- » American Chicken Salad
American Chicken Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of american chicken salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for american chicken salad recipes.
Creamy Chicken Salad With Rice And Fruits
Here is a great way to use your leftovers to make a delicious salad. Watch this impressive video that shows Chef Walter Staib preparing a creamy chicken salad with rice and fruits. The video is outstanding and offers great slicing techniques and tips for an... - 149.884
Hot Chicken Salad
There is another better on a chilly winter night than a hot homemade meat to warm up. So, chef Tawnya is making hot chicken salad in her oven using canned chicken, celery, cheese and many more ingredients. This recipe also complies with her meal in a rush... - 142.284
Healthy Chicken Salad With Apples Walnuts
Do you wish to get healthy with the salad way? Here is a quick salad comprising of apples, walnuts and chicken. It is simple and super tasty. Watch the video for the directions and tips from the chef. The salad is absolutely easy and healthy. - 132.676
Chicken Bacon Blue Salad
A salad like this one can be a whole meal. The main ingredients in this salad are grilled chicken breast, bacon, blueberries and blue cheese. Hence the name. I also added almond slices. The salad was tossed with a balsamic vinaigrette which I made for you to... - 130.839
Belgian Endive Spears With Herbed Boursin And Smoked Duck
Are you looking for an appetizer which you can make in just 10 minutes? Try this Belgian Endive Spears with herbed Boursin and Smoked Duck. This is a nice and light dish which is super easy to make. The use of smoked duck along with freshly cut vegetables and... - 130.577
Low Fat Chicken Salad With Cottage Cheese
Chicken salad makes a wonderful meal, and it doesn't have to be laden with fatty ingredients. Try this healthy chicken salad recipe for lunch or dinner and find out how tasty and satisfying a creamy cheesy chicken salad can be without it being calorie dense.... - 123.921
Healthy Chicken Salad
Chicken can be wholesome at the same time light in salads. Watch the video showing how to make a healthy chicken salad with low fat mayonnaise and cheese along with leftover or pre-cooked chicken pieces. Fulfilling enough for any meal! - 121.552
Healthy Lunch Salads
Keeping fit with healthy food can be easy if you know quick ways to make, here are healthy salad recipes just right for lunch. Check out Bethenney showing how to make chicken salad and tuna and caper salad with meats as well as greens. Great to have during... - 120.744
No Mayo Chicken Salad In A Radicchio Cup
When we think of chicken salad we think thick mayonnaise, celery, onion and honey. While that is the traditional deli way to make it, there are ways to make the same delicious, goopy, creamy salad but in a healthy way! Chef Binks shows you a really quick and... - 120.347
Healthy Turkey Salad
If you enjoy making different kind of salads then you must try this turkey salad. Turkey is low in fat and high in protein. The chef's recipe is easy and very healthy to eat. - 118.303
Nutty Mandarin And Bacon Chicken Salad
Looking for a versatile lunch or dinner option? This sumptuous chicken salad can be paired with lettuce, stuffed into a pita, mixed together with pasta, or eaten on its own. However you try it, I hope you enjoy! - 118.254
Keeneland Special Chicken Salad In Bread Bowl
If you are looking for a chicken salad recipe that is anything but ordinary, this is it. Ready in minutes and healthy too, Betty’s easy-to-prepare chicken salad packed with zingy flavors and served tastefully in a bread bowl makes for a hard-to-pass treat.... - 117.309
Famous Cobb Salad
How about whipping up a nice, cool and crunchy salad from leftover veggies? It is loaded with all delicious and nutritious ingredients, which you are sure to have in your refrigerator as leftovers and might have even thought of throwing away. Here is one this... - 117.077
Quick Chicken And Peach Salad
When you are hungry and don't feel like cooking, here is the perfect food for you. The combination of chicken and peach is just great and packs with it loads of nutrition. Simply toss it and serve with your favorite low-fat homemade dressing. - 116.269
Grilled Tyson Chicken
Are you looking for a low fat dish cooked with high quality olive oil? Scott is making chicken salad with grilled chicken, he grills the chicken in a slightly different way. He pounds the chicken breasts before grilling so the chicken is tender and juicy. He... - 116.027
Subway's Orchard Chicken Salad
The Subway Orchard Chicken Salad is a seasonal sub served, but you can make this chicken salad at home anytime. This salad features apples, cherry infused craisins, celery, and more. - 113.248
1.In a mixing bowl, put in the chicken, Goji berries, paresley, sea salt, pepper, onion, lemon juice and Basil and mayonnaise and give it a good mix using a spatula.
