mandarin with a large sprig of rosemary into a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice.
3. Add in the vodka, lemon and 3/4 ounce of honey syrup... - 135.107
Maguey Harvest Cocktail
Mezcal is an often misunderstood spirit. Although similar to Tequila, it is worlds apart in many ways. In this video Tim Master shares the story of this special spirit. Tim also shares his recipe for a wonderful winter cocktail, the Maguey Harvest Cocktail.... - 135.095
Lemon Ginger Gin Martini
Searching for a unique cocktail recipe - here is a special cocktail which your guests are going to appreciate. Preparing lemon ginger martini takes maximum of 10 minutes. It is also easy to learn once you watch the recipe video. - 134.943
1. Shake lemon juice and simple syrup with ice, in a cocktail shaker.
2. Strain into a Collins glass over ice.
3. Layer bitters over the ice cubes.
4. Top with soda water.
5. Serve garnished with a lemon peel. - 134.78
A smashing whiskey drink. Really just a Mint Julep with whiskey rather than bourbon. - 134.776
Here’s a lovely, light libation of tequila with fresh rosemary and pineapple juice. - 134.77
How To Make A Cucumber Thyme Gin And Tonic Cocktail
A lovely cocktail with an aromatic combination of thyme, cucumber and gin and a refreshing fizz of soda. If you’re watching your weight, this cocktail is low-cal with about 140 calories. But you can have a super SKINNY Cucumber-Thyme Gin and Tonic that is a... - 134.753
Black Rose Cocktail
1. Build the bourbon, cognac, grenadine, Peychaud's bitters and angosture bitters in a cocktail shaker over ice.
2. Strain into an old fashioned glass.
3. Garnish with the lemon peel and serve chilled. - 134.559
Sweet Heat Martini
Habanero vodka provides the heat and agave is the sweet with a little ginger liqueur to even things out. It’s really worth taking the time to infuse your vodka but, if you don’t want to, substitute pepper vodka. - 134.555
Kiwi Basil Cocktail
1. Muddle the kiwi fruit, basil, lime juice and syrup in an old-fashioned glass.
2. Add the gin and ice and stir well.
3. Garnish with basil and a slice of kiwi and serve chilled. - 134.539