2.Use a scoop to serve the chicken salad with your favorite dressing on top. - 112.815
Chicken And Apple Salad
1. Preheat a grill to high.
2. Sprinkle olive oil, and lemon pepper seasoning over chicken. Rub to coat well.
3. Place chicken in grill and cook for 4 minutes. Flip and grill for 4 minutes on the other side.
4. Pop chicken on the top... - 112.687
Restaurant-style Chicken Salad Sandwich
If you have always yearned to make delectable chicken salad sandwich just like any upscale restaurant, here is your chance to master the trick. Great for supper, you can make some extra salad to fill your lunch box for the next day. Stream the video to master... - 112.328
Summer Berry Chicken Salad
Momma Cuisine, Johanna Cook makes a Summer Berry Chicken Salad w/ Blackberry Balsamic Vinaigrette. - 112.053
Chicken Salad Finger Sandwich
Chef Keith Snow from http://www.harvesteating.com demonstrates how to make delicious little chicken salad tea sandwiches on whole wheat bread and also how to poach chicken. - 111.675
Chicken-mayo Salad With Paprika
If you are a salad person, then here is a wonderful video. Here is Kat preparing a chicken salad which combines apples, raisins and paprika!! Yup and colorful salad it is! Watch it! - 110.345
Tasty Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
This mainstay of Italian restaurants makes for a colorful, refreshing and flavorful addition to any platter. Chef Keith Snow shows how you can toss up this lip-smacking salad at home using classic Caesar dressing and grilled chicken. A bistro-style treat at... - 109.509
Peanut Butter Chicken Salad
If you are fond of chicken, make it more appetizing, by adding it to the platter of your salad greens. Watch this video to make delectable chicken salad with peanut butter and sesame oil. I am sure you are going to love it…. - 109.188
Herb Chicken Breast With Cucumber & Apple Salad
1. Cut chicken into half, and drizzle olive oil on it.
2. Sprinkle Italian seasoning, black pepper, thyme and salt on both sides. Coat evenly. Set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
4. For salad, in a large bowl, combine apple,... - 109.006
Basil Bread With Salad
If you enjoy the fine-tasting things in life, then you will definitely love this bread delicacy. Flavorful, healthy and highly appeasing to the palate, this dish can be whopped up easily at home using a handful of ingredients. Next time you are craving for... - 108.964
1. Discard skin, and chop chicken into pieces.
2. Place a small frying pan on low heat, and toast pecans in it. Check them constantly to avoid burning. Remove from heat, and allow it to cool.
3. Chop pecans and set aside.
4. In a mixing... - 108.778
Simple Roasted Chicken Salad
Roasted chicken salad makes for a delicious one-plate dish, especially on hot summer noons. Packed with dollops of mayo, crunchy pecans, and pleasantly flavored additives, roasted chicken salad makes for a refreshing change from the regular green fare. Sarah... - 108.459
Crunchy Chicken Salad On Croissant & Broccoli Cheese Soup
Crunchy Chicken Salad on Croissant
1.In a large bowl mix all the ingredients well.
2.Cut the croissant bread in half and place the curly leaves.
3.Take a spoon full of the sandwich filling and fill the bread with it.
4.Sprinkle some powered... - 107.403
Fresh Tarragon Chicken Salad Sandwich
Why not use your leftover chicken to prepare some delicious and appetizing sandwiches. Look at this interesting video where Betty shows us how to transform some chicken and fresh tarragon into healthy sandwiches. Amaze your family and friends with the... - 106.591
Healthy Cooking: Avocado Chicken Salad
For diet freaks for a healthy lunch crunchy salad is a must and here is a salad that you can make with chicken and avocado. Check out Sarah making healthy avocado chicken salad with other simple vegetables and flavors. Delicious and healthy, makes a great... - 104.145
Parkette-style Easy Grilled Chicken Salad
Make a salad dish that will earn you great rave reviews from all corners of the table. Never mind if you are tight on time. This easy-to-make Parkette style grilled chicken salad is a breeze to make and easy to clean up too. Next time when you are craving for... - 103.034
Lemon Poppyseed Garlic Chicken Salad
1. In a large mixing bowl, add chicken, poppy seeds, and red bell pepper.
2. Drop celery, green onion, and garlic.
3. Add lemon juice, mayonnaise, and yogurt in the bowl.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Sprinkle cayenne, if desired and mix well.... - 102.915
Chicken Salad With Dried Cranberries, Almonds & Apples
Looking for recipes to make weekend lunches or brunches exciting? Here is a recipe by chef Maryann about how to make salty and sweet Chicken Salad with Dried Cranberries, Almonds & Apples. Ideal to go into sandwich when served with cheese on bread. - 102.387
Bleu Cheese Wedge Salad Topped With Bacon And Chicken
1. In a hot skillet, add the bacon and render the fat. Once rendered, remove the bacon into a bowl and keep the fat in the skillet to use.
2. Season the chicken breast with the oregano and pepper.
3. Place the seasoned chicken breast into the bacon fat... - 101.114
Caesar Salad With Grilled Chicken
If you are dating and want a recipe to impress that someone special, you got to watch this video. In this video, chef Scott reveals a recipe that is very simple but worked wonder. He is making Cesar salad which has a very flavorful homemade dressing that has... - 100.139
O'brien Shred Cakes With Roasted Chicken Salad
Got company coming over? Why not serve up warm salad instead of soup this fall season. Watch the video to see how chef mike makes o'brien shred cakes topped with roasted chicken salad. Excellent preparation and very well presented instructions. Really... - 99.9176
Chicken And Apple Pasta Salad
1. Cook the pasta in salt water for 8 minutes and once it’s done drain it and keep it aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl mix the pasta along with the apple, chicken breast, basil paste, Italian dressing & balsamic vinegar. Toss well so... - 99.8349
Chicken Satays With Melon Salad Teriyaki Style
Teriyaki cooking involves a wine and a sauce along with meat or vegetables. Check out Mike Monahan showing how to cook chicken satays and serve with melon salad. Fulfilling fare with wine! - 99.4926
Low Fat Sante-fe Chicken Salad
Gear up for the easiest chicken feast ever with this scrumptious Santa-Fe chicken salad. Juan Montalvo's version presents the zesty, creamy salad in a more healthy way. Just grab the ingredients and throw up a great salad together. Serve it at your next party... - 99.3342
Healthy Chicken Salad
Planning a light lunch and have some chicken with you, here is a salad recipe that fits rightly into your bill. Check out Katrina making delicious chicken salad using dried cooked chicken and other nutritious ingredients. Great when served on breads! - 98.8705
Chicken Pineapple Salad
This could be the best salad you can have during the summer season. It's healthy, it's sumptuous and on top of all it's too delicious. In this recipe the chicken is marinated in pineapple juice before baking. Pineapple juice and pineapple chunks are also... - 98.4948
Cloned Pecan Chicken Salad
If you thought that home cooked food cannot be tastier than store-bought ones, then this recipe will surely surprise you. In this recipe, Todd Wilbur recreates the magic of pecan chicken salad that tastes as good as or even better than the one found in... - 98.0842
Classic Chicken Salad With Stuffed Avocado
When you wish to stockpile your plate with loads of nutrients, salad is the best choice. However, salads doesn't alays mean deep greens and reads and yellows. Chef Keith Snow shows you how to toss up a delicious chicken salad and further flavors it up using... - 97.3592
Chicken And Blueberry Salad
When the blueberries are in galore then team it up with some chicken to make this wonderful salad! It’s easy simple and healthy! So if you’re the health conscious this is a video to watch - 97.3092
No Mess Pomegranate Salad
1. Take out pomegranate seed.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients.
3. Serve it on bed of green or whole wheat bread. - 96.6872
Cottage Cheese Chicken Salad
Unexpected guests at home? Try this really simple and quick Cottage Cheese Chicken Salad. This salad never fails to impress as a side dish. Watch this video to learn how you too can prepare this at home. - 96.4471
This is the easiest and most delicious chicken salad. I like to use leftover rotisserie chicken but if not just use roasted chicken breasts. - 93.2245
Warm Chicken Salad
1. Make the marinade in a clean bowl by mixing the lemon juice, olive oil and crushed garlic.
2. Cut the chicken breast into approx. 1cm strips, cutting across the breast.
3. Season with a little salt and pepper, and mix the chicken in the bowl... - 90.7858
Chicken And Bacon Salad
Looking for a healthy yet tasty side dish? Try this easy to make Chicken and Bacon salad that is sure to tickle your tastebuds.Watch the chef prepare this dish now. - 90.1208
Tropical Chicken Salad
This is a great tasting chicken salad recipe that is quick to throw together. - 88.4918
Chicken Burger And Coleslaw Salad
If you are on a weight loss regime but keep gaining more than you lose then you must be following dietician Elizabeth Brown's Chicken Burger and Coleslaw salad. This recipe is tried and tested by her, absolutely delicious and low in calorie. Along with the... - 86.6272
Parsley Thyme Chicken Salad
Luci Lock of Mercola.com shows you how to make healthy and delicious Parsley Thyme Chicken Salad. - 86.5891
Diana's Famous Chicken Salad
1.Chop the vegetables.
2.Zest lemon and orange and add to a large mixing bowl.
3.Add mayonnaise,lemon juice,soy sauce and salt in the mixing bowl containing the zests and mix well.
4.Add almond, chicken and vegetables. toss well. Add... - 85.2713
Delectable Hot Smoked Chicken Salad
Why settle for not-so-forgiving Caesar salad when you can have a serving of both chicken and greens in a salad that is much more satisfying and healthy. Crunchy, healthy and a nice balance of heat and flavor, this salad can make for a scrummy side or a nice... - 84.9092
Waldorf Chicken Salad Tea Sandwiches
Want to make a tea sandwich that is different from the mainstream? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make yummy open faced sandwiches that will please and amaze your guests! - 83.3864
Fresh Ginger Chicken Salad
Want to serve something different for side dish tonight? Try this fabulous Ginger Chicken Salad. The dish is high on taste and is sure to impress all. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare it at home. - 82.0391
Gourmet Delight Hot Chicken And Rice Salad
Are salads a must include in your menu? Here's a recipe that can really come handy. Watch the chef demonstrate a step by step procedure to prepare this Gourmet Delight Hot Chicken and Rice Salad recipe. This salad is perfect to be served as a side dish or as... - 80.2852
Roast Chicken And Spinach Salad
An easily roasted chicken with not much ingredients. Tangy as it is! The presentation of this video loses points! But the recipe is something to be kept. See the video for more! - 79.0176
Healthy Macaroni Salad Part 1
It's impossible to say no to something irresistibly good as macaroni salad. Very easy to put together, this lip-smacking salad recipe as presented by Grilldog requires minimum effort, but ensures great taste. A great way to appease your hungry stomach any day! - 78.4092
Toasted Party Sized Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Chicken can be used for different course recipes of food in distinct flavors and ways. Here is are recipes to make party sized chicken salad as well as chicken salad sandwiches that are good with drinks at parties. Parties get their worth with drinks! - 78.4045
Healthy Macaroni Salad Part 2
Macaroni salad are simple, satiating and loaded with yummy ingredients. Just try tossing up some at home a la the Grilldog style and get ready to lap up compliments from all sides. An easy, effortless way to please the crowd. - 78.2592
Hot Chicken Macaroni Buffet Salad
Try out this extremelt scrumptious and satisfying Hot Buffet Salad - a wonderful pick to go with any meal. Also, there is no occasion that doesn’t seem to take in this wonderful Hot Buffet Salad. - 50.6218
Chicken Breasts With Potato Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Grease a baking dish.
3) In a saucepan, sauté the onion and celery in ½ cup of margarine till they are tendered. Add the potatoes and stir in all remaining ingredients except the chicken.
4) Place... - 49.2821
Rainbow Chicken Salad
1) From the heads of lettuce, remove the hearts. Do not separate or tear the outer leaves.
2) Retain the outer leaves for lettuce bowls in which the salad can be served.
3) Wash the leaves gently. Place on paper towels in the refrigerator until... - 49.074
Warm Chicken And Avocado Salad
1. In a nonstick pan, broil the sunflower seeds over a high flame for 1-2 minutes until well toasted.
2. Tip them into a small bowl and set aside.
3. In a nonstick skillet, heat oil over a high flame.
4. Add the chicken and sauté for 5... - 49.0047
Deacons Hot Curried Chicken Salad
1. In 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, mix all the ingredients together, except the Cheddar cheese and potato chips.
2. Raise shelf and place the dish in the oven.
3. Cook for 3 minutes; stir.
4. Cook for another 2 minutes.
5. Top with cheddar... - 48.9894
Tropical Chicken Potato Salad
Are you looking for the best Tropical Chicken Potato salad recipe? It is generally eaten as a tasty side dish. Do let me know how you've liked my salad. Feedback keeps me mobilized and motivates me to try out novel ways. - 48.9776
Chicken Tomato And Avocado Salad With Tuna Sauce
Chicken Tomato And Avocado Salad With Tuna Sauce makes for a delicious side dish. The ingredients used, are easily available and impart a distinct flavor to this salad. Chicken Tomato And Avocado Salad With Tuna Sauce is wholesome and nutritious and must be... - 48.6847
Curried Chicken Salad
For a salald with a difference, try out this Curried Chicken Salad. A simple salad, This is well flavored with celery. I regularly prepare this salad during my parties, and besides being delicious it also livens up the spread! - 48.5517
Pineapple And Chicken Salad
1) Cook the rice in boiling salted water till tender, adding the corn for the last 5 minutes of cooking.
2) Drain and rinse under cold water, then drain thoroughly.
3) Trim celery heart and cut into 2 inch lengths.
4) Put into a large bowl with... - 48.447
Chicken And Macaroni Salad
1) In a large saucepan boil 6 cups water.
2) Add macaroni, 1 1/2 tea spoons salt and boil for 15 minutes until tender.
3) Drain out from water.
4) Chill in refrigerator.
5) Reserve several pieces of chicken, 1/4 cup sliced beets, 1/2 cup peas and 8... - 48.416
Chicken Cashew Salad
1) Gently remove the meat part from the chicken bones.
2) Cut this chicken portion into bite-size pieces.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
4) In a small bowl, add mayonnaise, soy sauce, and curry powder. Blend altogether.
5) In a... - 48.3314
Sesame Chicken Kabob Salad
1. To prepare the chicken rinse and pat dry with paper towels.
2. Then halve each chicken breast into 4 lengthwise strips.
3. Prepare the pea pods by trimming them and keep aside.
4. In a bowl of water soak eight 6-inch or four 12-inch wooden... - 48.3046
Spicy Chicken Salad
1. To prepare the chicken rinse it, then pat dry and cut into bite-size strips.
2. In a shallow bowl combine cornmeal, thyme, onion powder, garlic salt, red pepper and 14 teaspoon ground black pepper.
3. Dip chicken strips in melted... - 48.0674
Chicken Salad Kaleidoscope
1. Preheat oven to 325Â°F.
2. With oil brush chicken lightly and bake in the hot oven for about 30 minutes such that fork can be inserted with ease.
3. Removing the chicken from oven and set aside to cool.
4. In a deep saucepan, bring... - 47.5717
Chicken Rice Salad
Place chicken in enough salted water to cover.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and cover.
Simmer for 1 hour or until tender.
Remove chicken; set aside broth.
Discard skin and bones.
Heat broth to boiling and cook leek for 5 minutes; drain.
Combine... - 47.5677
Sweet And Sour Chicken Salad
1) Dice the chicken in small pieces.
2) Mix mustard and vinegar to make the marinade and to it, add oil, soya sauce, honey, seasoning, and garlic.
3) Whisk in cucumbers, pineapple, raisins and chicken to the marinade and leave it for 15... - 47.5299
Grilled Chicken Fruit Salad
1 Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 Place the chicken on the grill and cook for 5-7 minutes.
3 Cut into small cubes when cool.
4 In a large bowl, add chicken, grapes, celery, onion and walnuts.
5 ... - 47.5157
Tarragon Chicken Salad On Radicchio
Place the potatoes in a large saucepan.
Add cold water to cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to medium, cover, and cook for 12 to 15 minutes, or until tender when tested with a sharp knife.
Drain, transfer to a large bowl, and... - 47.475
Chicken And Peach Salad
1) In a pan boil water with saffron and salt and cook the rice for about 12 min.
2) Drain the wate. Leave to cold and toss with seasoned French dressing.
3) Cut out the breast meat from the chicken and make slices and then strips.
4) Chip out the dark... - 47.4396
Honolulu Chicken Salad
1) In large kettle add chicken.
2) Add water, onion, celery tops, salt, oregano, and bay leaf. Cover and boil, then simmer 1 1/2 to 2 hours until chicken is cooked.
3) Drain the chicken from broth and in shallow pan and let cool.
4) Reserve the broth... - 47.4247
Snowy Chicken Confetti Salad
1. In a cup of cold water, soften the gelatin
2. Add hot consommé to the softened gelatin and mix completely
3. Cool slightly till partially set.
4. In a large bowl, stir in the mayonnaise, diced and cooked chicken, diced green... - 47.4074
Chicken Salad Pie
1) In a small saucepan, mix gelatin with water to soften it.
2) Put bouillon cubes to the gelatin mixture.
3) Cook the mixture over low heat with constant stirring.
4) Allow the bouillon cubes to dissolve completely.
5) In a bowl, mix together sour... - 47.312
Chicken Pasta Salad
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add pasta, cooking oil and salt. Cook uncovered for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer pasta back to pot.
5) Mix peas, chicken and... - 47.3104
Wash chicken and remove all fat.
Place in an ovenproof dish and cover with cling wrap.
Make 1-2 slits in cling wrap.
Microwave on medium for 15 minutes.
Allow to rest in oven till cool.
Remove and discard skin and bones of chicken.
Cut flesh into neat... - 47.299
Chicken And Ham Salad With Mustard Dressing
1) Skin the tomatoes and hollow out centers.
2) Mix together chicken, ham, onion, celery and French dressing and keep it aside for 1 hour.
3) Drain the excess marinade after 1 hour.
4) Season tomato shells with salt.
5) Place them upside... - 47.2658
1. Set up two pans of boiling salted water
2. Tip in the mange-tout in one and the whole beans in the other
3. Cook till tender
4. Drain and cool by running cold tap water over the cooked vegetables
5. Set aside till required
6. In a large bowl,... - 47.1906
Capellini Salad With Chicken And Dill
1. In a large pot of lightly salted boiling water, cook the pasta al dente. Drain, rinse, and set aside to cool.
2. Poach the chicken breasts in the poaching liquid for 10 minutes, or just until the pink color is gone throughout.
3.... - 47.1733
Tatra Ham And Chicken Salad
1. To make the salad dressing, in a bowl combine light cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice and seasonings.
2. With a fork, whisk until smooth and well blended.
3. In a large bowl, combine the salad ingredients except the lettuce.
4. Pour the dressing over... - 47.0995